April 19, 2024, 09:27:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397847 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1440 on: December 19, 2008, 08:21:24 PM »

Roy Kronk = Richard Jewel

I guess we learned nothing. A man calls in 3 times to provide info and he is blamed on national TV of a crime. Roy ... sue that defense atty.

And we wonder why people do not go out of their way for others. For if they do, if they are concerned ... they are blamed for a crime.

I wonder if all these folks will apologize in the end?

Exactly Red!  This is making me sick!  He had a hunch and he kept calling, end of story.  But the Mainstream Media doesn't want to report the full truth of his story.  

Lisa
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: December 19, 2008, 08:22:35 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.
What pic, I keep getting a virus scan alert on my computer. Thanks Anna
I haven't even seen that picture, how could I get the virus?

It's on the last page.

Again.

Thanks Anna. BTW Who was it a picture of?

No one, just anonymous artwork.  Certainly not something I want to change my browser to accommodate.  It's hard enough to stay logged in without something like this being added.

Well, almost time for Nancy Grace so maybe she will conclude the coverage for today with a nice wrapup of everything presented.

Thanks Anna, I guess after they took it off, my McAfee stopped dinging at me. It must have worked.

joesamas you say your McAfee stopped dinging at you.  I have just had dinging, several times.  Went and checked email and im's but nothing. 
Do you think that['s what my dinging was about?  I use a mac and have firefox.  Beyond that I'm computer illiterate.  TIA
Sorry I am way behind. Yes my McAfee stopped dinging with the pop up that shows a "potential" virus. I know nothing about computers, but it did stop after awhile.
Thanks for responding.  My dinging stopped too.  Will have to ask my grown-up kid when he comes home @ Christmas.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1442 on: December 19, 2008, 08:22:53 PM »

Roy Kronk = Richard Jewel

I guess we learned nothing. A man calls in 3 times to provide info and he is blamed on national TV of a crime. Roy ... sue that defense atty.

And we wonder why people do not go out of their way for others. For if they do, if they are concerned ... they are blamed for a crime.

I wonder if all these folks will apologize in the end?
I doubt if they would apologize, I feel very bad for this man and his family, and also his co-workers which from the presser they are being hounded by the press.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1443 on: December 19, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »

Brandi~   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: December 19, 2008, 08:23:46 PM »

I am really impressed with the way that meter reader got in there and scattered those bones he planted.  Oh and he did a good job getting whatever tied the house to the scene there too.  Poor guy.  He is a hero as much as every single person that searched for this little girl.  I am just glad a female hispanic woman didn't find her.  Could you imagine all the efforts to tie her to Zani.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1445 on: December 19, 2008, 08:25:01 PM »

Heathers... what a lovely poem your daughter wrote.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1446 on: December 19, 2008, 08:25:57 PM »

Dr. G said more than once fully skeletonized.  What does that mean for the duct tape?  Won't it have slipped off, even if wrapped around head, once soft tissue was gone, especially when skull fell out of bag? 
IMHO the statement of fully skeletonized remains was big news.

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

This frightens me because it may wind up that Casey is not convicted.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

Here is what I am afraid of.

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Vass said something dead had definitely been in that trunk.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.

Exactly!  It all leads back to Casey!

Lisa

Damn right it does, I seriously doubt the meter reader snuck into the house and researched missing/abducted children, household weapons, cloroform, neck breaking etc. That was Casey and Casey alone, now whatever happened after the fact in helping obstruct justice, well that is open to discussion IMO
Thanks Island Mom you took what I was trying to say in my brain right out of my mouth!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1447 on: December 19, 2008, 08:26:12 PM »

Can anyone tell me where Roy Kronk goes to get his good name back?  I can't believe I am watching an innocent man being accused!

Lisa
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: December 19, 2008, 08:26:20 PM »

The Sun's Little Angel

2005-2008

Caylee Marie Anthony

Your Smile Is Like A Ray Of Sunshine,
Our Hearts And Eyes Cried For You,
Tears of Sadness, Anger, And Relief,
But Now Sweet Child Dry Your eyes
For You Have no reason to cry
You are With God Now
They will accept you with open arms and love,
Don't be scared, they will protect you.

Written by Courtney

just wanted to share the tribute that my daughter who is 14 wrote.
soft angel hugs

What a beautiful poem!

Lisa

Heathers, what a sweet poem.  Courtney must be a lovely and loving girl
and you must be so proud of her!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1449 on: December 19, 2008, 08:26:51 PM »

I found that dinging noise too - only when I was on SM but I came to find it to be attached to certain Ad's that run on SM .. that came up as POP Ups and then when I closed the windows .. the noise went away. I never opened or went to any photo's of KC ACK face.

The ding was annoying and I ran all my scans of all my protectors - never once came up a virus .... just saying ....... No Nanna faults. From what I have found Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: December 19, 2008, 08:27:30 PM »

I feel absolutely sick for the great-grandparents.  This is really tragic for them. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: December 19, 2008, 08:28:07 PM »

I do NOT think it is necessary but I would bet money that meter reader (sorry haven't memorized his name yet) guy would take a polygraph.  Haven't seen the Anthony's doing that yet.  Oh wait, they don't have time, trying to arrange immunity and all.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1452 on: December 19, 2008, 08:28:57 PM »

I feel absolutely sick for the great-grandparents.  This is really tragic for them. 
Me too Another Meeeee Too

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1453 on: December 19, 2008, 08:29:14 PM »

When the entomologist and botanist reveal that the remains have been there since June, I hope to see all those talking heads raising doubt about Mr. Kronk eating their words!

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: December 19, 2008, 08:29:53 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.
What pic, I keep getting a virus scan alert on my computer. Thanks Anna
I haven't even seen that picture, how could I get the virus?

It's on the last page.

Again.

Thanks Anna. BTW Who was it a picture of?

No one, just anonymous artwork.  Certainly not something I want to change my browser to accommodate.  It's hard enough to stay logged in without something like this being added.

Well, almost time for Nancy Grace so maybe she will conclude the coverage for today with a nice wrapup of everything presented.

Thanks Anna, I guess after they took it off, my McAfee stopped dinging at me. It must have worked.

joesamas you say your McAfee stopped dinging at you.  I have just had dinging, several times.  Went and checked email and im's but nothing. 
Do you think that['s what my dinging was about?  I use a mac and have firefox.  Beyond that I'm computer illiterate.  TIA
Sorry I am way behind. Yes my McAfee stopped dinging with the pop up that shows a "potential" virus. I know nothing about computers, but it did stop after awhile.
Thanks for responding.  My dinging stopped too.  Will have to ask my grown-up kid when he comes home @ Christmas.

You are so welcome. I just freak out about virus alerts. I didn't know other people had this going on too. I just hope Brandi isn't upset with me. She does such a great job here and always answers my questions.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: December 19, 2008, 08:30:26 PM »

I am really impressed with the way that meter reader got in there and scattered those bones he planted.  Oh and he did a good job getting whatever tied the house to the scene there too.  Poor guy.  He is a hero as much as every single person that searched for this little girl.  I am just glad a female hispanic woman didn't find her.  Could you imagine all the efforts to tie her to Zani.

I agree. It makes me sick that so many people are now trying to throw doubt on him. I know that if I lived in that area, I would have been doing my own investigating and searching when I thought I might have seen something. I don't think I would have done any different from him. This case has reached the heart of everyone, so yes people do keep pushing, and that is what he did. He found her! He should be a hero not being suddenly a subject for stories of suspect or part of some strange plot.

I thank him for helping find the little angel.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: December 19, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »

Yes, me too anothermom and I hope someone is thinking of them, comforting them.  To think Great Grandma and Papa saw Caylee on the last day of her life.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: December 19, 2008, 08:32:22 PM »

Me too AM, I wonder how Mr and Mrs Plesea are taking this news. They to me seem like very nice people. 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: December 19, 2008, 08:34:30 PM »

I wonder if Casey had some nice pork rinds today.  Maybe a game of solitaire.   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: December 19, 2008, 08:34:31 PM »

Hi monks,

I see so many talking about the potential for a virus here today. First a virus can be implanted in a jpeg or any other format.
That's not what happened here today. I'm not Dugga, but I know enough to assure you that you were not infected with anything here at the monkey board.

I have McAfee also and got ZERO warnings. As Brandi told you there is nothing to worry about- nothing whatsoever. Your web browser (IE 7 and a combination of Vista) is most likely the problem you saw arise today.

I recommend Mozilla's Firefox TWO - NOT three.

Here is the link. This is Firefox 2.0.0.18 http://firefox.en.softonic.com/ that has all the security you will need and once you have it downloaded simply go to book marks and import all of your book marks from IE. If you plan to blog or post this browser will work much more efficiently.

Once again, your secruity settings and Vista are most likely the cause today. 

I have been using Firefox fer years and it is heads above anything else out there. Remember do not hit any prompt to upload Firefox 3, it does not work nearly as well and the features are not are nice. Just stick with version 2.

I hope this helps those that need it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.