April 26, 2024, 05:30:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398141 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: December 19, 2008, 07:43:13 PM »

First, God REST CAYLEE'S SOUL. She's warm and safe now and away from that monster.

It's times like these that reminds me how final DEATH really is. We all only get one and how precious it really is. How we should cherish every moment.

In the very beginning of the case I became convinced that Casey killed Caylee - intentionally. It wasn't real popular back then, but this isn't a popularity contest. I just go where the facts take me.

I became convinced that Casey killed her on the night of the 15th in a fit of rage after the choking fight with that she-bitch named Cindy.

When we think of an action, we have to always remember that for every action there an equal and opposite reaction and in this case Caylee paid the ultimate price. Cindy knew that long long ago. She knows her daughter and she knew what she was capable of.

My motive remains the same as it was months ago - Casey hated her mother more than she loved her Daughter.

Looks like you are correct Rob. Good insightful detective work on your part.
It will be interesting to see Who the father is.
It appears to me that Casey had this child for her mother, I can't help but think the father is somebody close to Cindy and very well could be George. Which if true will just add more more sick twist to all of this.
jmho

I don't think they're ever gonna tell us who the father is. Unless it goes to motive or character, or unless defense decides to use it, it's really none of our business. That doesn't keep me from speculating.  Cindy didn't throw Casey out of the house, which is customary if a man knocks up his daughter or stepdaughter. Usually Mom will keep the lover and throw the pregnant daughter onto the street.

But if the father is a brother, he gets thrown out and the girl stays. Usually.
Which makes it look like Lee, but Lee could be taking the rap for something George did. Or that they both did. Cindy might not know. Maybe Casey doesn't know either. Maybe it really was just some guy passing through who didn't care then and doesn't care now. (Surely if he did care he'd have showed up asking questions by now.)

I doubt we'll ever know. We'll be speculating til the end of time on that one.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1381 on: December 19, 2008, 07:43:59 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.
What pic, I keep getting a virus scan alert on my computer. Thanks Anna
I haven't even seen that picture, how could I get the virus?

It's on the last page.

Again.

Thanks Anna. BTW Who was it a picture of?

No one, just anonymous artwork.  Certainly not something I want to change my browser to accommodate.  It's hard enough to stay logged in without something like this being added.

Well, almost time for Nancy Grace so maybe she will conclude the coverage for today with a nice wrapup of everything presented.

Thanks Anna, I guess after they took it off, my McAfee stopped dinging at me. It must have worked.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1382 on: December 19, 2008, 07:45:17 PM »

Brandi,

I have IE and had no problems with the picture!  I believe you know what you are talking about too. 

I enjoy all you artwork!  I can understand why you and Blonde posted it.  It describes how many of us are feeling!!

Thank you for putting many of our feelings into your artwork!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: December 19, 2008, 07:45:29 PM »

Wendy Murphy is a woman woman wrecking crew tonight.

Why is she on this panel of misfit toys?

She is one of my favorite, most knowledgeable and prepared individuals.

I like her, too.. but that Janie chick is annoying the hell out of me!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1384 on: December 19, 2008, 07:46:34 PM »

They should give Kronk that reward.  I really hope LP does give him a check like he said he would.  And thoroughly investigate to why those first calls werent taken seriously.

well, if anyone heard him the other night he is already "backing off" of this reward saying that the Sherriff will be all over his @ss.......yeah right, GO home LP-your 15 minutes of fame are gone and your TV show is NOT coming back no matter how much media whoring you try

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: December 19, 2008, 07:47:02 PM »

JVM questioning an animal moving a bag across the street or whatever...  I can tell you that one of my cats likes plastic grocery bags.  (I think it's the sound she enjoys.. the crinkling)   One day, she went down to the basement, and carried back up (in her mouth, of course) a grocery bag FULL of other grocery bags.  How the heck she managed this, and why the heck she did it, I have no idea. But I'm saying it is possible. She's about 13 lbs.. a cat.  Now who is to say a larger animal wouldn't have been able to (or likely to) have moved a garbage bag full of bones? (the bones of a small child probably don't weigh that much, right?)
Hi Another, unfortunately Joe can open my CLOSED pantry door and drag out a full garbage bag and open it just enought to get want he wants out of it. Believe me, it wouldn't be hard for a dog, cat or coyote to get that bag and drag it.

(dogs have very powerful jaws..  there's no doubt they could do something like that)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: December 19, 2008, 07:47:47 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.

Blonde originally posted it. I thought people were trying to save it so I grabbed it, ran it through AVG (...it is clean) and put it up on my photobucket account for people to grab from there if they wanted it.

Here is my last post about it:
My guess is those getting a virus warning are using IE with active X ... I am quite sure there is no virus in the picture I reposted from blonde.

I ran it through AVG .. nothing detected. I am sure you are all getting a false positive.

I also recommend NOT using IE and using Firefox. It is MUCH more secure.

And here are some replies I got to that post:

AnotherMonkey: So true. I'm on Firefox and have not had any problems whatsoever.
misitx: Im running Opera and I also got no problems from it ....

Besides Blonde and me, I don't know that anyone else posted it.

It is NOT a virus.

Hope this answers you.

Brandi - I agree, there is about zero chance there is a virus attached to that picture.  I only removed it because people were thinking it had one.

Often virus scans get overly protective.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1387 on: December 19, 2008, 07:48:04 PM »

Wendy Murphy is a woman woman wrecking crew tonight.

Why is she on this panel of misfit toys?

She is one of my favorite, most knowledgeable and prepared individuals.

I like her, too.. but that Janie chick is annoying the hell out of me!!

Same here!  Can't stand Jane!  And I can't stand this harping on Mr. Kronk!

Lisa
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: December 19, 2008, 07:49:49 PM »

Anyone who thinks an animal would not be able to move a trash bag containing a two year old child has never seen a raccoon in action. My parents have a screened porch on which they once left a large bag of dog food. A raccoon tore away the screen from the wood on the porch and dragged the bag of food across the porch. 

I Stand With The Girl
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: December 19, 2008, 07:50:14 PM »

Why are these fools having an issue with murder? Before a body was ever found the thought was Caylee was either smothered or the use of chloroform. How is that going to cause trauma to bones???

As Wendy Murphy said ... keep you eye on the ball and the mountain of evidence against Casey.

Here is what is going on right now. The defense's only defense is a smoke screen. And many is the media are propagating the "Grassy Knoll" meter reader because its salacious and creates ratings. Sadly, they been found and ID'd ... what is there really left to report on except this conspiracy theory nonsense.

So either they have to move onto another story and return when it goes to trial or continue with tin foil hat BS that plays into the defenses hands.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: December 19, 2008, 07:51:45 PM »

They should give Kronk that reward.  I really hope LP does give him a check like he said he would.  And thoroughly investigate to why those first calls werent taken seriously.

well, if anyone heard him the other night he is already "backing off" of this reward saying that the Sherriff will be all over his @ss.......yeah right, GO home LP-your 15 minutes of fame are gone and your TV show is NOT coming back no matter how much media whoring you try

Well technically if the meter reader called this in month's ago when the reward was in place then technically Leo owes the money 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: December 19, 2008, 07:51:57 PM »

With all the talk about Caylee's father, we have to remember that if he is living and LE/ME know who he is, then he would have to have been notified, just as Casey was notified.  It is possible that we wouldn't know that this notification happened, if it did, but its something to think about.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: December 19, 2008, 07:52:22 PM »

What pic, I keep getting a virus scan alert on my computer. Thanks Anna
I haven't even seen that picture, how could I get the virus?

It's on the last page.

Again.

Thanks Anna. BTW Who was it a picture of?

No one, just anonymous artwork.  Certainly not something I want to change my browser to accommodate.  It's hard enough to stay logged in without something like this being added.

Well, almost time for Nancy Grace so maybe she will conclude the coverage for today with a nice wrapup of everything presented.

Thanks Anna, I guess after they took it off, my McAfee stopped dinging at me. It must have worked.

joesamas you say your McAfee stopped dinging at you.  I have just had dinging, several times.  Went and checked email and im's but nothing. 
Do you think that['s what my dinging was about?  I use a mac and have firefox.  Beyond that I'm computer illiterate.  TIA
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: December 19, 2008, 07:52:30 PM »

PLEASE DONT POST THAT PIC!!! Its messing with my brain!!! LOL! And my puter and I have Firefox.....thanks

Stayathome.....to my knowledge the defense has been getting the info when we do.  That is why Beaziatch put in for an emergency hearing....that is what he states over and over....and I know longer like Geraldo...thought I would throw that in here.  When he was on Fox earlier, my tv about took a fly out the window...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: December 19, 2008, 07:53:20 PM »

Brandi,

I have IE and had no problems with the picture!  I believe you know what you are talking about too. 

I enjoy all you artwork!  I can understand why you and Blonde posted it.  It describes how many of us are feeling!!

Thank you for putting many of our feelings into your artwork!!

I have ie and had no problems.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1395 on: December 19, 2008, 07:53:25 PM »

Well technically if the meter reader called this in month's ago when the reward was in place then technically Leo owes the money 

Crimelines does too.  He called them too!! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: December 19, 2008, 07:53:31 PM »

Blonde originally posted it. I thought people were trying to save it so I grabbed it, ran it through AVG (...it is clean) and put it up on my photobucket account for people to grab from there if they wanted it.

Here is my last post about it:
My guess is those getting a virus warning are using IE with active X ... I am quite sure there is no virus in the picture I reposted from blonde.

I ran it through AVG .. nothing detected. I am sure you are all getting a false positive.

I also recommend NOT using IE and using Firefox. It is MUCH more secure.

And here are some replies I got to that post:

AnotherMonkey: So true. I'm on Firefox and have not had any problems whatsoever.
misitx: Im running Opera and I also got no problems from it ....

Besides Blonde and me, I don't know that anyone else posted it.

It is NOT a virus.

Hope this answers you.

Clean or not, it seems to cause many posters alarm. My Norton kicks in every time it's posted with a virus warning and others are experiencing the same problem. Rather than lots of us having to switch anything, it would be simpler and more considerate to simply not post the picture. Thanks.

Apparently I have been misunderstood, CBB. I was trying to be considerate.

I WAS trying to help people by running it through a virus scanner and posting it to a site for those I thought WANTED the picture.

I also gave people the reason (after some research) why their virus software was acting up. I also gave people a suggestion for not getting these kinds of errors in the future.

I was just trying to help.

I am in total accord with Klaas's decision to remove the picture from this forum. I just wanted people to know I was trying to HELP here.

I am logging out for the rest of the night.

You all have a great evening, and Merry Christmas to you.

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: December 19, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »

REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! We are never on at the same time!!!! I miss you! Tell that Mrs. Red I said MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: December 19, 2008, 07:56:09 PM »

Someone wanted to see Crazy as a child
She was cute but I agree, her eyes.......

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: December 19, 2008, 07:56:09 PM »

Brandi~   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.