April 26, 2024, 03:24:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398155 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1460 on: December 19, 2008, 08:34:37 PM »

O O I am missing NG right now... I thinks cause I just can bear to hear her voice ... So Sad it is. I know I will watch her ..will just have to watch her later.

I just have had the most rotten taste in my mouth and BUG in my EAR all week with NG - she has peeved me off too many times ..with her GI Jane attitude ~ She is NOT the Prosecutor... to stand Trial for Caylee  she needs to lighten up a bit - so when her show is on .. People actually learn something. Instead she chooses to be HIGH and Arrogant and Grand Standing ... so everyone just stares at her and says HUH?

No No - its not helping anyone to understand this most Insane disgrace of the Death/Murder of a child .... JMO

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: December 19, 2008, 08:34:56 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.
What pic, I keep getting a virus scan alert on my computer. Thanks Anna
I haven't even seen that picture, how could I get the virus?

It's on the last page.

Again.

Thanks Anna. BTW Who was it a picture of?

No one, just anonymous artwork.  Certainly not something I want to change my browser to accommodate.  It's hard enough to stay logged in without something like this being added.

Well, almost time for Nancy Grace so maybe she will conclude the coverage for today with a nice wrapup of everything presented.

Thanks Anna, I guess after they took it off, my McAfee stopped dinging at me. It must have worked.

joesamas you say your McAfee stopped dinging at you.  I have just had dinging, several times.  Went and checked email and im's but nothing. 
Do you think that['s what my dinging was about?  I use a mac and have firefox.  Beyond that I'm computer illiterate.  TIA
Sorry I am way behind. Yes my McAfee stopped dinging with the pop up that shows a "potential" virus. I know nothing about computers, but it did stop after awhile.
Thanks for responding.  My dinging stopped too.  Will have to ask my grown-up kid when he comes home @ Christmas.

You are so welcome. I just freak out about virus alerts. I didn't know other people had this going on too. I just hope Brandi isn't upset with me. She does such a great job here and always answers my questions.
Why would she be upset with you? - you have done nothing.  Thanks to you, I now know that dinging is a virus alert.  It only happened to me once, prior to tonight and I was perplexed then too. 
Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1462 on: December 19, 2008, 08:35:53 PM »

Dr. G said more than once fully skeletonized.  What does that mean for the duct tape?  Won't it have slipped off, even if wrapped around head, once soft tissue was gone, especially when skull fell out of bag? 
IMHO the statement of fully skeletonized remains was big news.

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

This frightens me because it may wind up that Casey is not convicted.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

Here is what I am afraid of.

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Vass said something dead had definitely been in that trunk.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.

What I wrote about has nothing about defense spinning.  It came from my own research.

I am very interested in seeing where LE said it was nuclear DNA!  Could you please provide a link?  I really want to read about it.  I will feel alot better about LE's case if this is the case.  Please believe me, I am not trying to support the defense - rather I want to make sure LE has all of their t's crossed because I have seen too many cases lost because they did not.  Nuclear DNA is much better than mitrocondrial DNA!

What  about the report of the person who did the air comp testing?  Any further support to help?

Thanks!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: December 19, 2008, 08:38:06 PM »

Can anyone think of how the defense is going to introduce their Zani theory.  I can't think of how they'll get it in unless Casey testifies.  I know the prosecution will use those things Casey lied about and the defense can then cross but who, who, who is going to help this theory on their behalf.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1464 on: December 19, 2008, 08:38:40 PM »

I feel absolutely sick for the great-grandparents.  This is really tragic for them. 
Esp since they have health issues, I do hope that great grandpa was spared this since he had a stroke, and has some dementia, and because of this they didn't tell him.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1465 on: December 19, 2008, 08:39:31 PM »

Dr. G said more than once fully skeletonized.  What does that mean for the duct tape?  Won't it have slipped off, even if wrapped around head, once soft tissue was gone, especially when skull fell out of bag? 

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.

What I wrote about has nothing about defense spinning.  It came from my own research.

I am very interested in seeing where LE said it was nuclear DNA!  Could you please provide a link?  I really want to read about it.  I will feel alot better about LE's case if this is the case.  Please believe me, I am not trying to support the defense - rather I want to make sure LE has all of their t's crossed because I have seen too many cases lost because they did not.  Nuclear DNA is much better than mitrocondrial DNA!

What  about the report of the person who did the air comp testing?  Any further support to help?

Thanks!

"This identification was made from nuclear DNA taken from the remains and compared to a known profile of Caylee Anthony," Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia, the Orange County Medical Examiner, said (watch Dr. G speak). "There was no trauma to the bones prior to the death. The manner of the death in this case is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by unknown means."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18318370/detail.html

Lisa
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: December 19, 2008, 08:41:01 PM »

Hi monks,

I see so many talking about the potential for a virus here today. First a virus can be implanted in a jpeg or any other format.
That's not what happened here today. I'm not Dugga, but I know enough to assure you that you were not infected with anything here at the monkey board.

I have McAfee also and got ZERO warnings. As Brandi told you there is nothing to worry about- nothing whatsoever. Your web browser (IE 7 and a combination of Vista) is most likely the problem you saw arise today.

I recommend Mozilla's Firefox TWO - NOT three.

Here is the link. This is Firefox 2.0.0.18 http://firefox.en.softonic.com/ that has all the security you will need and once you have it downloaded simply go to book marks and import all of your book marks from IE. If you plan to blog or post this browser will work much more efficiently.

Once again, your secruity settings and Vista are most likely the cause today. 

I have been using Firefox fer years and it is heads above anything else out there. Remember do not hit any prompt to upload Firefox 3, it does not work nearly as well and the features are not are nice. Just stick with version 2.

I hope this helps those that need it.

Thank you Rob.  I was offered the new one today but haven't downloaded it, and now, thanks to you don't think I will.

Do you think Casey will be releasing Caylee to C & G Anthony given that you think her hate for Cindy was greater than her love for Caylee?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1467 on: December 19, 2008, 08:41:18 PM »

Hi monks,

I see so many talking about the potential for a virus here today. First a virus can be implanted in a jpeg or any other format.
That's not what happened here today. I'm not Dugga, but I know enough to assure you that you were not infected with anything here at the monkey board.

I have McAfee also and got ZERO warnings. As Brandi told you there is nothing to worry about- nothing whatsoever. Your web browser (IE 7 and a combination of Vista) is most likely the problem you saw arise today.

I recommend Mozilla's Firefox TWO - NOT three.

Here is the link. This is Firefox 2.0.0.18 http://firefox.en.softonic.com/ that has all the security you will need and once you have it downloaded simply go to book marks and import all of your book marks from IE. If you plan to blog or post this browser will work much more efficiently.

Once again, your secruity settings and Vista are most likely the cause today. 

I have been using Firefox fer years and it is heads above anything else out there. Remember do not hit any prompt to upload Firefox 3, it does not work nearly as well and the features are not are nice. Just stick with version 2.

I hope this helps those that need it.

Rob
Have not been online when You have been - Nice to see You
I agree I ran every scan possible - No viruses found - nada ... none. that was 2 days ago ... nufhin

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: December 19, 2008, 08:41:37 PM »

Hi Rob  and thank you for sharing your tech info.

Monkeys ~  Some of the quote stacks are getting gigantic.  It makes it difficult to see who said what.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: December 19, 2008, 08:41:41 PM »

Can anyone think of how the defense is going to introduce their Zani theory.  I can't think of how they'll get it in unless Casey testifies.  I know the prosecution will use those things Casey lied about and the defense can then cross but who, who, who is going to help this theory on their behalf.

I believe that the Defense could introduce it in their opening statement.  It will be interesting to see if they will stick with it when we finally come to trial.   Lots of time til then.....
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1470 on: December 19, 2008, 08:42:24 PM »

Okay Monkeys, the day before the chloroform info came out, I had knee surgery and stayed with my mom and stepdad. He is an anesthesiologist. I was doped up, but looking at the monkeys and asked him what he thought of the dead body smell. He told me a nurse or someone in LE would know and never forget the smell. I asked him then about chloroform, he said that it was used as an anesthesia before ether then gave me history of it, etc. I was on pain pills and don't remember much what he said. BUT he told me if she had tried to chloroform Caylee it wouldn't show up on an autopsy. IF she had been giving her xanax repeatedly it would show in a hair follicle test.

SO, maybe Dr G isn't giving all the information she knows.

i don't know does she or the FBI or the body farm HAVE to put all their cards on the table for the public to know or will it come out at trial?

Maybe Red, Klaas or any smart monkey can help me with this. It is something that has been bothering me since September. TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: December 19, 2008, 08:43:05 PM »

Monkeys, I have to go...my stomach hurts and my chest is starting to. My eyes are swollen from crying. I need a break. Good night.

God BLESS!
Rest in Peace little Sunshine.

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: December 19, 2008, 08:43:37 PM »

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

What I wrote about has nothing about defense spinning.  It came from my own research.

I am very interested in seeing where LE said it was nuclear DNA!  Could you please provide a link?  I really want to read about it.  I will feel alot better about LE's case if this is the case.  Please believe me, I am not trying to support the defense - rather I want to make sure LE has all of their t's crossed because I have seen too many cases lost because they did not.  Nuclear DNA is much better than mitrocondrial DNA!

What  about the report of the person who did the air comp testing?  Any further support to help?

Thanks!
Tamikosmom posted a piece about the nuclear DNA not long after your original post.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: December 19, 2008, 08:45:28 PM »

pinkbanana ~  Take care and I hope you get some rest.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1474 on: December 19, 2008, 08:46:04 PM »

Monkeys ~  Some of the quote stacks are getting gigantic.  It makes it difficult to see who said what.  

Muffy - My Ding just Hit me again. I use Firefox. The Ding comes from certain Pop-ups being on SM.
This is what I did. I went to the POP up that came from SM and I deleted it with my right click of my mouse. The ding kept on.
I refreshed the page with my F5 button and the DING went Buh Bye.
No more Ding ..Yay .. its the POP Ups - its not a Bug ... No Bugs or viruses 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1475 on: December 19, 2008, 08:46:20 PM »

Thank you Rob.  I was offered the new one today but haven't downloaded it, and now, thanks to you don't think I will.

Do you think Casey will be releasing Caylee to C & G Anthony given that you think her hate for Cindy was greater than her love for Caylee?

Hi can and good to see you, happy holidays to you. Glad I could make a good recommendation fer you.

As fer Casey, your guess is as good as mine. After all the cases we have seen here over the years, it's hard to even fathom a person as detached from good and evil as Casey. She is in a class of females by herself - imo. I don't have any clue what she might do next.

Your thoughts?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: December 19, 2008, 08:46:31 PM »

Thanks!

Truth Seeker,

27 seconds in to the news conference Dr. states "Identification made through nuclear DNA".

http://www.wftv.com/video/18318814/index.html

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: December 19, 2008, 08:47:11 PM »

Okay Monkeys, the day before the chloroform info came out, I had knee surgery and stayed with my mom and stepdad. He is an anesthesiologist. I was doped up, but looking at the monkeys and asked him what he thought of the dead body smell. He told me a nurse or someone in LE would know and never forget the smell. I asked him then about chloroform, he said that it was used as an anesthesia before ether then gave me history of it, etc. I was on pain pills and don't remember much what he said. BUT he told me if she had tried to chloroform Caylee it wouldn't show up on an autopsy. IF she had been giving her xanax repeatedly it would show in a hair follicle test.

SO, maybe Dr G isn't giving all the information she knows.

i don't know does she or the FBI or the body farm HAVE to put all their cards on the table for the public to know or will it come out at trial?

Maybe Red, Klaas or any smart monkey can help me with this. It is something that has been bothering me since September. TIA

Dr. G. said at the Press conference today that toxicology results are not back yet.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1478 on: December 19, 2008, 08:47:58 PM »

Hi Muffy and Deenie, glad to help if I can.

Happy Holidays.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: December 19, 2008, 08:50:05 PM »

Thanks!

"This identification was made from nuclear DNA taken from the remains and compared to a known profile of Caylee Anthony," Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia, the Orange County Medical Examiner, said (watch Dr. G speak). "There was no trauma to the bones prior to the death. The manner of the death in this case is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by unknown means."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18318370/detail.html

Lisa

Thank you Lisa, that helps as far as the identification of the remains of this dear child.

What I was talking about was the hair they found in the trunk.  They said they had identified it as either Casey's or Cayless's based on mitrocondrial DNA.  This  is listed as proof that Cayless was in the trunk (remember the hair bands indicating death?).  I have also researched the hair band info and it turns out that it is not always conclusive of death.

Believe me, I am just looking towards the trial and the hope that LE's case is based on facts.  I do not want a murderer to go free either!  I just worry that some of what has been leaked to us has other answers to it besides what we hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.