April 26, 2024, 02:46:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398154 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1300 on: December 19, 2008, 06:32:43 PM »

Programming note ... I am chatting with Tim Miller, he will be on Nancy Grace tonight.
Thank You!   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1301 on: December 19, 2008, 06:35:33 PM »

Are you hearing these people on TruTV?

Casey isn't beautiful just because she knows how to swish her hips and suck on a banana. 
WHAT 

They keep saying she's a beautiful, beautiful woman. Why? I realize if she were helping the homeless, we might think she was.. but she's not. What about Casey specifically makes her beautiful?    She swishes her hips as she walks, to get attention... she pouts pretty for the camera...  that's it.

She isn't beautiful.  her looks are average!  Why are they saying she is beautiful?

Lisa
In point of fact she IS beautiful. Her features are symmetrical and nice enough she could have been a petite model, her skin flawless, her eyes dramatic, and her hair amazing. She's got a perfect little figure and even though she's got a perfect hourglass figure she also has great legs.

If you look at her baby pictures, she's got the kind of looks JonBenet had--those pageant-perfect features and arched brows. Doors opened for her because of her looks all the time. Men were willing to do anything for her because she was pretty. They're a good-looking family and Casey got the best looks in the bunch.

We see her as ugly because we know what she's done, and so no matter how pretty she looks in a photo, it's repulsive to us because of Caylee's murder. But if you just saw these pics without knowing who it was or anything about this story, you'd probably notice that Casey's usually the best-looking girl in the room.

That's not "average" looks. The "average" American woman is 5'4", wears a size 12, and hates her hair, thinks she's fat, and doesn't like how her breasts look. The "average" woman isn't looking for ways to undress and show off her "hot body," and frankly wouldn't go within a mile of a "hot body contest."

This is not a perfect body nor a flawless complexion.  Casey may have been pretty when all fixed up but underneath she is quite ugly:

Layers of make-up can do wonders!

Lisa
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1302 on: December 19, 2008, 06:36:23 PM »

Programming note ... I am chatting with Tim Miller, he will be on Nancy Grace tonight.

My only thoughts are ~ Please Ms. Grace Be Calm, Be Considerate of Mr. Miller, Please Let him Finish His Sentences and GIVE him the RESPECT he so Deserves ....

I am so Sick of the NG GI JANE ... that she has presented this Week ..she has been pretty outright GRRR this week ~ to the point I wanted to throw a SHOE at my TV.

Sorry Red, I had to say it. Vent over
I am happy to hear Tim will be on to voice himself Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1303 on: December 19, 2008, 06:37:09 PM »

I have 2 friends that are in a service club with me.  One is the public defender, and the other is the state prosecuter.  They both told me the other night at a party that Casey Anthony will walk.  That there have been too many mistakes, and after today, I am afraid that may happen.  That ticks me off!!
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: December 19, 2008, 06:38:48 PM »

Casey isn't beautiful just because she knows how to swish her hips and suck on a banana. 
WHAT 

I "absoultely" agree with you Lisa.  She looks like a "she devil"

They keep saying she's a beautiful, beautiful woman. Why? I realize if she were helping the homeless, we might think she was.. but she's not. What about Casey specifically makes her beautiful?    She swishes her hips as she walks, to get attention... she pouts pretty for the camera...  that's it.

She isn't beautiful.  her looks are average!  Why are they saying she is beautiful?

Lisa
In point of fact she IS beautiful. Her features are symmetrical and nice enough she could have been a petite model, her skin flawless, her eyes dramatic, and her hair amazing. She's got a perfect little figure and even though she's got a perfect hourglass figure she also has great legs.

If you look at her baby pictures, she's got the kind of looks JonBenet had--those pageant-perfect features and arched brows. Doors opened for her because of her looks all the time. Men were willing to do anything for her because she was pretty. They're a good-looking family and Casey got the best looks in the bunch.

We see her as ugly because we know what she's done, and so no matter how pretty she looks in a photo, it's repulsive to us because of Caylee's murder. But if you just saw these pics without knowing who it was or anything about this story, you'd probably notice that Casey's usually the best-looking girl in the room.

That's not "average" looks. The "average" American woman is 5'4", wears a size 12, and hates her hair, thinks she's fat, and doesn't like how her breasts look. The "average" woman isn't looking for ways to undress and show off her "hot body," and frankly wouldn't go within a mile of a "hot body contest."

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  To me, her looks are average.  There is nothing striking or exotic about her features.  My opinion, of course.

Lisa

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: December 19, 2008, 06:39:25 PM »

I think the reason they do not have COD right now is b/c its going to be found out through the Toxicology reports that she overdosed due to chloroform. And this furthers my theory that the ducttape was used so that when Caylee came out of the drugges state she wouldn't cry or make noise so people would hear her.

I don't think she planned on Caylee coming out of the drugged state this time. I think she tried for a painless and clean death, no mess. IMO the duct tape was put there after death, to keep the bugs out. Sorry to be so gross.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: December 19, 2008, 06:42:31 PM »

WHAT 

Lisa

This is not a perfect body nor a flawless complexion.  Casey may have been pretty when all fixed up but underneath she is quite ugly:

Layers of make-up can do wonders!

Lisa

so do colored contacts. anyone who thinks she has beautiful green/blue eyes should read her arrest intakes. her eyes are brown. and they were quite scary when she was a baby, imo. colored contacts have the ability to add dimension to one's eyes that is not actually there.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: December 19, 2008, 06:43:11 PM »

Hello everyone.  Even tho most everyone figured it was Caylee, to hear it is her, it's so sad.  I hope Casey is not let off for this...all this crap hasn't changed my mind that Casey did it.

About FL meter readers, in my city in FL they read the meters every month. I remember someone asking back on thread 77 how often the meters are read. My neighbor across the street from me was a meter reader, and he had  a lot of free time during the day, he also found many different things in his daily meter reading like things that people have discarded (bikes, tools, furniture, whatever). 

About FL snakes, some of them are effin huge!     We had 5 acres of property in the woods and were going to build a house on it. We had called out the architect to help design our home. We were walking thru the property and heard a hiss... turned around to see a HUGE rattler. The snake was all coiled up, but he was fat and long and hissing.  The architect saw the snake, his eyes got huge and he beat feet off to his car.  Needless to say, I would not go back on the property and we sold the lot. My son was 4 years old at the time and there was no way he was going to be let out in the yard with that huge snake. I'm petrified of them.  But if it was a sheriff who had a gun and saw it... I can't see him NOT shooting it or something. But I just wanted to say that they can be quite huge from what I saw.

I am so disgusted with this case...and Baez is a big cry baby!   

As bizarre as it sounds, a lot of types of snakes are "protected," and a person can get into trouble for shooting one. I know, go figure, right? 

I Stand With The Girl
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: December 19, 2008, 06:44:05 PM »

Casey beautiful, I don't think so. I'm a hot blooded male and it don't take much to turn my head. But Casey? No way!!!

Casey is trailer trash.

UGH!!!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: December 19, 2008, 06:45:48 PM »

I want to take this time to say, Thank you, Red for Scared Monkeys.
It gives me some comfort knowing I have others to cry with and talk to about these cases that TOUCH us!

Thank you,
Pink Banana xo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1310 on: December 19, 2008, 06:47:00 PM »

Casey beautiful, I don't think so. I'm a hot blooded male and it don't take much to turn my head. But Casey? No way!!!

Casey is trailer trash.

UGH!!!

You stay classy, Casey!

Lisa
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: December 19, 2008, 06:49:48 PM »

Casey is trailer trash.

UGH!!!

You stay classy, Casey!

Lisa
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: December 19, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »

As bizarre as it sounds, a lot of types of snakes are "protected," and a person can get into trouble for shooting one. I know, go figure, right? 

that is true.  there is an endangered turtle that digs up yards and we can get fined for killing the turtle. New home developments have to be cleared before they can build on where this turtle is. we had one in our last yard.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: December 19, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »

Casey is trailer trash.

UGH!!!

You stay classy, Casey!

Lisa

OOPS LISA, I screwed your funny line all up - I was just trying to laugh - Monkey sorry   
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1314 on: December 19, 2008, 06:50:58 PM »

I wonder if Casey will give Cindy and George the authority to release Caylee's remains to the funeral home...
That's the question I've been wondering. Also Caylee's remains were identified by nuclear DNA, don't you need both the mother and father's DNA for that, or am I wrong?

Not if you have an exemplar from the victim. I am assuming that they either had the DNA from Caylee or got it from something they took from the house - perhaps that is why they took the sheets?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: December 19, 2008, 06:52:27 PM »

...Lee's lawyer, Thomas Luka, said the Anthonys were devastated by the news...
..."As you would expect, the Anthonys are extremely on edge and upset," Luka said...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1316 on: December 19, 2008, 06:53:10 PM »

You would think that before Baez went off on his rant this afternoon, he could have at least made some comment, like something along the line of saying something about Caylee, anything about Caylee. He is a real piece of work.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: December 19, 2008, 06:53:21 PM »

I would feel sorry for the Anthony's if they did everything in their power to find the TRUTH and not impede this investigation.They're asking for immunity.Why????The only person that i have any concern for is Caylee.Caylee is the only one without a family member to speak for her.Who will speak for Caylee other then LE and the prosecution??

Of course we ONLY care about Caylee. She's a cute little kid and she died. We don't care about any of the other people because we don't know them beyond what we've seen in the news. But Cindy's situation is not so cut and dried. Her remark about "not wanting to lose another one," says it all IMO. She knew Caylee was dead, and she didn't want Lee or Casey getting killed too. She felt protective of Casey and covered up for her, because there was nothing at all she could really do for Caylee.

I don't think she'd have been as passive about finding Caylee alive, if she'd really believed Caylee was actually alive. JMO. 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: December 19, 2008, 06:54:08 PM »

This case has given work to every attorney in Orlando.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1319 on: December 19, 2008, 06:54:45 PM »

I wonder if Casey will give Cindy and George the authority to release Caylee's remains to the funeral home...
That's the question I've been wondering. Also Caylee's remains were identified by nuclear DNA, don't you need both the mother and father's DNA for that, or am I wrong?

Not if you have an exemplar from the victim. I am assuming that they either had the DNA from Caylee or got it from something they took from the house - perhaps that is why they took the sheets?
Thank-you I wasn't sure about that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.