April 23, 2024, 09:28:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398017 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1580 on: December 19, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »

I wonder if Casey will give Cindy and George the authority to release Caylee's remains to the funeral home...
I was wondering that myself. I think that even though they are the Grandparents - they have NO Rights to Caylee's Body. Unless they file a petition ... If I am wrong .. Monkeys
Please Share

I think that Casey is such a selfish B#tch that she will hold back and not do the Right thing - she will blame JB and say not at this time ... Can we release the body
Casey is on top of such things as we all know .. ( on top of everything but Her Child's Life and or welfare)

Casey as next of kin has the authority, but ME said she can give C & G the authority to release Caylee's remains....who knows what Casey will do. She's evil. I would think her attorney would guide her thru the process, but considering who her attorney is....I have my doubts.

Well, Casey may technically be the 'next of kin', yet C&G were notified like 15 minutes BEFORE Casey, that the body was Caylee.  Maybe that says that LE etc. is looking to C&G as the first next of kin.  ?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1581 on: December 19, 2008, 10:08:11 PM »

WESH just reported that Jose Baez went to the Anthony's home.  Isn't that a conflict?

Lisa
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: December 19, 2008, 10:08:40 PM »

I have 2 friends that are in a service club with me.  One is the public defender, and the other is the state prosecuter.  They both told me the other night at a party that Casey Anthony will walk.  That there have been too many mistakes, and after today, I am afraid that may happen.  That ticks me off!!

Hey Shellbell..  I respectfully disagree with your friends.. Myabe they do not know the details as we do and have only vaguely listened to the spin propaganda of the defense over the last six months.  OCSO has been very thorough and devoted, imo.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1583 on: December 19, 2008, 10:09:02 PM »

Dateline will have a follow-up to this case tonight.  Brad Conway said something to the effect, "If you murder your daughter, would you put her body a few houses away?"   I know which way the A's are headed.

Lisa
Yep, if you are gonna miss out on pedicure appointment and are totally lazy! Or Fusian is about to open for happy hour. Conway is a dumb*ss

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1584 on: December 19, 2008, 10:09:07 PM »

CBB, did you get my email?  For some reason, I can't get on mine to see if you ever responded.  It's not urgent, so you don't need to answer right away.  Just trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with my email...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1585 on: December 19, 2008, 10:10:48 PM »

Phil Keating (Hottie) from Greta on the scene, just stated today a large crowd across the street from the Ants and when Baez and Lee left, everybody screamed "BABY KILLER". 

First I heard about that.

Oh no, hear we go again, hammers, hose, and tape.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1586 on: December 19, 2008, 10:11:17 PM »

Thanks Muffy and all monkeys. I have been having a hard time with everything that has come out today.  I really have had a hard time knowing that Casey left poor Caylee alone in the woods. That has always been my biggest fear. Being alone left in the woods. Not that my parents would do it to me, but Hansel and Gretl scared the crap out of me as a child. 
J's Mamma  - I am just like you. I have had the same feelings from things as a kid.
I'm sorry Deenie. Scary thing as a child. Although I did tell my parents I was gonna run away and to teach me a lesson, they packed my bag and took me around the corner from my Grandma's house that had a wooded area. That night I wanted to be strong, but those woods told me to get back in the car and go home.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1587 on: December 19, 2008, 10:11:19 PM »

I don't think any of us can blame the defense for looking closely at Mr. Kronk.  This is a very unusual circumstance, and he has a big role in it.  A couple of things have come to my mind.  For instance, I wonder if he joined in any of the searches when Tim was there.  If he was so interested in the case, you would think he might have done that.  And especially if there was a search of that area.  You would think he would go there and try to determine if people were looking where he had noticed the bag.  I also wonder if he just saw the bag and thought it was suspicious or if he went closer and smelled an odor.  However, if Caylee was killed in June, and she was left in the heat until August 11th, 12th and 13th, when he was making his calls, would there still have been a terribled smell?  One would think so.

I remember that there had been something like baking soda or something used to lessen a bad smell in the trunk of the car, and I wonder if Casey put some of that in the bag with the body, too.  Still, a neighbor said he smelled a bad smell in July and August.  I just have to wonder why Kronk was so completely convinced that the bag needed to be checked.I can understand him not looking in the bag if it smelled really bad and was still closed and in one piece at that time.  But surely it was not.  Animals must have gotten to it right away.  So I just do not know how he decided that it was so important.  Of course, all kinds of people decide that all kinds of things are important and phone in tips, hoping to be helpful, and theirs amount to nothing.  His just happened to be on target.

The poster who said he will be investigated is correct.  Both the defense and the press will look into his whole life.  I am sure that LE has already insisted he take a lie detector test. 

If he is an amateur sleuth, there is a lesson here for all amateur sleuths.  DO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT MIGHT COMPROMISE THE INVESTIGATION IN ANY WAY.  I am amazed at how people who have surely watched many crime shows and movies will rush up and touch a dead body or even pick one up as John Ramsey did. 

I know that a great deal of emotion takes over, but my God, most of us would not move an injured person for fear of worsening the injuries so why would anyone pick up a dead child as Mr. Ramsey did, thus completely altering the crime scene.

I have been pondering that also, what would spraying the body with pesticides do? She had 31 days to sneak (even thru the back yard thru the woods) to spray the body, not saying this happened, just wondering what the chemical compounds in the pesticides would do....cause/effect

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1588 on: December 19, 2008, 10:11:31 PM »

I think Casey will release the body to someone....She has to be able to have JB's people have their chance at the body, they need to come up with something to conflict with the ME's findings...

Seems to me that Casey ought not to have the right to 'release' the body to anyone, since it sure seems that she basically threw Caylee away like garbage.  Just doesn't seem right somehow that she now be given the right to technically release her.   IMO 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: December 19, 2008, 10:11:54 PM »

After commercial, Greta is showing video's, but not sure if they are the same.  She just said listen closely for clues.  ?????

Also interview showing Baez furious!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: December 19, 2008, 10:13:12 PM »

I am really curious about Caylee's father now.  The story that he moved out of state and started a family in intriguing, because why would his obit be in the local papers if that was the case, unless his parents lived there, I suppose.  And why would locals have his dna?  I think we are going to get a big surprise about the father.

That will be the next big blockbuster in this case, and it may be bigger than the Kronk story or finding the body.  There is a story there guys, I am certain of it, a story that Cindy does not want told.

BTW, since Cindy is incarcerated, the FATHER, if he is alive, is the next of kin now, not Cindy and George.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: December 19, 2008, 10:13:51 PM »

I think Casey will release the body to someone....She has to be able to have JB's people have their chance at the body, they need to come up with something to conflict with the ME's findings...

Seems to me that Casey ought not to have the right to 'release' the body to anyone, since it sure seems that she basically threw Caylee away like garbage.  Just doesn't seem right somehow that she now be given the right to technically release her.   IMO 

She'll just give them to C&G.  They've take care of everything else for her!  They probably carried insurance on her too, as if Casey did!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: December 19, 2008, 10:15:59 PM »

Casey is the ultimate child/woman.  She is technically an adult but her mind operates on a childish level.  I once called her the poster child for arrested development.  For whatever reason, she just never developed an emotional maturity much above that of a junior high student.  The writing of her name as Mrs. Tony Lazarro when she could not even spell his last name proves that.  The inability to plan her future or to hold a job is further proof.  She may look like a mature young woman but she is babyish on an emotional level.  That is why she drove around with a dead body in her car until the smell got too bad.  That is why she just abandoned the car rather than making a plan to get rid of it.  That is why she could go out shopping or dancing after the crime.  She is like a kid who thinks someone will come along and make it all right or nobody will notice.  Or if they do, she will shed a few tears, tell them a tale and they will say all is forgiven.  A mature woman would not take the police to an office in a building at Universal Studios and then admit to them that she does not really work there.  That is something an elementary student might try, but not a young woman.  She seems to have no understanding of consequences, either.  She lives for the moment.  It makes sense that she would just toss the bag near a busy road close to home.  I don't think she has much knowledge of the world beyond that little neighborhood and her parents' home.  People are saying, Why would she drop it so close to her house?  But look at all the other crazy stuff she has done that made no sense.  This is not a sensible or logical person.  She just wanted to be rid of the car so she parked it and walked away.  She wanted to be rid of the body so she dropped it as soon as she could.  This is a child/woman doing what a child would do.  She has no real sophistication or direction or intelligence.  She is stunted in some way, maybe from Cindy's over-protection and over-management. 

I completely agree with everything you said.  You are spot on.  I blame her parents quite a bit for the death of Caylee and I honestly have no compassion for the four of them linked to that home.  I hope they all rot in hell. 

I will add that most killers of this type do in fact put the bodies close to home or in places of familiarity.  It is not uncommon.  Now, I can't give you the statistics, but oftentimes the disposal is literally in the backyard if not under the house.  I think she did that for a day or two but eventually dumped it down the street.  They did have a dog and the smell in the car was unbearable. 

She backed her car in the garage two consecutive days and one of those times she borrowed a shovel.  I think she took the kid out of the car on the 18th, 2.6 days after the murder, buried it somewhere in the backyard, and the next day she thought better because of the dog and removed the body and then went down the street.

Simplicity.

She got lucky and she was quite lazy.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1593 on: December 19, 2008, 10:16:03 PM »

Why would Jose be meeting with the A's?

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1594 on: December 19, 2008, 10:17:20 PM »

Dateline will have a follow-up to this case tonight.  Brad Conway said something to the effect, "If you murder your daughter, would you put her body a few houses away?"   I know which way the A's are headed.

Lisa
Yep, if you are gonna miss out on pedicure appointment and are totally lazy! Or Fusian is about to open for happy hour. Conway is a dumb*ss
I don't know what show I was watching  but according to statistics that isn't so weird that Caylee was so close, I believe the person talking said around a four block radius in a murder such as this. And frankly why is Brad Conway making statements such as this, he isn't Casey's lawyer, his statements should be on behalf of C and G. Hope you are having a good night.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1595 on: December 19, 2008, 10:18:01 PM »

CBB, did you get my email?  For some reason, I can't get on mine to see if you ever responded.  It's not urgent, so you don't need to answer right away.  Just trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with my email...

Just checked and responded. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: December 19, 2008, 10:18:37 PM »

Phil Keating (Hottie) from Greta on the scene, just stated today a large crowd across the street from the Ants and when Baez and Lee left, everybody screamed "BABY KILLER". 

First I heard about that.

Oh no, hear we go again, hammers, hose, and tape.

No it turned out to be the jail house calls with C&G, with her crocodile tears on the phone, saying  how "Protective" mother she'll be when Caylee returns. 

That just infuriates me, but there is little in this case that doesn't!   She makes me want to puke!  She's is dilusional and a Master of ALL liars.  She should have been an actress!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: December 19, 2008, 10:18:47 PM »

IslandMonkey, you are right.  Casey could have gone back to the scene herself and either moved the bag or done something else.  I have started to think that we who tried to put ourselves in her place made one big mistake.  She does not think like an adult, even a young and naive adult.  She thinks like a child or like a severely learning disabled person who has no idea of cause and effect.  At times, such a person seems normal and often they speak well and present themselves as normal.  Casey can talk a good game.  But so much she says makes no sense.  The story to Amy about getting the house when her parents divorced.  I can see her thinking that she could get rid of them and have the house and live happily ever after.  It makes sense a child would toss her child where she might have once buried a pet.  The child and the pet are not much different to her. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1598 on: December 19, 2008, 10:19:20 PM »

Why would Jose be meeting with the A's?

Lisa

To be sure that they take the appropriate stance to the public when it comes to his client.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: December 19, 2008, 10:19:41 PM »

Just checked and responded. 

Fingers crossed I can get in?   I'm really curious  LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.