March 28, 2024, 08:51:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397018 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #340 on: December 19, 2008, 10:44:02 AM »

Just wanted to say hi Stayathome ... haven't talked to you much in while. Hope your little cutie is doing well and ready for a happy holiday!   

Now, where oh where are my little cute Monken and Tater? Mmm fried taters. I am going to request those for Christmas dinner!!!

Sorry o/t ... just being a friendly monkey

I remember you, Caylee.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: December 19, 2008, 10:44:21 AM »

It is a darn shame that no good deed goes unpunished.  This suspicion surrounding this poor meter reader is unbelievable but not unpredictable!!!!!!!!

He has not been victimized because he gave a damn, like all of us.  Too bad OC can't put him in the witness protection program because he is now going to be jobless ("he was searching instead of working"), unemployable (because he will be a POI till this trial is over in 20??), ridiculed and thrown under a bus and whatever else the Defense can imagine to discredit him.  His discovery has totally ruined their case.  Confirms the timeline of when this child's body was placed there, for one.

He is credible to me because...

He must be able to pass a background check because he is a "count employee".

The first call...he only wanted to tell them where the bag was..evidently the reward wasn't the motive and he didn't want his name out there.  He only wanted the child found.

Second day....passes by...bag still there.... thinks, well guess I need to call that other number ...crimeline.  Cops dismiss it because they see the call was "covered" yesterday...geez over 5000 tips...can they really have the manpower to send multiple responders over and over?

Third day.....decides well I guess I will have to show it to them...waits for officer.  (Maybe he shows the officer the bag, says I don't want to get involved....and leaves)  Officer gets spooked by snake and runs out....figures it isn't anything anyway.  Remember the Jeffery Dahmer case?  His last victim manages to get out in the street, totally disoriented and naked, screams for help.  Police come and poor kid (under age BTW) sounds like he is drunk..plus he spoke with a heavy accent..but Dahmer comes up and tells them the guy is his gay lover and is drunk...they let him take him away...and you know the rest of the story.

Am I disappointed, you betcha!!!!!!!  There would have been a lot more tissue and evidence 4 months ago.  But, I have to trust God in this.  Caylee was found in God's time... not mine.  That she was found at all, I am truly thankful.  I also trust that He will take if from here and there will be justice.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: December 19, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....gotta take my daughter to the doctor this morning so I was just catching up here for a minute.  I say it was the grace of God that sent that Meter Man back into the woods to search again and its not gonna make much of a difference when the scientific tests are finished , and everything confirmed, this is the time that the Lord wanted her remains to be found for reasons we dont know yet and so I see no problem.....Im just thankful she has been found!

Amen HH, all the spinning on this story isn't going to matter one iota. Science is science and it will prove what happened to Caylee on the day of her death. LE has the best people looking at every angle and they will testify. KC is a monster and she will pay for what she did to Caylee. It's hard for us to believe she would wrap her head in duct tape b/c we could never do such a thing, but she did it. Whether it makes sense to us to do a small piece at the mouth or completely around the head doesn't matter. The tape went around the head, that's the fact that so far has been presented to us. Keep in mind this is the tip of the iceberg here!
Well said! Forensics will utimately tell us when Caylee was killed and when she was left at the location. A bunch of "nervous Nellies" here! 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: December 19, 2008, 10:45:36 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html

Co-Worker: Snake Scared Off Deputy Checking Tip Near Caylee Home
More Skeletal Remains Discovered; Search Site Expands

POSTED: Thursday, December 18, 2008
UPDATED: 8:15 am EST December 19, 2008

(snipped for length)

CNN show host Nancy Grace, a former attorney who has been following the Caylee case closely, said the new information could lead to doubt in the minds of jurors if the case goes to trial.

All I can say--or scream, rather--is, "PLEASE NO!" It seems they did botch this. Oh no, no, no.... Sad

She is right, tho. If they can somehow prove that the bag was put there after Casey was in jail, then it is going to be a big doubt for the jury, and OCSO better be doing some heavy damage control.
I have to do some shopping later on, so I hope when I get back there will be some more positive news and it will clear up a lot of confusion!

I do not suspect the meter reader...The cop is suspicious....and IF that bag was put there while Casey was in jail I SUSPECT LEE!!!

Didnt wanna take a lie detector test, or give DNA, or fingerprints....I would not put it past him to put that bag there to plant doubt.....

I admit, this is my wondering at this point, too...even though I have previously doubted his involvement beyong lying for Casey.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: December 19, 2008, 10:46:35 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Is it just me or are other monkeys feeling the same way?
I agree. I smell a hoax. Damnitttt

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on what you mean by a hoax??? Anyone??
I don't see how it could be a hoax. Tampering or planting evidence would surely mean prosecution. Maybe all the events should be taken at face value, even if there was a F-UP by someone in LE. The only thing unclear to me is if cadaver dogs were on that specific 1 acre. 

Just want to point something out ...

Tim Miller himself said on Nancy Grace a while back that cadaver dogs have CLEARED areas where later bodies were found.
Maybe the body was sprayed with so much pesticide the dogs couldn't alert  to the presence.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: December 19, 2008, 10:46:52 AM »

Just wanted to say hi Stayathome ... haven't talked to you much in while. Hope your little cutie is doing well and ready for a happy holiday!   

Now, where oh where are my little cute Monken and Tater? Mmm fried taters. I am going to request those for Christmas dinner!!!

Sorry o/t ... just being a friendly monkey

Hi to you, too! And thank you! Yes, he is all better and excited about Christmas. Everyday he asks, "Is it Christmas Day yet?"

Hope you're well and keeping warm. Smile
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #346 on: December 19, 2008, 10:47:11 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html

Co-Worker: Snake Scared Off Deputy Checking Tip Near Caylee Home
More Skeletal Remains Discovered; Search Site Expands

POSTED: Thursday, December 18, 2008
UPDATED: 8:15 am EST December 19, 2008

(snipped for length)

CNN show host Nancy Grace, a former attorney who has been following the Caylee case closely, said the new information could lead to doubt in the minds of jurors if the case goes to trial.

All I can say--or scream, rather--is, "PLEASE NO!" It seems they did botch this. Oh no, no, no.... Sad

She is right, tho. If they can somehow prove that the bag was put there after Casey was in jail, then it is going to be a big doubt for the jury, and OCSO better be doing some heavy damage control.
I have to do some shopping later on, so I hope when I get back there will be some more positive news and it will clear up a lot of confusion!

I do not suspect the meter reader...The cop is suspicious....and IF that bag was put there while Casey was in jail I SUSPECT LEE!!!

Didnt wanna take a lie detector test, or give DNA, or fingerprints....I would not put it past him to put that bag there to plant doubt.....

I don't think the meter reader is involved either. Poor guy was just in the wrong (or right) place at the wrong (or right) time.  Reports say he is now being represented by councel paid by the city. I don't think they would do that if he was a suspect. JMHO

As for Lee... don't get me started!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: December 19, 2008, 10:48:00 AM »

I am scared of snakes too ... but dude, you carry a gun and you are scared of a snake? Go get a shovel to chop its head off with if it comes at you. I'm scared of snakes and I've done this very deed before. This is ridiculous.

Or call for back-up!

Put your big boy undies on for crying out loud!!!!! 

Since I'm anonymous, I will admit that I shoot snakes that get in my basement or garage. I even have a "snake gun" with ammo that will not tear up everything around the s.o.b.'s when I do them in. I live at the edge of a big wooded area and I HATE and am scared s***less of snakes. Unfortunately for me, if I get caught, I will get in BIG trouble. There are all sorts of environmental laws about killing snakes here, so I would not be surprised to learn that a Deputy could not kill a "big snake" so he could examine a trash bag on a tip.

But he could call Animal Control, which has the ability to handle such things without killing them--especially in FL, where snakes are prominent.

Yes, he could have called them and probably should have. And Animal Control might have shown up that day or the next depending on how many calls they had for alligators in somebody's yard, etc. at that particular time. Woulda, coulda, shoulda... He didn't and it was a humoungous mistake that might mess up the case. It, at the least, gives the defense who had NO defense day before yesterday, something to spin for a jury.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: December 19, 2008, 10:48:27 AM »

Maybe the dogs never went to that EXACT spot!!!??
There are so many WHAT IF's and NO ONE or NOTHING is perfect (ie, cadaver dogs).  They could have easily missed it, plus w/ the hurricane..
My theory is that KC got SO lucky that her body was not found.  She was and IS so composed because she has so easily detatched herself..she literally BELIEVES that the nanny kidnapped her.
Uhhh I can't WAIT TO hear what the LE's theories are as to have what happened...and when and how..

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #349 on: December 19, 2008, 10:48:58 AM »

I am scared of snakes too ... but dude, you carry a gun and you are scared of a snake? Go get a shovel to chop its head off with if it comes at you. I'm scared of snakes and I've done this very deed before. This is ridiculous.

Or call for back-up!

Put your big boy undies on for crying out loud!!!!! 

Since I'm anonymous, I will admit that I shoot snakes that get in my basement or garage. I even have a "snake gun" with ammo that will not tear up everything around the s.o.b.'s when I do them in. I live at the edge of a big wooded area and I HATE and am scared s***less of snakes. Unfortunately for me, if I get caught, I will get in BIG trouble. There are all sorts of environmental laws about killing snakes here, so I would not be surprised to learn that a Deputy could not kill a "big snake" so he could examine a trash bag on a tip.

Giving the Deputy some slack in being afraid of snakes or not allowed to kill them..I can understand him/her backing away...the part that bothers me is that he/she "cleared" this area.. had it not been for the meter guy, this discovery may never have been made..

there is more to this story and it definitly needs to be investigated as quickly as possible before Baez can use it to sway the jury....JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: December 19, 2008, 10:49:55 AM »

It is a darn shame that no good deed goes unpunished.  This suspicion surrounding this poor meter reader is unbelievable but not unpredictable!!!!!!!!

He has not been victimized because he gave a damn, like all of us.  Too bad OC can't put him in the witness protection program because he is now going to be jobless ("he was searching instead of working"), unemployable (because he will be a POI till this trial is over in 20??), ridiculed and thrown under a bus and whatever else the Defense can imagine to discredit him.  His discovery has totally ruined their case.  Confirms the timeline of when this child's body was placed there, for one.

The first call...he only wanted to tell them where the bag was..evidently the reward wasn't the motive and he didn't want his name out there.  He only wanted the child found.

Second day....passes by...bag still there.... thinks, well guess I need to call that other number ...crimeline.  Cops dismiss it because they see the call was "covered" yesterday...geez over 5000 tips...can they really have the manpower to send multiple responders over and over?

Third day.....decides well I guess I will have to show it to them...waits for officer.  (Maybe he shows the officer the bag, says I don't want to get involved....and leaves)  Officer gets spooked by snake and runs out....figures it isn't anything anyway.  Remember the Jeffery Dahmer case?  His last victim manages to get out in the street, totally disoriented and naked, screams for help.  Police come and poor kid (under age BTW) sounds like he is drunk..plus he spoke with a heavy accent..but Dahmer comes up and tells them the guy is his gay lover and is drunk...they let him take him away...and you know the rest of the story.

Am I disappointed, you betcha!!!!!!!  There would have been a lot more tissue and evidence 4 months ago.  But, I have to trust God in this.  Caylee was found in God's time... not mine.  That she was found at all, I am truly thankful.  I also trust that He will take if from here and there will be justice.

Yeah, I am not sure I suspect the meter reader, either. He could frequent the area and kept calling because he saw that nothing had been done about his previous calls. While he could be involved, I am not convinced at this point. What I am upset about is OSCO not following through on this before. A tip this close to the A's home should NOT have been ignored and should have been followed through thoroughly. In my opinion.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: December 19, 2008, 10:50:47 AM »

First of all, I doubt the Deputiy was scared of a snake if he lived in Florida this wouldnt be the first time he came across a snake, second of all I have lived in Florida all my  life and have never heard of anyone here getting in trouble for killing a snak, and Ive seen lots and lots of them killed and not a word said.....
    I also would like to say that the area the body was found in is known as a bay area here in Florida, which means that it is sometimes swampy and sometimes dry and because of this, lots and lots a vegetation grows into this area and if you find something and leave it with the intentions of coming back to the exact spot in a few minuts, well unless you marked the way or are use to being in the woods,   you will find out that you are not sure where that spot is...Trust me I know about the woods....
  The fact of the matter is, you can walk right by something and not see it because of the darkness of the woods and all the briars and vines and bushes and palmettoes............I say it was just lucky the Meter Man walked up on the right place this time!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #352 on: December 19, 2008, 10:50:56 AM »

Snake shooting or indeed killing them at all isn't allowed here either.

I'm not exactly anonymous, but the folks who know me here wouldn't turn me in. I've been responsible for the death of MANY

If you call Animal Control, they will help you MOVE them if one is in your house. You're out of luck if one is just in your yard.

R-i-g-h-t...............
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #353 on: December 19, 2008, 10:50:57 AM »

That is exactly how I would have stated it, if I were able to put into words my thoughts. Thank-you.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #354 on: December 19, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 9:16 am EST December 19, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

Just reposting, feeling invisible again today!!
We all feel invisible most of the time. It's all good. I post what I am thinking, if someone answers, it's gravy. Most of the time I post to sound off. I spend most of the time reading EVERYONE'S posts!! Do not despair, Monkey friend, you are seen!! 

Me, too FlaMom. I usually post to think "out loud" so to speak. If someone chimes in, awesome. Smile

I was just thinking about how insanely hard it would be to stay up-to-date on the board if every single post was responded to.  Talk about sensory overload!  I do think that someone made a great point the other day when they said that often when a post is not responded to or commented on, it is because many of us don't necessarily comment on each post that we agree with.   A post not being replied to definitely doesn't mean it's not being read.  Also, when a question is asked, many posters won't respond when they don't have an answer. 

It's definitely nothing personal.

Amen Flossy! I would just give up on this board if I had to check every post to see if it got proper attention! If you feel you have posted something important, then bump it. But nobody is listening to this advice!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: December 19, 2008, 10:57:31 AM »

Snake shooting or indeed killing them at all isn't allowed here either.

I'm not exactly anonymous, but the folks who know me here wouldn't turn me in. I've been responsible for the death of MANY

If you call Animal Control, they will help you MOVE them if one is in your house. You're out of luck if one is just in your yard.

R-i-g-h-t...............

The 3 "S's" - Shoot, shovel and shut up is what I practice. I even have a holster for my snake gun that fits on the riding mower! LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #356 on: December 19, 2008, 10:58:29 AM »

First of all, I doubt the Deputiy was scared of a snake if he lived in Florida this wouldnt be the first time he came across a snake, second of all I have lived in Florida all my  life and have never heard of anyone here getting in trouble for killing a snak, and Ive seen lots and lots of them killed and not a word said.....
    I also would like to say that the area the body was found in is known as a bay area here in Florida, which means that it is sometimes swampy and sometimes dry and because of this, lots and lots a vegetation grows into this area and if you find something and leave it with the intentions of coming back to the exact spot in a few minuts, well unless you marked the way or are use to being in the woods,   you will find out that you are not sure where that spot is...Trust me I know about the woods....
  The fact of the matter is, you can walk right by something and not see it because of the darkness of the woods and all the briars and vines and bushes and palmettoes............I say it was just lucky the Meter Man walked up on the right place this time!!!!!!!!
Never been to Florida, but looking at those photos of the crime scene, I was terrified how dark and overgrown and creepy it was. It is hard to understand those woods are a hang out for teens to party, we use to hang out in the woods, but those woods were nothing like this.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #357 on: December 19, 2008, 10:58:59 AM »

Very Good Bluesy!!! ITA

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: December 19, 2008, 10:59:16 AM »

link=topic=4270.msg591868#msg591868 date=1229701847]
[/quote]

HH  Agree with your post to a point.  If an officer fires his gun for any reason, he has to fill out a very long report.  This was a semi-residential area so if he did kill the snake by gun...it wouldn't go without someone reporting "shots fired" (in case he thought he could get out of writing the report and explaining himself).  Then the bleeding heart snake lovers would be picketing the OCSO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: December 19, 2008, 11:00:11 AM »

Good Morning, I for one want to hear from the meter reader during the press conference. I think along with him and the sheriff and whoever else speaks, this will all become clearer. It is a shame the meter reader is being crucified by the defense, but I expected that. Once the missing pieces of this latest mess comes together I hope LE can continue there job and not be sidetracked. I believe it was Sunny who said she is going to keep this simple, me too.

thanks....I did say  it ....I was upset last night...I made a couple calls to attorney friends who knowing, what they know about the case (nothing more than we do) and how the LE works, gave me a feeling that the LE and the prosecution know what they are doing.   LE completely checked out the meter reader inside and out BEFORE releasing this information. Did someone drop the ball in August...probably, bounced it a bit....but I am convinced this is not the same bag the meter reader saw and not the EXACT place...the field yes, the exact spot, no...and we know that from the reports that he saw a grey bag on the side of the road....... We have to remember this area was underwater and has been a marsh until 10 days or so BEFORE the discovery. The story about the police officer and the snake is completely believable IMO. I believe the bag has been there all along...I think it was hidden under the brush and ground cover and floated out by the water. The 'trail' of bones...I believe this is a word someone in the media used and has been picked up... I think the bones have been scattered by the water and critters...not a trail left by some conspirator of casey's.  Casey DID it and IMO she did it alone. Have the A's and  Lee covered for her..Yes...but I don't think in the way we think...I think they believed her story and probably still do....do they know Caylee is dead...yes...do they believe Casey did it...NO....do they believe the kidnapped story...YES and NO...Cindy does and George knows in his heart the truth...that is the only way they can get out of bed each day. these are just my thoughts and feeling and goodess knows they have changed back and forth. Casey is not smart.....we KNOW that...she is crafty and sly....but not smart....as much as I love my brother I can't see myself helping him to cover up  my niece's death....I THINK/BELIEVE I would force him to go to the police and tell the truth....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.