March 28, 2024, 08:03:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397037 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: December 19, 2008, 11:00:54 AM »

Snake shooting or indeed killing them at all isn't allowed here either.

I'm not exactly anonymous, but the folks who know me here wouldn't turn me in. I've been responsible for the death of MANY

If you call Animal Control, they will help you MOVE them if one is in your house. You're out of luck if one is just in your yard.

R-i-g-h-t...............

The 3 "S's" - Shoot, shovel and shut up is what I practice. I even have a holster for my snake gun that fits on the riding mower! LOL

I just personally do not think there is any excuse for not following-up on a tip so close to the A's home (snake or not) I think the area should NOT have been cleared until someone went back there. A snake isn't gonna stay there all day. Catch it, call somebody, SOMETHING. This definitely gives the defense a spin...one that does worry me. Call me nervous, maybe I am. But I am concerned about Baez trying to pull a Johnny Cochran. Because, I am keeping in mind that the way they tell jurors they must come to a conclusion also plays into the outcome. Not everything we know here might be allowed in court. While some stuff we don't know now might be. Just rambling.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: December 19, 2008, 11:01:10 AM »

Trutv talking about the case again.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: December 19, 2008, 11:01:20 AM »

Crap I have to get past the devils number of my posts
JB refuses to talk about how he is getting paid 

Good Morning Monkey's! IMO He's NOT being paid because if he was? I don't if you all remember when he went to see Casey when the body was first found, BUT the media was TRYING to talk to him and it was pouring out and did you alll see his umbrella????? LMAO. If he was being paid, I'd think he could afford a new umbrella, JMHO  

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: December 19, 2008, 11:01:52 AM »

I don't think KC put the duct tape on Caylee!

Why???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: December 19, 2008, 11:04:43 AM »

hahahah something tells me it's going to be a day when we ALL need to put our big girl panties on

Got tied up on the phone...

Maybe not ALL of us 

OK...your big boy tidy whities

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: December 19, 2008, 11:04:57 AM »

good morning monkeys-Just saw the picture of the skull.  KC should burn in hell.  The anthony  have to live with that for the rest of their life.  This picture should stop all the lies    daughter or no daughter they should know that she is evil and nothing in the world will ever change her--disgusting 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #366 on: December 19, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »

I don't think KC put the duct tape on Caylee!

Why???

Just a feeling and she has always had others clean up her dirty work. JMHO

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #367 on: December 19, 2008, 11:05:28 AM »

Tried to post this ... seems I got the boot for a minute there. 

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4623888/Cadaver-Dog-Handbook-Forensic-Training-Tactics

Cadaver Dog Handbook -- might be something here about why they would NOT hit on an area that does indeed have remains. Don't have time to read it now. Might come back to it later. Just dropping it off for you monkeys. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #368 on: December 19, 2008, 11:05:32 AM »

Maybe the body was sprayed with so much pesticide the dogs couldn't alert  to the presence.

That's an interesting point...wasn't it discussed, along time back, that lime could mask the smell of decomp from the dogs ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: December 19, 2008, 11:06:36 AM »

Good Morning, I for one want to hear from the meter reader during the press conference. I think along with him and the sheriff and whoever else speaks, this will all become clearer. It is a shame the meter reader is being crucified by the defense, but I expected that. Once the missing pieces of this latest mess comes together I hope LE can continue there job and not be sidetracked. I believe it was Sunny who said she is going to keep this simple, me too.

thanks....I did say  it ....I was upset last night...I made a couple calls to attorney friends who knowing, what they know about the case (nothing more than we do) and how the LE works, gave me a feeling that the LE and the prosecution know what they are doing.   LE completely checked out the meter reader inside and out BEFORE releasing this information. Did someone drop the ball in August...probably, bounced it a bit....but I am convinced this is not the same bag the meter reader saw and not the EXACT place...the field yes, the exact spot, no...and we know that from the reports that he saw a grey bag on the side of the road....... We have to remember this area was underwater and has been a marsh until 10 days or so BEFORE the discovery. The story about the police officer and the snake is completely believable IMO. I believe the bag has been there all along...I think it was hidden under the brush and ground cover and floated out by the water. The 'trail' of bones...I believe this is a word someone in the media used and has been picked up... I think the bones have been scattered by the water and critters...not a trail left by some conspirator of casey's.  Casey DID it and IMO she did it alone. Have the A's and  Lee covered for her..Yes...but I don't think in the way we think...I think they believed her story and probably still do....do they know Caylee is dead...yes...do they believe Casey did it...NO....do they believe the kidnapped story...YES and NO...Cindy does and George knows in his heart the truth...that is the only way they can get out of bed each day. these are just my thoughts and feeling and goodess knows they have changed back and forth. Casey is not smart.....we KNOW that...she is crafty and sly....but not smart....as much as I love my brother I can't see myself helping him to cover up  my niece's death....I THINK/BELIEVE I would force him to go to the police and tell the truth....
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: December 19, 2008, 11:07:19 AM »

Trutv talking about the case again.

Thanks so much N2
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: December 19, 2008, 11:07:59 AM »

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book. (Orange County Sheriff's Office)

Did investigators find Caylee's book at search site?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #372 on: December 19, 2008, 11:08:14 AM »

Good Morning, I for one want to hear from the meter reader during the press conference. I think along with him and the sheriff and whoever else speaks, this will all become clearer. It is a shame the meter reader is being crucified by the defense, but I expected that. Once the missing pieces of this latest mess comes together I hope LE can continue there job and not be sidetracked. I believe it was Sunny who said she is going to keep this simple, me too.

thanks....I did say  it ....I was upset last night...I made a couple calls to attorney friends who knowing, what they know about the case (nothing more than we do) and how the LE works, gave me a feeling that the LE and the prosecution know what they are doing.   LE completely checked out the meter reader inside and out BEFORE releasing this information. Did someone drop the ball in August...probably, bounced it a bit....but I am convinced this is not the same bag the meter reader saw and not the EXACT place...the field yes, the exact spot, no...and we know that from the reports that he saw a grey bag on the side of the road....... We have to remember this area was underwater and has been a marsh until 10 days or so BEFORE the discovery. The story about the police officer and the snake is completely believable IMO. I believe the bag has been there all along...I think it was hidden under the brush and ground cover and floated out by the water. The 'trail' of bones...I believe this is a word someone in the media used and has been picked up... I think the bones have been scattered by the water and critters...not a trail left by some conspirator of casey's.  Casey DID it and IMO she did it alone. Have the A's and  Lee covered for her..Yes...but I don't think in the way we think...I think they believed her story and probably still do....do they know Caylee is dead...yes...do they believe Casey did it...NO....do they believe the kidnapped story...YES and NO...Cindy does and George knows in his heart the truth...that is the only way they can get out of bed each day. these are just my thoughts and feeling and goodess knows they have changed back and forth. Casey is not smart.....we KNOW that...she is crafty and sly....but not smart....as much as I love my brother I can't see myself helping him to cover up  my niece's death....I THINK/BELIEVE I would force him to go to the police and tell the truth....

A voice of reason. Thank you.

I remember you, Caylee.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 19, 2008, 11:08:25 AM »

First of all, I doubt the Deputiy was scared of a snake if he lived in Florida this wouldnt be the first time he came across a snake, second of all I have lived in Florida all my  life and have never heard of anyone here getting in trouble for killing a snak, and Ive seen lots and lots of them killed and not a word said.....
    I also would like to say that the area the body was found in is known as a bay area here in Florida, which means that it is sometimes swampy and sometimes dry and because of this, lots and lots a vegetation grows into this area and if you find something and leave it with the intentions of coming back to the exact spot in a few minuts, well unless you marked the way or are use to being in the woods,   you will find out that you are not sure where that spot is...Trust me I know about the woods....
  The fact of the matter is, you can walk right by something and not see it because of the darkness of the woods and all the briars and vines and bushes and palmettoes............I say it was just lucky the Meter Man walked up on the right place this time!!!!!!!!

hh, I agree with the thickness of the woods here in florida. and snakes are everywhere. I watched a 10 foot diamond back rattler eat a rabbit in my yard here ... I did not kill the snake, I only observed. WHen the snake was finished, he went away. 
So, animal control in orlando should have been called, just to cover the le's bumm..or merely wait a few for snake to leave on its own.  Where in florida are you hh?  I grew up in orlando.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: December 19, 2008, 11:08:32 AM »

link=topic=4270.msg591868#msg591868 date=1229701847]
First of all, I doubt the Deputiy was scared of a snake if he lived in Florida this wouldnt be the first time he came across a snake, second of all I have lived in Florida all my  life and have never heard of anyone here getting in trouble for killing a snak, and Ive seen lots and lots of them killed and not a word said.....
    I also would like to say that the area the body was found in is known as a bay area here in Florida, which means that it is sometimes swampy and sometimes dry and because of this, lots and lots a vegetation grows into this area and if you find something and leave it with the intentions of coming back to the exact spot in a few minuts, well unless you marked the way or are use to being in the woods,   you will find out that you are not sure where that spot is...Trust me I know about the woods....
  The fact of the matter is, you can walk right by something and not see it because of the darkness of the woods and all the briars and vines and bushes and palmettoes............I say it was just lucky the Meter Man walked up on the right place this time!!!!!!!!

HH  Agree with your post to a point.  If an officer fires his gun for any reason, he has to fill out a very long report.  This was a semi-residential area so if he did kill the snake by gun...it wouldn't go without someone reporting "shots fired" (in case he thought he could get out of writing the report and explaining himself).  Then the bleeding heart snake lovers would be picketing the OCSO.
[/quote]  Well, If he didnt want to fill out paper work for shooting his gun, then he could have just thrown something at the snake and it would have crawled away, or if he called dispatch and said...Im gonna shoot here in the area because of a snake  then this would have been taken care of....I dont know any bleeding heart snake lovers, so I dont know what this means......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #375 on: December 19, 2008, 11:09:04 AM »

ITA, I really don't think anyone helped KC kill Caylee. I also believe you are correct about her family and how they are perceiving this.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: December 19, 2008, 11:09:05 AM »

I am scared of snakes too ... but dude, you carry a gun and you are scared of a snake? Go get a shovel to chop its head off with if it comes at you. I'm scared of snakes and I've done this very deed before. This is ridiculous.

Or call for back-up!

Put your big boy undies on for crying out loud!!!!! 

Most police officers don't carry shovels as part of their gear...LOL....as far as him being frightened I completely understand it....my brother was a man's man...not skeered of nuttin...EXCEPT a snake could turn him into a little girl...running and screaming at the top of his lungs....even with a gun in his hand.   Our fears often take over and nothing is in the head except getting away!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: December 19, 2008, 11:11:01 AM »

hh, I agree with the thickness of the woods here in florida. and snakes are everywhere. I watched a 10 foot diamond back rattler eat a rabbit in my yard here ... I did not kill the snake, I only observed. WHen the snake was finished, he went away. 
So, animal control in orlando should have been called, just to cover the le's bumm..or merely wait a few for snake to leave on its own.  Where in florida are you hh?  I grew up in orlando.
I was born in Orlando, and my Mothers family has aleways lived there and so Im there alot...but I live in north Fla about 30 miles this side of the Georgia line...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: December 19, 2008, 11:11:26 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Is it just me or are other monkeys feeling the same way?
I agree. I smell a hoax. Damnitttt

What?? What hoax? Come on now, before we all start jumping on the KC train and giving Cindy a run for her money, just stop and think. A lot of monkeys between last night and this morning have put out great information on how this might have happened. Just because the find of Caylee's body didn't happen how we all thought it would doesn't mean it's a hoax.

The meter reader sounds legit, the only thing he probably did wrong was to continue to look on company time. He said he had to pee, but he wanted to find out about that bag. Had to wait for months to go back to the area once it was dry. Why not before this? Life gets in the way, not everyone's life revolves around this case.

As for LE, the area where the body was found was such a jungle someone mentioned that you could have been a few feet from the body and not see it. They had to machete the area just to see the ground! If you don't live in that area, listen to the monkeys who do! The smell after a few weeks would dissipate. I'm sure there was a lot of garbage in the area too. If the insects are any indication of the snakes, I wouldn't go wandering in there either. The area was slated to be looked at by TES at a later date once the water resided. So LE just backed off. YES, that's not good, but it really doesn't negate the fact KC killed her daughter. All by herself and tossed her off like garbage. JMO

Boo - I am in complete agreement with you....

Rest in Peace Caylee

aim9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: December 19, 2008, 11:11:48 AM »

I live in the area of the Anthony's and now the local newspaper OrlandoSentinel.com has posted pictures of a childs hard-cover book. It looks VERY similar to the one in the video at the nursing home the day before Caylee went missing. Looks to me like KC carelessly just dumped everything she had in the car including poor little Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.