April 26, 2024, 04:17:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398137 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1840 on: December 20, 2008, 02:21:50 AM »

Well, I hate to leave the cage, but I should get to bed as I still have a bit of shopping to attend to tomorrow, so night monkeys-it's been a rough day, yet we are closer to justice for Caylee......one day at a time!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1841 on: December 20, 2008, 02:24:38 AM »

Well, I hate to leave the cage, but I should get to bed as I still have a bit of shopping to attend to tomorrow, so night monkeys-it's been a rough day, yet we are closer to justice for Caylee......one day at a time!
OOPs

couldn't even see that one

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1842 on: December 20, 2008, 02:24:40 AM »

Night Islandmonkey! Sleep Well!
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1843 on: December 20, 2008, 02:25:00 AM »

Hey, does anyone here remember Caylee having a puppy?  I read it 'somewhere' once, that's it, hasn't been mentioned elsewhere.  Wondered if it was just a rumor or if she really did have a pup.  And if she did... Where is it? 

IIRC Cindy mentioned that Caylee was talking about a new puppy, but according to Cindy it was supposed to be Zani's puppy.  Anyone else remember that?

Yes, I do!!

Thanks.  One of Casey's friends did have new puppies, not sure who, maybe her name was Lauren.  You know, we read and hear so much it's hard to keep it all straight.  I have never seen a case quite like this one.  Someone mentioned the Von Bulow case earlier, I do remember that one as well.  I know I will be glued to the TV, especially if the trial is aired.  I'll have to get my crochet projects lined up.....no wise cracks, I am a great-grandma who loves to crochet.   

EDIT to clarify, I am a great-grandma, as in a generational thing, not in a bragging way, like I am so great.   

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1844 on: December 20, 2008, 02:27:13 AM »

Good night Island Monkey.  It has been a tough day for all of us. 

Love your photos, always so beautiful and reflective. 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: December 20, 2008, 02:31:42 AM »

goodnight island, I am way behind, i always go to the last page first, and work my way back, with two windows open 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: December 20, 2008, 02:32:24 AM »

Hey Lisa, have you ever seen that old black and white movie called "The Bad Seed"? About a little girl named Rhoda that kills the kid for winning some kind of prize by drowning him. I think the kid's name that played the girl was Patty McCormack. Anyways, that picture of Casey at Christmas reminds me of that little girls eyes in the movie. I see now what you are talking about. Scary.

You know, that pic shouts to me, "spoiled brat who didn't get what she was expecting for Christmas and was forced to take a picture."

To me it says, "loves the present, not too keen on the guy taking the picture."  And LOOK what she's holding--it's "Mama."  She's got too adult a face for her age--so does Lee. Children whose faces are adult and creepy like that get abused way more than cute children. Perhaps she's got that cold stare for a reason. Then again maybe she's just a creepy mutant. She reminds me of the "Bad Seed" too.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: December 20, 2008, 02:39:33 AM »

Hi everyone..... I just about an hour ago heard the news...  so heart broke, but hopeful that this brings her justice. I know that we all prayed for her to be brought home alive, but in our hearts always knew this was the truth.
We are getting ready to leave for California Disney in the morning... we are taking lap top with us and will try to jump on now and then.
Love and hugs to all....
Cyndi

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1848 on: December 20, 2008, 02:42:32 AM »

ok, am glad others remember something about a puppy. 

interesting about that friend who has the new pup.  doesn't it seem that casey has the need to one-up her friends?  amy got into a car accident and then awhile later 'zanny' supposedly got into an even worse accident.  lauren has a new puppy, then 'zanny' has a new puppy.  there are other examples, but my brain is toast for the night.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1849 on: December 20, 2008, 02:44:09 AM »

Hi everyone..... I just about an hour ago heard the news...  so heart broke, but hopeful that this brings her justice. I know that we all prayed for her to be brought home alive, but in our hearts always knew this was the truth.
We are getting ready to leave for California Disney in the morning... we are taking lap top with us and will try to jump on now and then.
Love and hugs to all....
Cyndi

How exciting! Have a wonderful time and check in when you can!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1850 on: December 20, 2008, 02:45:16 AM »

Hey, does anyone here remember Caylee having a puppy?  I read it 'somewhere' once, that's it, hasn't been mentioned elsewhere.  Wondered if it was just a rumor or if she really did have a pup.  And if she did... Where is it? 

IIRC Cindy mentioned that Caylee was talking about a new puppy, but according to Cindy it was supposed to be Zani's puppy.  Anyone else remember that?

Yes, I do!!

Thanks.  One of Casey's friends did have new puppies, not sure who, maybe her name was Lauren.  You know, we read and hear so much it's hard to keep it all straight.  I have never seen a case quite like this one.  Someone mentioned the Von Bulow case earlier, I do remember that one as well.  I know I will be glued to the TV, especially if the trial is aired.  I'll have to get my crochet projects lined up.....no wise cracks, I am a great-grandma who loves to crochet.   

EDIT to clarify, I am a great-grandma, as in a generational thing, not in a bragging way, like I am so great.   

am thinking anyone who is a great-grandma has the right to brag, for any reason and in any way.  hehe   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1851 on: December 20, 2008, 02:48:35 AM »

interesting about that friend who has the new pup.  doesn't it seem that casey has the need to one-up her friends?  amy got into a car accident and then awhile later 'zanny' supposedly got into an even worse accident.  lauren has a new puppy, then 'zanny' has a new puppy.  there are other examples, but my brain is toast for the night.  lol

Good Point, Wyks, and you're right! Casey does seem to have to "one up" everybody. That may have been a point of contention between Cindy, Casey, and Caylee. Casey couldn't handle Caylee's affection toward Mom.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: December 20, 2008, 02:50:19 AM »

Hi Cyndi,
I didnt realise she has been officially identified.  I need to learn to read breaking news first.  Well, as sad as we all are feeling, it is what we all expected.  Poor little caylee, but now she can have a proper burial, and justice can be served.  Have a wonderful time in california, i did look at your myspace the other day, and my heart goes out to you for your loss.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1853 on: December 20, 2008, 02:50:50 AM »

Hey Lisa, have you ever seen that old black and white movie called "The Bad Seed"? About a little girl named Rhoda that kills the kid for winning some kind of prize by drowning him. I think the kid's name that played the girl was Patty McCormack. Anyways, that picture of Casey at Christmas reminds me of that little girls eyes in the movie. I see now what you are talking about. Scary.

You know, that pic shouts to me, "spoiled brat who didn't get what she was expecting for Christmas and was forced to take a picture."

To me it says, "loves the present, not too keen on the guy taking the picture."  And LOOK what she's holding--it's "Mama."  She's got too adult a face for her age--so does Lee. Children whose faces are adult and creepy like that get abused way more than cute children. Perhaps she's got that cold stare for a reason. Then again maybe she's just a creepy mutant. She reminds me of the "Bad Seed" too.

I missed the picture of Casey as a kid. Do you happen to have it? I'd like to see it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1854 on: December 20, 2008, 02:52:49 AM »

Hi Cyndi,
I didnt realise she has been officially identified.  I need to learn to read breaking news first.  Well, as sad as we all are feeling, it is what we all expected.  Poor little caylee, but now she can have a proper burial, and justice can be served.  Have a wonderful time in california, i did look at your myspace the other day, and my heart goes out to you for your loss.

Yes, Dr. G announced the positive ID through nuclear DNA at a press conference today. It's Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1855 on: December 20, 2008, 02:56:49 AM »

Baez was pizzed that he wasn't allowed to tell Casey about the identification of the remains as Caylee. Dr. G said a chaplain had told Casey per Orange County protocol.

Later, I heard a report that Casey had declined to see a chaplain and requested her lawyer. That's confusing to me.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1856 on: December 20, 2008, 03:01:22 AM »

Good Point, Wyks, and you're right! Casey does seem to have to "one up" everybody. That may have been a point of contention between Cindy, Casey, and Caylee. Casey couldn't handle Caylee's affection toward Mom.

That sure may have been!  Casey and Lee both may not have ever been able to 'do good enough' or 'be good enough' to please Cindy.  Many folks were raised like that.  Some seem to adjust fine, others not so well.  Could be how Casey got such a low self-esteem.  Cuz you know, she really does, even tho she seems to have such a high opinion of herself.  Folks with low self-esteem sometimes go to the extreme opposite to make themselves feel better about themselves.  Those who brag, the same thing.  They've rarely anything to brag about, just doing so makes them feel better.  Weird how it is with sociopaths too.  You'd think they have a high opinion of themselves, but really deep down they don't, it's all an act.  It's like they are trying to convince the world how wonderful they are, when deep down they are (and feel) lower than a snakes belly.  Overcompensation or something.  I think Casey is going to make a good textbook example for many future students in several subjects.   

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: December 20, 2008, 03:01:47 AM »

If Casey had a pup, it was just for fun, shits and giggles,   sadly.

She probably tossed it  on some road side when she realized the pup needed CARE.

FOM? Are you going to wear this Klaas classic this year??   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/fomxmastub.gif

I've missed you, BTW!

CBB missed u too.
THIS YEAR  I am just grateful to be alive.

I love the bikini Klass put me in, and am going to FL soon...so i will keep my monkey avatar as is happily!

Does any one else think that the people funding Caseys defense have a book deal as a condition of their pro bono head service?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: December 20, 2008, 03:05:03 AM »

I hate Casey 
Typical of her tho, asking for her lawyer over a chaplain.  She will be planning phase two now of this circus.  She killed Caylee, and has made a mockery of her short life.  I hope she fries for this 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1859 on: December 20, 2008, 03:06:11 AM »

If Casey had a pup, it was just for fun, shits and giggles,   sadly.

She probably tossed it  on some road side when she realized the pup needed CARE.

FOM? Are you going to wear this Klaas classic this year??   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/fomxmastub.gif

I've missed you, BTW!

CBB missed u too.
THIS YEAR  I am just grateful to be alive.

I love the bikini Klass put me in, and am going to FL soon...so i will keep my monkey avatar as is happily!

Does any one else think that the people funding Caseys defense have a book deal as a condition of their pro bono head service?

That's exactly what I think! I also think that's part of the reason they won't discuss it. They wouldn't want to shine a light on their exploitation of this situation!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.