March 28, 2024, 10:28:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397040 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1520 on: December 19, 2008, 09:23:07 PM »

Jury Selection is going to be a major piece in this trial. My bet is they'll bring in a professional profiler to help the defense team.

And they will try to stack the jury with young people who have no children.

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1521 on: December 19, 2008, 09:23:21 PM »

Just watching HLN and they ran the You are my Sunshine video. This was the first time I saw it and here are my thoughts.

Caylee was speaking well and may have said something to Cindy. Could that have been the reason for the fight between Cindy & KC on June 15th?
KC had to get rid of the person talking so she wrapped her mouth with tape to shut her up and then killed her.

Thoughts?

This could very well be!  Caylee was with Cindy alone on that day, Father's Day, for the trip to see Cindy's father, during the visit, then dinner over at Cindy's mother's, then the trip back.  Caylee could very well have said something completely understandable to Cindy, which could have been telling on Casey about something, in her innocence.  That, along with what Cindy was already angry with Casey over.... Oh yeah, I can see that happening, setting an already angry Cindy off into a rage toward Casey.  I wouldn't have wanted to have been on the receiving end of retaliation from Casey if that what's happened.  Could very well have been a revenge thing from Casey.  Especially the duck tape over the mouth, as in, you'll never talk again...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1522 on: December 19, 2008, 09:23:24 PM »

I hope this is okay to ask.  If not, I am sorry.

Does anyone think that the defense is going to be, in part, that Caylee was the result of incest?  If so, would it affect your opinion in anyway and would it matter whether it was George or Lee?  I'm really starting to think that may be Baez's plan for his big unveiling of the story.
how can he use that as a defense UNLESS it is TRUE. The prosecution has DNA of Caylee, Casey and now Lee. He couldn't use it as a defense unless Lee/George is the father. Then it could be a defense. Im a very dumb  good and kind monkey today, so I probably don't make sense, but much of this case doesn't either sometimes. 

Edit:  This case is making everyone wonder about many things..but I don't waver in my support of good monkeys.
Thanks Muffy. I am just so tired and confused. I just hope poor Caylee gets the proper burial she deserves with or without the Anthonys. I thougth about that all today and it drove me crazy. Will they let that baby rest in peace. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1523 on: December 19, 2008, 09:26:02 PM »

Not sure if you all know this but 2 of KC's experts are on LKL on CNN now.
v
Thanks, at first I thought you meant defense only and I just couldn't take that!   Fair reporting, mostly against KC, I can take that!  Very Happy
Of course Geragross is on Sad
Sorry, I was in a hurry to post that it was on.  Actually Geragross sounded to me like the defense is going to have a hard time.  I sure as heck hope so.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: December 19, 2008, 09:26:11 PM »

Just watching HLN and they ran the You are my Sunshine video. This was the first time I saw it and here are my thoughts.

Caylee was speaking well and may have said something to Cindy. Could that have been the reason for the fight between Cindy & KC on June 15th?
KC had to get rid of the person talking so she wrapped her mouth with tape to shut her up and then killed her.

Thoughts?

This could very well be!  Caylee was with Cindy alone on that day, Father's Day, for the trip to see Cindy's father, during the visit, then dinner over at Cindy's mother's, then the trip back.  Caylee could very well have said something completely understandable to Cindy, which could have been telling on Casey about something, in her innocence.  That, along with what Cindy was already angry with Casey over.... Oh yeah, I can see that happening, setting an already angry Cindy off into a rage toward Casey.  I wouldn't have wanted to have been on the receiving end of retaliation from Casey if that what's happened.  Could very well have been a revenge thing from Casey.  Especially the duck tape over the mouth, as in, you'll never talk again...

Interesting theory, especially since Caylee was just reaching the age when children like to tell you everything they know.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: December 19, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »

I'm just sure if my child accidently died, not only would I NOT call for help but I would dump his body in a trash bag but first cover his head w/ tape.  PLEASE.  it makes me sick even typing that.

Cheeky Your a Normal person with Normal Reactions - so Your Not Casey. Which is a Good thing. We can all go back into our memories as Moms/Dads/Aunts/Uncles/Cousins and remember a small child within our family hurt upon accident. Even the Smallest cut that bled profusely because little kids do bleed more than adults ... or them Falling down or them falling off a bike ..or anything remote ... We as family would rally around them and make sure they were ok. And Nine times out of Ten it hurt the Mom or the Dad, or family member more ...than the actual child that had the accident. FEAR anxiety - the OMG he/she HURT themselves! The freak zone. 
Or even when a child gets away from your sight for moments in a public place - The FEAR the totally utter fear that makes a parent want to melt ... that their child has escaped their eyesight ... even if it is minutes. And when You have them Back in your Arms you just say THANK GOD your OK. Even though you want to throttle them for being missing. You don't. You may give them a Stern Talking too ...
All of what is Normal Cheeky is the Reason WHY Casey is in the EYES of EVERYONE within the Nation ... She is NOT normal and She is NOT acting in anyway of a Parent would .. and You know that ... I don't have to explain. Your a Monkey.

I know, I'm just so sick of hearing how do we know this wasn't an accident.  Well we don't.  Because it wasn't on tape.  But I am failry certain that people are going to believe beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn't an accident.  The commentators are so frustrating to me.  It is insulting.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1526 on: December 19, 2008, 09:26:26 PM »

I'm just sure if my child accidently died, not only would I NOT call for help but I would dump his body in a trash bag but first cover his head w/ tape.  PLEASE.  it makes me sick even typing that.

ITA!

My only concern is all the evidence against OJ and he freakin' walked!  Just by the defense spin!   Though I do believe there are much more evidence released ahead of time with this case.   And for those who say anything about a 'tainted' jury, is ignorant!   They pretty much insult other's intelligence.  Ok, there were some idiots in the OJ case.....

I'm one of those ignorant ones.  I think OJ would have walked had the defense done nothing. 

yep and as sick and twisted as it was the jury only saw the fuhrman defense

Your not ignorant, it was JMO I shouldn't have said that.  But also, Dana is right, they concentrated too much of Furman.  But I see OJ, as a killer who walked.  But just is served now!  But that is 90% of America....  Everybody has a right to there own opinion, whether we agree or not Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: December 19, 2008, 09:26:29 PM »

Yes, but console yourself with the thought that you could go out dancing right after...
Anyone for a 'no-clothes' party?

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: December 19, 2008, 09:28:14 PM »

Thoughts?

Interesting theory, especially since Caylee was just reaching the age when children like to tell you everything they know.

Very good theory.  Cindy may have been probing Caylee to.  I mean she had to wonder why Casey needed to steal money from everyone she looked at when she had no expenses (except for that around the clock nanny).
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1529 on: December 19, 2008, 09:28:51 PM »

Why is it so hard for people to believe that Casey would do something so awful to her child?  Is it because she is somewhat attractive, is it because she is young, is it because she came from a seemingly normal (on first glance) family?  I truly don't understand why it is so hard for people to accept it.  It happens every day.

Excellent post!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: December 19, 2008, 09:29:36 PM »

Not sure if you all know this but 2 of KC's experts are on LKL on CNN now.
v
Thanks, at first I thought you meant defense only and I just couldn't take that!   Fair reporting, mostly against KC, I can take that!  Very Happy
Of course Geragross is on Sad
Sorry, I was in a hurry to post that it was on.  Actually Geragross sounded to me like the defense is going to have a hard time.  I sure as heck hope so.

I tuned in after you, so missed some of it.  I hope your right.   I just have a problem with him, saying Scott Peterson was a slam dunk for conviction, then took the case and lost?  How silly!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1531 on: December 19, 2008, 09:30:28 PM »

I've had this horror in my head all day. Nobody believes that Casey taped up Caylee's head and killed her that way by smothering, do they? Even Casey couldn't have done that, right?

I just don't find another plausible explanation. If you don't care to put your child in a trash bag and dump her in the woods at the mercy of animals and the elements, I can't see caring about bugs.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: December 19, 2008, 09:32:10 PM »

ITA!

My only concern is all the evidence against OJ and he freakin' walked!  Just by the defense spin!   Though I do believe there are much more evidence released ahead of time with this case.   And for those who say anything about a 'tainted' jury, is ignorant!   They pretty much insult other's intelligence.  Ok, there were some idiots in the OJ case.....

I'm one of those ignorant ones.  I think OJ would have walked had the defense done nothing. 

Your not ignorant, it was JMO I shouldn't have said that.  But also, Dana is right, they concentrated too much of Furman.  But I see OJ, as a killer who walked.  But just is served now!  But that is 90% of America....  Everybody has a right to there own opinion, whether we agree or not Wink

It's ok monkey.  I didn't take it mean.  I have a LOT of faith in jurors.  Expect for celebrity cases - I don't get those at all.  But nobody on tv thought OJ would go to jail this time.  They were so very wrong 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1533 on: December 19, 2008, 09:32:12 PM »

ITA!

I belong to a parenting board and they are discussing this case.  They are actually saying Mr. Kronk did this!  See, the spinning is starting to work on those who don't follow this case!

Lisa
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: December 19, 2008, 09:32:55 PM »

Yes, but console yourself with the thought that you could go out dancing right after...
Anyone for a 'no-clothes' party?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: December 19, 2008, 09:33:08 PM »

Why is it so hard for people to believe that Casey would do something so awful to her child?  Is it because she is somewhat attractive, is it because she is young, is it because she came from a seemingly normal (on first glance) family?  I truly don't understand why it is so hard for people to accept it.  It happens every day.

Excellent post!

Sadly,so true!  Lunsford is on now.  Dead across the street and he wants justice for Caylee as well, which is why is trying to get laws changed..  God Love him and ALL those poor murdered, innocent children. Interesting, how this particular one caught our attention other than the way too many.  Us loving Monkeys would help and support ANYBODY we could, I have no doubt!

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: December 19, 2008, 09:34:06 PM »

I belong to a parenting board and they are discussing this case.  They are actually saying Mr. Kronk did this!  See, the spinning is starting to work on those who don't follow this case!

Lisa

What's their reasoning?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: December 19, 2008, 09:34:41 PM »

Casey was depending on her Zenaida has Caylee in some distant land or state theory.  That has been blown out of the water, along with the myth of the private investigator who was tracking Caylee and knew that she had been moved nine different times.  It would be funny if it were not so sad.  Those sorry excuses, which only the most gullible believed, are dead now, along with Caylee.

There was also the story that once Caylee was found and safe, Casey could tell the truth about what happened, because Caylee would no longer be in danger.  Well, so far Casey has not let loose any grand truths.  Caylee has been dead for the past six months.  Her body was totally skeletonized and the bones were strewn around in the woods.  All of the lies told by Caylee and Cindy and George are now not worth a plug nickel.  Of course, they never were.

So, Baez has to decide if he sticks with that sinking ship of Zanny the Nanny or takes a whole new path.  I don't see how they can stick to the Zanny theme, since they were never looking for her themselves and since there are no pix of her with Caylee or Casey.  How will they proceed from here.

Even if the charges are lessened to manslaughter or negligent homicide, Casey is looking at a long sentence, maybe fifteen to twenty years.  I don't think they will be lessened unless the chloroform theory cannot be proven through forensic tests on the bones.  But if they are lessened, she is still in a heap of trouble.

Baez knows that.  Is he going to switch now and claim some sort of mental or emotional illness that rendered her unable to understand what was happening?  The Zanny the Nanny story is implausible and will insult the jury and cause them to come down hard on her.  He needs something that would make his cold fish seem more sympathetic.  Due to her lying, I do not think he can put her on the stand.

Their problems are far from over.  They may question the evidence, procedures, etc. but they cannot get around all the lies told and the failure to report a missing child.  Moms who party when their child is missing are not sympathetic. Neither are cold fish.  Baez still has a huge problem.

Everyone thinks that Casey killed Caylee.  I know very few people who have changed their minds now that Caylee is definitely known to be dead.  Their best hope was that the body was never found and they could continue to claim that Caylee was out there somewhere alive.

Now they are stuck with a dead child, a car that smelled like decomp, computer searches for a number of suspect things, a mom who partied and did not notify authorities of a missing child, etc.  But there may not be conclusive proof of what killed Caylee, whether she was suffocated with a pillow, overdosed on chloroform, etc. 

The prosecutors of Scott Peterson had the same problem.  We still do not know what killed Laci and little Connor.  Did he strangle her, poison her, suffocate her, crack her skull...we do not know.  But he is on death row now.  I think Laci will be found guilty and will spend a long, long time in jail, maybe life, but not get the death penalty unless there is more evidence that we do not know about.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: December 19, 2008, 09:36:12 PM »

I've had this horror in my head all day. Nobody believes that Casey taped up Caylee's head and killed her that way by smothering, do they? Even Casey couldn't have done that, right?

I just don't find another plausible explanation. If you don't care to put your child in a trash bag and dump her in the woods at the mercy of animals and the elements, I can't see caring about bugs.

I thought about that and it is heartbreaking.  The sad thing is, I think it is completely possible w/ Casey.  I would think, maybe, they could tell if she was alive or conscious when the duct tape was placed over her mouth.  I'm pretty sure they concluded in the Ramsey case that the tape was put on her after she was unconscious or dead b/c there was no indication of struggle, tongue marks, etc.  Not sure if too much time has passed in this case.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1539 on: December 19, 2008, 09:36:32 PM »

Lisa

What's their reasoning?

Gave no reason!  This same person just a few days before said that Casey was innocent till proven guilty.  Yet this person is so sure the meter reader did it!  Such hypocrisy!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.