April 25, 2024, 09:52:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398120 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1780 on: December 20, 2008, 12:52:02 AM »

thanks again monkeys.  i just enjoy being in this cage and i don't post often.  when i do, i sometimes feel invisible...i know....whining like baez.

I post a lot and so I feel invisable more than you do!!! 

It's a percentage thing, Princess.   

It's all good. Sometimes you have to take hold of the bars and shake the cage to get attention. It's a good thing! Clears out some of the banana peels on the floor!  

So that's what I've been stepping on!

You step? I Slip n Slide!   

Well, on the subject of invisable, I've asked twice what you guys think about how long it will be before the Ants speak publically and whether you think the trial will be on TV?

I think we will hear from the Ants as soon as LP announces he is holding a memorial for Caylee.  Trial on TV....absolutely, especially if it stays in Orlando.  Change of venue?  Baez said he had a place in mind but wouldn't name it...didn't want to taint the jury pool.  Any ideas as to his location?

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: December 20, 2008, 12:53:00 AM »

Just watching HLN and they ran the You are my Sunshine video. This was the first time I saw it and here are my thoughts.

Caylee was speaking well and may have said something to Cindy. Could that have been the reason for the fight between Cindy & KC on June 15th?
KC had to get rid of the person talking so she wrapped her mouth with tape to shut her up and then killed her.

Thoughts?

What do you think Caylee would have said to Cindy? That Mom was having sex with guys? I think Cindy already knew that. No need to kill over that. No need to kill over the drugs, either, because Caylee probably only would know the code names anyway. "Mommy bought some butter" isn't very incriminating, esp from a 3-year-old.

I don't think Casey was at all worried about Caylee telling on her. She could always come up with a story to explain away anything Caylee might say. What she could not explain away was the money she'd been stealing from her mother, her grandmother, her grandfather, her best friend...Cindy confronted her about it, and Casey was so angry about it she killed Caylee. She'd been planning on killing them all anyway, IMO.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1782 on: December 20, 2008, 12:55:18 AM »

thanks again monkeys.  i just enjoy being in this cage and i don't post often.  when i do, i sometimes feel invisible...i know....whining like baez.

It's all good. Sometimes you have to take hold of the bars and shake the cage to get attention. It's a good thing! Clears out some of the banana peels on the floor!  

Well, on the subject of invisable, I've asked twice what you guys think about how long it will be before the Ants speak publically and whether you think the trial will be on TV?

On tv~yes, regarding the A's, hmmmm-next week.

Princess monkey use one of these when you feel invisible

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1783 on: December 20, 2008, 12:56:02 AM »

Change of venue to Alaska maybe? There seems to be a perception that no one there reads newspapers or is in touch with the lower 48. 

I don't know though. They shoot Moose there and Baez Jackasses wouldn't stand a chance.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: December 20, 2008, 12:56:11 AM »

Anyone who thinks an animal would not be able to move a trash bag containing a two year old child has never seen a raccoon in action. My parents have a screened porch on which they once left a large bag of dog food. A raccoon tore away the screen from the wood on the porch and dragged the bag of food across the porch. 

I have to agree we have a Siberan Husky who once had drugged a deer cacus up to the back deck.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: December 20, 2008, 12:56:52 AM »

Just watching HLN and they ran the You are my Sunshine video. This was the first time I saw it and here are my thoughts.

Caylee was speaking well and may have said something to Cindy. Could that have been the reason for the fight between Cindy & KC on June 15th?
KC had to get rid of the person talking so she wrapped her mouth with tape to shut her up and then killed her.

Thoughts?

I think the tape was to keep out bugs, more than anything else. Caylee was in the way of Casey's partying lifestyle. Casey had a plan to get rid of her family and have the house and all the money, and not get caught. She was going to blame it all on Zanny, and if things went wrong she was going to just run off to PR and start a new life with some stolen money. Cindy calling 911 changed everything.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1786 on: December 20, 2008, 12:56:56 AM »

I think the Anthony's will speak publicly once they make the funeral arrangements. That is going to be at least a week to ten days if the defense is going to do a second autopsy.

If Conway gets to "lead" then they will ask for it to remain private, with friends and family only, at their own church, with no cameras. I doubt he will win on this fact, and am afraid it will be more like the Elvis funeral, with the streets lined with people.

I think TruTV, Court TV or whatever it is called will have the trial on everyday. I just don't see how they won't unless Casey decides to take a plea. I don't see that happening.  You have to admit you did something to take a plea, and she is not willing to do that. I hope she doesn't take a plea, because then we will never see all the evidence, and I think there is a huge amount evidence that we haven't seen. Personally, I want to SEE it all!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1787 on: December 20, 2008, 12:59:10 AM »

Anyone who thinks an animal would not be able to move a trash bag containing a two year old child has never seen a raccoon in action. My parents have a screened porch on which they once left a large bag of dog food. A raccoon tore away the screen from the wood on the porch and dragged the bag of food across the porch. 

I have to agree we have a Siberan Husky who once had drugged a deer cacus up to the back deck.

O/T

YOU DO??? OH! I used to raise and show them! They are WONDERFUL!!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1788 on: December 20, 2008, 12:59:49 AM »

I have to say all in all this week has been Very much a Heart ache
It has been a week of progress, suspense and even Dread.

Its all coming into to Closure. Caylee has been our focus and only focus for many months. We all thought that she was a victim of her own Mother's sick demented mind and hands.
Today it became reality.

Its not a Win in any accord. The fact that Caylee's body has been found is yet another ..on going Stance and Stand ... to give Caylee's life a purpose by making sure her life is remembered and rejoiced ...for the Little Baby she was.

To dismiss all the Attorneys, the Courts, the Media ... all of that " stuff"

Lets just take a Minute and Celebrate CAYLEE and do something silly or insignificant that is worth a Million Smiles ... or a chuckle or for what She would find herself " Funny".

Lets Bless the Baby as she Was Alive ~ We Love Caylee ~ So Much ~ Let's give her something each and everyone of us .. For her to feel ..other than sorrow

She needs Positive Love  .. She needs that right now.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: December 20, 2008, 01:00:26 AM »

Change of venue to Alaska maybe? There seems to be a perception that no one there reads newspapers or is in touch with the lower 48. 

I don't know though. They shoot Moose there and Baez Jackasses wouldn't stand a chance.

You are sooooo bad!

"The Usual Suspects"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1790 on: December 20, 2008, 01:01:54 AM »

I think we will hear from the Ants as soon as LP announces he is holding a memorial for Caylee.  Trial on TV....absolutely, especially if it stays in Orlando.  Change of venue?  Baez said he had a place in mind but wouldn't name it...didn't want to taint the jury pool.  Any ideas as to his location?

I thought I actually hear him say he filed a change of venue with the PROSECUTION????? Maybe he meant to say the court, and that he has discussed it with pros., I have heard several counties, mine (Escambia) being one of them. We are as far away in from Orlando that you can get and still be in Florida. Literally you could swim to Alabama if your were a strong one! Oh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz move it here Bozo, it would make my day1

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1791 on: December 20, 2008, 01:04:35 AM »

Oh, you should see the damage mine can do when she wants to

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1792 on: December 20, 2008, 01:04:38 AM »

Thoughts?

What do you think Caylee would have said to Cindy? That Mom was having sex with guys? I think Cindy already knew that. No need to kill over that. No need to kill over the drugs, either, because Caylee probably only would know the code names anyway. "Mommy bought some butter" isn't very incriminating, esp from a 3-year-old.

I don't think Casey was at all worried about Caylee telling on her. She could always come up with a story to explain away anything Caylee might say. What she could not explain away was the money she'd been stealing from her mother, her grandmother, her grandfather, her best friend...Cindy confronted her about it, and Casey was so angry about it she killed Caylee. She'd been planning on killing them all anyway, IMO.

Caylee very easily could have told Cindy that she didn't like it when her mommy put her in the back of the car to go nite-nite, that it scared her in the dark all by herself.  Something like that.   As a grandma of a 2 yr old myself, that would have caught my attention in a fast hurry.  There's tons of stuff that a nearly-3 yr old could have said.  She might have had a good day with Cindy and could have been crying at the thought of having to go home to Casey.  Who knows? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: December 20, 2008, 01:06:55 AM »

I thought I actually hear him say he filed a change of venue with the PROSECUTION????? Maybe he meant to say the court, and that he has discussed it with pros., I have heard several counties, mine (Escambia) being one of them. We are as far away in from Orlando that you can get and still be in Florida. Literally you could swim to Alabama if your were a strong one! Oh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz move it here Bozo, it would make my day1

Bozo just continues to show what a dumb azz he is.  I would love to see one of our monkeys on the jury.

"The Usual Suspects"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1794 on: December 20, 2008, 01:08:54 AM »

I have to say all in all this week has been Very much a Heart ache
It has been a week of progress, suspense and even Dread.

Its all coming into to Closure. Caylee has been our focus and only focus for many months. We all thought that she was a victim of her own Mother's sick demented mind and hands.
Today it became reality.

Its not a Win in any accord. The fact that Caylee's body has been found is yet another ..on going Stance and Stand ... to give Caylee's life a purpose by making sure her life is remembered and rejoiced ...for the Little Baby she was.

To dismiss all the Attorneys, the Courts, the Media ... all of that " stuff"

Lets just take a Minute and Celebrate CAYLEE and do something silly or insignificant that is worth a Million Smiles ... or a chuckle or for what She would find herself " Funny".

Lets Bless the Baby as she Was Alive ~ We Love Caylee ~ So Much ~ Let's give her something each and everyone of us .. For her to feel ..other than sorrow

She needs Positive Love  .. She needs that right now.

Great post, I think I'll walk out to the ocean right now, lay in the sand and stare at the stars, and thank God she is loved and will never fear or hurt again, maybe I'll pick out a star just for her to remind me every night to be grateful for everything we have.......

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1795 on: December 20, 2008, 01:11:03 AM »

I know where Caylee is. I know that it was never God's plan for her life to be cut short. But I do not doubt for a second that Caylee is full of joy and she feels absolutely secure and at home in a way we can't even imagine. What we struggle with is rightfully the accountability for the interference that took her so wrongly before her time. Caylee is wrapped in Love and Joy right now.

maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: December 20, 2008, 01:13:57 AM »

I am just hearing now the official news that the remains are that of Caylee Marie Anthony, oddly I am rarely sick but after signing off last night (or should I say early this morning) I came down with "flu like" symptoms and have slept thruout the day & evening, in between nite-quil (again not like me!) I have alot of catching up to do but from reading some of the most recent posts I'd like to add this;

Over 5 months ago now I turned on headline news, just a few minutes to catch up in between classes and work. I had been fixing myself a bite to eat with my back to the television set when I heard a recording of a 911 call, a desperate grandmother reporting her granddaughter missing - that was the first time that I had heard CA's voice. I instantly dropped what I was doing and went to turn the volume up.
       My first reaction to that call and the fact that the mother (who we would come to know as KCA) of this child, Caylee, C- A- Y- L- E- E, spelling given by CA, grandmother in that 911 call, was "something isn't right here" and that feeling never changed for me over the past 5 + months, it only increased as more and more information came to light.
       So here we are today, finally getting the confirmation that most of us expected and were not at all surprised by, but it is significant because it's official and no longer mere  speculation - now all attention will be on the upcoming trial of the accused, Caylee's mother. I for one do believe that she is the on responsible for Caylee's death based upon everything that I know AT THIS TIME. I would never want an innocent person wrongfully convicted of a crime and I don't think other's do either. Where would the justice be in that? How would that be justice for Caylee? It wouldn't.
       With that said, having read some of the most recent posts today that are discussing the upcoming trial and the guilty or not guilty verdict scenerio's I just wanted to add this difinition of REASONABLE DOUBT;

REASONABLE DOUBT - The level of certainty a juror must have to find a defendant guilty of a crime. A real doubt, based upon reason and common sense after careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, or lack of evidence, in a case.

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt, therefore, is proof of such a convincing character that you would be willing to rely and act upon it without hesitation in the most important of your own affairs. However, it does not mean an absolute certainty.
                                                                             http://www.lectlaw.com

I agree with those who have said that it isn't simply ANY doubt whatsoever or that a guilty verdict has to be based upon NO doubt whatsoever - REASONABLE DOUBT!! Without reaching, without elaborate fairy tale - ish stories to embellish and/or lend probabilities to a possible scenerio, thus creating doubt in a juror's mind. As the legal difinition states clearly, it is a much higher standard than what we have heard thus far by the KCA defense or by any "KCA is innocent" supporter's. IMO

Sorry you are sick. Be very careful with that bottle of the liquid green coma!!

I think the only thing the defense has will be spin and slander.   I don't think a reasonable person will be fooled by that. Not as Red said, not in this day and time of information.

TY Orchid! I'm feeling fine now. I think your right about the "liguid green coma" !! I rarely get sick like that, let alone sleep that long. Exactly, on your point about a reasonable person being fooled. Reasonable doubt by Reasonable people - period. Not a "guilty verdict" based upon people just casually or carelessly wanting to find this mother guilty and not a "not guilty verdict" based upon people who simply just want to believe that this mother isn't guilty regardless of any factual evidence.

REASONABLE DOUBT - The level of certainty a juror must have to find a defendant guilty of a crime. A real doubt, based upon reason and common sense after careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, or lack of evidence, in a case.

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt, therefore, is proof of such a convincing character that you would be willing to rely and act upon it without hesitation in the most important of your own affairs. However, it does not mean an absolute certainty

http://www.lectlaw.com

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1797 on: December 20, 2008, 01:14:16 AM »

Thoughts?

Caylee very easily could have told Cindy that she didn't like it when her mommy put her in the back of the car to go nite-nite, that it scared her in the dark all by herself.  Something like that.   As a grandma of a 2 yr old myself, that would have caught my attention in a fast hurry.  There's tons of stuff that a nearly-3 yr old could have said.  She might have had a good day with Cindy and could have been crying at the thought of having to go home to Casey.  Who knows? 

Yes our granddaughter Kaylie just turned three, and even on the phone she is like a chatty Kathy doll. She likes to tell you what she wants though, and answering questions she is still a little fuzzy on.

Caylee may have said something, but I think it is more likely that Cindy and Casey had a fight over the money and possibly custody, and that Casey did something in anger.

Just my opinion, but Caylee is where I want to be. She walks hand in hand with God. She is in perfect form. She has no sorrow, and her every need is being met. There is only joy and love, and she is walking streets of gold. I just hope that someday I will get to be there too.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1798 on: December 20, 2008, 01:14:24 AM »

I think the Anthony's will speak publicly once they make the funeral arrangements. That is going to be at least a week to ten days if the defense is going to do a second autopsy.

If Conway gets to "lead" then they will ask for it to remain private, with friends and family only, at their own church, with no cameras. I doubt he will win on this fact, and am afraid it will be more like the Elvis funeral, with the streets lined with people.

I think TruTV, Court TV or whatever it is called will have the trial on everyday. I just don't see how they won't unless Casey decides to take a plea. I don't see that happening.  You have to admit you did something to take a plea, and she is not willing to do that. I hope she doesn't take a plea, because then we will never see all the evidence, and I think there is a huge amount evidence that we haven't seen. Personally, I want to SEE it all!!   

I think you're right Orchid. 

And even if the funeral is private, am betting the streets will still be lined with people, incl standing room only outside of the chapel.  Like Elvis yes, also like Princess Di.  She became 'the people's princess'.  Folks in America and beyond care greatly for and about Caylee, in great number.  I predict a huge turnout for her funeral, not for the family... for Caylee herself.  I'm several states away and will go in a heartbeat if I can arrange it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1799 on: December 20, 2008, 01:17:22 AM »

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.