April 23, 2024, 01:44:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398021 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: December 19, 2008, 11:26:22 AM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and disagree with almost everybody by saying that the meter reader is most likely a suspect who played some kind of a role in this.

Why do I think so? His identity has not yet been revealed for the past week "but will be today" after LE just went out on a limb and announced he called in three tips on the same location, LE is/has been reinterviewing him, Nieves mentioned that the OSCO was going back through all the tips they received from the public, the meter reader just became a county employee, and at the time he called in the other three tips the scene was cleared each time, and the snake story sounds like a major lame excuse. The meter reader knows something or was somehow involved. This does not mean I think Casey is innocent, but I do strongly believe this whole situation is more complex than "he was just a concerned citizen." He already has legal representation by a county attorney -- doesn't that mean a "public defender"?

I am so certain of this I am going to take the risk of getting slammed by everybody! I have to go now, but, of course, I will be back later to see how many people have slammed me! Smile
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #401 on: December 19, 2008, 11:26:33 AM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed

Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 10:07 am EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is expected Friday to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered a child's remains near the Anthonys' home. Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader had been a county employee for a relatively short time and would appear at a news conference Friday. Triggs said the meter reader is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense.

There are concerns surrounding the meter reader who found a child's remains believed to be Caylee Anthony. The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the meter reader had been to the scene before and had called police about the area in August

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

If his identity is going to be revealed today, I can bet you that he is a suspect.

But why would the county be paying for his counsel if they thought of him as a suspect ?

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: December 19, 2008, 11:26:42 AM »

Just want to point something out ...

Tim Miller himself said on Nancy Grace a while back that cadaver dogs have CLEARED areas where later bodies were found.
Maybe the body was sprayed with so much pesticide the dogs couldn't alert  to the presence.

Great thinking!!!

IIRC tim said he pulled searchers out for fear of damaging evidence and even lost an atv in the waters

Also wanted to point out irregardless of who put her body there or when it was put there it would only prove an accomplice they can not forget the fact that decomposing smell and hair was found in casey's car and she never reported her missing and she lied and kept LE from being able to properly know where to begin lookin for her had she not lied they wouldnt have waisted time looking for zani and trying to find out the truth behind all her lies
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: December 19, 2008, 11:27:07 AM »

I live in the area of the Anthony's and now the local newspaper OrlandoSentinel.com has posted pictures of a childs hard-cover book. It looks VERY similar to the one in the video at the nursing home the day before Caylee went missing. Looks to me like KC carelessly just dumped everything she had in the car including poor little Caylee.

hi aim9 - welcome.... gee....how close do you live to the area??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #404 on: December 19, 2008, 11:27:49 AM »

Morning all monkeys.  Jua all just need to sit back and chill a bit.  Just wait until it is confirmed that KC's prints are on the duct tapd.  Case closed, period.

Be casual,

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: December 19, 2008, 11:30:00 AM »

I am scared of snakes too ... but dude, you carry a gun and you are scared of a snake? Go get a shovel to chop its head off with if it comes at you. I'm scared of snakes and I've done this very deed before. This is ridiculous.

Or call for back-up!

Put your big boy undies on for crying out loud!!!!! 

Most police officers don't carry shovels as part of their gear...LOL....as far as him being frightened I completely understand it....my brother was a man's man...not skeered of nuttin...EXCEPT a snake could turn him into a little girl...running and screaming at the top of his lungs....even with a gun in his hand.   Our fears often take over and nothing is in the head except getting away!!

I'm sure you're right  ... but the Anthonys probably had a few he could borrow. Bad joke. Sorry. (Slinks away to hiss in her corner. Hiss)

hahahaha....don't even think about slinking away...coming from me...someone who's greatest earthy fear is a snake...the thought of standing there and hacking away at a snake with a shovel is comical...it's more like me screaming...FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #406 on: December 19, 2008, 11:31:27 AM »

Relax all you conspiracy theorists out there in cyberland!

The meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in August. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, I can see how Caylee was unfindable as Tim Miller put it. Thank God this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. OCSO was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, Caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that Caylee was even dead. Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of June. This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.

Don't forget all the evidence that led them to bring charges against Casey in the first place, stuff we don't even know yet.  This is the proverbial nail in her coffin. 

Thank you!  The voice of reason!  This is a minor bump in the road, and we are about to find out that all evidence leads back to Casey.

Lisa
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: December 19, 2008, 11:31:52 AM »

Relax all you conspiracy theorists out there in cyberland!

The meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in August. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, I can see how Caylee was unfindable as Tim Miller put it. Thank God this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. OCSO was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, Caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that Caylee was even dead. Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of June. This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.

Don't forget all the evidence that led them to bring charges against Casey in the first place, stuff we don't even know yet.  This is the proverbial nail in her coffin. 

I agree with you he obviously felt something of interest was there and I would just as persistant if I thought it might be her and I think your right Imagine all the calls coming real and fake it must ve been crazy but also he if really thought it might be and was sitting in the back of his head lets be realistic he had to also think If she ends up being there and I didnt report it I would kick myself cuz of the reward money who couldnt use a lil bonus right now
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: December 19, 2008, 11:31:53 AM »

Tim Miller himself said on Nancy Grace a while back that cadaver dogs have CLEARED areas where later bodies were found.
Maybe the body was sprayed with so much pesticide the dogs couldn't alert  to the presence.

Great thinking!!!
Or like I have been posting this entire time since the body was found,,,,,maybe the chlooraform soaked cloth was in the bag also, and threw off the scent!

HH another good possibility......

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #409 on: December 19, 2008, 11:32:45 AM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and disagree with almost everybody by saying that the meter reader is most likely a suspect who played some kind of a role in this.

Why do I think so? His identity has not yet been revealed for the past week "but will be today" after LE just went out on a limb and announced he called in three tips on the same location, LE is/has been reinterviewing him, Nieves mentioned that the OSCO was going back through all the tips they received from the public, the meter reader just became a county employee, and at the time he called in the other three tips the scene was cleared each time, and the snake story sounds like a major lame excuse. The meter reader knows something or was somehow involved. This does not mean I think Casey is innocent, but I do strongly believe this whole situation is more complex than "he was just a concerned citizen." He already has legal representation by a county attorney -- doesn't that mean a "public defender"?

I am so certain of this I am going to take the risk of getting slammed by everybody! I have to go now, but, of course, I will be back later to see how many people have slammed me! Smile

No slamming from me! I think we all want this to be as simple as possible because it makes for a cleaner trial and a swifter path to some justice for Caylee. We all want the truth to previal though, and your opinion is just a discussion topic. It's as valid as any other.

I have a feeling that we'll all have a better sense about this as time goes on and we get to see what the forensics show. We, like the jury, will have some sense of this meter reader once he is better known to us as well, IMO.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: December 19, 2008, 11:32:46 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is expected Friday to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered a child's remains near the Anthonys' home. Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader had been a county employee for a relatively short time and would appear at a news conference Friday. Triggs said the meter reader is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense.

There are concerns surrounding the meter reader who found a child's remains believed to be Caylee Anthony. The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the meter reader had been to the scene before and had called police about the area in August

If his identity is going to be revealed today, I can bet you that he is a suspect.

But why would the county be paying for his counsel if they thought of him as a suspect ?

monkey hugs

They would NOT!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #411 on: December 19, 2008, 11:33:20 AM »

I am scared of snakes too ... but dude, you carry a gun and you are scared of a snake? Go get a shovel to chop its head off with if it comes at you. I'm scared of snakes and I've done this very deed before. This is ridiculous.

Or call for back-up!

Do No Evil 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: December 19, 2008, 11:34:01 AM »

monkey hugs

To protect him from what's coming from the frickin' dream team and the A's???????????????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: December 19, 2008, 11:34:32 AM »

You must be reading a different forum than I am because I don't see this at all.  Personally, I trust LE and LE has said the meter reader is NOT a suspect in any way at all. 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: December 19, 2008, 11:34:46 AM »

Good morning monkeys -- Rmcolo -- My opinion is diferent from yours -- WFTV reported this morning that they were hiring an attorney for him at their expense -- <snipped> Triggs said he is being represented by outside counsel at the County’s expense.  http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

I don't think the county would hire him an attorney if they were suspicious of him.  JMO.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: December 19, 2008, 11:35:14 AM »

Your opinion is what you believe.. I may disagree, but I respect you and wouldnt slam you lol  maybe just give you a nudge

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #416 on: December 19, 2008, 11:35:18 AM »

I was trying to help compare the book photos:

bumped to compare photos of the "book"
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #417 on: December 19, 2008, 11:36:48 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Is it just me or are other monkeys feeling the same way?
I agree. I smell a hoax. Damnitttt

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on what you mean by a hoax??? Anyone??
I don't see how it could be a hoax. Tampering or planting evidence would surely mean prosecution. Maybe all the events should be taken at face value, even if there was a F-UP by someone in LE. The only thing unclear to me is if cadaver dogs were on that specific 1 acre. 

I wonder if it was the same cadaver dogs that hit on the A's backyard and Casey's car. If it is then JB will use that as a defense.
Now that we know where little Caylee was at all this time I wish they would have down what they did in the Lacey Peterson case let the dogs track the smell from the A's house to see if they would have led them to the wooded area.
monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #418 on: December 19, 2008, 11:39:05 AM »

Or call for back-up!

Most police officers don't carry shovels as part of their gear...LOL....as far as him being frightened I completely understand it....my brother was a man's man...not skeered of nuttin...EXCEPT a snake could turn him into a little girl...running and screaming at the top of his lungs....even with a gun in his hand.   Our fears often take over and nothing is in the head except getting away!!

I'm sure you're right  ... but the Anthonys probably had a few he could borrow. Bad joke. Sorry. (Slinks away to hiss in her corner. Hiss)

hahahaha....don't even think about slinking away...coming from me...someone who's greatest earthy fear is a snake...the thought of standing there and hacking away at a snake with a shovel is comical...it's more like me screaming...FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW!!!!

I swear to you I've seen a snake and left to go get a shovel come back and the sucker is still just lying there waiting to get the ax -- err shovel. Snakes skeeeer me. 

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #419 on: December 19, 2008, 11:39:33 AM »

monkey hugs

To protect him from what's coming from the frickin' dream team and the A's???????????????

I wouldn't put it past Cindy Anthony to try and ruin this guy's life.  Where does this guy go to get his good name back?

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.