April 26, 2024, 02:36:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398134 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1760 on: December 20, 2008, 12:30:47 AM »

Well Monkeys, hitting the bed now

Looking forward to hearing from you Island!  Feel free to begin sharing to my email,  looking forward to it!

Sweet Dreams to all!   Even though we've seen some horrible blows in this case, Caylee is at peace and in heaven.  No suffering!
So sleep easy and know the trial is a ways away. Justice will be served

I just sent you another nanner.....nitey night, I look forward to hearing from you also.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1761 on: December 20, 2008, 12:31:30 AM »

Goodnight, Princess and Grandma! Sleep Well!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1762 on: December 20, 2008, 12:32:14 AM »

Goodnight to all the Monkeys going to bed!  You guys have been great today. Keeping all of us up to date with all that is happening is so awesome!

I have been behind, and just now am catching up! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: December 20, 2008, 12:32:40 AM »

thanks to everyone who "noticed" me.  i had gone to play games and now i am behind.  time for monkey bunky.  got to get up early with grandsons tomorrow.

later

Hi princess monkey~sorry I've been jumping around......as usual!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1764 on: December 20, 2008, 12:34:16 AM »

Need some help here monkeys.  There were so many talking heads and shows today that my head is still spinning.  I think it was on Issues w/JVM that a photo of the crime scene was shown.  In the foreground of the photo it showed a child's book.  This book looked very much like the book that Caylee was reading in the video.  I have been looking thru the various crime scene photos released by LE but haven't seen the photo among them.  Has anyone here seen this photo or did anyone see that portion of the show?  I am very curious for more info on what was found at the scene.

Here is the crime scene photo, and the video is sadly from her last day of her life when she was visiting her great grandfather at the nursing home. So sad.

Thanks, IM, that is the photo I was looking for.

Anytime, by the way your avi cracks me up everytime I scroll past it. This entire case is so appalling on every level. The below pic is how little Caylee's life SHOULD have been.
Island YOU are The Rock ... I love YOUR photo's so Much
Your such a Beautiful Human Bean

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: December 20, 2008, 12:34:45 AM »

thanks again monkeys.  i just enjoy being in this cage and i don't post often.  when i do, i sometimes feel invisible...i know....whining like baez.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1766 on: December 20, 2008, 12:34:51 AM »

Sorry for O/T

Deenie, what is your puppy's name?  Is it a minpin?  Soooo cute!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1767 on: December 20, 2008, 12:35:38 AM »

Need some help here monkeys.  There were so many talking heads and shows today that my head is still spinning.  I think it was on Issues w/JVM that a photo of the crime scene was shown.  In the foreground of the photo it showed a child's book.  This book looked very much like the book that Caylee was reading in the video.  I have been looking thru the various crime scene photos released by LE but haven't seen the photo among them.  Has anyone here seen this photo or did anyone see that portion of the show?  I am very curious for more info on what was found at the scene.

Here you go: 

CBB as Much as I love YOU - I really hate that pic ...

I'm sorry, Deenie. I won't post it again. 
CBB 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1768 on: December 20, 2008, 12:36:52 AM »

Here is the crime scene photo, and the video is sadly from her last day of her life when she was visiting her great grandfather at the nursing home. So sad.

Thanks, IM, that is the photo I was looking for.

Anytime, by the way your avi cracks me up everytime I scroll past it. This entire case is so appalling on every level. The below pic is how little Caylee's life SHOULD have been.
Island YOU are The Rock ... I love YOUR photo's so Much
Your such a Beautiful Human Bean

Ahh, you are so sweet~I'm just very blessed and I am so happy you appreciate them, feel free to snag any you want!

[
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: December 20, 2008, 12:38:52 AM »

thanks again monkeys.  i just enjoy being in this cage and i don't post often.  when i do, i sometimes feel invisible...i know....whining like baez.

Princess, we all feel that way at times, the board moves fast! Sometimes I am reading the current page and back pages at the same time in two windows, and I just nod or say Amen, and not necessarily comment since I am usually trying to play catch up after working all day.

I also think that for those who are just here a few hours a day, they just don't have a "following" like some that are here alot. It doesn't have anything to do with the value of your posts though, maybe just the volume.

It is all good!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1770 on: December 20, 2008, 12:39:44 AM »

I post a lot and so I feel invisable more than you do!!! 

It's a percentage thing, Princess.   

It's all good. Sometimes you have to take hold of the bars and shake the cage to get attention. It's a good thing! Clears out some of the banana peels on the floor! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1771 on: December 20, 2008, 12:39:56 AM »

Princess~I feel the same way sometimes when the cage is really moving fast. I end up responding to a post that has been answered 5 times or never even seeing a question.

[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1772 on: December 20, 2008, 12:41:14 AM »

Island Monkey when the dirt get's too deep - Your always there to share
and What you do Share really Makes a Difference and I hope you Never stop Posting your Photo's ~ words with them. Your Truly Inspirational.
So Ms Island Please take a Bow ... U have been such a Blessing within Caylee's " Love Light" ... within SM. 

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: December 20, 2008, 12:41:30 AM »

It's all good. Sometimes you have to take hold of the bars and shake the cage to get attention. It's a good thing! Clears out some of the banana peels on the floor! 

Are you reading my mind? I think you owe e a coke!!
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1774 on: December 20, 2008, 12:42:46 AM »

So that's what I've been stepping on!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1775 on: December 20, 2008, 12:44:22 AM »

Paid in full? 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1776 on: December 20, 2008, 12:47:26 AM »

So that's what I've been stepping on!

You step? I Slip n Slide!   

Well, on the subject of invisable, I've asked twice what you guys think about how long it will be before the Ants speak publically and whether you think the trial will be on TV?
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: December 20, 2008, 12:47:59 AM »

Paid in full? 

Thank you so much! I guess I dated myself with that comment. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1778 on: December 20, 2008, 12:48:49 AM »

Your not invisible 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1779 on: December 20, 2008, 12:51:19 AM »

Island Monkey when the dirt get's too deep - Your always there to share
and What you do Share really Makes a Difference and I hope you Never stop Posting your Photo's ~ words with them. Your Truly Inspirational.
So Ms Island Please take a Bow ... U have been such a Blessing within Caylee's " Love Light" ... within SM. 

OK, now your trying to make me tear up and boo hoo That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said, but I truly just lucked out and ended up here and there is no way to go one week without snapping photos because of the inspirational beauty, for example that cross is directly on the beach and has survived soooo many hurricanes when it should have been blown away, yet it stands strong for us everyday. Sometimes I think we take such small things for granted and I never want that to happen to me again because I am so blessed. This one is for you and all the monkeys!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.