April 25, 2024, 11:34:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398124 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: December 20, 2008, 06:51:33 AM »

hey sharon from texas, good on you hun, we will boycott these bastards 
trim darling, i cant download videos, this computer is slow as a bantom hen laying a ducks egg    I also am on dial up,
and we all know that went out of fashion about the same time they introduced them eggs in a carton that you shake up 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: December 20, 2008, 06:53:09 AM »

thanks Sharon....i can't see anything on the pics

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1922 on: December 20, 2008, 06:58:46 AM »

You are welcome.  It is the third picture to the left of the white arrow.  I have read they might be photoshopped but seeing it just made it so real.  Take care y'all....... BBL!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: December 20, 2008, 06:59:05 AM »

hey sharon from texas, good on you hun, we will boycott these bastards 
trim darling, i cant download videos, this computer is slow as a bantom hen laying a ducks egg    I also am on dial up,
and we all know that went out of fashion about the same time they introduced them eggs in a carton that you shake up 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: December 20, 2008, 07:00:54 AM »

i have dial up too...it sucks

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: December 20, 2008, 07:03:36 AM »

Good morning Monkeys -- Yesterday, I was so depressed.  My 4 yr old daughter had a recital at her school at 3 yesterday, just a short time after the press conference.  When I sas the 2, 3, and 4 year olds walk in I started crying.  They are all so precious.  I continued to think that Caylee should be here doing what they were doing, singing about Baby Jesus.  Well, she is with Jesus and could not be safer now.  I hugged my daughter over and over and we stayed up late and made Christmas cookies.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: December 20, 2008, 07:04:12 AM »

I think having Dr. G testify as to the forensics will be a plus for the prosecution.  She has a way of explaining forensic evidence that a jury will find easy to understand.

Lisa

The nuclear DNA match was gotten from a known exemplar from Caylee. That would have been the paternity test, right? So all they had to do was match up the DNA from the found remains to that on record for the paternity test?

From the pdf link I gave earlier, and info others gave, yep.  "nuclear dna" is from the father and the mother.  to have a 'nuclear dna'  match, they would have had to have the dna from the father at some point. 

Yes, when Caylee was conceived. The DNA from both parents stays in your cells forever. They would only have needed Caylee's Dad's DNA if they were trying to match to HIM. They were trying to match it to CAYLEE.  You do not need your father's or your mother's DNA, to determine if your DNA matches your DNA.  You only need your own DNA. They already had Caylee's DNA and were able to match it to her remains.

The reason they used mitochondrial instead of nuclear tests on the hair from the car, is that you can preserve more of your sample by testing only for mitochondrial DNA.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: December 20, 2008, 07:06:05 AM »

You are welcome.  It is the third picture to the left of the white arrow.  I have read they might be photoshopped but seeing it just made it so real.  Take care y'all....... BBL!

all i see is black...can't see anything else

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: December 20, 2008, 07:11:16 AM »

Just watching HLN and they ran the You are my Sunshine video. This was the first time I saw it and here are my thoughts.

Caylee was speaking well and may have said something to Cindy. Could that have been the reason for the fight between Cindy & KC on June 15th?
KC had to get rid of the person talking so she wrapped her mouth with tape to shut her up and then killed her.

Thoughts?

What do you think Caylee would have said to Cindy? That Mom was having sex with guys? I think Cindy already knew that. No need to kill over that. No need to kill over the drugs, either, because Caylee probably only would know the code names anyway. "Mommy bought some butter" isn't very incriminating, esp from a 3-year-old.

I don't think Casey was at all worried about Caylee telling on her. She could always come up with a story to explain away anything Caylee might say. What she could not explain away was the money she'd been stealing from her mother, her grandmother, her grandfather, her best friend...Cindy confronted her about it, and Casey was so angry about it she killed Caylee. She'd been planning on killing them all anyway, IMO.

Caylee very easily could have told Cindy that she didn't like it when her mommy put her in the back of the car to go nite-nite, that it scared her in the dark all by herself.  Something like that.   As a grandma of a 2 yr old myself, that would have caught my attention in a fast hurry.  There's tons of stuff that a nearly-3 yr old could have said.  She might have had a good day with Cindy and could have been crying at the thought of having to go home to Casey.  Who knows? 

I hadn't thought of that, Wyks. I wonder what would have happened if she had said something. Maybe the big fight, or maybe Casey would just have said, "she got that off TV," or "she sleeps better after I drive around the block--you know how kids do."
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: December 20, 2008, 07:13:14 AM »

Good morning Monkeys -- Yesterday, I was so depressed.  My 4 yr old daughter had a recital at her school at 3 yesterday, just a short time after the press conference.  When I sas the 2, 3, and 4 year olds walk in I started crying.  They are all so precious.  I continued to think that Caylee should be here doing what they were doing, singing about Baby Jesus.  Well, she is with Jesus and could not be safer now.  I hugged my daughter over and over and we stayed up late and made Christmas cookies.

aww, thats really sad, love your daughter pooky, and there is nothing anyone of us here can do.  Just love our children, pray for Caylee, and boycott any books or movies that make money from her death. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: December 20, 2008, 07:21:32 AM »

aww, thats really sad, love your daughter pooky, and there is nothing anyone of us here can do.  Just love our children, pray for Caylee, and boycott any books or movies that make money from her death. 

Thank you Lucinda -- I have believed for a long time that the monies that George and Cindy were collecting from the donations made and the Kidfinders collections as well as the photos were going to Casey's defense.  I have also been suspicious of Todd Black, I think he has been sold rights to a book or movie and is paying the remainder of the defense costs -- why else would you involve someone who is inept in being a media spokesperson and keep him involved once he has blundered?  My Opinion of course.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: December 20, 2008, 07:39:42 AM »

Thank you Lucinda -- I have believed for a long time that the monies that George and Cindy were collecting from the donations made and the Kidfinders collections as well as the photos were going to Casey's defense.  I have also been suspicious of Todd Black, I think he has been sold rights to a book or movie and is paying the remainder of the defense costs -- why else would you involve someone who is inept in being a media spokesperson and keep him involved once he has blundered?  My Opinion of course.

exactly, and even tho we cant blow that fish right out of the water (Todd), as well as the anthonys, baez, I even remember reading a post from skank herself about the movie deal.  She had the nerve to enter a petition against a movie deal, and she said to the effects of "You dont know anything, you listen to the media.  The movie is to get caylee out there, anything to find her"  I swear it was her.  It was documented, and someone alerted her in her myspace (this was when she was on home detention) what we can do, in Caylees honour, no matter how much we are all tempted to buy publications, we just cant do this.  If there is one thing we can do, is
keep Caylees name and life honourable.  Dont let her death be in vain for a media circus and dont ever buy publications that make money from her name.   

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: December 20, 2008, 07:43:21 AM »

Good morning monkeys, Gidday Lucinda!
     What a day yesterday.  I don't know why hearing the news that it was definately Caylee hit me like a punch in the stomach.  I wanted her to be found and for it to be over but now.......... well, it just hurts.  Seeing that little skull made me so angry. 
     I don't know that much about jail.  When will Casey be moved to general population?  Oh, I also stand with you all and will never ever buy one single book written about Caylee.  God bless your little heart Caylee.  Now you are in hands that will love you and take care of you like you should have been your 2 1/2 years here on earth.

MORNING MONKEYS!
My mom and I were talking last night about KC not being in the general population and it really makes us mad that she is being protected like that.  I know all about jails and their obligation to keep prisoners that this safe. I bet if KC had to interact with these "punks" as she called them in her conversation with SinSin than she would start talking.  How do you think she would like it when she started getting harassed and pushed around.  Princess could not endure that for one minute.  She needs a tougher dose of reality.  I am envisioning it now, KC being pinned between a couple bad a** inmates getting knocked around as the deputies look the other way!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: December 20, 2008, 07:43:32 AM »

Good Morning
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: December 20, 2008, 07:51:42 AM »

In Tony's police interview he talked about teasing Casy that he got a job in New York and would be moving there.......and she freaked out.....
Cindy had called her over there and told her she had to come home
and take care of Caylee...I'm sure she was furious with Cindy.
Cindy made her keep the baby and was trying to make her be responsible
for Caylee
Caylee was interfering with her new man

Lee stated in his police interview that Casey called herself a "Spiteful Bitch"
She killed Caylee to spite Cindy......

she has been telling on herself the whole time......
"she's not far"

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1935 on: December 20, 2008, 07:52:20 AM »

Geeeeeezeeeee.....I think I did it right this time...ackkk

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: December 20, 2008, 07:56:36 AM »

Good Morning

good morning today.  Its 11.25pm here, saturday night.   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: December 20, 2008, 08:01:59 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Corrections Dept Reacts To Baez Comments

Jail spokesman Allan Moore says Jose's comments and this type of behavior wins him no favors from the jail

Allan Moore also said he will ask the court to deny Casey's request to attend Caylee's funeral.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: December 20, 2008, 08:03:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...I had to turn away from this last night; so I'm trying to catch up.  I just noticed that Rob was in the cage and wanted to say thanks for the Firefox link.  I just downloaded and I really appreciate the information you bring to the cage.   
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: December 20, 2008, 08:07:08 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Corrections Dept Reacts To Baez Comments

Jail spokesman Allan Moore says Jose's comments and this type of behavior wins him no favors from the jail

Allan Moore also said he will ask the court to deny Casey's request to attend Caylee's funeral.

they better not let her attend Caylees funeral.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.