April 23, 2024, 12:04:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397994 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: December 19, 2008, 11:39:47 AM »

I was trying to help compare the book photos:

bumped to compare photos of the "book"

Very nice comparison.  I do believe that is the book.  There is more evidence there, because that book wouldn't necessarily lead them back to the house unless that is what they are looking for.  I think there is much more evidence there compelling them to get those search warrants that very night.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: December 19, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »

I live in the area of the Anthony's and now the local newspaper OrlandoSentinel.com has posted pictures of a childs hard-cover book. It looks VERY similar to the one in the video at the nursing home the day before Caylee went missing. Looks to me like KC carelessly just dumped everything she had in the car including poor little Caylee.

Amy I can see KC doing that. Just tossing out as many reminders of her daughter as she could. If that area was that overgrown as it looks in the photos, I would imagine that it would provide some sort of "shelter" from the elements. Yes the area flooded, but as for the torrential rain and blazing sun it may have protected some of the evidence. Besides the fact that God works in mysterious ways!!!

Yep kind of a "cleansing" like deleting photos form her MySpace and Facebook.

I still wonder about that doll in the backseat though ...

You mean CASEY'S doll that she allowed Caylee to play with? Just couldn't bring herself to throw away "Mommy" as Caylee called her (Mommy's doll) because it was HERS not Caylee's.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: December 19, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Is it just me or are other monkeys feeling the same way?
I agree. I smell a hoax. Damnitttt

What?? What hoax? Come on now, before we all start jumping on the KC train and giving Cindy a run for her money, just stop and think. A lot of monkeys between last night and this morning have put out great information on how this might have happened. Just because the find of Caylee's body didn't happen how we all thought it would doesn't mean it's a hoax.

The meter reader sounds legit, the only thing he probably did wrong was to continue to look on company time. He said he had to pee, but he wanted to find out about that bag. Had to wait for months to go back to the area once it was dry. Why not before this? Life gets in the way, not everyone's life revolves around this case.

As for LE, the area where the body was found was such a jungle someone mentioned that you could have been a few feet from the body and not see it. They had to machete the area just to see the ground! If you don't live in that area, listen to the monkeys who do! The smell after a few weeks would dissipate. I'm sure there was a lot of garbage in the area too. If the insects are any indication of the snakes, I wouldn't go wandering in there either. The area was slated to be looked at by TES at a later date once the water resided. So LE just backed off. YES, that's not good, but it really doesn't negate the fact KC killed her daughter. All by herself and tossed her off like garbage. JMO

I totally agree.  I wonder how many tips came in during those 3 days.  I wonder if LE thought the area had already been searched and didn't (rightly or wrongly) give much credence to a tip in an area that may have already been searched so close to home.  It is easy to forget that nobody had any idea where to even start looking for Caylee.  She could have been by Sawgrass apartments, she could have been in JBP, she could have been dumped in a trash can and long buried in a dump.  Then there was the very popular theory that she was left in water and eaten by alligators.  Of course, George and Cindy continued to put forth the theory that she was still alive.  Searching for Caylee was like looking for a grain of sand in all the beaches of Florida.  Even if LE had been told that her body was certainly in that area, it still could have taken months of searching to find her.  It looks like a jungle, the vegetation is so thick.  Tim Miller was there.  He is arguably one of the best, if not the best searcher.  He knew conditions limited the search that they could do and that further searching at that time could be damaging to any evidence there.

Look at the alternative.  Meter reader guy killed Caylee or helped Casey dispose of the body.  He's good.  She's in jail.  She's been charged w/out the body.  The majority of people following this case think that she acted alone.  If she did have help I never heard accusations about a meter reader.  Why would this guy decide to get involved.  He's home free.  No one suspects him.  Is it realistic to think that after killing the child and wrapping her head w/ duct tape he had an overwhelming feeling of guilt and decided her body had to be found. 

OR is it more likely that he, like thousands of other people, had a hunch about an area.  His hunch could have been based on a smell or b/c he saw something suspicious.  Thankfully, he cared enough to go back to an area that concerned him and check again.  I bet he was very surprised to actually find her.  Remember LP had a hunch about the river.  He believed so much that he hired divers and searched for days.  As far as I know, he said he was planning to return to search again.  Now what if she had been found in the river, how coincidental would that have been.  People were coming from out of state to look for this baby.  Why is it so shocking that someone who was concerned enough to call LE 3 times, would follow through on that concern when there still had been no resolution.

The meter man was not the one that didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days.  He wasn't out clubbing when his child was missing.  As far as I know, nothing has been found at the scene that lead directly back to his house (although I'm sure this man will be checked out).  I haven't heard that unusually large amounts of chloroform have been found in his car or that Caylee's hair w/ a death band was.  I don't think dogs have alerted to the smelll of decomp coming from his car or his back yard.  Oh, and I don't think anyone in his family have told LE that his car smelled like a dead body was in his car.

I feel genuinely sorry for this guy.  I hope that this doesn't dampen future concern and ordinary citizens being proactive in cases of missing children.  It is important to remember that Casey's lies weren't simply white lies about names, etc., they have been lies that would totally lead LE in other directions.  For example, giving her the benefit of the doubt that she was protecting Caylee and her family, what purpose did the lie of having talked to Caylee during July serve?  Was that a necessary lie to protect anyone?  Nope it was just to mislead LE to the fact that she was still alive at that point.  The same time that Caylee's hair w/ decomp. was in her trunk.

It is unfortunate that LE didn't have a family that was willing to assist them in a search for their child/grandchild.  Whether she was found alive or dead.  It is unfortunate that Casey refused to admit to where the last place she really saw Caylee was.  It is unfortunate that Casey couldn't give any details to investigators beyond feeling in her gut that she was close to home.  It's those reasons though that the discovery (the miracle that it was) of this childs remains took as long as it did.  I'm actually surprised they found her at all.  I've read cases of killers who lead LE to dump sites of bodies after the fact and there is no evidence of bodies at all.  It truly is a miracle this little girl was found and considering LE had all of Orlando to search in, 6 months is not that long.  Yes, it is upsetting to think she may have been found sooner but it is also upsetting to think a mother would go out and party when her child is missing.  Oh and I can't forget all Casey's help when she was home.  She certainly did a lot of looking at Baez's office.

I hope this didn't sound preachy at all.  I just want everyone to keep ALL of the circumstances in perspective.  I would hate to see LE or this poor meter man vilified prematurely. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #423 on: December 19, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »

WOW -- that is increiblly similar, the colors and shapes and size. 

Good work!

I remember you, Caylee.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: December 19, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »

Relax all you conspiracy theorists out there in cyberland!

The meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in August. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, I can see how Caylee was unfindable as Tim Miller put it. Thank God this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. OCSO was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, Caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that Caylee was even dead. Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of June. This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.

Don't forget all the evidence that led them to bring charges against Casey in the first place, stuff we don't even know yet.  This is the proverbial nail in her coffin. 

I agree wholeheartedly! I think the meter reader was no different than any of us that are so wrapped up in this case. He was looking at maps just as we are and checking the sites mapped out. I am having serious ???? about the cop that was called to the
scene in Aug. tho. I also wonder if LA knew the cop? Just some ?'s in my mind.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: December 19, 2008, 11:40:50 AM »

Thanks so much...you are really talented.  If that isn't the same book I will give up bananas for a year.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: December 19, 2008, 11:41:52 AM »

I live in the area of the Anthony's and now the local newspaper OrlandoSentinel.com has posted pictures of a childs hard-cover book. It looks VERY similar to the one in the video at the nursing home the day before Caylee went missing. Looks to me like KC carelessly just dumped everything she had in the car including poor little Caylee.

Amy I can see KC doing that. Just tossing out as many reminders of her daughter as she could. If that area was that overgrown as it looks in the photos, I would imagine that it would provide some sort of "shelter" from the elements. Yes the area flooded, but as for the torrential rain and blazing sun it may have protected some of the evidence. Besides the fact that God works in mysterious ways!!!

You mean CASEY'S doll that she allowed Caylee to play with? Just couldn't bring herself to throw away "Mommy" as Caylee called her (Mommy's doll) because it was HERS not Caylee's.

oh, I had never heard it was in fact Casey's. that is sick. 

I remember you, Caylee.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: December 19, 2008, 11:42:05 AM »

Maybe the dogs never went to that EXACT spot!!!??
There are so many WHAT IF's and NO ONE or NOTHING is perfect (ie, cadaver dogs).  They could have easily missed it, plus w/ the hurricane..
My theory is that KC got SO lucky that her body was not found.  She was and IS so composed because she has so easily detatched herself..she literally BELIEVES that the nanny kidnapped her.
Uhhh I can't WAIT TO hear what the LE's theories are as to have what happened...and when and how..

How can KC's meltdown in jail be explained?  She knows her daughter has been found and she knows she did it.  Otherwise she would have had a meltdown when the stuff at the Econ river was found! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: December 19, 2008, 11:44:12 AM »

Relax all you conspiracy theorists out there in cyberland!

The meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in August. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, I can see how Caylee was unfindable as Tim Miller put it. Thank God this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. OCSO was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, Caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that Caylee was even dead. Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of June. This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.

Don't forget all the evidence that led them to bring charges against Casey in the first place, stuff we don't even know yet.  This is the proverbial nail in her coffin. 

Russ, I agree with you basically.  I once had an experience with a police officer which was similar to this snake story.  I saw a dog by the side of the road which was obviously going to have puppies at any moment.  She was in a big box which was turned on the side.  As I was wonder what to do a police office stopped and asked if there were anything wrong.  I explained about the dog and told him that if he would help me get the dog in my SUV I would take her to the SPCA.  He said "No, I don't want to get my uniform dirty." And then he left me there with the dog.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: December 19, 2008, 11:44:31 AM »

One of the attorneys I spoke with last night...a very well known death penalty attorney in Houston said this is a circumstantial case (as IHO she will never confess to murder....there is a slim chance the defense may do a turn around and try to say it was an accident and she went into a  state of panic (explaining this is why she kept Caylee's body in the trunk) and then it was so horrific to her mentally that she concocted a story in her mind that completely exonerated her from the deed and guilt, I think I am getting what he said correctly ...my notes are sketchy...but this is close)  and that is exactly what will WIN this case....the prosecution will have a time line and be able to substantiate it....they will be able to prove that no one other than Casey could have committed this crime.he has been keeping up on things and said the LE and FBI have done a fantastic job...neither cracking or giving in to outside pressures...the forensics are there (and more than we have any idea of)...forensics and the substantiate time line are the keys to convicting Casey....he also said, as we think, George will be a KEY witness for the prosecution.  Just thought I'd share some of what he said.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #430 on: December 19, 2008, 11:45:21 AM »

It was Casey's doll?  That explains why it was still with Casey.  Selfish till the end.

Lisa
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: December 19, 2008, 11:45:38 AM »

Thanks so much...you are really talented.  If that isn't the same book I will give up bananas for a year.

If that is the same book, how could Cindy not have known that was missing?
aim9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: December 19, 2008, 11:45:41 AM »

Honest opinion...I think that the utility worker needs to be left alone. If it was not for him poor Caylee would never be found. The tips that he tried to leave were overlooked. I had heard that the worker had called back in August when he was on that particular route multiple times and shortly after he was assigned a new route. Now around the 11th he was sent back to that route. The bag probably bothered him so much, he went back to check and see if it were still there. Suprise surprise...it was. I just don't think he had anything to do with it.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: December 19, 2008, 11:46:01 AM »

Just want to point something out ...

Tim Miller himself said on Nancy Grace a while back that cadaver dogs have CLEARED areas where later bodies were found.
Maybe the body was sprayed with so much pesticide the dogs couldn't alert  to the presence.

Great thinking!!!
Thanks! SunnyinTX
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: December 19, 2008, 11:46:59 AM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and disagree with almost everybody by saying that the meter reader is most likely a suspect who played some kind of a role in this.

Why do I think so? His identity has not yet been revealed for the past week "but will be today" after LE just went out on a limb and announced he called in three tips on the same location, LE is/has been reinterviewing him, Nieves mentioned that the OSCO was going back through all the tips they received from the public, the meter reader just became a county employee, and at the time he called in the other three tips the scene was cleared each time, and the snake story sounds like a major lame excuse. The meter reader knows something or was somehow involved. This does not mean I think Casey is innocent, but I do strongly believe this whole situation is more complex than "he was just a concerned citizen." He already has legal representation by a county attorney -- doesn't that mean a "public defender"?

I am so certain of this I am going to take the risk of getting slammed by everybody! I have to go now, but, of course, I will be back later to see how many people have slammed me! Smile

You must be reading a different forum than I am because I don't see this at all.  Personally, I trust LE and LE has said the meter reader is NOT a suspect in any way at all. 

I think he NOTHING to do with this at all.. Why would he turn it in? I mean anybody would know the cops would be on them like flies on sh*t. lol..

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: December 19, 2008, 11:47:08 AM »

ok, heading out, catch you monkeys later ... hopefully some news today will help get justic for Caylee

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: December 19, 2008, 11:47:27 AM »

oh, I had never heard it was in fact Casey's. that is sick. 

neither had I??????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: December 19, 2008, 11:48:24 AM »

I'm starting to think more and more that there was a fight on the 15th (31 days) and Cindy watched Casey in a rage walk out of the house w/ Caylee while telling her she would never see her again.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: December 19, 2008, 11:48:31 AM »

Maybe the dogs never went to that EXACT spot!!!??
There are so many WHAT IF's and NO ONE or NOTHING is perfect (ie, cadaver dogs).  They could have easily missed it, plus w/ the hurricane..
My theory is that KC got SO lucky that her body was not found.  She was and IS so composed because she has so easily detatched herself..she literally BELIEVES that the nanny kidnapped her.
Uhhh I can't WAIT TO hear what the LE's theories are as to have what happened...and when and how..

How can KC's meltdown in jail be explained?  She knows her daughter has been found and she knows she did it.  Otherwise she would have had a meltdown when the stuff at the Econ river was found! 

and I'll bet we haven't heard whole whole story about the melt down.....I hope to see her jailers on the stand

Rest in Peace Caylee

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #439 on: December 19, 2008, 11:49:14 AM »

Honest opinion...I think that the utility worker needs to be left alone. If it was not for him poor Caylee would never be found. The tips that he tried to leave were overlooked. I had heard that the worker had called back in August when he was on that particular route multiple times and shortly after he was assigned a new route. Now around the 11th he was sent back to that route. The bag probably bothered him so much, he went back to check and see if it were still there. Suprise surprise...it was. I just don't think he had anything to do with it.

Welcome Aim!  Maybe it was a nagging feeling he had that he couldn't leave this alone.  I think anyone of us would have done the same thing.  And to anyone who thinks this man planted the body?  Explain away Casey's reaction when told about the remains and where they were located.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.