April 26, 2024, 01:18:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398130 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1700 on: December 19, 2008, 11:33:52 PM »

I belong to a parenting board and they are discussing this case.  They are actually saying Mr. Kronk did this!  See, the spinning is starting to work on those who don't follow this case!

Lisa

What's their reasoning?

Gave no reason!  This same person just a few days before said that Casey was innocent till proven guilty.  Yet this person is so sure the meter reader did it!  Such hypocrisy!

Lisa
alright, Lisa... give us the addy. We'll set 'er straight. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1701 on: December 19, 2008, 11:34:14 PM »

Dihannah!~I know the post are incredibly long did you see my reply??

RED~ I missed that, which post stated they had something on Kronk, WTF?? Did Kronk drive Casey's car with baby Caylee in the back seat...pls, common sense make it clear that Casey and only casey killed Caylee

If the defense brings out some of the information I have found by researching online, it won't be spinning!  That is what I am worried about.

Bolded in italics on post #1661

Lisa

I think that may be the body farm research, talking about the decomp......I hope I'm right and there's no digging around on the meter reader........reminds me of the MSM and Joe the Plumber if that's the case

Oh okay!  Good.  I'm a little bug-eyed and the posts are running together!

Lisa
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1702 on: December 19, 2008, 11:34:38 PM »

Kathy Reichs was on LKL. She will be examining the remains of Caylee.
I don't know where this happens. The ME, Dr. Jan G said they release to a funeral home and then, I guess the decisions are made by Casey ( Baez ) as to who does what and when. Probably released to Cindy and George for a funeral or service once they are all finished.   

My Guess as to why Baez was at the A's home tonight.  I think he discussed Caseys wishes/plans with the remains.  It would be too innapopriate to do this over the phone.  I think that is why he was there tonight, jmo

That makes sense.  I just hope that Dr. Lee is nowhere near when the 2nd autopsy is performned.

Lisa

Well he looked like a fruitloop after examining the car.  Those of us who know the facts know we weren't talking about ham & cheese.  He has lost so much credibility.  I hope the jury scruitinzies ALL of HIS FINDINGS with a fine toothed comb.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1703 on: December 19, 2008, 11:35:24 PM »

If you don't want to post your research on defense side, please feel free to get my email from Klaas, if you feel comfortable talking offline to me. 
I am NOT asking for special favors, I would just love to discuss.  Or of course, if you feel comfortable talking here, we'd all be glad to here more of your thoughts and what you've found, your call 

Are you talking about my research?? If so I'm happy to talk about anything here or via e-mail. i have a myspace link you can go to and we can message back and forth.

Yes, I am talking about your research.It would be personally easier via email for me, since it's almost impossible to keep up here for me and can't post at work.  Go ahead post here for those who want to hear, but maybe it would just be easier to email me your posts?  Or just email me.  I don't want to make it more difficult for you, but damn job limits me  (actually expect me to work during this case, can you imagine that), so I stay behind and miss things.  Besides, I like to get to know my fellow Monkeys better!   Very Happy   

Klass please  to give Island my email.  Thanks for your flexibility!

No problem~let me know when I have a nanner

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: December 19, 2008, 11:36:49 PM »

Who's truck is this?

Not sure!  Do you have the LINK for the camera?

I don't have the link but I believe it is one of the security guys.

Yes Princessmonkey, you are correct..one of the security guys that have something to do with Baez.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1705 on: December 19, 2008, 11:36:52 PM »

I belong to a parenting board and they are discussing this case.  They are actually saying Mr. Kronk did this!  See, the spinning is starting to work on those who don't follow this case!

Lisa

What's their reasoning?

Gave no reason!  This same person just a few days before said that Casey was innocent till proven guilty.  Yet this person is so sure the meter reader did it!  Such hypocrisy!

Lisa

Oh Gosh, not our neighborhood friendly "Joy" spreader, is it???
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: December 19, 2008, 11:38:42 PM »

Dateline will have a follow-up to this case tonight.  Brad Conway said something to the effect, "If you murder your daughter, would you put her body a few houses away?"   I know which way the A's are headed.

Lisa

I think so if you're lazy enough to leave her decomposing body in your trunk and then abandon your car in a parking lot.
I would have said to Mr. Conway, "if your daughter had an accident, would you panic and wrap her head in duct tape, put her in a garbage bag, throw her in the woods and then go dancing"?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1707 on: December 19, 2008, 11:38:47 PM »

Dihannah!~I know the post are incredibly long did you see my reply??

RED~ I missed that, which post stated they had something on Kronk, WTF?? Did Kronk drive Casey's car with baby Caylee in the back seat...pls, common sense make it clear that Casey and only casey killed Caylee

If the defense brings out some of the information I have found by researching online, it won't be spinning!  That is what I am worried about.

Bolded in italics on post #1661

Lisa

I think that may be the body farm research, talking about the decomp......I hope I'm right and there's no digging around on the meter reader........reminds me of the MSM and Joe the Plumber if that's the case

Oh okay!  Good.  I'm a little bug-eyed and the posts are running together!

Lisa

Island,  yes I saw it and responded a page or so back.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1708 on: December 19, 2008, 11:39:57 PM »

Lisa

What's their reasoning?

Lisa

Oh Gosh, not our neighborhood friendly "Joy" spreader, is it???

No, not Joy.  But someone who does not follow current events at all (unless it comes from Oprah's mouth.)

Lisa
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1709 on: December 19, 2008, 11:41:17 PM »

There will not be a single stone left unturned in Mr. Kronk's past. The defense team will see to that. Mark my words. They don't have much to work with. They cannot produce Zanny or anyone who can verify her existance, so they have to create doubt for one juror somewhere. Mr. Kronk is a gimmie if there is anything at all in his past. I'm not saying the jury will buy it, but I'm saying he's in for a lot of scrutiny.

I believe the defense "whine" team is going to bite off more than they can chew. Baez has delusions of grandeur that he is johnny Cochran and this is the OJ trial.

#1. Baez can't come up with a good rhyme, but we can... "because if your client does lie, then she must fry."

#2. The OJ trial was not about planted evidence, it was about jury nullification. Even though not one pundit wants to admit the truth, the OJ verdict was about black LA getting even with LAPD for all the wrongs that had been done to them. Were there wrongs done, yes ... was letting a killer off ... no!

Casey Anthony will never be given the presumption of jury nullification as most all of the free world hates her guts. She killed a baby, a defenseless baby. She never reported her child missing. People hate baby killers.

Its the stupidity of lame TV pundits who have no idea what people in the real world think. They hate her and a jury picked from Mars would feel the same. This ain't LA and Casey has never won a Heisman.

Got behind because of a phone call. Just had to bring this forward and say, "Mrs. Red has got her one great sweet talker!" 

I love your logic!!   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1710 on: December 19, 2008, 11:42:07 PM »

Who's truck is this?

Wouldn't Mr. Conway want to limit George and Cindy's interactions with Baez?

Lisa

Yes Princessmonkey, you are correct..one of the security guys that have something to do with Baez.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1711 on: December 19, 2008, 11:42:32 PM »

If you don't want to post your research on defense side, please feel free to get my email from Klaas, if you feel comfortable talking offline to me. 
I am NOT asking for special favors, I would just love to discuss.  Or of course, if you feel comfortable talking here, we'd all be glad to here more of your thoughts and what you've found, your call 

Are you talking about my research?? If so I'm happy to talk about anything here or via e-mail. i have a myspace link you can go to and we can message back and forth.

Yes, I am talking about your research.It would be personally easier via email for me, since it's almost impossible to keep up here for me and can't post at work.  Go ahead post here for those who want to hear, but maybe it would just be easier to email me your posts?  Or just email me.  I don't want to make it more difficult for you, but damn job limits me  (actually expect me to work during this case, can you imagine that), so I stay behind and miss things.  Besides, I like to get to know my fellow Monkeys better!   Very Happy   

Use Dihannah1@yahoo.com, then I'll give you my real address.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1712 on: December 19, 2008, 11:44:54 PM »

Dihannah1~you have a nanner!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: December 19, 2008, 11:46:00 PM »

Use Dihannah1@yahoo.com, then I'll give you my real address.

OOPS~already nannered they "other one"

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: December 19, 2008, 11:47:12 PM »

Dihannah ~  would you like me to edit out the email addy you posted?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: December 19, 2008, 11:51:02 PM »

Who's truck is this?

thanks! bedtime for me, have lots to do tomorrow but I dont have to get up at 5 am for 2 weeks!!! little things make me soooo happy!!
Sleep tight monkeys! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: December 19, 2008, 11:51:59 PM »

I wonder if Casey will give Cindy and George the authority to release Caylee's remains to the funeral home...
I was wondering that myself. I think that even though they are the Grandparents - they have NO Rights to Caylee's Body. Unless they file a petition ... If I am wrong .. Monkeys
Please Share

I think that Casey is such a selfish B#tch that she will hold back and not do the Right thing - she will blame JB and say not at this time ... Can we release the body
Casey is on top of such things as we all know .. ( on top of everything but Her Child's Life and or welfare)

Casey as next of kin has the authority, but ME said she can give C & G the authority to release Caylee's remains....who knows what Casey will do. She's evil. I would think her attorney would guide her thru the process, but considering who her attorney is....I have my doubts.

Well, Casey may technically be the 'next of kin', yet C&G were notified like 15 minutes BEFORE Casey, that the body was Caylee.  Maybe that says that LE etc. is looking to C&G as the first next of kin.  ?? 

or, they were there, with the baby daddy and they told him first?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1717 on: December 19, 2008, 11:56:14 PM »

I wonder if Casey will give Cindy and George the authority to release Caylee's remains to the funeral home...
I was wondering that myself. I think that even though they are the Grandparents - they have NO Rights to Caylee's Body. Unless they file a petition ... If I am wrong .. Monkeys
Please Share

I think that Casey is such a selfish B#tch that she will hold back and not do the Right thing - she will blame JB and say not at this time ... Can we release the body
Casey is on top of such things as we all know .. ( on top of everything but Her Child's Life and or welfare)

Casey as next of kin has the authority, but ME said she can give C & G the authority to release Caylee's remains....who knows what Casey will do. She's evil. I would think her attorney would guide her thru the process, but considering who her attorney is....I have my doubts.

Well, Casey may technically be the 'next of kin', yet C&G were notified like 15 minutes BEFORE Casey, that the body was Caylee.  Maybe that says that LE etc. is looking to C&G as the first next of kin.  ?? 

or, they were there, with the baby daddy and they told him first?

ooooooooo!!  didn't think of that possibility!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: December 19, 2008, 11:58:18 PM »

Goodnight flamom. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1719 on: December 19, 2008, 11:59:49 PM »

Riddle me this:
How does the Defense bring up a "kidnapping" or "Zanny the Nanny" without actually putting Casey on the stand??? 

They have Casey's statement and her on tape. Can't they use that without her on the stand?
Problem with that is only her name, phone number, dob and address were the only thing that were not a lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.