March 28, 2024, 04:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397012 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: December 20, 2008, 12:19:02 AM »

good night monkeys...
The investigator could find the day of the crime?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1741 on: December 20, 2008, 12:19:14 AM »

I think having Dr. G testify as to the forensics will be a plus for the prosecution.  She has a way of explaining forensic evidence that a jury will find easy to understand.

Lisa

The nuclear DNA match was gotten from a known exemplar from Caylee. That would have been the paternity test, right? So all they had to do was match up the DNA from the found remains to that on record for the paternity test?

Could have, but........They DO have Lee and Casey's DNA, things that make you go hmmmmm.

The reason I was assuming they got it from the paternity test is because it's more air tight according to my Physician (I work at a medical clinic). He said they look for similarities when DNA is retrieved from both parents, but if you have a match to match for identity purposes from the same person it's iron clad. For Paternity testing, Caylee's DNA would have been pretty thoroughly graphed and the records of that would be on file.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1742 on: December 20, 2008, 12:20:31 AM »

Need some help here monkeys.  There were so many talking heads and shows today that my head is still spinning.  I think it was on Issues w/JVM that a photo of the crime scene was shown.  In the foreground of the photo it showed a child's book.  This book looked very much like the book that Caylee was reading in the video.  I have been looking thru the various crime scene photos released by LE but haven't seen the photo among them.  Has anyone here seen this photo or did anyone see that portion of the show?  I am very curious for more info on what was found at the scene.

Here you go: 

CBB as Much as I love YOU - I really hate that pic ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: December 20, 2008, 12:21:16 AM »

I think having Dr. G testify as to the forensics will be a plus for the prosecution.  She has a way of explaining forensic evidence that a jury will find easy to understand.

Lisa

The nuclear DNA match was gotten from a known exemplar from Caylee. That would have been the paternity test, right? So all they had to do was match up the DNA from the found remains to that on record for the paternity test?

Could have, but........They DO have Lee and Casey's DNA, things that make you go hmmmmm.

The reason I was assuming they got it from the paternity test is because it's more air tight according to my Physician (I work at a medical clinic). He said they look for similarities when DNA is retrieved from both parents, but if you have a match to match for identity purposes from the same person it's iron clad. For Paternity testing, Caylee's DNA would have been pretty thoroughly graphed and the records of that would be on file.
were rumors that Lee's girlfriend broke up with him.....maybe they broke up because he told her that hi is caylee's father
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: December 20, 2008, 12:21:30 AM »

Deenie  - you can email Red at:

red@scaredmonkeys.com
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1745 on: December 20, 2008, 12:21:55 AM »

Need some help here monkeys.  There were so many talking heads and shows today that my head is still spinning.  I think it was on Issues w/JVM that a photo of the crime scene was shown.  In the foreground of the photo it showed a child's book.  This book looked very much like the book that Caylee was reading in the video.  I have been looking thru the various crime scene photos released by LE but haven't seen the photo among them.  Has anyone here seen this photo or did anyone see that portion of the show?  I am very curious for more info on what was found at the scene.

Here is the crime scene photo, and the video is sadly from her last day of her life when she was visiting her great grandfather at the nursing home. So sad.

Thanks, IM, that is the photo I was looking for.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1746 on: December 20, 2008, 12:22:37 AM »

Deenie  - you can email Red at:

red@scaredmonkeys.com

thank U Klaas

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1747 on: December 20, 2008, 12:22:52 AM »

Lisa

Oh, ITA with that, but wouldn't it be something IF it were the other

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1748 on: December 20, 2008, 12:22:56 AM »

Here you go: 

CBB as Much as I love YOU - I really hate that pic ...

I'm sorry, Deenie. I won't post it again. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: December 20, 2008, 12:23:44 AM »

Lisa

were rumors that Lee's girlfriend broke up with him.....maybe they broke up because he told her that hi is caylee's father

I think that was a false rumor about Mallory breaking up with Lee.  Mallory was back at the Anthony house feeding the dogs while the Anthony's were in California a week or so ago.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1750 on: December 20, 2008, 12:24:40 AM »

I am just hearing now the official news that the remains are that of Caylee Marie Anthony, oddly I am rarely sick but after signing off last night (or should I say early this morning) I came down with "flu like" symptoms and have slept thruout the day & evening, in between nite-quil (again not like me!) I have alot of catching up to do but from reading some of the most recent posts I'd like to add this;

Over 5 months ago now I turned on headline news, just a few minutes to catch up in between classes and work. I had been fixing myself a bite to eat with my back to the television set when I heard a recording of a 911 call, a desperate grandmother reporting her granddaughter missing - that was the first time that I had heard CA's voice. I instantly dropped what I was doing and went to turn the volume up.
       My first reaction to that call and the fact that the mother (who we would come to know as KCA) of this child, Caylee, C- A- Y- L- E- E, spelling given by CA, grandmother in that 911 call, was "something isn't right here" and that feeling never changed for me over the past 5 + months, it only increased as more and more information came to light.
       So here we are today, finally getting the confirmation that most of us expected and were not at all surprised by, but it is significant because it's official and no longer mere  speculation - now all attention will be on the upcoming trial of the accused, Caylee's mother. I for one do believe that she is the on responsible for Caylee's death based upon everything that I know AT THIS TIME. I would never want an innocent person wrongfully convicted of a crime and I don't think other's do either. Where would the justice be in that? How would that be justice for Caylee? It wouldn't.
       With that said, having read some of the most recent posts today that are discussing the upcoming trial and the guilty or not guilty verdict scenerio's I just wanted to add this difinition of REASONABLE DOUBT;

REASONABLE DOUBT - The level of certainty a juror must have to find a defendant guilty of a crime. A real doubt, based upon reason and common sense after careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, or lack of evidence, in a case.

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt, therefore, is proof of such a convincing character that you would be willing to rely and act upon it without hesitation in the most important of your own affairs. However, it does not mean an absolute certainty.
                                                                             http://www.lectlaw.com

I agree with those who have said that it isn't simply ANY doubt whatsoever or that a guilty verdict has to be based upon NO doubt whatsoever - REASONABLE DOUBT!! Without reaching, without elaborate fairy tale - ish stories to embellish and/or lend probabilities to a possible scenerio, thus creating doubt in a juror's mind. As the legal difinition states clearly, it is a much higher standard than what we have heard thus far by the KCA defense or by any "KCA is innocent" supporter's. IMO

Sorry you are sick. Be very careful with that bottle of the liquid green coma!!

I think the only thing the defense has will be spin and slander.   I don't think a reasonable person will be fooled by that. Not as Red said, not in this day and time of information.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1751 on: December 20, 2008, 12:25:15 AM »

Good night all!  I've had all I can take for today!  

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1752 on: December 20, 2008, 12:25:34 AM »

Here is the crime scene photo, and the video is sadly from her last day of her life when she was visiting her great grandfather at the nursing home. So sad.

Thanks, IM, that is the photo I was looking for.

Anytime, by the way your avi cracks me up everytime I scroll past it. This entire case is so appalling on every level. The below pic is how little Caylee's life SHOULD have been.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1753 on: December 20, 2008, 12:26:16 AM »

Lisa

From the pdf link I gave earlier, and info others gave, yep.  "nuclear dna" is from the father and the mother.  to have a 'nuclear dna'  match, they would have had to have the dna from the father at some point. 

if they had used dna from casey only, they would have called it the other one, mitochondrial dna.  but they didn't, in this part of the case.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1754 on: December 20, 2008, 12:27:01 AM »

I am just hearing now the official news that the remains are that of Caylee Marie Anthony, oddly I am rarely sick but after signing off last night (or should I say early this morning) I came down with "flu like" symptoms and have slept thruout the day & evening, in between nite-quil (again not like me!) I have alot of catching up to do but from reading some of the most recent posts I'd like to add this;

Over 5 months ago now I turned on headline news, just a few minutes to catch up in between classes and work. I had been fixing myself a bite to eat with my back to the television set when I heard a recording of a 911 call, a desperate grandmother reporting her granddaughter missing - that was the first time that I had heard CA's voice. I instantly dropped what I was doing and went to turn the volume up.
       My first reaction to that call and the fact that the mother (who we would come to know as KCA) of this child, Caylee, C- A- Y- L- E- E, spelling given by CA, grandmother in that 911 call, was "something isn't right here" and that feeling never changed for me over the past 5 + months, it only increased as more and more information came to light.
       So here we are today, finally getting the confirmation that most of us expected and were not at all surprised by, but it is significant because it's official and no longer mere  speculation - now all attention will be on the upcoming trial of the accused, Caylee's mother. I for one do believe that she is the on responsible for Caylee's death based upon everything that I know AT THIS TIME. I would never want an innocent person wrongfully convicted of a crime and I don't think other's do either. Where would the justice be in that? How would that be justice for Caylee? It wouldn't.
       With that said, having read some of the most recent posts today that are discussing the upcoming trial and the guilty or not guilty verdict scenerio's I just wanted to add this difinition of REASONABLE DOUBT;

REASONABLE DOUBT - The level of certainty a juror must have to find a defendant guilty of a crime. A real doubt, based upon reason and common sense after careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, or lack of evidence, in a case.

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt, therefore, is proof of such a convincing character that you would be willing to rely and act upon it without hesitation in the most important of your own affairs. However, it does not mean an absolute certainty.
                                                                             http://www.lectlaw.com

I agree with those who have said that it isn't simply ANY doubt whatsoever or that a guilty verdict has to be based upon NO doubt whatsoever - REASONABLE DOUBT!! Without reaching, without elaborate fairy tale - ish stories to embellish and/or lend probabilities to a possible scenerio, thus creating doubt in a juror's mind. As the legal difinition states clearly, it is a much higher standard than what we have heard thus far by the KCA defense or by any "KCA is innocent" supporter's. IMO

Sorry you are sick. Be very careful with that bottle of the liquid green coma!!

I think the only thing the defense has will be spin and slander.   I don't think a reasonable person will be fooled by that. Not as Red said, not in this day and time of information.

I think we have come a long way since the days of OJ Simpson's murder trial!

Lisa
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: December 20, 2008, 12:27:14 AM »

Lisa

I think that was a false rumor about Mallory breaking up with Lee.  Mallory was back at the Anthony house feeding the dogs while the Anthony's were in California a week or so ago.
yes she was feeding the dogs...maybe they got together because she know about $$$$$$.....unfortunatly people around this case will make good money......I think that a normal person will not be close to somebody so weird like Lee
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1756 on: December 20, 2008, 12:27:20 AM »

Well Monkeys, hitting the bed now

Looking forward to hearing from you Island!  Feel free to begin sharing to my email,  looking forward to it!

Sweet Dreams to all!   Even though we've seen some horrible blows in this case, Caylee is at peace and in heaven.  No suffering!
So sleep easy and know the trial is a ways away. Justice will be served

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1757 on: December 20, 2008, 12:27:23 AM »

thanks to everyone who "noticed" me.  i had gone to play games and now i am behind.  time for monkey bunky.  got to get up early with grandsons tomorrow.

later

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1758 on: December 20, 2008, 12:27:54 AM »

By the way before I go I wanted to say that I really enjoy this forum.  Such smart monkeys here!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: December 20, 2008, 12:30:22 AM »

thanks to everyone who "noticed" me.  i had gone to play games and now i am behind.  time for monkey bunky.  got to get up early with grandsons tomorrow.

later

I saw you Princessmonkey,I just haven't been posting.Enjoy your weekend. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.