April 23, 2024, 05:56:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398026 times)
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: December 19, 2008, 09:37:56 PM »

I belong to a parenting board and they are discussing this case.  They are actually saying Mr. Kronk did this!  See, the spinning is starting to work on those who don't follow this case!

Lisa

What's their reasoning?

Gave no reason!  This same person just a few days before said that Casey was innocent till proven guilty.  Yet this person is so sure the meter reader did it!  Such hypocrisy!

Lisa

It's sad, really. And scary, when you think about jury selection.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1541 on: December 19, 2008, 09:38:12 PM »

There will not be a single stone left unturned in Mr. Kronk's past. The defense team will see to that. Mark my words. They don't have much to work with. They cannot produce Zanny or anyone who can verify her existance, so they have to create doubt for one juror somewhere. Mr. Kronk is a gimmie if there is anything at all in his past. I'm not saying the jury will buy it, but I'm saying he's in for a lot of scrutiny.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1542 on: December 19, 2008, 09:38:15 PM »

I'm just sure if my child accidently died, not only would I NOT call for help but I would dump his body in a trash bag but first cover his head w/ tape.  PLEASE.  it makes me sick even typing that.

ITA!

My only concern is all the evidence against OJ and he freakin' walked!  Just by the defense spin!   Though I do believe there are much more evidence released ahead of time with this case.   And for those who say anything about a 'tainted' jury, is ignorant!   They pretty much insult other's intelligence.  Ok, there were some idiots in the OJ case.....

I'm one of those ignorant ones.  I think OJ would have walked had the defense done nothing. 

yep and as sick and twisted as it was the jury only saw the fuhrman defense

Your not ignorant, it was JMO I shouldn't have said that.  But also, Dana is right, they concentrated too much of Furman.  But I see OJ, as a killer who walked.  But just is served now!  But that is 90% of America....  Everybody has a right to there own opinion, whether we agree or not Wink

I belong to a parenting board and they are discussing this case.  They are actually saying Mr. Kronk did this!  See, the spinning is starting to work on those who don't follow this case!

Lisa

Arrgghh, the spin begins!  That's why I try to urge people here, to get the truth.  People at work, only read and mentioned today "awwe that poor baby"  without a clue of everything we know.  Well, we have had our prayers answered and she was found.  She will get her justice, I have faith.   Lunsford on talking on LKL now, so some good speakers on Caylee's behalf right now.   Wouldn't it be a miracle to have at least one FL Monkey on the jury?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1543 on: December 19, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »

Thanks Muffy and all monkeys. I have been having a hard time with everything that has come out today.  I really have had a hard time knowing that Casey left poor Caylee alone in the woods. That has always been my biggest fear. Being alone left in the woods. Not that my parents would do it to me, but Hansel and Gretl scared the crap out of me as a child. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1544 on: December 19, 2008, 09:38:53 PM »

I'm just sure if my child accidently died, not only would I NOT call for help but I would dump his body in a trash bag but first cover his head w/ tape.  PLEASE.  it makes me sick even typing that.

Cheeky Your a Normal person with Normal Reactions - so Your Not Casey. Which is a Good thing. We can all go back into our memories as Moms/Dads/Aunts/Uncles/Cousins and remember a small child within our family hurt upon accident. Even the Smallest cut that bled profusely because little kids do bleed more than adults ... or them Falling down or them falling off a bike ..or anything remote ... We as family would rally around them and make sure they were ok. And Nine times out of Ten it hurt the Mom or the Dad, or family member more ...than the actual child that had the accident. FEAR anxiety - the OMG he/she HURT themselves! The freak zone. 
Or even when a child gets away from your sight for moments in a public place - The FEAR the totally utter fear that makes a parent want to melt ... that their child has escaped their eyesight ... even if it is minutes. And when You have them Back in your Arms you just say THANK GOD your OK. Even though you want to throttle them for being missing. You don't. You may give them a Stern Talking too ...
All of what is Normal Cheeky is the Reason WHY Casey is in the EYES of EVERYONE within the Nation ... She is NOT normal and She is NOT acting in anyway of a Parent would .. and You know that ... I don't have to explain. Your a Monkey.

I know, I'm just so sick of hearing how do we know this wasn't an accident.  Well we don't.  Because it wasn't on tape.  But I am failry certain that people are going to believe beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn't an accident.  The commentators are so frustrating to me.  It is insulting.
Cheeky there is NO WAY that Caylee's Death was an Accident. Its All there. Just her being put in garbage bags and buried is enough to SPEAK Volumes. Who the Hell in their right mind would Bury their baby if she died within an accident ..
Never to Call anyone that she is Missing when you Yourself have Only One True Residence " AT Your Parents" ..what are you going to be a Slore for the rest of your life and bounce from Men's apts  and tell your Parents on the phone daily... Caylee is at the Beach.. You can't talk to her now for the rest of Caylee's life?

I mean when you look at the Big Picture of all of this - Who's the Fool First
George and Cindy that's what I say ....... HOW HOW HOW Could they not KNOW that Casey was not actively working and WHY WHY WHY would they not have the contact info on anyone that Watched Caylee outside the house on a regular basis......

Cindy has been stated that while Caylee was in her care that she bathed Caylee up to six times a Day - WTH>? Who would do that ? Obsessive Compulsive Disorder on Cindy's behalf. Nothing makes sense.
We Care about Caylee to the End of the Earth yet Do Nothing to Find her - But use Caylee as a Way to Raise Money for their Dear Daughters Defense.
They have made statements, retracted them, Changed them, Twisted them over and over and over ...
Caylee will have her final say before Mommy hits the Court Room ... This I believe

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1545 on: December 19, 2008, 09:38:57 PM »

I've had this horror in my head all day. Nobody believes that Casey taped up Caylee's head and killed her that way by smothering, do they? Even Casey couldn't have done that, right?

I just don't find another plausible explanation. If you don't care to put your child in a trash bag and dump her in the woods at the mercy of animals and the elements, I can't see caring about bugs.
I think she put the tape around her mouth either to keep her from making noise when she awoke or after the above post cause KC was mad about stuff she may have said to CA.  Then she threw her out like trash. Then went to the club bumping and grinding with another woman.  SICK, Absolutely SICK!  Even if the defense trys to say this is an accident (which I don't think it was) the fact that she put her in a bag and dumped her and didn't tell anyone until she was caught without her is enough for me to give her the DP or LWOP in general population.  There is no excuse to put tape on a baby's mouth.  Sorry for the rant!   I'm just so upset I just am beside myself.   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: December 19, 2008, 09:39:36 PM »

You know, my biggest concern is that Casey could never be free to have, or be around, children again.  While I think she will always be a risk to everyone she comes in contact with, a child in her care (especially one in her custody) would be in a lot of danger - IMO.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: December 19, 2008, 09:39:37 PM »

There will not be a single stone left unturned in Mr. Kronk's past. The defense team will see to that. Mark my words. They don't have much to work with. They cannot produce Zanny or anyone who can verify her existance, so they have to create doubt for one juror somewhere. Mr. Kronk is a gimmie if there is anything at all in his past. I'm not saying the jury will buy it, but I'm saying he's in for a lot of scrutiny.

CBB!  Be looking for a nanner basket soon! ;D

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: December 19, 2008, 09:40:18 PM »

I would like to try to ease some of the  monkeys on here's mind as far as the defense trying to say that the bag was placed at the scene while Casey was in Jail...........This is the reason for the botomist, to come to the crime scene.....The study of the plants involved is going to prove just how long that bag was sitting in this area.....Certain plants will grow even under a bag because of the dampness and darkness, and they will sprout out and grow right through the bag, This person will study the growth of these plants and will show the Jury how long it takes for them to reach whatever form they were in when the remains were found..........The defense can claim whateverm but the scientific research and facts will show different!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1549 on: December 19, 2008, 09:40:41 PM »

Dateline will have a follow-up to this case tonight.  Brad Conway said something to the effect, "If you murder your daughter, would you put her body a few houses away?"   I know which way the A's are headed.

Lisa
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: December 19, 2008, 09:41:37 PM »

Another thing that bothers me about the accident theory is who is Casey to determine her child DIED as the result of an accident.  As far as I know she doesn't have medical training.  What if Caylee wasn't dead when she wrapped her in that bag.  I know legally it would make a difference but it really bothers me.

Sorry about all my rants tonight monkeys.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1551 on: December 19, 2008, 09:42:04 PM »

Thanks Muffy and all monkeys. I have been having a hard time with everything that has come out today.  I really have had a hard time knowing that Casey left poor Caylee alone in the woods. That has always been my biggest fear. Being alone left in the woods. Not that my parents would do it to me, but Hansel and Gretl scared the crap out of me as a child. 
J's Mamma  - I am just like you. I have had the same feelings from things as a kid.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: December 19, 2008, 09:42:28 PM »

Dateline will have a follow-up to this case tonight.  Brad Conway said something to the effect, "If you murder your daughter, would you put her body a few houses away?"   I know which way the A's are headed.

Lisa

I think so if you're lazy enough to leave her decomposing body in your trunk and then abandon your car in a parking lot.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1553 on: December 19, 2008, 09:42:49 PM »

Casey = Motive, Means, and Opportunity

Mr. Kronk = Innocent Bystander

Lisa
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1554 on: December 19, 2008, 09:43:44 PM »

Oh Lord! Don't tell me! You want Tink sitting on a nanner basket twirling a fire lit baton while it's snowing! And don't forget the sparkles in the wings, right?   
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: December 19, 2008, 09:44:27 PM »

I keep hearing that the LE in Orlando area is excellent.  I do not think they have botched this case.  It is too bad that their officer did not find the body when it was first reported to be in that area.  But remember, Kronk reported a suspicious bag not a body.  He found the skull in December, not August. 

I am surprised at just how close to the edge of the road the bag and skull were found.  I think it was Murt who said that he expected the body to be found no more than 40 feet from the side of a road because she would not be able to carry it any furthur.  He was right about that.

Leonard Padilla has been wrong about several things, but he was right that Casey could not carry the bag far or dig very deep to bury it, and she did not.  If she used the shovel at all, it was probably just to toss some leaves or loose soil over the top of the bag. 

For the deputy who investigated on Aug. 13 to leave because of a large snake is crazy.  He had a gun, didn't he?  He should be fired if that story is true.  He certainly did not investigate very thoroughly.

The whole story will come out at trial, and it may be a bit different from what we have heard or are supposing. 

I am not paying too much attention to all the chatter now.  The crime pundits need something to talk about for the nextg few weeks or months.  I think the trial may be postponed again though, because Baez has a lot of new details to deal with now and to plan a new strategy.  He was hoping the trial would be held before a body was found.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1556 on: December 19, 2008, 09:45:32 PM »

You know, my biggest concern is that Casey could never be free to have, or be around, children again.  While I think she will always be a risk to everyone she comes in contact with, a child in her care (especially one in her custody) would be in a lot of danger - IMO.
She needs to be sterilized as far as I am concerned. Bec there is Males that work in Prison and Casey is Hump happy ...

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: December 19, 2008, 09:46:59 PM »

I would like to try to ease some of the  monkeys on here's mind as far as the defense trying to say that the bag was placed at the scene while Casey was in Jail...........This is the reason for the botomist, to come to the crime scene.....The study of the plants involved is going to prove just how long that bag was sitting in this area.....Certain plants will grow even under a bag because of the dampness and darkness, and they will sprout out and grow right through the bag, This person will study the growth of these plants and will show the Jury how long it takes for them to reach whatever form they were in when the remains were found..........The defense can claim whateverm but the scientific research and facts will show different!

HH,  Thanks for this reminder! 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: December 19, 2008, 09:48:11 PM »

Oh Lord! Don't tell me! You want Tink sitting on a nanner basket twirling a fire lit baton while it's snowing! And don't forget the sparkles in the wings, right?   

No way!  I love my newest Tink!   Something totally o/t from here  Very Happy

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1559 on: December 19, 2008, 09:48:13 PM »

Are you hearing these people on TruTV?

Casey isn't beautiful just because she knows how to swish her hips and suck on a banana. 
WHAT 

They keep saying she's a beautiful, beautiful woman. Why? I realize if she were helping the homeless, we might think she was.. but she's not. What about Casey specifically makes her beautiful?    She swishes her hips as she walks, to get attention... she pouts pretty for the camera...  that's it.

She isn't beautiful.  her looks are average!  Why are they saying she is beautiful?

Lisa
In point of fact she IS beautiful. Her features are symmetrical and nice enough she could have been a petite model, her skin flawless, her eyes dramatic, and her hair amazing. She's got a perfect little figure and even though she's got a perfect hourglass figure she also has great legs.

If you look at her baby pictures, she's got the kind of looks JonBenet had--those pageant-perfect features and arched brows. Doors opened for her because of her looks all the time. Men were willing to do anything for her because she was pretty. They're a good-looking family and Casey got the best looks in the bunch.

We see her as ugly because we know what she's done, and so no matter how pretty she looks in a photo, it's repulsive to us because of Caylee's murder. But if you just saw these pics without knowing who it was or anything about this story, you'd probably notice that Casey's usually the best-looking girl in the room.

That's not "average" looks. The "average" American woman is 5'4", wears a size 12, and hates her hair, thinks she's fat, and doesn't like how her breasts look. The "average" woman isn't looking for ways to undress and show off her "hot body," and frankly wouldn't go within a mile of a "hot body contest."
Well, that was awful nice of you, but I disagree.  I have seen some pictures of her, mainly when she's dressed up where I think she's attractive.  I don't think her body was that great, she had saggy breasts at a very young age too.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'll give you that.  I just don't see what the big fuss is, she's got horse teeth and certain angles really don't flatter her at all.  Not a "brown bagger", but not beautiful either.  That's just the skin deep part.  She's as ugly as they get on the inside.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.