April 26, 2024, 01:46:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398152 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: December 19, 2008, 08:06:19 PM »

Maybe Lee assisted his sister in the disposal of his niece's body.  Maybe Lee's fingerprints are on the duct tape wrapped around the Caylee Marie's skull or ... the duct tape used to tie the bag.

Lee refused a lie detector test and ... did not willingly give his fingerprint or DNA to authorities.

Janet

Medical Examiner Says Caylee Anthony Was Murdered
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 6:50 pm EST December 19, 2008

Forensic investigators continue to look for clues and more remains in the woods. They will closely look at the plastic bag where the child remains were found to see if there are any fingerprints, hair or DNA evidence from Casey.

Investigators will closely look at the plastic bag where the child remains were found Thursday to see if there are any fingerprints, hair or DNA evidence from Casey. They are also looking for any clues on the duct tape that was found wrapped around the child's remains. Detectives have taken fingerprints from Cindy, George and Lee Anthony to try to rule out their involvement.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18297326/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Anthony Grandparents Reportedly Seeking Immunity
Aired December 16, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: In a nutshell, Paul Batista, we understand that while the grand parents George and Cindy submitted to fingerprinting, that brother Lee wouldn`t. He only gave in when issued a subpoena. Explain.

PAUL BATISTA, DEFENSE ATTORNEY, AUTHOR OF "DEATH`S WITNESS": Well, the government has the right to fingerprints and hair samples and DNA. And you can voluntarily turn it over, Nancy, or it can be compelled through a subpoena, and apparently the brother waited for that to happen.

GRACE: And my question, I`ll repeat it to Holly Hughes, why? Why not? If you are willing to cooperate and you want to help find your niece, why do you insist on a subpoena?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/16/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: December 19, 2008, 08:06:49 PM »

Dr. G said more than once fully skeletonized.  What does that mean for the duct tape?  Won't it have slipped off, even if wrapped around head, once soft tissue was gone, especially when skull fell out of bag? 
IMHO the statement of fully skeletonized remains was big news.

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

This frightens me because it may wind up that Casey is not convicted.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

Here is what I am afraid of.

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Vass said something dead had definitely been in that trunk.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: December 19, 2008, 08:09:04 PM »

Per TrueTV, KC refused and would not accept visit from own pastor.

This does not surprise me in the least.Any Pastor worth his salt would tell Casey that it is the truth that will set her free and nothing else.She met with him before and heard all this but she is still listening to the one(satan)whispering in her ears.He tells her to lie,say nothing,you'll get out of this,your pastor is the enemy,etc....Casey listens to all he says.He is a liar and the father of them..

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I know that religion is a great comfort to people at a time like this, but all this talk about the devil is really seriously creeping me out. Do we have to have it? There is that old saying, "speak of the devil and he appears." Can we not?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1423 on: December 19, 2008, 08:09:09 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.
What pic, I keep getting a virus scan alert on my computer. Thanks Anna
I haven't even seen that picture, how could I get the virus?

It's on the last page.

Again.

Thanks Anna. BTW Who was it a picture of?

No one, just anonymous artwork.  Certainly not something I want to change my browser to accommodate.  It's hard enough to stay logged in without something like this being added.

Well, almost time for Nancy Grace so maybe she will conclude the coverage for today with a nice wrapup of everything presented.

Thanks Anna, I guess after they took it off, my McAfee stopped dinging at me. It must have worked.

joesamas you say your McAfee stopped dinging at you.  I have just had dinging, several times.  Went and checked email and im's but nothing. 
Do you think that['s what my dinging was about?  I use a mac and have firefox.  Beyond that I'm computer illiterate.  TIA
Sorry I am way behind. Yes my McAfee stopped dinging with the pop up that shows a "potential" virus. I know nothing about computers, but it did stop after awhile.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1424 on: December 19, 2008, 08:09:43 PM »

Dr. G said more than once fully skeletonized.  What does that mean for the duct tape?  Won't it have slipped off, even if wrapped around head, once soft tissue was gone, especially when skull fell out of bag? 

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
VagrantGuru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1425 on: December 19, 2008, 08:10:01 PM »

I am sick to death of all these people who act as if "reasonable doubt" means any doubt at all.  Don't tell me it might have been an accident.  She was searching the internet for tips on neck-breaking, chloroform and how to make weapons from household items months before Caylee disappeared.  There was duct tape around the mouth.  Casey had a million chances to say it was an accident, and all we got was more lies.

Maybe someone moved the body.  OK, and?  That doesn't change anything that Casey's done this entire time.  Nobody wants to try to explain how someone took Caylee and murdered her, while Casey said it was a woman who can't be found or identified and nobody knew was ever hired to watch Caylee.  Nobody wants to explain how a woman whose baby girl is taken from her and put in grave danger can be out humping dance poles afterwards.  And when was it when Casey said she talked to Caylee on the phone, again?  Was that before or after we knew she was dead?

Enough with all the people wishing they were defending this crap, just for the sake of the challenge or whatever.  Leave the intellectual dishonesty to the actual lawyers on the case, thank you.

"...Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought --a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"- Mark Twain
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1426 on: December 19, 2008, 08:10:24 PM »

The Sun's Little Angel

2005-2008

Caylee Marie Anthony

Your Smile Is Like A Ray Of Sunshine,
Our Hearts And Eyes Cried For You,
Tears of Sadness, Anger, And Relief,
But Now Sweet Child Dry Your eyes
For You Have no reason to cry
You are With God Now
They will accept you with open arms and love,
Don't be scared, they will protect you.

Written by Courtney

just wanted to share the tribute that my daughter who is 14 wrote.
soft angel hugs

What a beautiful poem!

Lisa
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1427 on: December 19, 2008, 08:11:11 PM »

a couple questions?

has anyone officially ever said there was duct tape around the mouth or the head of Caylee?  or was it only around the bag?

LP is the only one to say Caylee was 2 bags...was it one or two?

was the doll in the car actually Casey's....or was it indeed Caylee's?

any word that a necklace of Casey's was found?

anyone have a simple explanation of nuclear DNA?

someone said today that Kathy belich said something about finally  knowing the name of the biodad (I don't believe Casey is even sure)

these are questions  that still have a question mark next to, and my brain is fried..anyone have any official answers to these questions??  TIA
Sunny it was said on NG last night  (( Not saying it was from O.C.S.D. )) that there was duct tape around the face/mouth and head  -that two bags were used as well. That a sheet or particles of a sheet were found * I can not recall.  I have not personally heard anything of Caylee's dolly ... but it was said on NG last night with others as well that - she did have duct tape taped to her mouth and around her head * I believe outside the first bag ... other Monkeys will confirm. I am sorry ... I was so distraught by what was said .. I may have misinterpreted the duct tape around Caylee's little face.
Makes my heart hurt. I live in Michigan and I shoveled Snow for over and hour today straight~ some drifts over 2 feet high~  in my Driveway. I never felt any chest pains ... or felt any pain at all .. and as I read along and participate tonight on SM ... My Chest Hurts. Deep inside it actually hurts.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1428 on: December 19, 2008, 08:12:15 PM »

Don't even go there with regards to the meter reader!  Seriously, the guy has done nothing wrong!

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: December 19, 2008, 08:12:48 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.

Blonde originally posted it. I thought people were trying to save it so I grabbed it, ran it through AVG (...it is clean) and put it up on my photobucket account for people to grab from there if they wanted it.

Here is my last post about it:
My guess is those getting a virus warning are using IE with active X ... I am quite sure there is no virus in the picture I reposted from blonde.

I ran it through AVG .. nothing detected. I am sure you are all getting a false positive.

I also recommend NOT using IE and using Firefox. It is MUCH more secure.

And here are some replies I got to that post:

AnotherMonkey: So true. I'm on Firefox and have not had any problems whatsoever.
misitx: Im running Opera and I also got no problems from it ....

Besides Blonde and me, I don't know that anyone else posted it.

It is NOT a virus.

Hope this answers you.

Clean or not, it seems to cause many posters alarm. My Norton kicks in every time it's posted with a virus warning and others are experiencing the same problem. Rather than lots of us having to switch anything, it would be simpler and more considerate to simply not post the picture. Thanks.

Apparently I have been misunderstood, CBB. I was trying to be considerate.

I WAS trying to help people by running it through a virus scanner and posting it to a site for those I thought WANTED the picture.

I also gave people the reason (after some research) why their virus software was acting up. I also gave people a suggestion for not getting these kinds of errors in the future.

I was just trying to help.

I am in total accord with Klaas's decision to remove the picture from this forum. I just wanted people to know I was trying to HELP here.

I am logging out for the rest of the night.

You all have a great evening, and Merry Christmas to you.
Oh Brandi, I hope you are not mad at me. I know nothing about computers, viruses, etc. The only thing I know is my last computer got a virus and went dead. My Mom and Dad got me a new one with the McAfee on it and it must go crazy. Please don't go, I love what you did for my Joe's avitar! Plus you are a sweet monkey.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1430 on: December 19, 2008, 08:14:29 PM »

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.

Exactly!  It all leads back to Casey!

Lisa
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1431 on: December 19, 2008, 08:14:49 PM »

Deenie - Amen to the snow - I live in Michigan also and had 2 ft drifts and about a foot everywhere else! Thank God I have a snowblower - and sons that help.    It was a refreshing break from the sadness of this day.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: December 19, 2008, 08:16:36 PM »

Why are these fools having an issue with murder? Before a body was ever found the thought was Caylee was either smothered or the use of chloroform. How is that going to cause trauma to bones???

As Wendy Murphy said ... keep you eye on the ball and the mountain of evidence against Casey.

Here is what is going on right now. The defense's only defense is a smoke screen. And many is the media are propagating the "Grassy Knoll" meter reader because its salacious and creates ratings. Sadly, they been found and ID'd ... what is there really left to report on except this conspiracy theory nonsense.

So either they have to move onto another story and return when it goes to trial or continue with tin foil hat BS that plays into the defenses hands.

Totally agree.  What does no broken bones, no bullet wounds leave - strangulation, suffocation, drowning, poisoning.  I think all of the latter are a better argument for premeditated murder than a skull fracture anyway.  A skull fracture can happen instantaneously.  Not so much for the others.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: December 19, 2008, 08:16:54 PM »

NANCY GRACE TIME!!!

Janet
5:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1434 on: December 19, 2008, 08:17:33 PM »

Exactly!  It all leads back to Casey!

Lisa

Damn right it does, I seriously doubt the meter reader snuck into the house and researched missing/abducted children, household weapons, cloroform, neck breaking etc. That was Casey and Casey alone, now whatever happened after the fact in helping obstruct justice, well that is open to discussion IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: December 19, 2008, 08:18:05 PM »

Roy Kronk = Richard Jewel

I guess we learned nothing. A man calls in 3 times to provide info and he is blamed on national TV of a crime. Roy ... sue that defense atty.

And we wonder why people do not go out of their way for others. For if they do, if they are concerned ... they are blamed for a crime.

I wonder if all these folks will apologize in the end?
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: December 19, 2008, 08:19:02 PM »

I really think the stain in the trunk had a lot of evidential value too.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1437 on: December 19, 2008, 08:19:18 PM »

Roy Kronk = Richard Jewel

I guess we learned nothing. A man calls in 3 times to provide info and he is blamed on national TV of a crime. Roy ... sue that defense atty.

And we wonder why people do not go out of their way for others. For if they do, if they are concerned ... they are blamed for a crime.

I wonder if all these folks will apologize in the end?

Amen~great idea!

[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: December 19, 2008, 08:20:29 PM »

Someone wanted to see Crazy as a child
She was cute but I agree, her eyes.......

Is that the doll in her hands that Caylee called momma?
I don't know I asked that question earlier, I am behind, so maybe it has been answered. Looks like Mama though.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1439 on: December 19, 2008, 08:20:52 PM »

I just got home from work and running errands, just in time to watch Nancy, so it is all  now sinking, crying when I saw the Memorial they showed.

But,  I want to thank ALL Monkey who kept typing updates all day, as thank God, but can't post or see and hear.  You were all my eyes and ears today during the events and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for talking about this and especially keeping Caylee in mind to so many people, especially those who have not joined yet, the guests who use SM to stay up to date.    You are all such a close family to me, understanding and speaking my feelings when I can't post.

The only blessing out of this, is knowing Caylee is in God's hands and in a better place than any of us can imagaine.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.