April 26, 2024, 09:00:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398164 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1720 on: December 20, 2008, 12:00:00 AM »

I got it and responded.. Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: December 20, 2008, 12:03:00 AM »

There will not be a single stone left unturned in Mr. Kronk's past. The defense team will see to that. Mark my words. They don't have much to work with. They cannot produce Zanny or anyone who can verify her existance, so they have to create doubt for one juror somewhere. Mr. Kronk is a gimmie if there is anything at all in his past. I'm not saying the jury will buy it, but I'm saying he's in for a lot of scrutiny.

I believe the defense "whine" team is going to bite off more than they can chew. Baez has delusions of grandeur that he is johnny Cochran and this is the OJ trial.

#1. Baez can't come up with a good rhyme, but we can... "because if your client does lie, then she must fry."

#2. The OJ trial was not about planted evidence, it was about jury nullification. Even though not one pundit wants to admit the truth, the OJ verdict was about black LA getting even with LAPD for all the wrongs that had been done to them. Were there wrongs done, yes ... was letting a killer off ... no!

Casey Anthony will never be given the presumption of jury nullification as most all of the free world hates her guts. She killed a baby, a defenseless baby. She never reported her child missing. People hate baby killers.

Its the stupidity of lame TV pundits who have no idea what people in the real world think. They hate her and a jury picked from Mars would feel the same. This ain't LA and Casey has never won a Heisman.

Got behind because of a phone call. Just had to bring this forward and say, "Mrs. Red has got her one great sweet talker!" 

I love your logic!!   

I have been called many things ... "sweet talker" has never been one of em ...     

I am just warning all ... you think your blood was boiling today when the realization set in that the remains were that of Caylee. Wait until the trial when the defense tries to defend Casey with lies.

This is why I stated that I would never be an expert in this case ... its a career killer. These people will be some of the most despised people in America, only closely following behind Bin Laden.

Here is another thing that separates this case form OJ ... people follow cases more closely and have a greater access to info. Those that follow the cases sometimes have a greater grasp and understanding than the so called experts who only focus on one aspect of the case.

The age of information has greatly changed people's views of criminals. The attys can no longer BS and think we are all uninformed.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1722 on: December 20, 2008, 12:04:56 AM »

I was away from here most of the afternoon watching my granddaughter and just read on another site that J. Morgan is going to postpone the deposition for CA and GA on Monday is that correct?  I think that is very caring of him. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1723 on: December 20, 2008, 12:05:18 AM »

I think having Dr. G testify as to the forensics will be a plus for the prosecution.  She has a way of explaining forensic evidence that a jury will find easy to understand.

Lisa
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1724 on: December 20, 2008, 12:05:27 AM »

There will not be a single stone left unturned in Mr. Kronk's past. The defense team will see to that. Mark my words. They don't have much to work with. They cannot produce Zanny or anyone who can verify her existance, so they have to create doubt for one juror somewhere. Mr. Kronk is a gimmie if there is anything at all in his past. I'm not saying the jury will buy it, but I'm saying he's in for a lot of scrutiny.

I believe the defense "whine" team is going to bite off more than they can chew. Baez has delusions of grandeur that he is johnny Cochran and this is the OJ trial.

#1. Baez can't come up with a good rhyme, but we can... "because if your client does lie, then she must fry."

#2. The OJ trial was not about planted evidence, it was about jury nullification. Even though not one pundit wants to admit the truth, the OJ verdict was about black LA getting even with LAPD for all the wrongs that had been done to them. Were there wrongs done, yes ... was letting a killer off ... no!

Casey Anthony will never be given the presumption of jury nullification as most all of the free world hates her guts. She killed a baby, a defenseless baby. She never reported her child missing. People hate baby killers.

Its the stupidity of lame TV pundits who have no idea what people in the real world think. They hate her and a jury picked from Mars would feel the same. This ain't LA and Casey has never won a Heisman.

Got behind because of a phone call. Just had to bring this forward and say, "Mrs. Red has got her one great sweet talker!" 

I love your logic!!   

I am just warning all ... you think your blood was boiling today when the realization set in that the remains were that of Caylee. Wait until the trial when the defense tries to defend Casey with lies.

This is why I stated that I would never be an expert in this case ... its a career killer. These people will be some of the most despised people in America, only closely following behind Bin Laden.

Here is another thing that separates this case form OJ ... people follow cases more closely and have a greater access to info. Those that follow the cases sometimes have a greater grasp and understanding than the so called experts who only focus on one aspect of the case.

The age of information has greatly changed people's views of criminals. The attys can no longer BS and think we are all uninformed.

Amen to that, once I was suspicious about Vince DiMaoi ...all I did was google his name + corruption, that scared the sh!t out of me and set me on a path to look into all of them. Baden, Wecht, Spitz, Lee etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1725 on: December 20, 2008, 12:06:08 AM »

Do you think the trial will be televised, or live on the internet?

I'm going to have to figure out how to take a leave of absence from work!   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: December 20, 2008, 12:06:26 AM »

I got it and responded.. Wink

you have another one.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1727 on: December 20, 2008, 12:08:57 AM »

I love your logic!!   

Amen to that, once I was suspicious about Vince DiMaoi ...all I did was google his name + corruption, that scared the sh!t out of me and set me on a path to look into all of them. Baden, Wecht, Spitz, Lee etc.

What I don't like about some of these "experts" is that they can be "liars for hire".  For a price will they will tell a jury what the defense wants them to hear.

Lisa
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: December 20, 2008, 12:09:15 AM »

I love your logic!!   

Great points, especially the last I highlighted!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1729 on: December 20, 2008, 12:10:44 AM »

I think having Dr. G testify as to the forensics will be a plus for the prosecution.  She has a way of explaining forensic evidence that a jury will find easy to understand.

Lisa

The nuclear DNA match was gotten from a known exemplar from Caylee. That would have been the paternity test, right? So all they had to do was match up the DNA from the found remains to that on record for the paternity test?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1730 on: December 20, 2008, 12:11:03 AM »

I love your logic!!   

What I don't like about some of these "experts" is that they can be "liars for hire".  For a price will they will tell a jury what the defense wants them to hear.

Lisa

I have an e-mail from an expert that states the very same line, he told me that very fact and how disgusted he is with his profession.

[
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1731 on: December 20, 2008, 12:12:13 AM »

Need some help here monkeys.  There were so many talking heads and shows today that my head is still spinning.  I think it was on Issues w/JVM that a photo of the crime scene was shown.  In the foreground of the photo it showed a child's book.  This book looked very much like the book that Caylee was reading in the video.  I have been looking thru the various crime scene photos released by LE but haven't seen the photo among them.  Has anyone here seen this photo or did anyone see that portion of the show?  I am very curious for more info on what was found at the scene.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1732 on: December 20, 2008, 12:12:15 AM »

Lisa

The nuclear DNA match was gotten from a known exemplar from Caylee. That would have been the paternity test, right? So all they had to do was match up the DNA from the found remains to that on record for the paternity test?

Could have, but........They DO have Lee and Casey's DNA, things that make you go hmmmmm.

[
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1733 on: December 20, 2008, 12:12:26 AM »

I am just hearing now the official news that the remains are that of Caylee Marie Anthony, oddly I am rarely sick but after signing off last night (or should I say early this morning) I came down with "flu like" symptoms and have slept thruout the day & evening, in between nite-quil (again not like me!) I have alot of catching up to do but from reading some of the most recent posts I'd like to add this;

Over 5 months ago now I turned on headline news, just a few minutes to catch up in between classes and work. I had been fixing myself a bite to eat with my back to the television set when I heard a recording of a 911 call, a desperate grandmother reporting her granddaughter missing - that was the first time that I had heard CA's voice. I instantly dropped what I was doing and went to turn the volume up.
       My first reaction to that call and the fact that the mother (who we would come to know as KCA) of this child, Caylee, C- A- Y- L- E- E, spelling given by CA, grandmother in that 911 call, was "something isn't right here" and that feeling never changed for me over the past 5 + months, it only increased as more and more information came to light.
       So here we are today, finally getting the confirmation that most of us expected and were not at all surprised by, but it is significant because it's official and no longer mere  speculation - now all attention will be on the upcoming trial of the accused, Caylee's mother. I for one do believe that she is the on responsible for Caylee's death based upon everything that I know AT THIS TIME. I would never want an innocent person wrongfully convicted of a crime and I don't think other's do either. Where would the justice be in that? How would that be justice for Caylee? It wouldn't.
       With that said, having read some of the most recent posts today that are discussing the upcoming trial and the guilty or not guilty verdict scenerio's I just wanted to add this difinition of REASONABLE DOUBT;

REASONABLE DOUBT - The level of certainty a juror must have to find a defendant guilty of a crime. A real doubt, based upon reason and common sense after careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, or lack of evidence, in a case.

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt, therefore, is proof of such a convincing character that you would be willing to rely and act upon it without hesitation in the most important of your own affairs. However, it does not mean an absolute certainty.
                                                                             http://www.lectlaw.com

I agree with those who have said that it isn't simply ANY doubt whatsoever or that a guilty verdict has to be based upon NO doubt whatsoever - REASONABLE DOUBT!! Without reaching, without elaborate fairy tale - ish stories to embellish and/or lend probabilities to a possible scenerio, thus creating doubt in a juror's mind. As the legal difinition states clearly, it is a much higher standard than what we have heard thus far by the KCA defense or by any "KCA is innocent" supporter's. IMO

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: December 20, 2008, 12:13:46 AM »

Do you think the trial will be televised, or live on the internet?

I'm going to have to figure out how to take a leave of absence from work!   

Well, when you get it figured out, let me know!   I have a bunch of t.v. stations on my blackberry, but Nooooooo Trutv! 

Maybe/hopfully the add it by then!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1735 on: December 20, 2008, 12:13:48 AM »

Need some help here monkeys.  There were so many talking heads and shows today that my head is still spinning.  I think it was on Issues w/JVM that a photo of the crime scene was shown.  In the foreground of the photo it showed a child's book.  This book looked very much like the book that Caylee was reading in the video.  I have been looking thru the various crime scene photos released by LE but haven't seen the photo among them.  Has anyone here seen this photo or did anyone see that portion of the show?  I am very curious for more info on what was found at the scene.

Here you go: 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: December 20, 2008, 12:14:46 AM »

I was away from here most of the afternoon watching my granddaughter and just read on another site that J. Morgan is going to postpone the deposition for CA and GA on Monday is that correct?  I think that is very caring of him. 

I didn't know that but I agree, very kind of him.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1737 on: December 20, 2008, 12:15:10 AM »

Here is the crime scene photo, and the video is sadly from her last day of her life when she was visiting her great grandfather at the nursing home. So sad.

[
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1738 on: December 20, 2008, 12:17:04 AM »

Lisa

She did not say.  All she said was "known sample."  So it could be?

Lisa
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1739 on: December 20, 2008, 12:18:40 AM »

I love your logic!!   

Red how do I email you ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.