April 25, 2024, 05:02:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398083 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: December 19, 2008, 09:52:29 AM »

I wonder if it has occurred to Cindy that had she not recruited people to call in meaningless tips, then maybe OSCO would not have been as overwhelmed and this tip could have received more attention. No.Of course that wouldn't occur to her!

Maybe...but considering how close the tip was to the home, it makes no sense they wouldn't prioritize it. Just my opinion. If LE dropped the ball on this (I pray they didn't) but if they did, on this case, so high profiled, it would be a serious problem for prosecution...I think.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: December 19, 2008, 09:55:10 AM »

That pic with the skull in it is an obvious "photoshop job" and not a good one. IMO

I am so frustrated. What the hell? Doesn't LE know by now if this is Caylee or not? The meter reader ... the deputy who handled or mishandled the call ... this is getting to be too much! Did he have a hunch? Did he actually see the bag with the remains in it in August and LE fumbled the pass? Did he get a tip from a Casey friend? Did he know Casey? What the hell? Did Anthony What's His Damn Name respond to the calls in August? If so, shouldn't LE have noted that after he was fired for doing Casey and lying? Shouldn't they have followed up? What about the other 2 cops she supposedly had "relations" with? I am so damn MAD and confused.

Where is Caylee? Is this Caylee? What about Caylee?   

You said it, goodnmad--and I am feeling your name today. I am good and mad! Really upset!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #262 on: December 19, 2008, 09:55:14 AM »

That pic with the skull in it is an obvious "photoshop job" and not a good one. IMO

I am so frustrated. What the hell? Doesn't LE know by now if this is Caylee or not? The meter reader ... the deputy who handled or mishandled the call ... this is getting to be too much! Did he have a hunch? Did he actually see the bag with the remains in it in August and LE fumbled the pass? Did he get a tip from a Casey friend? Did he know Casey? What the hell? Did Anthony What's His Damn Name respond to the calls in August? If so, shouldn't LE have noted that after he was fired for doing Casey and lying? Shouldn't they have followed up? What about the other 2 cops she supposedly had "relations" with? I am so damn MAD and confused.

Good,

I am in complete agreement with you. I do think the remains are Caylee's but they way they were found is giving me a VERY bad feeling.

Just when u think this case cannot get anymore frustrating!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: December 19, 2008, 09:57:01 AM »

morning monkeys!
CBB decorated my monkey coffee Smile

It's very cute!!  We have a lot of talented monkeys in the cage! (Hey..  they don't get extra nanners for this, do they??  Cuz if they do.... )
Can any of these wonderfully talented monkeys animate my snowglobe? I'm such a dunce with this stuff
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: December 19, 2008, 09:58:10 AM »

Good Morning to all arriving monkeys!!

Morning Monkeys! Just had to tell you that I LOVE your Christmas card. Sat and stared at it for ages. Wish I knew how to post things like that. Am fortunate if I don't mess up quotes when I post! Anyway, thanks for that. It was a welcome surprise this morning.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: December 19, 2008, 10:00:09 AM »

Conway on GMA this morning

http://www.wftv.com/video/18315877/index.html

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 19, 2008, 10:00:11 AM »

Good,

I am in complete agreement with you. I do think the remains are Caylee's but they way they were found is giving me a VERY bad feeling.

Just when u think this case cannot get anymore frustrating!

Exactly Curious. Someone said earlier---please forgive me for not remembering who it was--but someone said in an earlier post about this being like a movie. That's true. It's insane! Trouble is, in a movie (usually) it all works out in the end. In real life, the burden of proof is on the prosecution. If they leave even a small hole of opportunity for the defense to create reasonable doubt (about anything, from the person who did it to the way it was done to proving if evidence was tampered with) this might not end so happily ever after for anyone but the Anthony's.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: December 19, 2008, 10:00:14 AM »

Would any monkey know the name of Caylee' fav book?
TIA

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: December 19, 2008, 10:01:06 AM »

Ya know what? I don't believe that they partied in those woods. After seeing the area myself, it is way too lowly overgrown. We have woods around here that are okay to party in. But that place was very very thickly overgrown. Not a place that you would want to walk into.
The meter reader is just another wierd twist. There is quite a cast of characters in this case!
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: December 19, 2008, 10:01:11 AM »

Call me skeptical.....But.....
LE wouldn't give defense photos because they did not want the skull on the internet and TV...Yet here it is? Are we sure these photos aren't doctored?  Is a skull that has been in the weather for 5 months this black?  It looks like it has been in the weather for 5 years.

Oh yeah, Who the H*** is Manny?

Oh I forgot, Good morning Monkeys

traci
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: December 19, 2008, 10:01:49 AM »

stayOkay, so how did they find out this guy had called before? Does anyone know? Did HE tell on himself when he found out he wouldn't get the reward? Seriously, this is getting entirely too crazy, which is upsetting. This gives the defense grounds to prove LE wasn't properly following tips. This opens all kind of doors that I pray will be closed with futher information and investigationhomemommy says>>-->>

mio reply's>>-->  The tip line has records, and after the meter guy called 911, all the tips were rechecked, because meter guy told them he had called three times before, and the dates he phoned.  I imagine since they told him he would not get a reward, if he IS involved, he will certainly talk rather than go to jail for being an accomplice.. Or I would think he might.. IT does open doors , and I think many changes will occure because of this case.  Good changes I hope.....Guess we will see soon enough.mio
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #271 on: December 19, 2008, 10:01:57 AM »

Have we seen the August tips from meter reader yet? IMO that will make a HUGE difference in how bad this looks for LE and for the prosecution.

If the tip was "I smelled something funny." Well, not much of a tip.
"I saw a bag on the side of the road." Maybe more of a tip.
"Someone -- a real live person -- not a voice in my head -- told me the remains were at this location. You should check it out." Definitely a tip.
Or -- the tip to beat all tips: "I kicked the bag and a skull fell out."

I'm just so confused. But at the same time, I really do not see that original "gray bag" being the remains. Do you all think Casey would really just throw her right on the side of the road that close to her house? I don't.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: December 19, 2008, 10:02:05 AM »

Okay the more I play with that picture and the more I think it is the trees and shrub making an eerie picture ~~ one of those trick the eye things.....Where I put an arrow it looks like leaves in the original it looked like tape IDK I think nature is playing tricks with my eyes....
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: December 19, 2008, 10:04:01 AM »

Would any monkey know the name of Caylee' fav book?
TIA

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=122459029

My Favorite Book
Supper Time for Freida Fuzzy Paws

At least thats what the A's say it is...
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: December 19, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »

I wonder if it has occurred to Cindy that had she not recruited people to call in meaningless tips, then maybe OSCO would not have been as overwhelmed and this tip could have received more attention. No.Of course that wouldn't occur to her!

Maybe...but considering how close the tip was to the home, it makes no sense they wouldn't prioritize it. Just my opinion. If LE dropped the ball on this (I pray they didn't) but if they did, on this case, so high profiled, it would be a serious problem for prosecution...I think.

I agree. It looks so sloppy considering where the tip was called in from. On the other hand, do we have ANY idea how many meaningless tips from well-meaning people they might have had to handle? Remember the grocery bag with deodorant sitting by the road somewhere on the route between the Anthonys and Tony's apt?

The same guy calling in the earlier tips and this one that led to finding her remains doesn't bother me nearly as much as what was going on with the police...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: December 19, 2008, 10:06:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Lurkers!

Good Morning, Honey!

Awwww, morning to you too, Sugar! 

It's ok, Sea.. I'm not trying to steal your woman....

or am I? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: December 19, 2008, 10:06:56 AM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 9:16 am EST December 19, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

Just reposting, feeling invisible again today!!

Good Morning QuietMonkey>>-->> you must not be invisible, because, I can see you, and thank you for posting the meter mans identity will be revieled.. I am not sure if I should feel sorry for the guy, or add him into the equation of an accomplice.

Yesterday someone here said, a guy went to see casey in jail, the guy had ties with another guy who knows meter guy... I believe in the three degrees of connection, so if the meter guy read meters in caseys neighborhood, maybe she DID know him. MAybe guy from the jail visit  told him, he could get a reward, if he would just say he accidentally found Caylees body...

Remember, a few days ago, we all found out, that if we have a tip for le, we will not get a reward unless we phone the tip line first.  This meter guy called tip line first, not 911 in august 11th, 2 days after Caylees b day.. Remember Cindy telling casey, We have to get Caylee home by her third b day... so, things that make me go hmm...
It is a cruel world, when none of us can trust le, to really search for missing people.

I do think though, people will now HOLD their tips, as last nights ng people seemed out for blood on this meter guy.  If he did not have anything to do with Caylee, then imagine how he is feeling.. HE found what thousands were searching for, and everyone is suspecting him, me included. I feel this case has tainted me even more, when it comes to le. Especially with MY own dealings with them here, and Judith Osteen being missing, dec 16th, 2007..
mio

The words of LP from Nancy Grace show on 12/9 still give me cause to wonder about the recent happenings. "But everybody knows when she died and -- the 30 days is not a secret anymore. And don`t be surprised -- don`t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don`t drop it on us here that they`ve got the body somewhere." Two days later, while Baez is in court asking for a trial delay, meterman finds Caylee. Then we hear OSCO was given tips 3 times and cleared the area. Not to mention TES calling off search of area due to water. Coincidence, Conspiracy or Synchronicity,,,,,take your pick, cause I sure can't figure it out.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/09/ng.01.html

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #277 on: December 19, 2008, 10:07:17 AM »

I am sick ... literally sick, monkeys. Maybe we should be Sick Monkeys for a few days.

If this leads to that waste of space walking out of prison, I will be disgusted. More than disgusted. There is not even a word for what I'll be.

Please tell me the meter reader's first tips weren't all that "credible" and were investigated and dismissed properly. And that he wanted the reward money and had a hunch and kept snooping in the area once the water went down. please just tell me he did it for the money and that LE could not have found the remains in August. Please. Lie to me if you have to.

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #278 on: December 19, 2008, 10:07:23 AM »

Call me skeptical.....But.....
LE wouldn't give defense photos because they did not want the skull on the internet and TV...Yet here it is? Are we sure these photos aren't doctored?  Is a skull that has been in the weather for 5 months this black?  It looks like it has been in the weather for 5 years.

Oh yeah, Who the H*** is Manny?

Oh I forgot, Good morning Monkeys

traci

I think todays word is CONFUSION!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: December 19, 2008, 10:08:03 AM »

I think so too FB. First we have to know that this is definitely Caylee, then they can figure it all out. Too many strange things though, like LP saying don't be surprised if LE already has a body. Don't get me wrong, I know alot of what he says is WAY out there, but I know he does have some inside knowledge. I also don't think there is any kind of conspiracy by LE or the whole OCSO. As far as any individual LE, I don't know, I'll wait and see. I still have a lot of confidence in them, and that they are doing everything right. I just hope this meter reader thing doesn't keep snowballing, as it has already started!!

I think the confirmation that it is Caylee is just a formality... they know it is, but are holding back for obvious reasons. I do find it odd that LP said what he did just a few days before this bag with the remains were found. And last night on NG he says something about someone telling this guy to go back and look again, and voila! the remains were found! If LP knew the body was there... why didn't HE or his team go look for it? Is he psychic? Why didn't NG let him explain, why did she cut him off?
I have no worries about the guy who found it, I just think whoever followed up on those tips back in Aug. didn't do a very good job of checking it out.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.