April 25, 2024, 04:51:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398082 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #320 on: December 19, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html

Co-Worker: Snake Scared Off Deputy Checking Tip Near Caylee Home
More Skeletal Remains Discovered; Search Site Expands

POSTED: Thursday, December 18, 2008
UPDATED: 8:15 am EST December 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A co-worker of the man who last week discovered a skull and the remains of a child in a wooded area near the home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents said the deputy who checked on the man's first tips -- made in August -- was scared off by a large snake.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Nope, I don't buy it!

I want to know WHO the cops was   

Officer Fraidy Pants. Ok, sorry. I have to interject some humor today or I will go bonkers. I've already got a huge headache from all that head banging earlier. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: December 19, 2008, 10:32:34 AM »

Did anyone see JB on Today show this am? I have only read pg 9 & 10 so I am sorry if this has already been mentioned. He was insinuating about the evidence like "if it is evidence."
Matt asked him who is paying the defense team. He is really tight lipped on that. I still say it is someone who doesn't want their name associated with this case but probably knows Casey(Benevides?).
SNIPPED
Benevides is one of my guesses, but I keep coming back to why.  My other guess is Todd Black, who in his former days as Gil Cabot, had media connections -- movie deal.  Did he get a contract at the very beginning from Baez?  What about Larry Garrison, what kind of contract is he holding on to, if any?  My guess is Garrison has a contract for a book.  Is any of who is paying for what have anything to do with NeJame's departure?  Could any of people who have contracts be responsible for all the media attention this case is getting?  How did this case get to the media coverage point that it is?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: December 19, 2008, 10:34:52 AM »

I don't think KC put the duct tape on Caylee!

What's your theory?

Good,

I wish I had one! LOL I am trying to just use common sense here. To me the only reason to put the tape COMPLETELY around the head and OVER the hair would be to hold it together.

Has it been determined if the tape was applied before or after death?

What I do NOT think happened is KC trying to stage it to look like a kidnapping. That is way to much credit given to her.

Again today's word CONFUSION

Is it possible she used the tape to wrap a sheet or towel around the body and around the head and part of the tape stuck to the head and the sheet came loose but the tape stayed on??? I guess the big question is how much tape was there ...

I'm just not sure about the tape. Before or after death ... I don't know.

I remember you, Caylee.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: December 19, 2008, 10:35:13 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Is it just me or are other monkeys feeling the same way?
I agree. I smell a hoax. Damnitttt

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on what you mean by a hoax??? Anyone??
I just cant help but think things might have been planted. I was just thinking out loud. I am sure it will all make sense soon.
Being a wuss I can totally understand a snake scaring the deputy, but that said.. He should have sent a co worker out there as this is a missing child case. Maybe he assumed it was nothing. Bet he feels like a heel and will have major IA Inv going on.

From Day One..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: December 19, 2008, 10:35:14 AM »

I am scared of snakes too ... but dude, you carry a gun and you are scared of a snake? Go get a shovel to chop its head off with if it comes at you. I'm scared of snakes and I've done this very deed before. This is ridiculous.

Or call for back-up!

Put your big boy undies on for crying out loud!!!!! 

Yep. That's was Animal Control is for.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #325 on: December 19, 2008, 10:36:06 AM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 9:16 am EST December 19, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

Just reposting, feeling invisible again today!!
We all feel invisible most of the time. It's all good. I post what I am thinking, if someone answers, it's gravy. Most of the time I post to sound off. I spend most of the time reading EVERYONE'S posts!! Do not despair, Monkey friend, you are seen!! 

Me, too FlaMom. I usually post to think "out loud" so to speak. If someone chimes in, awesome. Smile

I was just thinking about how insanely hard it would be to stay up-to-date on the board if every single post was responded to.  Talk about sensory overload!  I do think that someone made a great point the other day when they said that often when a post is not responded to or commented on, it is because many of us don't necessarily comment on each post that we agree with.   A post not being replied to definitely doesn't mean it's not being read.  Also, when a question is asked, many posters won't respond when they don't have an answer. 

It's definitely nothing personal.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: December 19, 2008, 10:36:13 AM »

I am scared of snakes too ... but dude, you carry a gun and you are scared of a snake? Go get a shovel to chop its head off with if it comes at you. I'm scared of snakes and I've done this very deed before. This is ridiculous.

Or call for back-up!

Since I'm anonymous, I will admit that I shoot snakes that get in my basement or garage. I even have a "snake gun" with ammo that will not tear up everything around the s.o.b.'s when I do them in. I live at the edge of a big wooded area and I HATE and am scared s***less of snakes. Unfortunately for me, if I get caught, I will get in BIG trouble. There are all sorts of environmental laws about killing snakes here, so I would not be surprised to learn that a Deputy could not kill a "big snake" so he could examine a trash bag on a tip.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #327 on: December 19, 2008, 10:36:17 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

What?? What hoax? Come on now, before we all start jumping on the KC train and giving Cindy a run for her money, just stop and think. A lot of monkeys between last night and this morning have put out great information on how this might have happened. Just because the find of Caylee's body didn't happen how we all thought it would doesn't mean it's a hoax.

The meter reader sounds legit, the only thing he probably did wrong was to continue to look on company time. He said he had to pee, but he wanted to find out about that bag. Had to wait for months to go back to the area once it was dry. Why not before this? Life gets in the way, not everyone's life revolves around this case.

As for LE, the area where the body was found was such a jungle someone mentioned that you could have been a few feet from the body and not see it. They had to machete the area just to see the ground! If you don't live in that area, listen to the monkeys who do! The smell after a few weeks would dissipate. I'm sure there was a lot of garbage in the area too. If the insects are any indication of the snakes, I wouldn't go wandering in there either. The area was slated to be looked at by TES at a later date once the water resided. So LE just backed off. YES, that's not good, but it really doesn't negate the fact KC killed her daughter. All by herself and tossed her off like garbage. JMO
I agree with you, and again after the press conference I think this will all make more sense.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: December 19, 2008, 10:37:07 AM »

Major Announcement Expected Today In Anthony Case
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 10:30 am EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Sources close to the investigation of a child's remains, found less than a half-mile from the Anthony home, told Eyewitness News that a major announcement is possible during a 2:00pm press conference. Orange County's Comminications Department is also expected to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered the child's remains.

Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader has been a county employee for a relatively short time and would appear at the news conference. Triggs said the meter reader is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTERVIEWS: Legal Analyst | Anthonys' Attorney
TEAM COVERAGE: Meter Reader's Identity May Be Released
CLOSE-UP LOOK: Sheriff's Office Releases Images
MESSAGE BOARD: Has Caylee Been Found?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are concerns surrounding the meter reader who found a child's remains believed to be Caylee Anthony. The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the meter reader had been to the scene before and had called police about the area in August (map from location to Anthonys' home).

Investigators interviewed the meter reader at length about what he knows, but he is not considered a suspect in any way.

"He is not a suspect in this case," Captain Angelo Nieves said early Thursday evening. "He is a credible witness and we consider him so at the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

Since the first day of the investigation, George and Cindy Anthony have said every Crimeline tip about their missing granddaughter Caylee was important.

Their attorney Brad Conway told Eyewitness News over the phone (raw interview) that Thursday's developments were the reasons the Anthonys are standing by their daughter Casey

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: December 19, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »

Or call for back-up!

Since I'm anonymous, I will admit that I shoot snakes that get in my basement or garage. I even have a "snake gun" with ammo that will not tear up everything around the s.o.b.'s when I do them in. I live at the edge of a big wooded area and I HATE and am scared s***less of snakes. Unfortunately for me, if I get caught, I will get in BIG trouble. There are all sorts of environmental laws about killing snakes here, so I would not be surprised to learn that a Deputy could not kill a "big snake" so he could examine a trash bag on a tip.
I sure didn't know that so that would make sense why he didn't shoot the snake.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: December 19, 2008, 10:38:08 AM »

I don't see how it could be a hoax. Tampering or planting evidence would surely mean prosecution. Maybe all the events should be taken at face value, even if there was a F-UP by someone in LE. The only thing unclear to me is if cadaver dogs were on that specific 1 acre. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: December 19, 2008, 10:38:54 AM »

Or call for back-up!

But he could call Animal Control, which has the ability to handle such things without killing them--especially in FL, where snakes are prominent.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: December 19, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »

Or call for back-up!

Ahh, I didn't think of that. Good point.

He should have called for back-up and taken the teasing and maybe Caylee could have been found months ago.

I remember you, Caylee.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: December 19, 2008, 10:39:41 AM »

(snipped for length)

CNN show host Nancy Grace, a former attorney who has been following the Caylee case closely, said the new information could lead to doubt in the minds of jurors if the case goes to trial.

All I can say--or scream, rather--is, "PLEASE NO!" It seems they did botch this. Oh no, no, no.... Sad

She is right, tho. If they can somehow prove that the bag was put there after Casey was in jail, then it is going to be a big doubt for the jury, and OCSO better be doing some heavy damage control.
I have to do some shopping later on, so I hope when I get back there will be some more positive news and it will clear up a lot of confusion!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #334 on: December 19, 2008, 10:39:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....gotta take my daughter to the doctor this morning so I was just catching up here for a minute.  I say it was the grace of God that sent that Meter Man back into the woods to search again and its not gonna make much of a difference when the scientific tests are finished , and everything confirmed, this is the time that the Lord wanted her remains to be found for reasons we dont know yet and so I see no problem.....Im just thankful she has been found!

Amen HH, all the spinning on this story isn't going to matter one iota. Science is science and it will prove what happened to Caylee on the day of her death. LE has the best people looking at every angle and they will testify. KC is a monster and she will pay for what she did to Caylee. It's hard for us to believe she would wrap her head in duct tape b/c we could never do such a thing, but she did it. Whether it makes sense to us to do a small piece at the mouth or completely around the head doesn't matter. The tape went around the head, that's the fact that so far has been presented to us. Keep in mind this is the tip of the iceberg here!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: December 19, 2008, 10:40:34 AM »

Major Announcement Expected Today In Anthony Case
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 10:30 am EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Sources close to the investigation of a child's remains, found less than a half-mile from the Anthony home, told Eyewitness News that a major announcement is possible during a 2:00pm press conference. Orange County's Comminications Department is also expected to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered the child's remains.

Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader has been a county employee for a relatively short time and would appear at the news conference. Triggs said the meter reader is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense.

INTERVIEWS: Legal Analyst | Anthonys' Attorney
TEAM COVERAGE: Meter Reader's Identity May Be Released
CLOSE-UP LOOK: Sheriff's Office Releases Images
MESSAGE BOARD: Has Caylee Been Found?

There are concerns surrounding the meter reader who found a child's remains believed to be Caylee Anthony. The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the meter reader had been to the scene before and had called police about the area in August (map from location to Anthonys' home).

Investigators interviewed the meter reader at length about what he knows, but he is not considered a suspect in any way.

"He is not a suspect in this case," Captain Angelo Nieves said early Thursday evening. "He is a credible witness and we consider him so at the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

Since the first day of the investigation, George and Cindy Anthony have said every Crimeline tip about their missing granddaughter Caylee was important.

Their attorney Brad Conway told Eyewitness News over the phone (raw interview) that Thursday's developments were the reasons the Anthonys are standing by their daughter Casey
Thanks, major announcement, that sounds good.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 19, 2008, 10:40:41 AM »

I don't see how it could be a hoax. Tampering or planting evidence would surely mean prosecution. Maybe all the events should be taken at face value, even if there was a F-UP by someone in LE. The only thing unclear to me is if cadaver dogs were on that specific 1 acre. 

Just want to point something out ...

Tim Miller himself said on Nancy Grace a while back that cadaver dogs have CLEARED areas where later bodies were found.

I remember you, Caylee.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: December 19, 2008, 10:41:56 AM »

I don't think KC put the duct tape on Caylee!

What's your theory?

Good,

I wish I had one! LOL I am trying to just use common sense here. To me the only reason to put the tape COMPLETELY around the head and OVER the hair would be to hold it together.

Has it been determined if the tape was applied before or after death?

What I do NOT think happened is KC trying to stage it to look like a kidnapping. That is way to much credit given to her.

Again today's word CONFUSION

Is it possible she used the tape to wrap a sheet or towel around the body and around the head and part of the tape stuck to the head and the sheet came loose but the tape stayed on??? I guess the big question is how much tape was there ...

I'm just not sure about the tape. Before or after death ... I don't know.

The tape:  I don't find it at all unusual that if someone put duct tape over Caylee's mouth, they didn't just cut a piece a little wider than her mouth and slap it on there. The most secure way to tape the mouth would be to bring the tape all the way around the head and stick it to itself on the back of the head. If you're on the verge of murdering someone, you aren't going to be worried about how you'll get that tape off the hair that you've covered. Makes sense to me...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #338 on: December 19, 2008, 10:41:58 AM »

Or call for back-up!

maybe he had to go home and change them!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: December 19, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »

(snipped for length)

CNN show host Nancy Grace, a former attorney who has been following the Caylee case closely, said the new information could lead to doubt in the minds of jurors if the case goes to trial.

All I can say--or scream, rather--is, "PLEASE NO!" It seems they did botch this. Oh no, no, no.... Sad

She is right, tho. If they can somehow prove that the bag was put there after Casey was in jail, then it is going to be a big doubt for the jury, and OCSO better be doing some heavy damage control.
I have to do some shopping later on, so I hope when I get back there will be some more positive news and it will clear up a lot of confusion!

I do not suspect the meter reader...The cop is suspicious....and IF that bag was put there while Casey was in jail I SUSPECT LEE!!!

Didnt wanna take a lie detector test, or give DNA, or fingerprints....I would not put it past him to put that bag there to plant doubt.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.