April 24, 2024, 11:32:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398071 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: December 19, 2008, 10:20:05 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

This is the perfect song to hear after the news we got today!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1601 on: December 19, 2008, 10:20:57 PM »

CBB, did you get my email?  For some reason, I can't get on mine to see if you ever responded.  It's not urgent, so you don't need to answer right away.  Just trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with my email...

Just checked and responded. 

Fingers crossed I can get in?   I'm really curious  LOL

It's not me, Tink! Sorry! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1602 on: December 19, 2008, 10:21:12 PM »

I am really curious about Caylee's father now.  The story that he moved out of state and started a family in intriguing, because why would his obit be in the local papers if that was the case, unless his parents lived there, I suppose.  And why would locals have his dna?  I think we are going to get a big surprise about the father.

That will be the next big blockbuster in this case, and it may be bigger than the Kronk story or finding the body.  There is a story there guys, I am certain of it, a story that Cindy does not want told.

BTW, since Cindy is incarcerated, the FATHER, if he is alive, is the next of kin now, not Cindy and George.
The secrecy of the father of Caylee, has driven me crazy. None of this makes sense, and I don't believe for a second these different stories of who the father is during these last months.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1603 on: December 19, 2008, 10:21:55 PM »

Why would Jose be meeting with the A's?

Lisa
Probably delivering messages/notes from KC to them since they haven't went to visit the killer.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1604 on: December 19, 2008, 10:23:00 PM »

Lisa
That is interesting, maybe talking about Casey taking a deal.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: December 19, 2008, 10:24:58 PM »

Lisa

He is probably furious with them because their attorney thanked crime scene investigators in their statement AND he also said that LE was very respectful with the news today when they broke it to the Anthonys.  That doesn't fit his template so he is over there to tell them that if they don't get in line, Casey is going to give up the family secret.  They best get in line.  They will get in line, mark my words.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: December 19, 2008, 10:25:18 PM »

Greta is saying that she thinks the prosecution is better of now that the have the body and all the evidence that goes with it.  Something persuaded Dr. G. that this is homicide, not accident.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: December 19, 2008, 10:25:37 PM »

I am really curious about Caylee's father now.  The story that he moved out of state and started a family in intriguing, because why would his obit be in the local papers if that was the case, unless his parents lived there, I suppose.  And why would locals have his dna?  I think we are going to get a big surprise about the father.

That will be the next big blockbuster in this case, and it may be bigger than the Kronk story or finding the body.  There is a story there guys, I am certain of it, a story that Cindy does not want told.

BTW, since Cindy is incarcerated, the FATHER, if he is alive, is the next of kin now, not Cindy and George.

I am with you 100%.  I have thought the exact same thing.  There is a huge story about the father.  Especially because Casey never tried to collect child support or Social Security benefits.  Everyone know she needed the money and I am sure someone would have urged her to file one or the other
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: December 19, 2008, 10:25:54 PM »

Not that it matters really, but I do think that when Casey has make-up on, she's physically attractive; Particularly her eyes.

She's lost that attractiveness to me, but I originally thought so. Her teeth look really evil to me now. Go figure!

Her childhood pictures give me the heebie-jeebies.  That look in her eyes is evil.

Lisa

Her eyes look so cold and emotionless--that's what scares me. Are there more of the childhood photos? I've tried googling, and can't find them. Can someone direct me to a post that has all of them? I want to see if she's like that in every photo.

I agree, her eyes do look like that.  Before the defense or anyone else goes there, an abused child's eyes typically are not 'cold' like that.  Perhaps vacant with no expression, perhaps haunted, rarely if ever 'colc'.  I know this for fact, because I had a childhood with the most severe and horrifying abuse.  Looking at my pics when young, my eyes were often vacant, haunted.  Never 'cold'.  I even managed to muster a smile here and there, when I was told to smile.  I've seen that look in Caylee's eyes... The smile that doesn't reach the eyes.  Haven't seen that in Casey's eyes.  Her eyes sparkle, even with the coldness. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: December 19, 2008, 10:25:55 PM »

Lisa
I hate to even think about it, but could he be talking to them abut Casey comeing to the funeral and any plans she wants them to make for it....................( I can bear to think she will be there)

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1610 on: December 19, 2008, 10:26:31 PM »

CBB, did you get my email?  For some reason, I can't get on mine to see if you ever responded.  It's not urgent, so you don't need to answer right away.  Just trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with my email...

Just checked and responded. 

Fingers crossed I can get in?   I'm really curious  LOL
O/t - for CBB only
I got as far as reading it, but keeps kicking me out, so can't respond.  But here what I was saying

I will, they are an imposter!  Only ONE CBB!  Smile  I totally freaked when I saw it, and even an admin.  I thought if it was you, how do you do it all?  LOL  I knew SM is your home Very Happy

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: December 19, 2008, 10:27:05 PM »

Greta is saying that she thinks the prosecution is better of now that the have the body and all the evidence that goes with it.  Something persuaded Dr. G. that this is homicide, not accident.

Yep.  Believe it or not, the fact that he called with the same tip on the same bag in August tightens the timeline as to when the last time she was seen to the time she was located.  July 15th (I don't believe George for a minute after I found out he lied about the chase), and now August 11th.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1612 on: December 19, 2008, 10:27:07 PM »

Not that it matters really, but I do think that when Casey has make-up on, she's physically attractive; Particularly her eyes.

She's lost that attractiveness to me, but I originally thought so. Her teeth look really evil to me now. Go figure!

Her childhood pictures give me the heebie-jeebies.  That look in her eyes is evil.

Lisa

Her eyes look so cold and emotionless--that's what scares me. Are there more of the childhood photos? I've tried googling, and can't find them. Can someone direct me to a post that has all of them? I want to see if she's like that in every photo.

I agree, her eyes do look like that.  Before the defense or anyone else goes there, an abused child's eyes typically are not 'cold' like that.  Perhaps vacant with no expression, perhaps haunted, rarely if ever 'cold'.  I know this for fact, because I had a childhood with the most severe and horrifying abuse.  Looking at my pics when young, my eyes were often vacant, haunted.  Never 'cold'.  I even managed to muster a smile here and there, when I was told to smile.  I've seen that look in Caylee's eyes... The smile that doesn't reach the eyes.  Haven't seen that in Casey's eyes.  Her eyes sparkle, even with the coldness. 

*edited for spelling boo boos. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1613 on: December 19, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am tired. My Mom called a while ago. She wasn't interested in this case, but keeps calling for updates. She said she feels sorry for George (as I do) but also feels sorry for Cindy. My mom thinks Cindy was believing Casey just to get info from her. I reminded my mom that Cindy smelled the dead body in the trunk. My mom still thinks Cindy was trying to get info from Casey. My mom said my kids lied to me, I always (not) believed them. I then asked my mom if she smelled a dead body in the trunk would she still believe her grandchild was till alive. She said in a very tiny voice, [size=8 pt][/size] I guess I wouldn't. I love my mom with all my heart, but I see alot of my mom in CA. As I have said all along.

But I still believe my mom would've kicked my butt to find the truth out before the police ever got to our house. (she would've gotten the truth from me too).

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1614 on: December 19, 2008, 10:27:23 PM »

Jose wants to be sure that he's giving George, Cindy, and Lee all they need to continue the delusion that Casey isn't guilty. Their public appearances need to reflect his defense strategy. He may be there under the guise of offering his sympathy, but that's not the reason he's there.

I guarantee you he's telling them his "suspicions" about Mr. Kronk, blah, blah, blah.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: December 19, 2008, 10:27:29 PM »

I have not heard the Anthony statement.  What did they say?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1616 on: December 19, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »

IslandMonkey, you are right.  Casey could have gone back to the scene herself and either moved the bag or done something else.  I have started to think that we who tried to put ourselves in her place made one big mistake.  She does not think like an adult, even a young and naive adult.  She thinks like a child or like a severely learning disabled person who has no idea of cause and effect.  At times, such a person seems normal and often they speak well and present themselves as normal.  Casey can talk a good game.  But so much she says makes no sense.  The story to Amy about getting the house when her parents divorced.  I can see her thinking that she could get rid of them and have the house and live happily ever after.  It makes sense a child would toss her child where she might have once buried a pet.  The child and the pet are not much different to her. 

I totally agree with the severly disabled part, I can see her going back and re-spraying the pesticides, I wonder what effect pesticides have on cadaver dogs?? It would be easy to sneak thru that back area and not be caught, also does anyone remeber the date that some friend of hers texted her when he saw her running down Suburban, and she denied it. I also agree she had plans to off her parents.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1617 on: December 19, 2008, 10:28:16 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am tired. My Mom called a while ago. She wasn't interested in this case, but keeps calling for updates. She said she feels sorry for George (as I do) but also feels sorry for Cindy. My mom thinks Cindy was believing Casey just to get info from her. I reminded my mom that Cindy smelled the dead body in the trunk. My mom still thinks Cindy was trying to get info from Casey. My mom said my kids lied to me, I always (not) believed them. I then asked my mom if she smelled a dead body in the trunk would she still believe her grandchild was till alive. She said in a very tiny voice, no I guess I wouldn't. I love my mom with all my heart, but I see alot of my mom in CA. As I have said all along.

But I still believe my mom would've kicked my butt to find the truth out before the police ever got to our house. (she would've gotten the truth from me too).
EDIT

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: December 19, 2008, 10:29:04 PM »

Yep.  Believe it or not, the fact that he called with the same tip on the same bag in August tightens the timeline as to when the last time she was seen to the time she was located.  July 15th (I don't believe George for a minute after I found out he lied about the chase), and now August 11th.

UGH - I screwed up.  JUNE 15th to August 11th.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: December 19, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »

I never heard George lied about the chase???  What's up with that???  The whole thing was made up??  Why would he do that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.