April 24, 2024, 06:39:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398054 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: December 19, 2008, 07:56:42 PM »

Another reason the ANT family needs lawyers is that they will be at the trial and will have to testify. Can they take the fifth ? When do they ?  The fight on the 15th ? Cindy has never said a word about it and if I am not mistaken, it came from Lee ANT in an eamil from him to Jesse.
Going to gave dinner with Nancy & my 2 Kats .   LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: December 19, 2008, 07:57:08 PM »

Brandi - please don't go.  I know you were helping. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: December 19, 2008, 07:57:23 PM »

With all the talk about Caylee's father, we have to remember that if he is living and LE/ME know who he is, then he would have to have been notified, just as Casey was notified.  It is possible that we wouldn't know that this notification happened, if it did, but its something to think about.
Today, I've wondered so much about this.  Is it possible Caylee's father was notified and or his parents if he is not alive.  Is it possible they wish to stay out of the limelight?
I have been hoping all along that a father would surface and claim Caylee's remains.  A father that would give her a proper burial. 
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: December 19, 2008, 07:58:01 PM »

With all the talk about Caylee's father, we have to remember that if he is living and LE/ME know who he is, then he would have to have been notified, just as Casey was notified.  It is possible that we wouldn't know that this notification happened, if it did, but its something to think about.

I think that they have enough reason to be satisfied with her story of her baby daddy being dead......I dont think the father is alive. I believe is was that guy. I know plenty of girls who got pregnant, and raised the child with their parents help and the father lived his life.....if I got her pregnant, and had to deal with the Anthonys...
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: December 19, 2008, 07:58:47 PM »

They should give Kronk that reward.  I really hope LP does give him a check like he said he would.  And thoroughly investigate to why those first calls werent taken seriously.

well, if anyone heard him the other night he is already "backing off" of this reward saying that the Sherriff will be all over his @ss.......yeah right, GO home LP-your 15 minutes of fame are gone and your TV show is NOT coming back no matter how much media whoring you try

Well technically if the meter reader called this in month's ago when the reward was in place then technically Leo owes the money 

REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! We are never on at the same time!!!! I miss you! Tell that Mrs. Red I said MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hey Shell Bell ... how are you doing ... been a long time. Hope all is well and things are going great 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1405 on: December 19, 2008, 07:59:11 PM »

Lee's attorney~of course criminal

Welcome to the website of Thomas B. Luka, Attorney at Law. Thomas Luka practices mainly in the area of criminal law. Tom Luka has handled murder and attempted murder trials, DUI offenses, drug charges, burglary, armed robbery, domestic violence charges, and assault and battery cases. As both a prosecutor and public defender Tom Luka has valuable experience that enables him to effectively advocate for his clients.

"The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses."

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1406 on: December 19, 2008, 07:59:12 PM »

Wendy Murphy is a woman woman wrecking crew tonight.

Why is she on this panel of misfit toys?

She is one of my favorite, most knowledgeable and prepared individuals.

Red
Speaking of ...where has the One Atty been ? The Gal who wears the Glasses and Makes Poems on Unleash the Lawyers ... And the Gal who I love so Much ..that NG allows to speak for a time piece " Alison Arngrim" who is a advocate of Children ..
I have not seen neither in a awhile ... I only see the Lawyers on NG that NG herself can patronize and tear a new Monkey Hole ...at her leisure

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: December 19, 2008, 07:59:12 PM »

I just glad that Firefox and IE are equally guilty or not guilty as the case may be.  When Firefox becomes as popular as IE, more people will attack it.  It will then have the same risks as IE.  I kinda have a thing about the advertising of Firefox for better security.    Next topic.
moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1408 on: December 19, 2008, 07:59:33 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.

Blonde originally posted it. I thought people were trying to save it so I grabbed it, ran it through AVG (...it is clean) and put it up on my photobucket account for people to grab from there if they wanted it.

Here is my last post about it:
My guess is those getting a virus warning are using IE with active X ... I am quite sure there is no virus in the picture I reposted from blonde.

I ran it through AVG .. nothing detected. I am sure you are all getting a false positive.

I also recommend NOT using IE and using Firefox. It is MUCH more secure.

And here are some replies I got to that post:

AnotherMonkey: So true. I'm on Firefox and have not had any problems whatsoever.
misitx: Im running Opera and I also got no problems from it ....

Besides Blonde and me, I don't know that anyone else posted it.

It is NOT a virus.

Hope this answers you.

Clean or not, it seems to cause many posters alarm. My Norton kicks in every time it's posted with a virus warning and others are experiencing the same problem. Rather than lots of us having to switch anything, it would be simpler and more considerate to simply not post the picture. Thanks.

Apparently I have been misunderstood, CBB. I was trying to be considerate.

I WAS trying to help people by running it through a virus scanner and posting it to a site for those I thought WANTED the picture.

I also gave people the reason (after some research) why their virus software was acting up. I also gave people a suggestion for not getting these kinds of errors in the future.

I was just trying to help.

I am in total accord with Klaas's decision to remove the picture from this forum. I just wanted people to know I was trying to HELP here.

I am logging out for the rest of the night.

You all have a great evening, and Merry Christmas to you.

For people with IE, there was a new patch just issued on Tuesday for a major security issue. It could be that those with IE have not uploaded this update. I suggest they do. Microsoft themself said no one should run IE until they patch it. I suggest anyone with IE download the new patch.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: December 19, 2008, 07:59:46 PM »

I had shut down my computer after Anna told me which pic...
I'm now on my Palm.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: December 19, 2008, 07:59:47 PM »

NEWS FLASH TO DEFENSE ATTORNEYS ...

JUSTICE IS BLIND, NOT STUPID!
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1411 on: December 19, 2008, 08:00:07 PM »

The Sun's Little Angel

2005-2008

Caylee Marie Anthony

Your Smile Is Like A Ray Of Sunshine,
Our Hearts And Eyes Cried For You,
Tears of Sadness, Anger, And Relief,
But Now Sweet Child Dry Your eyes
For You Have no reason to cry
You are With God Now
They will accept you with open arms and love,
Don't be scared, they will protect you.

Written by Courtney

just wanted to share the tribute that my daughter who is 14 wrote.
soft angel hugs

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: December 19, 2008, 08:01:50 PM »

Someone wanted to see Crazy as a child
She was cute but I agree, her eyes.......

Is that the doll in her hands that Caylee called momma?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1413 on: December 19, 2008, 08:02:40 PM »

The Sun's Little Angel

2005-2008

Caylee Marie Anthony

Your Smile Is Like A Ray Of Sunshine,
Our Hearts And Eyes Cried For You,
Tears of Sadness, Anger, And Relief,
But Now Sweet Child Dry Your eyes
For You Have no reason to cry
You are With God Now
They will accept you with open arms and love,
Don't be scared, they will protect you.

Written by Courtney

just wanted to share the tribute that my daughter who is 14 wrote.
soft angel hugs

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: December 19, 2008, 08:03:13 PM »

I think that they have enough reason to be satisfied with her story of her baby daddy being dead......I dont think the father is alive. I believe is was that guy. I know plenty of girls who got pregnant, and raised the child with their parents help and the father lived his life.....if I got her pregnant, and had to deal with the Anthonys...

I believe the father is alive.. Casey has pointed fingers on who the father is by pointing @ men who passed away.. Money hunger casey why didnt she collect  #SS if the father passed away.. Because he is alive.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: December 19, 2008, 08:03:20 PM »

a couple questions?

has anyone officially ever said there was duct tape around the mouth or the head of Caylee?  or was it only around the bag?

LP is the only one to say Caylee was 2 bags...was it one or two?

was the doll in the car actually Casey's....or was it indeed Caylee's?

any word that a necklace of Casey's was found?

anyone have a simple explanation of nuclear DNA?

someone said today that Kathy belich said something about finally  knowing the name of the biodad (I don't believe Casey is even sure)

these are questions  that still have a question mark next to, and my brain is fried..anyone have any official answers to these questions??  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: December 19, 2008, 08:04:01 PM »

Per TrueTV, KC refused and would not accept visit from own pastor.
Must be hard to look a Man of God in the face when you are the spawn of Satan.
And she can't hide evil very well.

How much you wanna bet that KC asked for another sedative? Maybe a little something to take the edge off?

Remember how she greeted George with "I look awful..." Maybe she won't receive any visitors anymore because she can't get her hair and makeup exactly right.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: December 19, 2008, 08:04:10 PM »

Welcome to the website of Thomas B. Luka, Attorney at Law. Thomas Luka practices mainly in the area of criminal law. Tom Luka has handled murder and attempted murder trials, DUI offenses, drug charges, burglary, armed robbery, domestic violence charges, and assault and battery cases. As both a prosecutor and public defender Tom Luka has valuable experience that enables him to effectively advocate for his clients.

"The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses."

I think a lot of people missed it when I posted before, but he shares the same address as Brad Conway.  Even the same suite number.  Interesting.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1418 on: December 19, 2008, 08:06:04 PM »

JVM questioning an animal moving a bag across the street or whatever...  I can tell you that one of my cats likes plastic grocery bags.  (I think it's the sound she enjoys.. the crinkling)   One day, she went down to the basement, and carried back up (in her mouth, of course) a grocery bag FULL of other grocery bags.  How the heck she managed this, and why the heck she did it, I have no idea. But I'm saying it is possible. She's about 13 lbs.. a cat.  Now who is to say a larger animal wouldn't have been able to (or likely to) have moved a garbage bag full of bones? (the bones of a small child probably don't weigh that much, right?)
Hi Another, unfortunately Joe can open my CLOSED pantry door and drag out a full garbage bag and open it just enought to get want he wants out of it. Believe me, it wouldn't be hard for a dog, cat or coyote to get that bag and drag it.

(dogs have very powerful jaws..  there's no doubt they could do something like that)
I have seen cats and opposums by the dumpter at my apartments that can open the cage the dumpster is in. Any animal that is hungry (or just nosy) can get into or move anything they want to.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1419 on: December 19, 2008, 08:06:13 PM »

I think a lot of people missed it when I posted before, but he shares the same address as Brad Conway.  Even the same suite number.  Interesting.

Very interesting.............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.