March 28, 2024, 02:42:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397005 times)
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1820 on: December 20, 2008, 01:49:13 AM »

Anyone who thinks an animal would not be able to move a trash bag containing a two year old child has never seen a raccoon in action. My parents have a screened porch on which they once left a large bag of dog food. A raccoon tore away the screen from the wood on the porch and dragged the bag of food across the porch. 

I have to agree we have a Siberan Husky who once had drugged a deer cacus up to the back deck.

Oh, you should see the damage mine can do when she wants to

She looks like she could fetch a VW Bug      

I just remembered my own personal experience after reading the above posts; Last year before the snow begins to fall here in Maine (and where I am in Northern Maine, thats around late October - early November!) I bought 2 bags of rock salt, one for my home and one for my youngest son's home wo lives in the next town over from me. Anyhow they were 10 lb. bags, just for doing the immediate walkway. I happened to be at their home one evening for dinner and after dinner we were all sitting in the livingroom chatting it up and we heard a noise out on the front porch along with very strange grunting noises so we went to the front windows that look out onto their porch to see what the heck it was and there was this groundhound with the corner of the bag of rock salt in it's mouth pulling it with everything it had toward the steps. We watched while trying to stiffle our laughs, while this groundhound pulled that bag down the steps and underneath the porch grunting all of the way! We finally figured out where a few other missing items had disappeared to.... 
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1821 on: December 20, 2008, 01:50:33 AM »

LMAO~you should see her when I say "bye bye", she runs and jumps in the car and I have to put the top down so she can fit in it, her head is actually over the top of the windsheild, but she's really a big baby.......a sweetie, but sure can scare the h@ll out of people who easily frighten

Not sure how far OT I can stray before the mods come after me with a rolled up newpaper.... But I totally identify with the sentence in bold. I have a male Great Dane. When we are out and about, we get those nervous looks. And questions... right after "What is that!?!?" comes "Does he have a saddle?" 

Do you get "Cujo" jokes?      

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1822 on: December 20, 2008, 01:54:00 AM »

Anyone who thinks an animal would not be able to move a trash bag containing a two year old child has never seen a raccoon in action. My parents have a screened porch on which they once left a large bag of dog food. A raccoon tore away the screen from the wood on the porch and dragged the bag of food across the porch. 

I have to agree we have a Siberan Husky who once had drugged a deer cacus up to the back deck.

Oh, you should see the damage mine can do when she wants to

She looks like she could fetch a VW Bug      

I just remembered my own personal experience after reading the above posts; Last year before the snow begins to fall here in Maine (and where I am in Northern Maine, thats around late October - early November!) I bought 2 bags of rock salt, one for my home and one for my youngest son's home wo lives in the next town over from me. Anyhow they were 10 lb. bags, just for doing the immediate walkway. I happened to be at their home one evening for dinner and after dinner we were all sitting in the livingroom chatting it up and we heard a noise out on the front porch along with very strange grunting noises so we went to the front windows that look out onto their porch to see what the heck it was and there was this groundhound with the corner of the bag of rock salt in it's mouth pulling it with everything it had toward the steps. We watched while trying to stiffle our laughs, while this groundhound pulled that bag down the steps and underneath the porch grunting all of the way! We finally figured out where a few other missing items had disappeared to.... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1823 on: December 20, 2008, 01:55:49 AM »

LMAO~you should see her when I say "bye bye", she runs and jumps in the car and I have to put the top down so she can fit in it, her head is actually over the top of the windsheild, but she's really a big baby.......a sweetie, but sure can scare the h@ll out of people who easily frighten

Not sure how far OT I can stray before the mods come after me with a rolled up newpaper.... But I totally identify with the sentence in bold. I have a male Great Dane. When we are out and about, we get those nervous looks. And questions... right after "What is that!?!?" comes "Does he have a saddle?" 

Do you get "Cujo" jokes?      

Gotta love all these big fur-babies! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1824 on: December 20, 2008, 01:56:12 AM »

Do you get "Cujo" jokes?      

More Beethoven as it's usually kids and they don't remember cujo, but I do get the saddle comments alot. In fact, when my little beach bum was 2, he thought she was rideable, even though she's almost 200 lbs, they have very bad arthritis as I'm sure you know after owning a large dog, so we had to but this for my son, and we still have it-it makes a great foot rest now.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1825 on: December 20, 2008, 01:57:36 AM »

One thing that I bet Caylee would find very funny, and laugh a lot at, is my doxie new snow boots, and the way he walks in them.     He's 2 dogs long and 1/2 a dog high.  In the 3 inches of snow we have here, he sinks in up to his belly.  Standing IN the snow to go potty isn't the most fun he's ever had.  With the boots on, especially on the floor before going outside, he flings his feet in all directions, trying to toss off those boots.  He looks like a drunken ballerina.  Bet Caylee is giggling in heaven watching him.   

I bet she is too Wyks and I bet she's had alot of laughs (giggles) at all of the monkey's posts on here too - she knew/knows that the monkeys won't give up... and they won't let her down. God Bless Caylee Marie Anthony & God Bless Scared Monkeys! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1826 on: December 20, 2008, 01:57:49 AM »

Hey, does anyone here remember Caylee having a puppy?  I read it 'somewhere' once, that's it, hasn't been mentioned elsewhere.  Wondered if it was just a rumor or if she really did have a pup.  And if she did... Where is it? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1827 on: December 20, 2008, 01:59:30 AM »

One thing that I bet Caylee would find very funny, and laugh a lot at, is my doxie new snow boots, and the way he walks in them.     He's 2 dogs long and 1/2 a dog high.  In the 3 inches of snow we have here, he sinks in up to his belly.  Standing IN the snow to go potty isn't the most fun he's ever had.  With the boots on, especially on the floor before going outside, he flings his feet in all directions, trying to toss off those boots.  He looks like a drunken ballerina.  Bet Caylee is giggling in heaven watching him.   

I bet she is too Wyks and I bet she's had alot of laughs (giggles) at all of the monkey's posts on here too - she knew/knows that the monkeys won't give up... and they won't let her down. God Bless Caylee Marie Anthony & God Bless Scared Monkeys! 

Yeah.     I think she knows just how many people have come to adore her. 

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1828 on: December 20, 2008, 01:59:57 AM »

i am visiting in az.... right now i am watching the news... and repeatedly tonite i have seen them show the picture of caylle... NEXT TO the picture of casey crying....

it makes me crazy..
first of all.. none of US know what casey did when she heard the news... we dont know if she cried or not..
what we DO know is,... she wasnt crying while caylee was missing..
she was yukking it up with her buddies... dancing... laughin... drinking and hanging out...

she wasnt crying then...
i dont know that she has even shed a TEAR for that baby girl...

so i wish they wouldnt give people who dont follow this case that impression that she is crying over the news of caylees remains being found...

rest in peace baby girl
rest in peace caylee

i hope that justice prevails... but yet.. that wont bring you back..

as a grammy myself... who is down visiting in az the BIRTH of a new baby granddaughter... i mourn the loss of an innocent child...

whenever i hear the name caylee i will think of your sweet SUNSHINE SONG....

rest in peace.. rest in peace caylee marie....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: December 20, 2008, 02:00:15 AM »

<<  snip >>
Still no update here except that the remains are hers.  Does anyone have an update?  Just so sad.  The mother deserves death.  Life in prison is not worth it because we pay the taxes to keep her in jail.  I don't mean to be morbid, but I am sick of keeping all of the criminals alive and we have to pay the tab.  Casey and everyone else.
Maria    Not morbid   I will not go into it ..  but I do agree with you... on the maintenance issues  JMO of course

Thanks oldfart.  I save seen your name on a lot of posts over the years and I really respect you.  I have been reading here for 3+ years since Natalee disappeared.  That's what brought me here.

It is actually much cheaper to keep the criminals alive than to execute them. This is because the appeals process involves a lot of very high-paid people that the state has to pay for, when someone is sentenced to death. Because the death penalty is irreversible, it's got an automatic appeal, so it's a lot more expensive.

We do currently have hundreds of innocent people on death row in the US right now, and so it does make sense to have this appeal. If someone's kept for 10 years, then exonerated by DNA evidence, we can release them. But if someone's executed, then exonerated by the DNA evidence, all we can do is apologize to the family, which really doesn't help the dead person at all.

Life in prison will be a good, stiff sentence for Casey--especially if she's able to see American Idol and various other TV shows where other people are out there having a good time and throwing parties and getting famous, WITHOUT HER, and she has to just age knowing she'll never have her turn.

(A lot of people think that playing Caylee's voice and putting pictures up in her cell would torment her, but I don't. I think Casey's incapable of those feelings--it's all about her. But what WOULD torment her would be funhouse mirrors in her cell--never being able to really see how she looks, and to know that she's missing out on the parties and the love affairs she killed to be free to have.)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: December 20, 2008, 02:04:45 AM »

Hey, does anyone here remember Caylee having a puppy?  I read it 'somewhere' once, that's it, hasn't been mentioned elsewhere.  Wondered if it was just a rumor or if she really did have a pup.  And if she did... Where is it? 

If Casey had a pup, it was just for fun, shits and giggles,   sadly.

She probably tossed it  on some road side when she realized the pup needed CARE.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1831 on: December 20, 2008, 02:08:22 AM »

IIRC Cindy mentioned that Caylee was talking about a new puppy, but according to Cindy it was supposed to be Zani's puppy.  Anyone else remember that?

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1832 on: December 20, 2008, 02:08:58 AM »

Has anyone seen this Maybe I missed it posted earlier???

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1080&z=4

Statement from Cindy and George Anthony on Remains Identified as Granddaughter Caylee Anthony
prnewschannel.com - December 19, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. / Brad Conway, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony released a statement from the family on remains found being idenfied as Caylee Anthony:

"As everyone now knows, the remains recovered off Suburban Drive are those of Caylee Marie Anthony. The Anthony family did not give up hope that Caylee was still alive until we were notified by the Orange County Sheriff's Office at approximately 1:30pm today. The Anthonys want to thank you for your prayers and best wishes that have been said on behalf of Caylee. They now know that their precious granddaughter is safe and hope that she will serve as the angel that protects thousands of missing children and their families. Please continue your prayers for Caylee, the Anthonys and the families that still hope and pray that their children will be found. We would like to thank crime scene investigators for their exhaustive efforts. The Anthonys want the same answers as everyone who has been assigned to investigate and prosecute this case. In an effort to determine the truth, the Anthony family will be available to law enforcement as the investigation continues. As you can imagine, the Anthonys are grieving deeply about this loss. Please respect their privacy and understand they will stand together as a family in order to get through this. Your thoughts and prayers are welcome, but they also ask that you pray for the families who have lost a child under any circumstances. This is a tragic moment in the lives of good and honorable people. Please treat them respectfully so they can grieve with dignity over the loss of this precious child, Caylee Marie Anthony."

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1833 on: December 20, 2008, 02:09:09 AM »

IIRC Cindy mentioned that Caylee was talking about a new puppy, but according to Cindy it was supposed to be Zani's puppy.  Anyone else remember that?

Yes, I do!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1834 on: December 20, 2008, 02:09:11 AM »

If Casey had a pup, it was just for fun, shits and giggles,   sadly.

She probably tossed it  on some road side when she realized the pup needed CARE.

FOM? Are you going to wear this Klaas classic this year??   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/fomxmastub.gif

I've missed you, BTW!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1835 on: December 20, 2008, 02:13:30 AM »

i am visiting in az.... right now i am watching the news... and repeatedly tonite i have seen them show the picture of caylle... NEXT TO the picture of casey crying....

it makes me crazy..
first of all.. none of US know what casey did when she heard the news... we dont know if she cried or not..
what we DO know is,... she wasnt crying while caylee was missing..
she was yukking it up with her buddies... dancing... laughin... drinking and hanging out...

she wasnt crying then...
i dont know that she has even shed a TEAR for that baby girl...

so i wish they wouldnt give people who dont follow this case that impression that she is crying over the news of caylees remains being found...

rest in peace baby girl
rest in peace caylee

i hope that justice prevails... but yet.. that wont bring you back..

as a grammy myself... who is down visiting in az the BIRTH of a new baby granddaughter... i mourn the loss of an innocent child...

whenever i hear the name caylee i will think of your sweet SUNSHINE SONG....

rest in peace.. rest in peace caylee marie....

aghhhhhhhhhhhhh this is the stupid image i was talking about!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and even GRETA is putting the two photos together too!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

makes ME crazy! ab so lute ly CRAZY!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1836 on: December 20, 2008, 02:14:53 AM »

CBB~ I just noticed this avi from your incredible collection, and it reminds me of how happy and loved, and how much fun she is having now chasing butterflies. This is just perfect.

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1837 on: December 20, 2008, 02:16:37 AM »

CBB~ I just noticed this avi from your incredible collection, and it reminds me of how happy and loved, and how much fun she is having now chasing butterflies. This is just perfect.

I hadn't thought of it, but yes, I think of Caylee too with that 'lil angel!

Thanks for bringing it here!   
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1838 on: December 20, 2008, 02:17:09 AM »

AS FAR AS I CAN SEE.... casey is only crying for her SELF in that pic... HERSELF! not the baby...

i think i just might fire off an email to greta...
this just isnt RIGHT!

it gives the impression that mommy actually CRIED for her child...

and i for one dont believe she EVER did..

and if she does it NOW??? its purely for show... purely for sympathy... purely an ACT! like the past 6 months if not 22  YEARS have been!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1839 on: December 20, 2008, 02:18:05 AM »

Yes, I do!!

Thanks.  One of Casey's friends did have new puppies, not sure who, maybe her name was Lauren.  You know, we read and hear so much it's hard to keep it all straight.  I have never seen a case quite like this one.  Someone mentioned the Von Bulow case earlier, I do remember that one as well.  I know I will be glued to the TV, especially if the trial is aired.  I'll have to get my crochet projects lined up.....no wise cracks, I am a great-grandma who loves to crochet.   

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.