April 26, 2024, 08:20:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398146 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 11:38:27 PM »

Sassy~ You're right!  Its been one crazy day.  Just yesterday I was so happy with the way things were going.  Then BAM!!  No matter how you look at it, todays events put LE in question.  Understandably so, imo, considering all the leads that have come in with this case.  I'm sure the deputy will be scrutinized by LE and possibly let go.  But I have faith in God & know that those responsible for Caylees death will be brought to justice.

I still am left with the feeling that we will never know exactly what happened to the little baby.  With all these reports coming out, Casey and defense will surely jump on all the inconsistencies for reasonable doubt.  But there is no changing the evidence in this case.  Casey killed Caylee and LE will and has collected enough, imo, to convict her.

Today is probably a future glimpse of the rollercoaster we will all ride on until the verdict comes in.   

Agree.  Tomorrow will probably be a big day, too.   Maybe we'll get the official identify of the body.    And, we'll probably learn more about the upcoming depositions.   The defense might make a statement about the meter reader ordeal......     

..... Someone will snap a few more photos of CA misbehaving with that dude!   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 11:38:54 PM »

Made this for January when LP was going to resume his search in BP waters.

Glad I don't get to use it. Glad she has been found!

But this lil diver was fun to make Wink

That's cute Brandi.     He needs a mini-cowboy hat.  lol

LOL. Like LP would get wet?!?!

uh huh.

Wink
That's what I was thinkin....LOL

hey hey hey hey....cut him a little slack..the man is 70 years old 
I wouldn't expect him to be swimming in murky, alligator infested water or trudging through the swamplands of Florida...that's a job for the young folks 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 11:40:17 PM »

Welp .. just a few more graphics for me tonight, then it is bedtime.

This time I really am going to log out until tomorrow. LOL

Good night everyone! Sleep well!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 11:40:58 PM »

LP is 70 years old??   
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2008, 11:41:10 PM »

Sassy~ You're right!  Its been one crazy day.  Just yesterday I was so happy with the way things were going.  Then BAM!!  No matter how you look at it, todays events put LE in question.  Understandably so, imo, considering all the leads that have come in with this case.  I'm sure the deputy will be scrutinized by LE and possibly let go.  But I have faith in God & know that those responsible for Caylees death will be brought to justice.

I still am left with the feeling that we will never know exactly what happened to the little baby.  With all these reports coming out, Casey and defense will surely jump on all the inconsistencies for reasonable doubt.  But there is no changing the evidence in this case.  Casey killed Caylee and LE will and has collected enough, imo, to convict her.

Today is probably a future glimpse of the rollercoaster we will all ride on until the verdict comes in.   

Agree.  Tomorrow will probably be a big day, too.   Maybe we'll get the official identify of the body.    And, we'll probably learn more about the upcoming depositions.   The defense might make a statement about the meter reader ordeal......     

Cindy wants another GropeGate.  I bet she's wishing Rob Dick would come back.....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2008, 11:42:07 PM »

Goodnight Brandi....Ill not be far behind you!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2008, 11:43:09 PM »

LP is 70 years old??   

69...going on 70...I hope I look half that good when/if I reach that age 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2008, 11:43:25 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

Did investigators find Caylee Anthony's book at search site?OrlandoSentinel.com

9:13 PM EST, December 18, 2008

Caylee's book was "Suppertime for Freida Fuzzy Paw"
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2008, 11:43:38 PM »

uh huh.

Wink

I wouldn't expect him to be swimming in murky, alligator infested water or trudging through the swamplands of Florida...that's a job for the young folks 

I bet he could handle it!   Doesn't he walk around with a big knife on his back?   (not in his back).    lol
Or what is it that he has on his back - by his belt?   Isn't that a knife?
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2008, 11:43:47 PM »

uh huh.

Wink

Plus he's rich, that don't hurt the situation either!!  I did feel sorry for him last night when the caller implicated he was being less than honorable with the reward.  But that sorry feeling left tonight when he spoke....LOL

Seriously, I go back and forth with LP so much, its like a teeter totter 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2008, 11:44:18 PM »

Cindy wants another GropeGate.  I bet she's wishing Rob Dick would come back.....

Yea  I bet so too!!!!!!!!!!!!He looked better than her main squeze from todays picture......LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2008, 11:44:47 PM »

Good Night Brandi, I think I'm gonna follow you out the cage door!!

Goodnight, sweet dreams, rest well all MONKEYS Smile
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2008, 11:45:16 PM »

Good night - love your artwork!! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2008, 11:45:30 PM »

I bet he never steps foot across the Florida State line again..

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2008, 11:45:31 PM »

LP is 70 years old??   

He gets around and looks pretty good for 70, yes??   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »

Goodnight Brandi....Ill not be far behind you!!!

Night Brandi and all you cool Monkeys!    I'm outta here, too!     
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2008, 11:46:50 PM »

Oh and too bad Cindy's not in good stanking with LE....I saw a few Detectives Im sure she would Love to latch onto...

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2008, 11:47:39 PM »

Yea  I bet so too!!!!!!!!!!!!He looked better than her main squeze from todays picture......LOL

In the words of Rachel Ray.........YUMMO 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2008, 11:47:51 PM »

I bet he never steps foot across the Florida State line again..

LOL.   CA definately did some hugging on Rob at BP!!!!    That blew my mind!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2008, 11:48:27 PM »

Good Night Brandi, I think I'm gonna follow you out the cage door!!

Goodnight, sweet dreams, rest well all MONKEYS Smile

Night Brandi

Good Night Charlie...I'll let you go first on the next cage change 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.