April 20, 2024, 04:43:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397886 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: December 19, 2008, 06:54:47 PM »

Oops,

To any living in Modulars, Double Wides, RV's, Motor Homes, Coaches, Conestoga Wagons, & etc. you are excluded as the term trailers is so pre 70 ish.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1321 on: December 19, 2008, 06:57:17 PM »

Programming note ... I am chatting with Tim Miller, he will be on Nancy Grace tonight.
Thanks Red

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: December 19, 2008, 06:57:26 PM »

Interesting Lee's lawyer, Thomas Luka, has the same address as Brad Conway.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: December 19, 2008, 07:00:56 PM »

Why does Lee need a different lawyer?
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: December 19, 2008, 07:00:57 PM »

The media has probably hurt the prosecution as well as the LE not checking into those tips that poor man made. He only done what we all wanted to do and that is search for Caylee.  I am kinda mad with the LE now.......I know that they were doing there best, but on Fox I heard that one time the policeman left because of a snake?  Come on! I live in south ga, and see snakes alot.  If you dont mess with them they aint gonna bite.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: December 19, 2008, 07:01:19 PM »

Are you hearing these people on TruTV?

Casey isn't beautiful just because she knows how to swish her hips and suck on a banana. 
WHAT 

They keep saying she's a beautiful, beautiful woman. Why? I realize if she were helping the homeless, we might think she was.. but she's not. What about Casey specifically makes her beautiful?    She swishes her hips as she walks, to get attention... she pouts pretty for the camera...  that's it.

She isn't beautiful.  her looks are average!  Why are they saying she is beautiful?

Lisa
In point of fact she IS beautiful. Her features are symmetrical and nice enough she could have been a petite model, her skin flawless, her eyes dramatic, and her hair amazing. She's got a perfect little figure and even though she's got a perfect hourglass figure she also has great legs.

If you look at her baby pictures, she's got the kind of looks JonBenet had--those pageant-perfect features and arched brows. Doors opened for her because of her looks all the time. Men were willing to do anything for her because she was pretty. They're a good-looking family and Casey got the best looks in the bunch.

We see her as ugly because we know what she's done, and so no matter how pretty she looks in a photo, it's repulsive to us because of Caylee's murder. But if you just saw these pics without knowing who it was or anything about this story, you'd probably notice that Casey's usually the best-looking girl in the room.

That's not "average" looks. The "average" American woman is 5'4", wears a size 12, and hates her hair, thinks she's fat, and doesn't like how her breasts look. The "average" woman isn't looking for ways to undress and show off her "hot body," and frankly wouldn't go within a mile of a "hot body contest."

This is not a perfect body nor a flawless complexion.  Casey may have been pretty when all fixed up but underneath she is quite ugly:

Layers of make-up can do wonders!

Lisa

so do colored contacts. anyone who thinks she has beautiful green/blue eyes should read her arrest intakes. her eyes are brown. and they were quite scary when she was a baby, imo. colored contacts have the ability to add dimension to one's eyes that is not actually there.
I am really behind so maybe this has been answered before or there are pics I haven't seen. How do you know she had scary eyes when she was a baby, I would like to see pics if you can help. TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: December 19, 2008, 07:02:25 PM »

Casey isn't beautiful just because she knows how to swish her hips and suck on a banana. 
WHAT 

They keep saying she's a beautiful, beautiful woman. Why? I realize if she were helping the homeless, we might think she was.. but she's not. What about Casey specifically makes her beautiful?    She swishes her hips as she walks, to get attention... she pouts pretty for the camera...  that's it.

She isn't beautiful.  her looks are average!  Why are they saying she is beautiful?

Lisa
In point of fact she IS beautiful. Her features are symmetrical and nice enough she could have been a petite model, her skin flawless, her eyes dramatic, and her hair amazing. She's got a perfect little figure and even though she's got a perfect hourglass figure she also has great legs.

If you look at her baby pictures, she's got the kind of looks JonBenet had--those pageant-perfect features and arched brows. Doors opened for her because of her looks all the time. Men were willing to do anything for her because she was pretty. They're a good-looking family and Casey got the best looks in the bunch.

We see her as ugly because we know what she's done, and so no matter how pretty she looks in a photo, it's repulsive to us because of Caylee's murder. But if you just saw these pics without knowing who it was or anything about this story, you'd probably notice that Casey's usually the best-looking girl in the room.

That's not "average" looks. The "average" American woman is 5'4", wears a size 12, and hates her hair, thinks she's fat, and doesn't like how her breasts look. The "average" woman isn't looking for ways to undress and show off her "hot body," and frankly wouldn't go within a mile of a "hot body contest."

This is not a perfect body nor a flawless complexion.  Casey may have been pretty when all fixed up but underneath she is quite ugly:

Lisa

so do colored contacts. anyone who thinks she has beautiful green/blue eyes should read her arrest intakes. her eyes are brown. and they were quite scary when she was a baby, imo. colored contacts have the ability to add dimension to one's eyes that is not actually there.

Her looks are "average" for a TV personality, maybe. But they're still TV quality looks.  Anybody we hate is going to look ugly to us, and Casey's hideous personality really tanks her looks, even in old photos where she hasn't killed anybody yet. (And that punk haircut was a really bad idea.)

Casey started out with some real advantages in life. Great looks, a mother who would support her, lots of friends. But she lacked any drive or self-discipline, or any kind of realistic self-image, and so she pissed those away fast.

What's ugly about Casey, is her personality, IMO.  But even Angelina Jolie would look ugly drunk with no makeup and that hairstyle, pissing in a parking lot. I guarantee it. And nobody looks good with a big red zit on their cheek. Bottom line is, whatever's wrong with Casey it's not her looks. It's something much deeper.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1327 on: December 19, 2008, 07:05:23 PM »

WHAT 

Lisa

Lisa

I am really behind so maybe this has been answered before or there are pics I haven't seen. How do you know she had scary eyes when she was a baby, I would like to see pics if you can help. TIA

This pic scared me:

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17912435/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

Lisa
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: December 19, 2008, 07:05:38 PM »

WHAT 

Lisa

Will the REAL CASEY PLEASE STAND UP .............. 
attractive maybe, but not beautiful. Just because she has symmetrical features or whatever else you said does not mean shes beautiful or even remotely model material. In fact, i know several women who are a size 12, overweight and hate their hair or whatever, and they are actually, quite beautiful.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1329 on: December 19, 2008, 07:06:22 PM »

That's the million dollar question right now!

Lisa
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: December 19, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »

((edit - causing people virus alerts for some reason))

Is this a picture of Casey?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 07:24:20 PM by klaasend » Logged
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: December 19, 2008, 07:07:26 PM »

Dearest Monkeys, the snow knocked my internet and cable out for a bit. It is up now, but I am in a rush to make dinner. Did I miss the A's make a statement? I am trying to read back really fast, but I don't see anything about it. And I don't see anything on the news site either. Did they not make one after all? Thank you.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: December 19, 2008, 07:09:46 PM »

I have 2 friends that are in a service club with me.  One is the public defender, and the other is the state prosecuter.  They both told me the other night at a party that Casey Anthony will walk.  That there have been too many mistakes, and after today, I am afraid that may happen.  That ticks me off!!

I don't think so Shell..I doubt very seriously the evidence(science) against her will simply fall away because of a mistake or two.Armchair attorneys..No offense to your friends but they are as clueless as we are about what the prosecuter is holding.I'm almost afraid to watch myself for fear of having a heart attack but I will run the risk!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1333 on: December 19, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »

'cause Lee is the baby daddy, and he may have a whole different set of legal issues!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: December 19, 2008, 07:11:22 PM »

WHAT 

Lisa

Lisa

This pic scared me:

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17912435/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

Lisa
Hey Lisa, have you ever seen that old black and white movie called "The Bad Seed"? About a little girl named Rhoda that kills the kid for winning some kind of prize by drowning him. I think the kid's name that played the girl was Patty McCormack. Anyways, that picture of Casey at Christmas reminds me of that little girls eyes in the movie. I see now what you are talking about. Scary.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: December 19, 2008, 07:13:01 PM »

I have 2 friends that are in a service club with me.  One is the public defender, and the other is the state prosecuter.  They both told me the other night at a party that Casey Anthony will walk.  That there have been too many mistakes, and after today, I am afraid that may happen.  That ticks me off!!

I don't think so Shell..I doubt very seriously the evidence(science) against her will simply fall away because of a mistake or two.Armchair attorneys..No offense to your friends but they are as clueless as we are about what the prosecuter is holding.I'm almost afraid to watch myself for fear of having a heart attack but I will run the risk!

Shellbell, I admit, I am concerned. It does give the defense an argument that didn't otherwise have. However, I pray the evidence is strong enough (and not able to get thrown out because of mistakes) to at least get her a very long stay in jail.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: December 19, 2008, 07:13:08 PM »

Just saw the one with George and Cindy...LOVE how they told Cindy, IT'S ABOUT CAYLEE!!
Some one needed to REMIND her it's about CAYLEE MARIE, not their daughter or them!!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: December 19, 2008, 07:13:51 PM »

Medical Examiner Says Caylee Anthony Was Murdered
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 6:50 pm EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Forensic evidence shows remains found near the home of George and Cindy Anthony belong to their granddaughter, Caylee, and that the child was murdered.

"This identification was made from nuclear DNA taken from the remains and compared to a known profile of Caylee Anthony," Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia, the Orange County Medical Examiner, said (watch Dr. G speak). "There was no trauma to the bones prior to the death. The manner of the death in this case is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by unknown means."

Caylee's mother, Casey, is in the Orange County jail, charged with her daughter's murder. She has insisted that she left the girl with a babysitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July. The babysitter has never been found.

The announcement was made at an afternoon news conference (watch full media briefing | images). Dr. Garavaglia said a substantial amount of Caylee's skeleton was found. She said investigators combing over the scene had done a very thorough job, noting that some of a child's bones are as small as a pebble.

More tests are coming in. The Medical Examiner's office said reports from a botanist, anthropologist, and toxicologist would arrive at a later date. Garavaglia said there was no tissue found and there was not much chance of determining whether a chemical such as chloroform was used to silence the little girl.

"It will be difficult to interpret levels from these specimens and this will not be definitive in helping determine the cause of death," said Garavaglia. "Should other information become available the cause of death may be revisited."

The remains were found near the Anthonys' east Orange County home last Thursday by an Orange County meter reader. The discovery site is less than a half-mile from the house (map from location to Anthonys' home).

http://www.wftv.com/news/18318370/detail.html

VIDEOS:

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Orange County Medical Examiner, identifies child's remains as Caylee Anthony. (12/19/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18318814/index.html

Meter reader Roy Kronk speaks publicly for the first time after discovering Caylee Anthony's remains. (12/19/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18319631/index.html

Attorney Brad Conway read a statement on behalf of Cindy and George Anthony. (12/19/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18320770/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: December 19, 2008, 07:15:01 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: December 19, 2008, 07:15:38 PM »

WHAT 

Lisa

Lisa

Here you go:

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17912435/detail.html

Her eyes look very cold to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.