March 28, 2024, 09:37:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397020 times)
aim9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: December 19, 2008, 11:13:37 AM »

I live in the area of the Anthony's and now the local newspaper OrlandoSentinel.com has posted pictures of a childs hard-cover book. It looks VERY similar to the one in the video at the nursing home the day before Caylee went missing. Looks to me like KC carelessly just dumped everything she had in the car including poor little Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: December 19, 2008, 11:15:29 AM »

Hi aim9!

Yes, we've been talking about that

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: December 19, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »

Major Announcement Expected Today In Anthony Case
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 10:30 am EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Sources close to the investigation of a child's remains, found less than a half-mile from the Anthony home, told Eyewitness News that a major announcement is possible during a 2:00pm press conference. Orange County's Comminications Department is also expected to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered the child's remains.

SNIPPED!!

thanks....I bolded what I almost missed reading!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: December 19, 2008, 11:19:03 AM »

Major Announcement Expected Today In Anthony Case
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 10:30 am EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Sources close to the investigation of a child's remains, found less than a half-mile from the Anthony home, told Eyewitness News that a major announcement is possible during a 2:00pm press conference. Orange County's Comminications Department is also expected to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered the child's remains.

SNIPPED!!

thanks....I bolded what I almost missed reading!

I hope it's good news! Anyway, I have to run for now. Take care all Monkeys! See you later.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #384 on: December 19, 2008, 11:19:21 AM »

I live in the area of the Anthony's and now the local newspaper OrlandoSentinel.com has posted pictures of a childs hard-cover book. It looks VERY similar to the one in the video at the nursing home the day before Caylee went missing. Looks to me like KC carelessly just dumped everything she had in the car including poor little Caylee.

Amy I can see KC doing that. Just tossing out as many reminders of her daughter as she could. If that area was that overgrown as it looks in the photos, I would imagine that it would provide some sort of "shelter" from the elements. Yes the area flooded, but as for the torrential rain and blazing sun it may have protected some of the evidence. Besides the fact that God works in mysterious ways!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #385 on: December 19, 2008, 11:19:22 AM »

I am scared of snakes too ... but dude, you carry a gun and you are scared of a snake? Go get a shovel to chop its head off with if it comes at you. I'm scared of snakes and I've done this very deed before. This is ridiculous.

Or call for back-up!

Put your big boy undies on for crying out loud!!!!! 

Most police officers don't carry shovels as part of their gear...LOL....as far as him being frightened I completely understand it....my brother was a man's man...not skeered of nuttin...EXCEPT a snake could turn him into a little girl...running and screaming at the top of his lungs....even with a gun in his hand.   Our fears often take over and nothing is in the head except getting away!!

I'm sure you're right  ... but the Anthonys probably had a few he could borrow. Bad joke. Sorry. (Slinks away to hiss in her corner. Hiss)

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: December 19, 2008, 11:20:05 AM »

Just want to point something out ...

Tim Miller himself said on Nancy Grace a while back that cadaver dogs have CLEARED areas where later bodies were found.
Maybe the body was sprayed with so much pesticide the dogs couldn't alert  to the presence.

Great thinking!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #387 on: December 19, 2008, 11:20:58 AM »

So a big ole snake caused the the deputy who responded back in August to be derelict in his duty.  If it weren't for this meter reader, Caylee might never have been found.  Seems the officer and the Sheriff's department let this one get away back in August. 

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html#-

WTF?  MyTime could have taken care of it!!!!!  

Good morning monkeys and welcome newbies.

Im pages behind and I'm sure this has been said but I just have to say it

~~~~~A SNAKE SCARED THIS COP ~~WHAT~~ AND HE IS DEFENDING THE PUBLIC~~~~~

I'm sorry if this is the truth and he is scared of a snake he needs to be put behind a desk

monkey hugs

Oops, sorry for the quote mess-up. My part should only be this:

Snake? Did the officer lose his job? Should have, lack of courage is a reason to lose your job with Police...just look back to police during Katrina fired for this.

Yeap you are so right lack of courage he should lose his job. If he hasn't already been fired for sleeping with Casey.
I wish they would release his name and if it is the same guy then that would shut the defense up and not smear the meter readers name.

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: December 19, 2008, 11:21:00 AM »

Relax all you conspiracy theorists out there in cyberland!

The meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in August. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, I can see how Caylee was unfindable as Tim Miller put it. Thank God this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. OCSO was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, Caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that Caylee was even dead. Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of June. This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.

Don't forget all the evidence that led them to bring charges against Casey in the first place, stuff we don't even know yet.  This is the proverbial nail in her coffin. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: December 19, 2008, 11:21:03 AM »

OMG!!! I finally got a chance to post & then I got bumped & it disappeared!!! 

GOOD MORNING ALL  AND HEY GOODANMAD!!!

I'm here, got both girls & they've been at each other's throats all morning, I've been refereeing!!!

When will we know who the meter reader is? Last night in a NG report his named was stated but it was so fast I could barely make it out!!! Sounded like 3 names, last name Hull maybe??!!
And the day the remains were found Headline News was following this guy, talking to him & he looked 50ish, maybe. Hopefully we'll find out soon!

LP is on right now, TruTV!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #390 on: December 19, 2008, 11:22:19 AM »

Amy I can see KC doing that. Just tossing out as many reminders of her daughter as she could. If that area was that overgrown as it looks in the photos, I would imagine that it would provide some sort of "shelter" from the elements. Yes the area flooded, but as for the torrential rain and blazing sun it may have protected some of the evidence. Besides the fact that God works in mysterious ways!!!

Yep kind of a "cleansing" like deleting photos form her MySpace and Facebook.

I still wonder about that doll in the backseat though ...

I remember you, Caylee.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: December 19, 2008, 11:22:29 AM »

Just want to point something out ...

Tim Miller himself said on Nancy Grace a while back that cadaver dogs have CLEARED areas where later bodies were found.
Maybe the body was sprayed with so much pesticide the dogs couldn't alert  to the presence.

Great thinking!!!
Or like I have been posting this entire time since the body was found,,,,,maybe the chlooraform soaked cloth was in the bag also, and threw off the scent!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: December 19, 2008, 11:23:09 AM »

where are you guys reading that there is a news conference?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: December 19, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »

It is here:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html#-
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #394 on: December 19, 2008, 11:24:09 AM »

I am scared of snakes too ... but dude, you carry a gun and you are scared of a snake? Go get a shovel to chop its head off with if it comes at you. I'm scared of snakes and I've done this very deed before. This is ridiculous.

Or call for back-up!

Put your big boy undies on for crying out loud!!!!! 

I bet the lady cop that he waved off had her big girl panties on

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: December 19, 2008, 11:25:13 AM »

It is here:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html#-

Thanks.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: December 19, 2008, 11:25:20 AM »

Relax all you conspiracy theorists out there in cyberland!

The meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in August. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, I can see how Caylee was unfindable as Tim Miller put it. Thank God this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. OCSO was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, Caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that Caylee was even dead. Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of June. This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.

Don't forget all the evidence that led them to bring charges against Casey in the first place, stuff we don't even know yet.  This is the proverbial nail in her coffin. 
As Usual, You are the voice of reason and I do agree with you! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: December 19, 2008, 11:25:47 AM »

Good Morning AIM...appreciate you telling us about what's on the front page there.  Maybe that will help "quiet the noise" that the defense will be spitting out today.

Also, I think the reason why LE hasn't "updated" us as to what is being found is because they haven't tested the "stuff" to see if it ties back to this case (since this appears to be the neighborhood's dumping site and there is lots of trash).  If they tell us..oh a book has been found, and then can't be tied back, it isn't evidence and all hell would break loose "Well, what about that book?"

PS.  IMO that meter reader has probably already taken a lie detector test.  Look how quick they asked LP to take one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 19, 2008, 11:25:48 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Major Announcement Expected In Anthony Case
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 10:51 am EST December 19, 2008

(snipped)
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: December 19, 2008, 11:25:48 AM »

is this only about the meter reader? - the news conference that is?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.