April 25, 2024, 02:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398075 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: December 20, 2008, 08:09:33 AM »

[/url]
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: December 20, 2008, 08:12:09 AM »

I keep hearing that the LE in Orlando area is excellent.  I do not think they have botched this case.  It is too bad that their officer did not find the body when it was first reported to be in that area.  But remember, Kronk reported a suspicious bag not a body.  He found the skull in December, not August. 

I am surprised at just how close to the edge of the road the bag and skull were found.  I think it was Murt who said that he expected the body to be found no more than 40 feet from the side of a road because she would not be able to carry it any furthur.  He was right about that.

Leonard Padilla has been wrong about several things, but he was right that Casey could not carry the bag far or dig very deep to bury it, and she did not.  If she used the shovel at all, it was probably just to toss some leaves or loose soil over the top of the bag. 

For the deputy who investigated on Aug. 13 to leave because of a large snake is crazy.  He had a gun, didn't he?  He should be fired if that story is true.  He certainly did not investigate very thoroughly.

The whole story will come out at trial, and it may be a bit different from what we have heard or are supposing. 

I am not paying too much attention to all the chatter now.  The crime pundits need something to talk about for the nextg few weeks or months.  I think the trial may be postponed again though, because Baez has a lot of new details to deal with now and to plan a new strategy.  He was hoping the trial would be held before a body was found.

If she used the shovel at all, it was probably just to toss some leaves or loose soil over the top of the bag.

Yes, I am way behind, so hopefully I won't say what others have already said. Anyway regarding the shovel, I was thinking maybe she used it to loosen up some of those pavers. Thinking maybe she used a few pavers to weigh down the bag. She could have put a few inside the bag or on top. I don't think she'd have used more than few though, because she wouldn't want to spend too much time carrying them from the car. I think when she left the body there, she tried to do it as quickly as possible. I also think she may have partially buried her out there. We know she used that shovel for something.

Why is everyone questioning this meter reader for being persistent. Shouldn't they be questioning the LE that didn't follow up properly. Do people really think he somehow kidnapped her and then wanted to be the one who found her. He was able to do all this without leaving any evidence with the body. I'm sure he had access to the A's home too, to plant all the evidence with the body. Give me a break! If they find his fingerprints on the duct tape, I'll change my mind. But I know they won't. I feel bad for him because as others have said they will check into every single little thing about his life, that really is no one elses business

BTW Good Morning Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: December 20, 2008, 08:13:12 AM »

Good Morning

good morning today.  Its 11.25pm here, saturday night.   

Good Night
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: December 20, 2008, 08:14:01 AM »

She was so sweet! This is one of my favorite pictures of her! Bless you little Caylee Marie!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1944 on: December 20, 2008, 08:15:58 AM »

Morning Monkeys, this is from the Ant's blog:

December 20, 2008 - Saturday

Caylee Marie: A Reflection by Michelle Bart
Current mood:  sad

“Today’s announcement that our little angel went home has been heartbreaking to say the least.  Caylee Marie’s soul and beauty have captured many hearts throughout the world including mine.  I came to offer some media support and I’m leaving with a new understanding how devastating it is on these families whose loved ones go missing.  I had just moved from Los Angeles to Washington when I started tuning into Nancy Grace, I have the show to thank for brining this little girl and her family into my life.  Despite the circumstances leading to her disappearance, my role was to provide support in keeping her name and picture visible so we could bring her home; I never knew this angel would spark my spirit in such a way that ultimately would impact my life forever.  Today is dark, but the tools this case has given me will light a way to brighter tomorrows for all families who never give up HOPE no matter the obstacles they face each day while searching for their angels.”

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: December 20, 2008, 08:16:44 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: December 20, 2008, 08:17:52 AM »

Good Morning Quiet Monkey!

I actually thought the meter reader guy sounded very credible. And yes, I agree LE needs to investigate the deputy/deputies who responded to his 3 prior calls in August.  Thank God he was persistent.  Caylee didn't deserve to be dumped and left to decompose for 6 months. It's heartbreaking!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: December 20, 2008, 08:18:48 AM »

Good Morning!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: December 20, 2008, 08:23:56 AM »

I hope she won't be allowed at the funeral and why would she after all it would all be about Caylee as she has said many times. She is high profile prisoner and should not be allowed for too many reasons.

Now that the remains have been proven to be Caylee's I wonder if the sheriff's office will do anything about Wanda Wery...the woman who gave the statement from July 2 sighting at airport? She and her family all gave statements that this little told them her name was Caylee Marie Anthony. That statement is totally different than the tips people gave just spotting brown haired little girls. That is a false statement. Caylee was never there. I think it would interesting also if she was a friend of Cindy's prior to this. It could all lead back to Cindy and asking people to lie for her. Especially telling her how Caylee said her name at that age. The woman gave a vague description of what the child had on but gave a very detailed description of the woman including her shoes and socks, number of buttons down the front of a shirt with green and white trim, etc. I belive those statements are in Part 15 of the last released docs. If people did this in more cases it would totally have LE runnin gin circles when they could be finding a child.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: December 20, 2008, 08:24:12 AM »

Morning. Wow, it was sad watching the small tribute videos to Caylee on NG last night. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: December 20, 2008, 08:25:19 AM »

“Today’s announcement that our little angel went home has been heartbreaking to say the least.  Caylee Marie’s soul and beauty have captured many hearts throughout the world including mine.  I came to offer some media support and I’m leaving with a new understanding how devastating it is on these families whose loved ones go missing.  I had just moved from Los Angeles to Washington when I started tuning into Nancy Grace, I have the show to thank for brining this little girl and her family into my life.  Despite the circumstances leading to her disappearance, my role was to provide support in keeping her name and picture visible so we could bring her home; I never knew this angel would spark my spirit in such a way that ultimately would impact my life forever.  Today is dark, but the tools this case has given me will light a way to brighter tomorrows for all families who never give up HOPE no matter the obstacles they face each day while searching for their angels.”

pfft, she can blow that statement right out her bass strait.  She was in it for the publicity, and when she screwed that up, now shes sucking up to nancy grace. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: December 20, 2008, 08:27:47 AM »

thanks Sharon....i can't see anything on the pics
You are welcome.  It is the third picture to the left of the white arrow.  I have read they might be photoshopped but seeing it just made it so real.  Take care y'all....... BBL!

all i see is black...can't see anything else

Good Morning, JuJu!  Long time no see!  How are you doing.  We still have a Natalee Holloway Thread, too.

LE has also said in the Caylee investigation that no human remains will be shown to the public not even in photos.  One skull is totally photoshopped and the other artifacts in the vegetation.  There is no little skull in any of the photos LE released.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: December 20, 2008, 08:28:18 AM »

What role will forensics play?

Last Edited: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008, 12:08 AM EST 
Created: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008, 12:08 AM EST 
By David Martin
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- We now know it's Caylee.

It's the beginning of the healing process. But the work is far from over.

Now it's time to prepare for the trial, processing all the clues from the dirt in the woods.

Casey's murder trial will hold fascinating forensic details; the minutiae that's being sifted through.

We talked to ITT Criminal Justice Chair, Shelly Shaffer, about what is and isn't out there.

First, why toxicology reports will yield nothing:

“Any kind of drug or any kind of substance that perhaps Caylee was given would go into the flesh and the lungs or into the organs,” says Shaffer. ”We don't have any of that flesh, no organs. We just have pure skeletal remains. Just bones.”

And about those bones, that's where the mystery lies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: What role will forensics play?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orange County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia could not give a cause of death. So we don't know if it was suffocation. We don't know if it was an overdose of something such as chloroform. We have no idea, because there's no tissue left.

But what might be left is a report from the etymologist, the bug expert.

“The entomologist is good for the prosecution because it can prove how long the body was there. There are still bugs in the bag probably,” Shaffer said. “Maggots. We can tell by collecting the maggots how old they are. A day old. Weeks or months, that can tell us how long the bag was there.”

And where that bag's been.

Maybe the plant expert will submit some clues.

“The botanist is just going to reveal if there was any vegetation on the bag, or in the bag that could have come from a different area,” Shaffer said. “Or if the body was once placed, there are different kinds of soil in different areas. So perhaps the soil in the Anthony's backyard is different than in the woods 15 houses away.”

Shaffer says the entomology report will be good for the prosecution.

The maggots will determine how long the bag of bones was sitting in the woods.

“To show that it was there prior to when Casey was imprisoned,” Shaffer said. “If we don't show anything happened prior to December 11th, or prior to when Casey was imprisoned, Baez will just be able to say ‘My client was in jail’. She could not have possibly put that bag there or killed her child. So the maggots and their age are going to be very important to this case.

But to prove Casey herself put the bag out there?

“Forensics' best bet right now is to try to find fingerprints that match Casey on either the bag or the duct tape that was supposedly found,” Shaffer said. “On the sticky side of the tape, she had to stretch that and there could possibly be skin cells that are still on the sticky side of the tape, which could lead back to Casey.”
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: December 20, 2008, 08:30:07 AM »

I actually thought the meter reader guy sounded very credible. And yes, I agree LE needs to investigate the deputy/deputies who responded to his 3 prior calls in August.  Thank God he was persistent.  Caylee didn't deserve to be dumped and left to decompose for 6 months. It's heartbreaking!
Ok, I can't take this anymore....weren't the LE supposed to be looking for a LIVE Caylee back in August? Why are the Anthony's seizing this to show a botched investigation? They have been bitching for six months that LE was not looking for a LIVE Caylee, now they are bitching that LE didn't follow up on a trash bag in the woods report thoroughly. Didn't Cindy bitch out TES, not wanting them to search woods for a dead Caylee? Do we now know why?
I really think they should keep searching those woods, Baez sure wants them to hurry up and stop looking. The more he protests they more inclined I would be to keep looking. Maybe there is more in there.
I think Caysey should be left in the woods until animals scatter her bones over an acre of land.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: December 20, 2008, 08:30:42 AM »

“Today’s announcement that our little angel went home has been heartbreaking to say the least.  Caylee Marie’s soul and beauty have captured many hearts throughout the world including mine.  I came to offer some media support and I’m leaving with a new understanding how devastating it is on these families whose loved ones go missing.  I had just moved from Los Angeles to Washington when I started tuning into Nancy Grace[/color], I have the show to thank for brining this little girl and her family into my life.  Despite the circumstances leading to her disappearance, my role was to provide support in keeping her name and picture visible so we could bring her home; I never knew this angel would spark my spirit in such a way that ultimately would impact my life forever.  Today is dark, but the tools this case has given me will light a way to brighter tomorrows for all families who never give up HOPE no matter the obstacles they face each day while searching for their angels.”

All I can say is I don't think so.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: December 20, 2008, 08:31:47 AM »

Good morning seeme! I don't understand why all the defense lawyers I'm watching on these tv shows are out to get this man, already. Why are they reading to convict him, and not Casey? Makes no sense to me. Casey drove around in a car that smelled like a dead body, it was her precious daughter she didn't report missing at all. Her mother did, 31 days later after she finally admitted that she was missing. Granted the circumstances of him calling back in August and than being the one to find her is a little strange, but the fact that LE didn't seem to take him seriously back in August is even stranger. It sounds to me like they just didn't really believe she would be there (so close to home) so they didn't even take it seriously and never even looked. Why don't we wait to find out all the facts first?? Ugghhh!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: December 20, 2008, 08:31:54 AM »

All I can say is I don't think so.
Trying that again
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1957 on: December 20, 2008, 08:35:50 AM »

Gotta get this in before the cage changes.

does the defense really think that any supposed goofs by LE will negate the charges the biotch in jail now faces? Are they going to say that "yeah, well, since you didn't do your job the way we think you should have, you can't charge KC? your goof ups equal her charges, so it's a tie and we win?" (trust me, dumbo Baez will try that) Maroons, I tell ya, they're all maroons!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: December 20, 2008, 08:37:01 AM »

I hope she won't be allowed at the funeral and why would she after all it would all be about Caylee as she has said many times. She is high profile prisoner and should not be allowed for too many reasons.

Now that the remains have been proven to be Caylee's I wonder if the sheriff's office will do anything about Wanda Wery...the woman who gave the statement from July 2 sighting at airport? She and her family all gave statements that this little told them her name was Caylee Marie Anthony. That statement is totally different than the tips people gave just spotting brown haired little girls. That is a false statement. Caylee was never there. I think it would interesting also if she was a friend of Cindy's prior to this. It could all lead back to Cindy and asking people to lie for her. Especially telling her how Caylee said her name at that age. The woman gave a vague description of what the child had on but gave a very detailed description of the woman including her shoes and socks, number of buttons down the front of a shirt with green and white trim, etc. I belive those statements are in Part 15 of the last released docs. If people did this in more cases it would totally have LE runnin gin circles when they could be finding a child.

I thought about this too.  Wanda needs to be prosecuted for obstruction (is that the right word?), hey, where is that website that was defending her?  More evidence damning Cindy, its all coming out in the wash.  God bless ya caylee, the truth will come out. 

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1959 on: December 20, 2008, 08:38:06 AM »

Has anyone checked to see if Zani was ever in Boulder Co around Christmas in the mid-90's?

??? why????  I am lost with that question

I get your question and          She's referring to the Jonbennet Ramsey case.  (I think) lol.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.