April 19, 2024, 09:49:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397872 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: December 19, 2008, 09:40:19 AM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 9:16 am EST December 19, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

Just reposting, feeling invisible again today!!

Morning Quiet. I just got to your post and read the article. Thanks for posting it. Very interesting!

Not to worry. I am invisiable almost always around here. One thing I have found for sure is that it's not personal. Honestly, many monkeys are trying to juggle this along with other important things--sometimes even work. So, don't worry, you are still important. Even when a post gets missed. Smile

Thanks stayhome! I know what you're saying, I've posted the same thing to other monkeys who've felt invisible! I love all the monkeys, and I don't think I'm purposely being ignored, but sometimes a monkey does have to make a little noise to get noticed! It's all good!

RIP Sweet Puppy
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #241 on: December 19, 2008, 09:41:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Lurkers!

Good Morning, Honey!

Good Morning 

Thanks for remembering us lurkers too!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: December 19, 2008, 09:41:25 AM »

That skull looks photoshopped to me.. Look at the size of those teeth! Caylee still had little baby teeth.. Color me skeptical 
Im with you on that. Also, the prosecution was adament that no pictures of the skull would be released so that they could end up on the net. I saw the same picture yesterday and there was no obvious skull. Maybe the person who was saying there was a skull in the picture got frustrated when no one could see it so they doctored it so they could be right..JMHO

It looks big to me but you cant really tell maybe there was more than one person there....UGH shudder at the thought~~

the original pic without the skull that was photoshopped in
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/121808childsbonesfoundpicsfromocso/1/lg/195831.htm
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #243 on: December 19, 2008, 09:41:35 AM »

Morning monkeys. I'm a gazillion pages behind somehow...  anything major happen after NG last night?

Did you all catch last night on NG.. right off the bat, the woman reporter (dark hair, I can't think of her name) told NG that the deputy actually waived off the woman deputy, and said he had it covered...  I was thinking to myself:    I want to know exactly who this dude is!!

oh, yeah. I have a feeling someone other than an Anthony is going to be doing time too.

Morning monkeys!

Anyone else feel like their head is spinning after yesterday's news?

Who are you thinking of goodnmad?

I'm thinking Anthony what's his face -- the cop.

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: December 19, 2008, 09:42:04 AM »

I don't know if I should do this.. 

Will understand if this gets deleted. 

WARNING ----------> Pics of the crime scene
2nd and 3rd pic are zoomed in
VERY GRAPHIC!!
3rd pic is the skull...

Scroll FAST if you don't want to look
I hate Casey... 

Good Morning Monks...Please someone tell me that skull was photoshopped...OHMYGAWD!!!

Ya know if that is a skull and that is tape around it then in the 2nd and 3rd pics it looks like tape all around the top of the skull too...

I must need glasses, because I don't see the duct tape. I will go back and look again. Thanks for saying this, because I was asking about the duct tape.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: December 19, 2008, 09:42:48 AM »

That skull looks photoshopped to me.. Look at the size of those teeth! Caylee still had little baby teeth.. Color me skeptical 
Im with you on that. Also, the prosecution was adament that no pictures of the skull would be released so that they could end up on the net. I saw the same picture yesterday and there was no obvious skull. Maybe the person who was saying there was a skull in the picture got frustrated when no one could see it so they doctored it so they could be right..JMHO

That is what I am wondering. Where did these come from? And just to mention again, "Where is the alleged duct tape?" I'm just curious.
that skull was superimposed there.. right next to it is what may be an actual skull, it was out there for comparison

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: December 19, 2008, 09:44:13 AM »

We all feel invisible most of the time. It's all good. I post what I am thinking, if someone answers, it's gravy. Most of the time I post to sound off. I spend most of the time reading EVERYONE'S posts!! Do not despair, Monkey friend, you are seen!! 

Me, too FlaMom. I usually post to think "out loud" so to speak. If someone chimes in, awesome. Smile
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: December 19, 2008, 09:45:18 AM »

Good Morning QuietMonkey>>-->> you must not be invisible, because, I can see you, and thank you for posting the meter mans identity will be revieled.. I am not sure if I should feel sorry for the guy, or add him into the equation of an accomplice.

Yesterday someone here said, a guy went to see casey in jail, the guy had ties with another guy who knows meter guy... I believe in the three degrees of connection, so if the meter guy read meters in caseys neighborhood, maybe she DID know him. MAybe guy from the jail visit  told him, he could get a reward, if he would just say he accidentally found Caylees body...

Remember, a few days ago, we all found out, that if we have a tip for le, we will not get a reward unless we phone the tip line first.  This meter guy called tip line first, not 911 in august 11th, 2 days after Caylees b day.. Remember Cindy telling casey, We have to get Caylee home by her third b day... so, things that make me go hmm...
It is a cruel world, when none of us can trust le, to really search for missing people.

I do think though, people will now HOLD their tips, as last nights ng people seemed out for blood on this meter guy.  If he did not have anything to do with Caylee, then imagine how he is feeling.. HE found what thousands were searching for, and everyone is suspecting him, me included. I feel this case has tainted me even more, when it comes to le. Especially with MY own dealings with them here, and Judith Osteen being missing, dec 16th, 2007..
mio

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: December 19, 2008, 09:45:40 AM »

Morning Quiet. I just got to your post and read the article. Thanks for posting it. Very interesting!

Not to worry. I am invisiable almost always around here. One thing I have found for sure is that it's not personal. Honestly, many monkeys are trying to juggle this along with other important things--sometimes even work. So, don't worry, you are still important. Even when a post gets missed. Smile

Thanks stayhome! I know what you're saying, I've posted the same thing to other monkeys who've felt invisible! I love all the monkeys, and I don't think I'm purposely being ignored, but sometimes a monkey does have to make a little noise to get noticed! It's all good!

Oh yeah, for sure....gotta rattle the cage a little sometimes. I know what you mean. Smile
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: December 19, 2008, 09:46:02 AM »

I wonder if it has occurred to Cindy that had she not recruited people to call in meaningless tips, then maybe OSCO would not have been as overwhelmed and this tip could have received more attention. No.Of course that wouldn't occur to her!

Carmen
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: December 19, 2008, 09:46:13 AM »

you are not invisible...I think everyone is simply trying to catch up or look at the photos or read the links...hang in there...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: December 19, 2008, 09:46:31 AM »

From the jailhouse visit from Cindy:

CINDY ANTHONY: I think when she`s found then you can tell everybody what you know and you`ll be out -- you`ll be released, don`t you think?

C. ANTHONY: Potentially, I don`t know.

I think Casey's response says ALOT.  She knows she's not getting out!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: December 19, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »

I don't know if I should do this.. 

Will understand if this gets deleted. 

WARNING ----------> Pics of the crime scene
2nd and 3rd pic are zoomed in
VERY GRAPHIC!!
3rd pic is the skull...

Scroll FAST if you don't want to look
I hate Casey... 

Good Morning Monks...Please someone tell me that skull was photoshopped...OHMYGAWD!!!

Ya know if that is a skull and that is tape around it then in the 2nd and 3rd pics it looks like tape all around the top of the skull too...

I must need glasses, because I don't see the duct tape. I will go back and look again. Thanks for saying this, because I was asking about the duct tape.

Anthony Rusciano
    My thoughts also!

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: December 19, 2008, 09:47:53 AM »

Just thinking if someone in the A's family knew the body was there, what's the possibility of them going after the fact, say many months later and putting evidence from the house near the bag (without touching or opening the bag). Probably could be either two reasons. 1. to make sure KC looked guilty, or 2. to make sure that it was obvious that some things were placed there recently therefore KC couldn't have done it because she's in prison. That could cast alot of doubt about the case and ultimately set her free. Almost sounds stupid reading it, but just a thought I had. The whole case is so strange already anyway, so nothing is too far fetched! As far as which A that might do that, could be any of the 3 not currently in prison. How many other people have access to the inside of their house-a key? Besides Zanny that is!

Anyone????

After sleeping on this I think I will keep it simple....I still don't think anyone anyone knew, I think casey acted alone and I think the evidence will prove it

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: December 19, 2008, 09:48:19 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

Did investigators find Caylee Anthony's book at search site?OrlandoSentinel.com

9:13 PM EST, December 18, 2008

On a day filled with developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony -- including news that the man who discovered human remains last week called in the same tip three times in August -- a single photograph brought forth as many questions as it answered.

Did investigators searching a wooded area for skeletal remains also find a book that Caylee liked to read?

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book. (Click here to see the photos)

That object appears similar to a book that Caylee is reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July. (Click here to watch that video.)

Editors at OrlandoSentinel.com discovered the similarities while looking over the crime scene photos late Thursday. We wondered if the Orange County Sheriff's Department noticed the same thing. So we asked.

Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said he had not seen the crime-scene photos and could not comment on their content. He said he would not ask investigators about the photo.

Whatever the object -- book, cereal box, wrapping paper or whatever -- no close-up photos of it were released by investigators, who have said that the wooded area is full of debris.

Shortly before dinnertime Thursday, Nieves confirmed that significan skeletal remains were discovered and that the search area was being expanded. It had been anticipated that investigators were close to opening the area up. Instead, Nieves said, the search will continue today and possibly into the weekend.

That development, however, was followed by the stunner: The utility worker who phoned in the discovery of a bag of bones in the wooded area in east Orange County -- about two blocks from the home of Caylee's mother and grandparents -- first called in a tip to the sheriff's department's communications center on August 11. The next day, he called Crimeline. And on Aug. 13, he called the communications center again.

The meter reader's next call about the case was last week. That day, he reported to his boss at Orange County Utilities Department that he found a bag of bones that included a small skull.

Yes, I saw this on the Today Show and OC admitted they let it slip through the cracks, they were tired of all the false tips, Caylee could have be found as of Aug 11,12,and 13 IF they just looked...bunch of Jackasses in my book!!!

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: December 19, 2008, 09:48:50 AM »

That is what I am wondering. Where did these come from? And just to mention again, "Where is the alleged duct tape?" I'm just curious.
that skull was superimposed there.. right next to it is what may be an actual skull, it was out there for comparison

Thanks Flamom. I still can't really make-out duct tape. Maybe it's my computer screen or something. Anyway, thanks for clarifying for me. Much appreciated! Smile
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: December 19, 2008, 09:50:40 AM »

Good Morning QuietMonkey>>-->> you must not be invisible, because, I can see you, and thank you for posting the meter mans identity will be revieled.. I am not sure if I should feel sorry for the guy, or add him into the equation of an accomplice.

Yesterday someone here said, a guy went to see casey in jail, the guy had ties with another guy who knows meter guy... I believe in the three degrees of connection, so if the meter guy read meters in caseys neighborhood, maybe she DID know him. MAybe guy from the jail visit  told him, he could get a reward, if he would just say he accidentally found Caylees body...

Remember, a few days ago, we all found out, that if we have a tip for le, we will not get a reward unless we phone the tip line first.  This meter guy called tip line first, not 911 in august 11th, 2 days after Caylees b day.. Remember Cindy telling casey, We have to get Caylee home by her third b day... so, things that make me go hmm...
It is a cruel world, when none of us can trust le, to really search for missing people.

I do think though, people will now HOLD their tips, as last nights ng people seemed out for blood on this meter guy.  If he did not have anything to do with Caylee, then imagine how he is feeling.. HE found what thousands were searching for, and everyone is suspecting him, me included. I feel this case has tainted me even more, when it comes to le. Especially with MY own dealings with them here, and Judith Osteen being missing, dec 16th, 2007..
mio

Okay, so how did they find out this guy had called before? Does anyone know? Did HE tell on himself when he found out he wouldn't get the reward? Seriously, this is getting entirely too crazy, which is upsetting. This gives the defense grounds to prove LE wasn't properly following tips. This opens all kind of doors that I pray will be closed with futher information and investigation.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: December 19, 2008, 09:50:41 AM »

hahahah something tells me it's going to be a day when we ALL need to put our big girl panties on

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #258 on: December 19, 2008, 09:51:06 AM »

That pic with the skull in it is an obvious "photoshop job" and not a good one. IMO

I am so frustrated. What the hell? Doesn't LE know by now if this is Caylee or not? The meter reader ... the deputy who handled or mishandled the call ... this is getting to be too much! Did he have a hunch? Did he actually see the bag with the remains in it in August and LE fumbled the pass? Did he get a tip from a Casey friend? Did he know Casey? What the hell? Did Anthony What's His Damn Name respond to the calls in August? If so, shouldn't LE have noted that after he was fired for doing Casey and lying? Shouldn't they have followed up? What about the other 2 cops she supposedly had "relations" with? I am so damn MAD and confused.

Where is Caylee? Is this Caylee? What about Caylee?   

I remember you, Caylee.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: December 19, 2008, 09:52:14 AM »

Snipped>>>>>

I'm thinking Anthony what's his face -- the cop.

Anthony Rusciano    My thoughts also!

Sorry hit the wrong quote button 

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.