March 28, 2024, 03:18:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397007 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: December 19, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »

I have 2 friends that are in a service club with me.  One is the public defender, and the other is the state prosecuter.  They both told me the other night at a party that Casey Anthony will walk.  That there have been too many mistakes, and after today, I am afraid that may happen.  That ticks me off!!

I don't think so Shell..I doubt very seriously the evidence(science) against her will simply fall away because of a mistake or two.Armchair attorneys..No offense to your friends but they are as clueless as we are about what the prosecuter is holding.I'm almost afraid to watch myself for fear of having a heart attack but I will run the risk!

Shellbell, I admit, I am concerned. It does give the defense an argument that didn't otherwise have. However, I pray the evidence is strong enough (and not able to get thrown out because of mistakes) to at least get her a very long stay in jail.

I pray pray pray yall are right.  They were saying that it is hard to get a murder 1 charge when the body wasnt available, and that with the media, she wont get a fair trial. And on top of that they said that there have been many mistakes with the way the prosecution has given out the info to the public   ( I am so not on their level, so I cant understand what their law terms were).  They said that if she had a lawyer that was worth a damn that she would for sure get a mistrial....fwiw.   I want her to fry...

But the info that comes out is due to the sunshine laws, right?  The prosecution has no control over it, right?

Lisa

I think you are right about a lot of stuff they have released--especially documents. These laws were made because of media, I think...(??)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1361 on: December 19, 2008, 07:28:09 PM »

I have 2 friends that are in a service club with me.  One is the public defender, and the other is the state prosecuter.  They both told me the other night at a party that Casey Anthony will walk.  That there have been too many mistakes, and after today, I am afraid that may happen.  That ticks me off!!

I don't think so Shell..I doubt very seriously the evidence(science) against her will simply fall away because of a mistake or two.Armchair attorneys..No offense to your friends but they are as clueless as we are about what the prosecuter is holding.I'm almost afraid to watch myself for fear of having a heart attack but I will run the risk!

Shellbell, I admit, I am concerned. It does give the defense an argument that didn't otherwise have. However, I pray the evidence is strong enough (and not able to get thrown out because of mistakes) to at least get her a very long stay in jail.

I pray pray pray yall are right.  They were saying that it is hard to get a murder 1 charge when the body wasnt available, and that with the media, she wont get a fair trial. And on top of that they said that there have been many mistakes with the way the prosecution has given out the info to the public   ( I am so not on their level, so I cant understand what their law terms were).  They said that if she had a lawyer that was worth a damn that she would for sure get a mistrial....fwiw.   I want her to fry...

But the info that comes out is due to the sunshine laws, right?  The prosecution has no control over it, right?

Lisa

I dont know....that is what they said.  One went to school in Jax Florida, so you think they would know the Sunshine Laws.  They were saying how they are enemies (my two friends) in court.  However, when the prosecuter gets info, she relays it to the defense.  It had something to do with that.  That usually that is how things are handled. But in this situation the defense got information as soon as the public did.  Nursing and Journalism I know.....Law, not a s much.  But they are smart girls.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: December 19, 2008, 07:28:39 PM »

Hey Lisa, have you ever seen that old black and white movie called "The Bad Seed"? About a little girl named Rhoda that kills the kid for winning some kind of prize by drowning him. I think the kid's name that played the girl was Patty McCormack. Anyways, that picture of Casey at Christmas reminds me of that little girls eyes in the movie. I see now what you are talking about. Scary.
Yeah, brat. But is that doll the doll left in Casey's car that Caylee called Mama? I read earlier that Caylee's doll Mama was really Casey's as a child. TIA

I hadn't heard that about the doll, joesmama. Wow. If so, wow. That's all I can say.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: December 19, 2008, 07:29:24 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.

Blonde originally posted it. I thought people were trying to save it so I grabbed it, ran it through AVG (...it is clean) and put it up on my photobucket account for people to grab from there if they wanted it.

Here is my last post about it:
My guess is those getting a virus warning are using IE with active X ... I am quite sure there is no virus in the picture I reposted from blonde.

I ran it through AVG .. nothing detected. I am sure you are all getting a false positive.

I also recommend NOT using IE and using Firefox. It is MUCH more secure.

And here are some replies I got to that post:

AnotherMonkey: So true. I'm on Firefox and have not had any problems whatsoever.
misitx: Im running Opera and I also got no problems from it ....

Besides Blonde and me, I don't know that anyone else posted it.

It is NOT a virus.

Hope this answers you.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1364 on: December 19, 2008, 07:30:44 PM »

CAN WE PLEASE NOT POST THE CRYING FACE PICTURE?

IT'S GIVING MANY POSTERS TROUBLE WITH THEIR COMPUTERS! THANK YOU!

I have removed the picture the 2 times I saw it posted.

Thanks Klaas! I'll do the same. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: December 19, 2008, 07:30:56 PM »

Lisa

I dont know....that is what they said.  One went to school in Jax Florida, so you think they would know the Sunshine Laws.  They were saying how they are enemies (my two friends) in court.  However, when the prosecuter gets info, she relays it to the defense.  It had something to do with that.  That usually that is how things are handled. But in this situation the defense got information as soon as the public did.  Nursing and Journalism I know.....Law, not a s much.  But they are smart girls.

Ahm, I am pretty sure the defense got the info before the public did. If I recall, that is part of the law. Defense gets it, then the public. In fact, I feel 98 percent certain about this. Anyone?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: December 19, 2008, 07:33:23 PM »

Lee has had a lawyer since he was court ordered to give his DNA.....I don't think they can have the same lawyer....conflict of interest or something. I suspect Cindy and George will have different attorney's in near future.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: December 19, 2008, 07:33:49 PM »

Well, I am really late getting dinner started. Gotta run. Thanks everyone!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: December 19, 2008, 07:34:17 PM »

Thanks but it set off my antivirus and I am not prepared to change browsers over one picture.

Mine is not the only one it sets off and Klaas has to keep removing it every time it is posted.  Just asking people to stop doing that.  Since it is artwork and has nothing really to do with the investigation, doesn't seem an unreasonable request.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1369 on: December 19, 2008, 07:34:58 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.

Blonde originally posted it. I thought people were trying to save it so I grabbed it, ran it through AVG (...it is clean) and put it up on my photobucket account for people to grab from there if they wanted it.

Here is my last post about it:
My guess is those getting a virus warning are using IE with active X ... I am quite sure there is no virus in the picture I reposted from blonde.

I ran it through AVG .. nothing detected. I am sure you are all getting a false positive.

I also recommend NOT using IE and using Firefox. It is MUCH more secure.

And here are some replies I got to that post:

AnotherMonkey: So true. I'm on Firefox and have not had any problems whatsoever.
misitx: Im running Opera and I also got no problems from it ....

Besides Blonde and me, I don't know that anyone else posted it.

It is NOT a virus.

Hope this answers you.

Clean or not, it seems to cause many posters alarm. My Norton kicks in every time it's posted with a virus warning and others are experiencing the same problem. Rather than lots of us having to switch anything, it would be simpler and more considerate to simply not post the picture. Thanks.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1370 on: December 19, 2008, 07:36:14 PM »

What pic, I keep getting a virus scan alert on my computer. Thanks Anna
I haven't even seen that picture, how could I get the virus?

It's on the last page.

Again.

Thanks Anna. BTW Who was it a picture of?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: December 19, 2008, 07:38:35 PM »

Hey Lisa, have you ever seen that old black and white movie called "The Bad Seed"? About a little girl named Rhoda that kills the kid for winning some kind of prize by drowning him. I think the kid's name that played the girl was Patty McCormack. Anyways, that picture of Casey at Christmas reminds me of that little girls eyes in the movie. I see now what you are talking about. Scary.
Yeah, brat. But is that doll the doll left in Casey's car that Caylee called Mama? I read earlier that Caylee's doll Mama was really Casey's as a child. TIA

I hadn't heard that about the doll, joesmama. Wow. If so, wow. That's all I can say.
I read that earlier today. Had to pop in quickly while I as at work. Don't know if it is correct, just thought someone might know. Thanks!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: December 19, 2008, 07:40:07 PM »

Good grief, said Charlie Brown.. 

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Up-To-The-Minute Update
Friday, Dec. 19

3:51 p.m.
Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla live on News 13: "I don't think there was one meter reader acting alone.

LP NEEDS TO GO HOME!

JMO

Leonard should have stayed home and never showed up in Orlando. We are all that much dumber having listened to this fool spout his revelations for weeks on end IMO.

Regarding LP's recent meter reader comments and many of his last statements when asked questions regarding the Caylee Anthony case:

Mr. Padilla, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ROFLMAO!!!!

That was perfect!

I would like to say:  HEY PADILLA, IT"S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!

GO HOME, NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE!  (except maybe Murph and his followers)

You don't know anything and I will not contribute one cent to you.  

Buh-Bye!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: December 19, 2008, 07:40:20 PM »

JVM questioning an animal moving a bag across the street or whatever...  I can tell you that one of my cats likes plastic grocery bags.  (I think it's the sound she enjoys.. the crinkling)   One day, she went down to the basement, and carried back up (in her mouth, of course) a grocery bag FULL of other grocery bags.  How the heck she managed this, and why the heck she did it, I have no idea. But I'm saying it is possible. She's about 13 lbs.. a cat.  Now who is to say a larger animal wouldn't have been able to (or likely to) have moved a garbage bag full of bones? (the bones of a small child probably don't weigh that much, right?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: December 19, 2008, 07:41:06 PM »

What pic, I keep getting a virus scan alert on my computer. Thanks Anna
I haven't even seen that picture, how could I get the virus?

It's on the last page.

Again.

Thanks Anna. BTW Who was it a picture of?

No one, just anonymous artwork.  Certainly not something I want to change my browser to accommodate.  It's hard enough to stay logged in without something like this being added.

Well, almost time for Nancy Grace so maybe she will conclude the coverage for today with a nice wrapup of everything presented.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1375 on: December 19, 2008, 07:41:26 PM »

I pray pray pray yall are right.  They were saying that it is hard to get a murder 1 charge when the body wasnt available, and that with the media, she wont get a fair trial. And on top of that they said that there have been many mistakes with the way the prosecution has given out the info to the public  ( I am so not on their level, so I cant understand what their law terms were).  They said that if she had a lawyer that was worth a damn that she would for sure get a mistrial....fwiw.   I want her to fry...

IMO she will ~either that or LWOP, remember even though jurors are supposed to come into the case with no predjudice the fact is that they DO! The have there own life experiences that they bring in with them, instincts and usually common sense. IMO 2 + 2 = 4, and if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck........it's a freaking duck. Also Occam's razor, the simplest explanation is almost always the correct one. I'd have sent her away for LWOP even without the body. PIZZED OFF MONKEY COMING OUT

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: December 19, 2008, 07:41:44 PM »

I agree. I had to shut my computer down at work, disable system restore, go into safemode and run a complete virus scan to clean it.  Lucky I didn't get caught on this site at work (but hey I do the network admin so I am lucky I didn't turn myself in).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: December 19, 2008, 07:42:03 PM »

Wendy Murphy is a woman woman wrecking crew tonight.

Why is she on this panel of misfit toys?

She is one of my favorite, most knowledgeable and prepared individuals.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: December 19, 2008, 07:42:57 PM »

Clean or not, it seems to cause many posters alarm. My Norton kicks in every time it's posted with a virus warning and others are experiencing the same problem. Rather than lots of us having to switch anything, it would be simpler and more considerate to simply not post the picture. Thanks.

I wanted to add that I'm using Firefox here at home, and when it was posted a couple of minutes ago, my McAfee identified it as a virus. Not disputing what anyone else has said - just saying McAfee thinks it's a virus, even when using Firefox.

I Stand With The Girl
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: December 19, 2008, 07:42:58 PM »

JVM questioning an animal moving a bag across the street or whatever...  I can tell you that one of my cats likes plastic grocery bags.  (I think it's the sound she enjoys.. the crinkling)   One day, she went down to the basement, and carried back up (in her mouth, of course) a grocery bag FULL of other grocery bags.  How the heck she managed this, and why the heck she did it, I have no idea. But I'm saying it is possible. She's about 13 lbs.. a cat.  Now who is to say a larger animal wouldn't have been able to (or likely to) have moved a garbage bag full of bones? (the bones of a small child probably don't weigh that much, right?)
Hi Another, unfortunately Joe can open my CLOSED pantry door and drag out a full garbage bag and open it just enought to get want he wants out of it. Believe me, it wouldn't be hard for a dog, cat or coyote to get that bag and drag it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.