April 23, 2024, 06:41:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398006 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1560 on: December 19, 2008, 09:48:21 PM »

You know, my biggest concern is that Casey could never be free to have, or be around, children again.  While I think she will always be a risk to everyone she comes in contact with, a child in her care (especially one in her custody) would be in a lot of danger - IMO.
She needs to be sterilized as far as I am concerned. Bec there is Males that work in Prison and Casey is Hump happy ...

Oh, OH, OH, I'm waving my hand because I volunteer to be the one to sterilize her!!!!!

I've stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and I guarentee she will never reproduce when I'm through!!!!   
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1561 on: December 19, 2008, 09:49:31 PM »

I hope this is okay to ask.  If not, I am sorry.

Does anyone think that the defense is going to be, in part, that Caylee was the result of incest?  If so, would it affect your opinion in anyway and would it matter whether it was George or Lee?  I'm really starting to think that may be Baez's plan for his big unveiling of the story.
No cheekymonkey it would not alter my opinion in the least. 
There is no defense for a Mother that takes her childs life.  IMO

I agree - no matter where a kid comes from it is a gift. If you can not face the kid, then give it up for adoption.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1562 on: December 19, 2008, 09:50:28 PM »

<sniff> This is a very sad day.
Rest in peace little Caylee.
You will be our Sunshine forever...

Okay my take for what it's worth!  Someone posted about KC maybe throwing George, Cindy and Lee under the bus and I agree...that is about to happen!  When she went back to jail the Ant's knew that JB advise KC to reveal who the bio Dad is and they went ballistic...Lee into hiding...etc.  Body found...no visit to KC...Positive ID....no visit to KC.  I just don't buy the "they know they will be recorded" explanation.  As posted here, they can go and show support and just say "we love you and always will"  etc....vomit....

And don't forget that LP said on NG 2 days B4 the body was found "Don't be surprised if LE already knows where the body is" and then he look sideways off screen...

Something ain't right...
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: December 19, 2008, 09:50:58 PM »

Casey sure lied with ease but none of her lies were sophisticated.  They were easily proven as lies.  I think what is stunning is the ease that she lied.  I think she had a LOT of practice at her house.  I think she was lazy more than anything. 

I think it is disingenuous when people talk about casey's lack of prior contact and history w/ LE.  The only reason she didn't have any contact w/ LE is b/c, apparently, her family has covered all her stealing for a long time.  I also think that Casey's treatment of Caylee would have been a lot different if Casey had been the one taking care of her.  Not just taking cute pictures, but actually caring for her.  Bathing, watching her, putting her to bed, working to support her.  If she did have to do these things, visible signs of their problems may have surfaced sooner.

UGHH it makes me soo so mad.  She got pregnant when she was 18.  She had no expenses.  She could have worked and saved every cent.  She could have moved out.  She could have left Caylee w/ her parents.  She could have given the child up for adoption.  She could have just walked out.  There is no reason and no excuse for what she did. 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1564 on: December 19, 2008, 09:53:11 PM »

I can't stand Kobi!!!   Not just because he is working for the defense though.  He's an idiot and the state needs to pull his transcripts from NG before he was retained by the defense and see how he changed his views once the $$$ were waived in his face. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: December 19, 2008, 09:53:36 PM »

You know, my biggest concern is that Casey could never be free to have, or be around, children again.  While I think she will always be a risk to everyone she comes in contact with, a child in her care (especially one in her custody) would be in a lot of danger - IMO.
She needs to be sterilized as far as I am concerned. Bec there is Males that work in Prison and Casey is Hump happy ...

Oh, OH, OH, I'm waving my hand because I volunteer to be the one to sterilize her!!!!!

I've stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and I guarentee she will never reproduce when I'm through!!!!   

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: December 19, 2008, 09:57:08 PM »

I don't think any of us can blame the defense for looking closely at Mr. Kronk.  This is a very unusual circumstance, and he has a big role in it.  A couple of things have come to my mind.  For instance, I wonder if he joined in any of the searches when Tim was there.  If he was so interested in the case, you would think he might have done that.  And especially if there was a search of that area.  You would think he would go there and try to determine if people were looking where he had noticed the bag.  I also wonder if he just saw the bag and thought it was suspicious or if he went closer and smelled an odor.  However, if Caylee was killed in June, and she was left in the heat until August 11th, 12th and 13th, when he was making his calls, would there still have been a terribled smell?  One would think so.

I remember that there had been something like baking soda or something used to lessen a bad smell in the trunk of the car, and I wonder if Casey put some of that in the bag with the body, too.  Still, a neighbor said he smelled a bad smell in July and August.  I just have to wonder why Kronk was so completely convinced that the bag needed to be checked.

I can understand him not looking in the bag if it smelled really bad and was still closed and in one piece at that time.  But surely it was not.  Animals must have gotten to it right away.  So I just do not know how he decided that it was so important.  Of course, all kinds of people decide that all kinds of things are important and phone in tips, hoping to be helpful, and theirs amount to nothing.  His just happened to be on target.

The poster who said he will be investigated is correct.  Both the defense and the press will look into his whole life.  I am sure that LE has already insisted he take a lie detector test. 

If he is an amateur sleuth, there is a lesson here for all amateur sleuths.  DO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT MIGHT COMPROMISE THE INVESTIGATION IN ANY WAY.  I am amazed at how people who have surely watched many crime shows and movies will rush up and touch a dead body or even pick one up as John Ramsey did. 

I know that a great deal of emotion takes over, but my God, most of us would not move an injured person for fear of worsening the injuries so why would anyone pick up a dead child as Mr. Ramsey did, thus completely altering the crime scene.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1567 on: December 19, 2008, 09:57:56 PM »

I never thought I'd say this, but Geragos is talking sense tonight and being fair about forensics and case! 

Maybe cause she's a baby?  Or, Does this mean he'll eventually jump on the defense team like in Peterson case?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1568 on: December 19, 2008, 09:58:25 PM »

Next Monday on NG, Jesse Grund will be a guest, since he is a prosecution witness, he will have to be careful what he says, but I will be interested in hearing what he has to say since now we know the remains are Caylees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1569 on: December 19, 2008, 09:59:50 PM »

Is Tim on the witness list for the prosecution?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: December 19, 2008, 10:01:01 PM »

Greta on it now.  Doubt she has anything new that we haven't heard today, but who know......

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1571 on: December 19, 2008, 10:01:07 PM »

The prosecutions new witness list that was released about 5-6 weeks ago, I still have not seen, I have no idea.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1572 on: December 19, 2008, 10:02:29 PM »

The prosecutions new witness list that was released about 5-6 weeks ago, I still have not seen, I have no idea.

Thanks! 

20/20 will carry the Caylee story, but it isn't first.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1573 on: December 19, 2008, 10:03:16 PM »

I wonder if Casey will give Cindy and George the authority to release Caylee's remains to the funeral home...
That's the question I've been wondering. Also Caylee's remains were identified by nuclear DNA, don't you need both the mother and father's DNA for that, or am I wrong?

That appears to be true.  According to the pdf report below, Nuclear DNA is inherited from both parents, half from the father, half from the mother.  Identifying a victim seems to need the DNA from both.  (which says to me that LE has the DNA then from Caylee's father, since they specifically said 'Nuclear DNA').     Had they used the DNA just from Casey, they would have said they had used the other type of ID'ing, 'Mitochondrial DNA'.  Unless I'm reading this wrong. 

http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/209493.pdf

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: December 19, 2008, 10:03:42 PM »

Time for bed.  Thanks for letting me rant monkey buddies.  God bless Caylee. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: December 19, 2008, 10:04:02 PM »

I keep hearing that the LE in Orlando area is excellent.  I do not think they have botched this case.  It is too bad that their officer did not find the body when it was first reported to be in that area.  But remember, Kronk reported a suspicious bag not a body.  He found the skull in December, not August. 

I am surprised at just how close to the edge of the road the bag and skull were found.  I think it was Murt who said that he expected the body to be found no more than 40 feet from the side of a road because she would not be able to carry it any furthur.  He was right about that.

Leonard Padilla has been wrong about several things, but he was right that Casey could not carry the bag far or dig very deep to bury it, and she did not.  If she used the shovel at all, it was probably just to toss some leaves or loose soil over the top of the bag. 

For the deputy who investigated on Aug. 13 to leave because of a large snake is crazy.  He had a gun, didn't he?  He should be fired if that story is true.  He certainly did not investigate very thoroughly.

The whole story will come out at trial, and it may be a bit different from what we have heard or are supposing. 

I am not paying too much attention to all the chatter now.  The crime pundits need something to talk about for the nextg few weeks or months.  I think the trial may be postponed again though, because Baez has a lot of new details to deal with now and to plan a new strategy.  He was hoping the trial would be held before a body was found.

I think the LE in Orlando is superb and I agree, pay no heed to the spin and chatter now.  This discovery of the reports made in August and the remains being overlooked until now is just a blip on the screen.  So many times in the Lacy Peterson case it appeared that the defense might have the upper hand but justice and truth won out.  Justice and truthe will win out in Caylee's case as well. 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: December 19, 2008, 10:05:53 PM »

Dateline will have a follow-up to this case tonight.  Brad Conway said something to the effect, "If you murder your daughter, would you put her body a few houses away?"   I know which way the A's are headed.

Lisa

I think so if you're lazy enough to leave her decomposing body in your trunk and then abandon your car in a parking lot.

One clear message that I see is that Casey was very lazy.  In everything she did.  She didn't work, she lounged around, had mom and dad take care of her kid and that wasn't even good enough for her. 

She was also quite lucky.  Lucky she was never prosecuted previously for theft or other things.  I think she was lucky that the body wasn't found until August 11, the first date Kronk reported it.  This helps the prosecution in the trial to tighten the timeline a different way. 

Anyway, she was lazy and quite lucky.  Her luck ran out when Kronk remained vigilant and persistent.  Likely, several months after her arrest, she started to get the feeling that Caylee would never be found.  Her parents seemingly bought into her story, etc.  She was riding high on Baez's pipedream of reasonable doubt acquittal. 

Now, and I am disappointed I read and see the nonsense about Kronk sometimes; remember that they had enough before the body was found to indict her for murder 1.  We can't dismiss everything about this case now that the body has been found.  She partied it up when her daughter was missing, she told wild tales of fanciful nannys with money, she blamed serendipitously those around her that were her friends, she had evidence of a dead body in her car both in hair that we know and in smell --- and the stain we have seen nothing on.  Cadaver dogs hit on her trunk, the backyard, etc...  She lied about everything, and changed her stories.  She borrowed a shovel on the 18th.  She went and got a tattoo.  She abandoned her car, stole gas, acted strange, and hid from her family.  Etc.  ETc. ETc.

What they have at the crime scene is enough for the medical examiner to say "homicide", not "accident", not "natural" death, not "freak" act of God, but "HOMICIDE".  There is more.  There is plenty more that ties the body disposal area to the house and plenty that ties Casey to the car she admits she abandoned at Amscott, and plenty of evidence that screams Murder.

Motives abound - The looming aspect that she would have to provide financially for Caylee as well as raise her was enough to get her to the point of planning.  I think when she stole money from her Grandparents and Cindy drove back with Caylee she was confronted about it and she put her plan into action.  It was a lazy plan mired in luck.  Cindy found out some things on the 15th, about money, and likely about what Casey was doing with Caylee.  She confronted her and it sealed Caylee's fate.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: December 19, 2008, 10:07:00 PM »

Casey is the ultimate child/woman.  She is technically an adult but her mind operates on a childish level.  I once called her the poster child for arrested development.  For whatever reason, she just never developed an emotional maturity much above that of a junior high student.  The writing of her name as Mrs. Tony Lazarro when she could not even spell his last name proves that.  The inability to plan her future or to hold a job is further proof.  She may look like a mature young woman but she is babyish on an emotional level.  That is why she drove around with a dead body in her car until the smell got too bad.  That is why she just abandoned the car rather than making a plan to get rid of it.  That is why she could go out shopping or dancing after the crime.  She is like a kid who thinks someone will come along and make it all right or nobody will notice.  Or if they do, she will shed a few tears, tell them a tale and they will say all is forgiven.  A mature woman would not take the police to an office in a building at Universal Studios and then admit to them that she does not really work there.  That is something an elementary student might try, but not a young woman.  She seems to have no understanding of consequences, either.  She lives for the moment.  It makes sense that she would just toss the bag near a busy road close to home.  I don't think she has much knowledge of the world beyond that little neighborhood and her parents' home.  People are saying, Why would she drop it so close to her house?  But look at all the other crazy stuff she has done that made no sense.  This is not a sensible or logical person.  She just wanted to be rid of the car so she parked it and walked away.  She wanted to be rid of the body so she dropped it as soon as she could.  This is a child/woman doing what a child would do.  She has no real sophistication or direction or intelligence.  She is stunted in some way, maybe from Cindy's over-protection and over-management. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: December 19, 2008, 10:07:16 PM »

Phil Keating (Hottie) from Greta on the scene, just stated today a large crowd across the street from the Ants and when Baez and Lee left, everybody screamed "BABY KILLER". 

First I heard about that.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: December 19, 2008, 10:07:34 PM »

Good night Cheeky Monkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.