April 26, 2024, 07:45:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398161 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #280 on: December 19, 2008, 10:08:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Lurkers!

Good Morning, Honey!

Awwww, morning to you too, Sugar! 

It's ok, Sea.. I'm not trying to steal your woman....

or am I? 

Monkey love triangle ... well that cheered me up a little.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: December 19, 2008, 10:08:46 AM »

Does anyone have info on the teens who found the srting going into the ground there? And what about the cop who said it was a bomb?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: December 19, 2008, 10:09:14 AM »

Ya know what? I don't believe that they partied in those woods. After seeing the area myself, it is way too lowly overgrown. We have woods around here that are okay to party in. But that place was very very thickly overgrown. Not a place that you would want to walk into.
The meter reader is just another wierd twist. There is quite a cast of characters in this case!

Well, that was some number of years ago. It's possible it's become overgrown since then. I grew up in South Louisiana, and there was a wooded area where my friends and I  played, and it used to be sorta kept-up (the underbrush kept cleared) by the owner. Since then, the owner passed away and someone purchased the acreage, and they live in another state. I visited there a few years back, and it was completely overgrown.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: December 19, 2008, 10:09:50 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Is it just me or are other monkeys feeling the same way?
I agree. I smell a hoax. Damnitttt

From Day One..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #284 on: December 19, 2008, 10:10:02 AM »

Good Morning, I for one want to hear from the meter reader during the press conference. I think along with him and the sheriff and whoever else speaks, this will all become clearer. It is a shame the meter reader is being crucified by the defense, but I expected that. Once the missing pieces of this latest mess comes together I hope LE can continue there job and not be sidetracked. I believe it was Sunny who said she is going to keep this simple, me too.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: December 19, 2008, 10:10:15 AM »

stayOkay, so how did they find out this guy had called before? Does anyone know? Did HE tell on himself when he found out he wouldn't get the reward? Seriously, this is getting entirely too crazy, which is upsetting. This gives the defense grounds to prove LE wasn't properly following tips. This opens all kind of doors that I pray will be closed with futher information and investigationhomemommy says>>-->>

mio reply's>>-->  The tip line has records, and after the meter guy called 911, all the tips were rechecked, because meter guy told them he had called three times before, and the dates he phoned.  I imagine since they told him he would not get a reward, if he IS involved, he will certainly talk rather than go to jail for being an accomplice.. Or I would think he might.. IT does open doors , and I think many changes will occure because of this case.  Good changes I hope.....Guess we will see soon enough.mio

Thank you for this info. I was unclear about how this all went down. Thank you!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: December 19, 2008, 10:10:37 AM »

I don't know if I should do this.. 

Will understand if this gets deleted. 

WARNING ----------> Pics of the crime scene
2nd and 3rd pic are zoomed in
VERY GRAPHIC!!
3rd pic is the skull...

Scroll FAST if you don't want to look
I hate Casey... 

Good Morning Monks...Please someone tell me that skull was photoshopped...OHMYGAWD!!!

Ya know if that is a skull and that is tape around it then in the 2nd and 3rd pics it looks like tape all around the top of the skull too...

That's another thing that bothers me...why is the duct tape completely around the head? If you want to silence the person you put the tape on their mouth NOT around the head. It was reported that the tape was OVER the hair. That bothers me A LOT!

Me too, while driving yesterday and thinking about it I broke into a sweat and felt so shaken. I cannot comprehend the hatred and jealousy Casey must of felt towards Caylee to be so cruel.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: December 19, 2008, 10:11:33 AM »

Would any monkey know the name of Caylee' fav book?
TIA

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=122459029

My Favorite Book
Supper Time for Freida Fuzzy Paws

At least thats what the A's say it is...

Thanks, I was trying to find a pic of the cover with no luck. anyone have a pic of the cover?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #288 on: December 19, 2008, 10:12:36 AM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed

Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 10:07 am EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is expected Friday to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered a child's remains near the Anthonys' home. Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader had been a county employee for a relatively short time and would appear at a news conference Friday. Triggs said the meter reader is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense.

There are concerns surrounding the meter reader who found a child's remains believed to be Caylee Anthony. The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the meter reader had been to the scene before and had called police about the area in August

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: December 19, 2008, 10:12:44 AM »

Good Morning, I for one want to hear from the meter reader during the press conference. I think along with him and the sheriff and whoever else speaks, this will all become clearer. It is a shame the meter reader is being crucified by the defense, but I expected that. Once the missing pieces of this latest mess comes together I hope LE can continue there job and not be sidetracked. I believe it was Sunny who said she is going to keep this simple, me too.
Okay... Im gonna try to do the same

From Day One..
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: December 19, 2008, 10:12:59 AM »

VERY GRAPHIC!!
3rd pic is the skull...

I hate Casey... 

Good Morning Monks...Please someone tell me that skull was photoshopped...OHMYGAWD!!!

Ya know if that is a skull and that is tape around it then in the 2nd and 3rd pics it looks like tape all around the top of the skull too...

That's another thing that bothers me...why is the duct tape completely around the head? If you want to silence the person you put the tape on their mouth NOT around the head. It was reported that the tape was OVER the hair. That bothers me A LOT!

Me too, while driving yesterday and thinking about it I broke into a sweat and felt so shaken. I cannot comprehend the hatred and jealousy Casey must of felt towards Caylee to be so cruel.

Sorry I messed up the post. Just the last comment is mine.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #291 on: December 19, 2008, 10:13:48 AM »

VERY GRAPHIC!!
3rd pic is the skull...

I hate Casey... 

I don't think KC put the duct tape on Caylee!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: December 19, 2008, 10:15:46 AM »

I am sick ... literally sick, monkeys. Maybe we should be Sick Monkeys for a few days.

If this leads to that waste of space walking out of prison, I will be disgusted. More than disgusted. There is not even a word for what I'll be.

Please tell me the meter reader's first tips weren't all that "credible" and were investigated and dismissed properly. And that he wanted the reward money and had a hunch and kept snooping in the area once the water went down. please just tell me he did it for the money and that LE could not have found the remains in August. Please. Lie to me if you have to.

I am in complete agreement with you. I am literally sick, too. I am praying this all works out to be much ado about nothing, but I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

The only thing I can think of right now is that "if" she does walk out, she won't have much of a life. She doesn't have the money nor power OJ was able to get to keep going on. Who will hire her (knowing she is a liar and a thief) Not many people, I would think...hope...ugh
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: December 19, 2008, 10:16:39 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Is it just me or are other monkeys feeling the same way?
I agree. I smell a hoax. Damnitttt

But this is a child's remains. It is not rocks in a bag in the river. So, if this is a hoax it is a lot more involved. And someone's child is dead.

I don't know. I just feel like crying while banging my head against a brick wall. So here goes. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #294 on: December 19, 2008, 10:17:08 AM »

So a big ole snake caused the the deputy who responded back in August to be derelict in his duty.  If it weren't for this meter reader, Caylee might never have been found.  Seems the officer and the Sheriff's department let this one get away back in August. 

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html#-

WTF?  MyTime could have taken care of it!!!!!  

Good morning monkeys and welcome newbies.

Im pages behind and I'm sure this has been said but I just have to say it

~~~~~A SNAKE SCARED THIS COP ~~WHAT~~ AND HE IS DEFENDING THE PUBLIC~~~~~

I'm sorry if this is the truth and he is scared of a snake he needs to be put behind a desk

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: December 19, 2008, 10:17:27 AM »

Would any monkey know the name of Caylee' fav book?
TIA

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=122459029

My Favorite Book
Supper Time for Freida Fuzzy Paws

At least thats what the A's say it is...

Thanks, I was trying to find a pic of the cover with no luck. anyone have a pic of the cover?

Sorry, couldn't find one. Maybe it's Zanny the Nanny? Seems strange. Why would her book be there too? Was she trying to make it look like a kidnapping (or maybe Lee was??)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: December 19, 2008, 10:17:40 AM »

I don't think KC put the duct tape on Caylee!

What's your theory?

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: December 19, 2008, 10:18:57 AM »

So a big ole snake caused the the deputy who responded back in August to be derelict in his duty.  If it weren't for this meter reader, Caylee might never have been found.  Seems the officer and the Sheriff's department let this one get away back in August. 

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html#-

WTF?  MyTime could have taken care of it!!!!!  

Snake? Did the officer lose his job? Should have, lack of courage is a reason to lose your job with Police...just look back to police during Katrina fired for this.

Good morning monkeys and welcome newbies.

Im pages behind and I'm sure this has been said but I just have to say it

~~~~~A SNAKE SCARED THIS COP ~~WHAT~~ AND HE IS DEFENDING THE PUBLIC~~~~~

I'm sorry if this is the truth and he is scared of a snake he needs to be put behind a desk

monkey hugs
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: December 19, 2008, 10:19:36 AM »

book cover

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: December 19, 2008, 10:19:44 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html

Co-Worker: Snake Scared Off Deputy Checking Tip Near Caylee Home
More Skeletal Remains Discovered; Search Site Expands

POSTED: Thursday, December 18, 2008
UPDATED: 8:15 am EST December 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A co-worker of the man who last week discovered a skull and the remains of a child in a wooded area near the home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents said the deputy who checked on the man's first tips -- made in August -- was scared off by a large snake.

The utility worker, an Orange County water meter reader who has not been identified, first called in a tip to Crimeline on Aug. 11, saying he spotted a bag partially submerged on the side of Suburban Drive, near the area where human bones that investigators believe belong to Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June, were found.

Caylee lived with her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, who remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance, at the home of George and Cindy Anthony, which is located less than a half-mile from the wooded area.

"The deputy responds out to the scene, takes a look at the area, monitors the area, surveils the area to see what's available here for them to find. (The deputy) does not find anything, and then cleared the call," Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

The same utility worker then called in the same tip on Aug. 12. A detective received the information but did not respond to the area, Local 6 News reported.

"They had information at that time that a detective was handling it, that the area had been searched -- which the area had been searched previously by cadaver dogs we understand -- but exactly what area we are still trying to determine," Nieves said.

The meter reader called in the same tip for a third time on Aug. 13, and an Orange County sheriff's deputy went to the wooded area to search for the bag but encountered a large snake and turned back, clearing the scene a short time later, according to the co-worker.

"That's where we're trying to determine the thoroughness of the follow-up," Nieves said.

The worker then returned to the woods on Dec. 11 -- four months after placing his first tip -- and discovered the bag. He picked it up, and a child's skull rolled out. The worker called the dispatcher who he works with, and his boss placed a 911 call about the finding.

The following is text of part of the conversation the worker had with dispatch:

Meter reader: I'm in the wooded area down by the school. I need you, like, now. I just found a human skull.

Dispatch: OK. I talked to the sheriff's department. They got somebody coming down there. Do not do anything that could cause any attention whatsoever. Just stay right there and they'll meet with you.

Meter reader: Understood. 10-4.

The meter reader, who has been pulled from his job so he can avoid publicity, is not considered a suspect in the case, Nieves said.

Nieves also said more skeletal remains found on Thursday appeared to be those of a small child. The remains have not been identified -- the skull and earlier finds have been undergoing DNA and other testing.

Because of their location and size, authorities said they believe the remains are that of the missing toddler, who was 2 years old when she disappeared.

Nieves said accusations made by Casey Anthony's defense team that the search site is being held by authorities longer than necessary are not true. He cited the fact that more remains have been found as proof.

"This is a perfect example of why the public and media should not be prejudging the case," said Todd Black, a spokesman for Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez. "I would imagine the meter reader should get an attorney before the sheriff's office accuses him of a crime."

CNN show host Nancy Grace, a former attorney who has been following the Caylee case closely, said the new information could lead to doubt in the minds of jurors if the case goes to trial.

"The remains were not there earlier when the area was cleared apparently by police and cadaver dogs, and therefore, the remains were put there while tot mom, Casey Anthony, was behind bars, ruling her out. That is an obvious argument," Grace told Local 6 News.

Teeth, More Bones Found

Meanwhile, teeth and more skeletal remains were found during a search of the woods on Wednesday, causing officials to expand the search area to more than a half-acre, Local 6 News reported.

FBI agents on Thursday continued to assist in the search at the site. Prosecutors visited the search site on Wednesday to ensure the quality of work being done by investigators.

"As we make additional discoveries on the scene here, they will continue to provide that information, properly label it, sort through it, make sure that it's returned to the medical examiner's office as well," Nieves said.

A team of scientists, including anthropologists, a forensic botanist and a forensic entomologist, have been researching insect and plant growth and climate changes in the area in an effort to pinpoint when the remains were left there.

Baez on Thursday filed a notice of intent to examine debris taken from the search site, requesting that the state preserve all of the dirt, trees, bushes and shrubs so the defense team can thoroughly sift through it.

According to the defense team, hair similar to Caylee's was found and was being analyzed to help identify the remains, Local 6 News reported.

A nearby makeshift memorial displaying stuffed animals, balloons, letters and flowers in honor of Caylee has more than tripled in size since Monday, Local 6 News reported.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.