April 23, 2024, 10:32:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398042 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #440 on: December 19, 2008, 11:50:27 AM »

You mean CASEY'S doll that she allowed Caylee to play with? Just couldn't bring herself to throw away "Mommy" as Caylee called her (Mommy's doll) because it was HERS not Caylee's.

oh, I had never heard it was in fact Casey's. that is sick. 

neither had I??????

Neither had I!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #441 on: December 19, 2008, 11:50:51 AM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed

Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 10:07 am EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is expected Friday to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered a child's remains near the Anthonys' home. Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader had been a county employee for a relatively short time and would appear at a news conference Friday. Triggs said the meter reader is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense.

There are concerns surrounding the meter reader who found a child's remains believed to be Caylee Anthony. The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the meter reader had been to the scene before and had called police about the area in August

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

If his identity is going to be revealed today, I can bet you that he is a suspect.

But why would the county be paying for his counsel if they thought of him as a suspect ?

monkey hugs

To protect him from what's coming from the frickin' dream team and the A's???????????????

I wouldn't put it past Cindy Anthony to try and ruin this guy's life.  Where does this guy go to get his good name back?

Lisa
Watch out for Joy Wray also, nothing she would do would surprise me.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: December 19, 2008, 11:51:07 AM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and disagree with almost everybody by saying that the meter reader is most likely a suspect who played some kind of a role in this.

Why do I think so? His identity has not yet been revealed for the past week "but will be today" after LE just went out on a limb and announced he called in three tips on the same location, LE is/has been reinterviewing him, Nieves mentioned that the OSCO was going back through all the tips they received from the public, the meter reader just became a county employee, and at the time he called in the other three tips the scene was cleared each time, and the snake story sounds like a major lame excuse. The meter reader knows something or was somehow involved. This does not mean I think Casey is innocent, but I do strongly believe this whole situation is more complex than "he was just a concerned citizen." He already has legal representation by a county attorney -- doesn't that mean a "public defender"?

I am so certain of this I am going to take the risk of getting slammed by everybody! I have to go now, but, of course, I will be back later to see how many people have slammed me! Smile
Your opinion is what you believe.. I may disagree, but I respect you and wouldnt slam you lol  maybe just give you a nudge

Thanks! Now I have my big foot in my mouth because I just saw the news about the upcoming press conference (at 2 pm) in which the meter reader is going to speak publicly himself. I could never see a suspect doing that.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: December 19, 2008, 11:51:40 AM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and disagree with almost everybody by saying that the meter reader is most likely a suspect who played some kind of a role in this.

Why do I think so? His identity has not yet been revealed for the past week "but will be today" after LE just went out on a limb and announced he called in three tips on the same location, LE is/has been reinterviewing him, Nieves mentioned that the OSCO was going back through all the tips they received from the public, the meter reader just became a county employee, and at the time he called in the other three tips the scene was cleared each time, and the snake story sounds like a major lame excuse. The meter reader knows something or was somehow involved. This does not mean I think Casey is innocent, but I do strongly believe this whole situation is more complex than "he was just a concerned citizen." He already has legal representation by a county attorney -- doesn't that mean a "public defender"?

I am so certain of this I am going to take the risk of getting slammed by everybody! I have to go now, but, of course, I will be back later to see how many people have slammed me! Smile

You must be reading a different forum than I am because I don't see this at all.  Personally, I trust LE and LE has said the meter reader is NOT a suspect in any way at all. 

I think he NOTHING to do with this at all.. Why would he turn it in? I mean anybody would know the cops would be on them like flies on sh*t. lol..

I think they were withholding his name for his privacy and to lessen the chance that he would talk to the media.  It would be better for the prosecution if he wasn't out giving interviews.  I think in light of all the negative press, they are putting forth his name, details of calls, etc. to stop all the rumors.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: December 19, 2008, 11:53:22 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Is it just me or are other monkeys feeling the same way?
I agree. I smell a hoax. Damnitttt

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on what you mean by a hoax??? Anyone??
I don't see how it could be a hoax. Tampering or planting evidence would surely mean prosecution. Maybe all the events should be taken at face value, even if there was a F-UP by someone in LE. The only thing unclear to me is if cadaver dogs were on that specific 1 acre. 

Just want to point something out ...

Tim Miller himself said on Nancy Grace a while back that cadaver dogs have CLEARED areas where later bodies were found.

I wonder if it was the same cadaver dogs that hit on the A's backyard and Casey's car. If it is then JB will use that as a defense.
Now that we know where little Caylee was at all this time I wish they would have down what they did in the Lacey Peterson case let the dogs track the smell from the A's house to see if they would have led them to the wooded area.
monkey hugs

I heard Tim Miller say " Where the body was found, the water was waist deep so no one went in there, he wanted to bring in horses BUT was scared the horses would crush something IF something was under there" He was on 22 News saying that.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: December 19, 2008, 11:53:26 AM »

That skull picture?  Has LE confirmed it is indeed a skull in that picture??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: December 19, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »

You must be reading a different forum than I am because I don't see this at all.  Personally, I trust LE and LE has said the meter reader is NOT a suspect in any way at all. 

I don't expecially trust LE but in this case I think it is simply the meter was not satisfied with the response he had received in August and took things into his own hands.  He is a hero IMO.  I believe, and I think all evidence of which we are aware proves, Casey Anthony killed her little baby girl and threw her away like garbage.  No accomplices, at least before the fact, but possibly George after the fact. I see no other answer which makes sense.  Of course, we can use our imaginations and come up with all kinds of theories and conspiracies,  but this is the only theory which is backed up by the evidence as we know it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: December 19, 2008, 11:54:39 AM »

One of the attorneys I spoke with last night...a very well known death penalty attorney in Houston said this is a circumstantial case (as IHO she will never confess to murder....there is a slim chance the defense may do a turn around and try to say it was an accident and she went into a  state of panic (explaining this is why she kept Caylee's body in the trunk) and then it was so horrific to her mentally that she concocted a story in her mind that completely exonerated her from the deed and guilt, I think I am getting what he said correctly ...my notes are sketchy...but this is close)  and that is exactly what will WIN this case....the prosecution will have a time line and be able to substantiate it....they will be able to prove that no one other than Casey could have committed this crime.he has been keeping up on things and said the LE and FBI have done a fantastic job...neither cracking or giving in to outside pressures...the forensics are there (and more than we have any idea of)...forensics and the substantiate time line are the keys to convicting Casey....he also said, as we think, George will be a KEY witness for the prosecution.  Just thought I'd share some of what he said.
Thanks for that info. How do you know so many lawyers?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: December 19, 2008, 11:54:48 AM »

You mean CASEY'S doll that she allowed Caylee to play with? Just couldn't bring herself to throw away "Mommy" as Caylee called her (Mommy's doll) because it was HERS not Caylee's.

neither had I??????

Neither had I!

OK...who knows if this is truth or fiction???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: December 19, 2008, 11:55:30 AM »

neither had I??????

Neither had I!

Neither have I although I did see where someone speculated that the doll might have been Casey's.  Just speculation though.  Maybe you have more information about it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: December 19, 2008, 11:57:05 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Is it just me or are other monkeys feeling the same way?
I agree. I smell a hoax. Damnitttt

What?? What hoax? Come on now, before we all start jumping on the KC train and giving Cindy a run for her money, just stop and think. A lot of monkeys between last night and this morning have put out great information on how this might have happened. Just because the find of Caylee's body didn't happen how we all thought it would doesn't mean it's a hoax.

The meter reader sounds legit, the only thing he probably did wrong was to continue to look on company time. He said he had to pee, but he wanted to find out about that bag. Had to wait for months to go back to the area once it was dry. Why not before this? Life gets in the way, not everyone's life revolves around this case.

As for LE, the area where the body was found was such a jungle someone mentioned that you could have been a few feet from the body and not see it. They had to machete the area just to see the ground! If you don't live in that area, listen to the monkeys who do! The smell after a few weeks would dissipate. I'm sure there was a lot of garbage in the area too. If the insects are any indication of the snakes, I wouldn't go wandering in there either. The area was slated to be looked at by TES at a later date once the water resided. So LE just backed off. YES, that's not good, but it really doesn't negate the fact KC killed her daughter. All by herself and tossed her off like garbage. JMO

I totally agree.  I wonder how many tips came in during those 3 days.  I wonder if LE thought the area had already been searched and didn't (rightly or wrongly) give much credence to a tip in an area that may have already been searched so close to home.  It is easy to forget that nobody had any idea where to even start looking for Caylee.  She could have been by Sawgrass apartments, she could have been in JBP, she could have been dumped in a trash can and long buried in a dump.  Then there was the very popular theory that she was left in water and eaten by alligators.  Of course, George and Cindy continued to put forth the theory that she was still alive.  Searching for Caylee was like looking for a grain of sand in all the beaches of Florida.  Even if LE had been told that her body was certainly in that area, it still could have taken months of searching to find her.  It looks like a jungle, the vegetation is so thick.  Tim Miller was there.  He is arguably one of the best, if not the best searcher.  He knew conditions limited the search that they could do and that further searching at that time could be damaging to any evidence there.

Look at the alternative.  Meter reader guy killed Caylee or helped Casey dispose of the body.  He's good.  She's in jail.  She's been charged w/out the body.  The majority of people following this case think that she acted alone.  If she did have help I never heard accusations about a meter reader.  Why would this guy decide to get involved.  He's home free.  No one suspects him.  Is it realistic to think that after killing the child and wrapping her head w/ duct tape he had an overwhelming feeling of guilt and decided her body had to be found. 

OR is it more likely that he, like thousands of other people, had a hunch about an area.  His hunch could have been based on a smell or b/c he saw something suspicious.  Thankfully, he cared enough to go back to an area that concerned him and check again.  I bet he was very surprised to actually find her.  Remember LP had a hunch about the river.  He believed so much that he hired divers and searched for days.  As far as I know, he said he was planning to return to search again.  Now what if she had been found in the river, how coincidental would that have been.  People were coming from out of state to look for this baby.  Why is it so shocking that someone who was concerned enough to call LE 3 times, would follow through on that concern when there still had been no resolution.

The meter man was not the one that didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days.  He wasn't out clubbing when his child was missing.  As far as I know, nothing has been found at the scene that lead directly back to his house (although I'm sure this man will be checked out).  I haven't heard that unusually large amounts of chloroform have been found in his car or that Caylee's hair w/ a death band was.  I don't think dogs have alerted to the smelll of decomp coming from his car or his back yard.  Oh, and I don't think anyone in his family have told LE that his car smelled like a dead body was in his car.

I feel genuinely sorry for this guy.  I hope that this doesn't dampen future concern and ordinary citizens being proactive in cases of missing children.  It is important to remember that Casey's lies weren't simply white lies about names, etc., they have been lies that would totally lead LE in other directions.  For example, giving her the benefit of the doubt that she was protecting Caylee and her family, what purpose did the lie of having talked to Caylee during July serve?  Was that a necessary lie to protect anyone?  Nope it was just to mislead LE to the fact that she was still alive at that point.  The same time that Caylee's hair w/ decomp. was in her trunk.

It is unfortunate that LE didn't have a family that was willing to assist them in a search for their child/grandchild.  Whether she was found alive or dead.  It is unfortunate that Casey refused to admit to where the last place she really saw Caylee was.  It is unfortunate that Casey couldn't give any details to investigators beyond feeling in her gut that she was close to home.  It's those reasons though that the discovery (the miracle that it was) of this childs remains took as long as it did.  I'm actually surprised they found her at all.  I've read cases of killers who lead LE to dump sites of bodies after the fact and there is no evidence of bodies at all.  It truly is a miracle this little girl was found and considering LE had all of Orlando to search in, 6 months is not that long.  Yes, it is upsetting to think she may have been found sooner but it is also upsetting to think a mother would go out and party when her child is missing.  Oh and I can't forget all Casey's help when she was home.  She certainly did a lot of looking at Baez's office.

I hope this didn't sound preachy at all.  I just want everyone to keep ALL of the circumstances in perspective.  I would hate to see LE or this poor meter man vilified prematurely. 

Good post.  He is a hero imo.  He had persistence and follow through, albeit months later.  He had that feeling I am sure, the one so many of us had as to where the body would be found.  LP had that feeling, the feeling she was dumped at Blanchard Park.  It is instincts to a degree.  Without his persistence, Caylee would never get a proper burial and she would still be missing.  We would still see the Anthonys running around with their cadre of people that like to impersonate officers telling us that there are sightings. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: December 19, 2008, 11:57:33 AM »

Cheerio - BRANDI made your snowglobe for you, I just added it so you wouldn't miss it again. Brandi did a beautiful job!
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: December 19, 2008, 11:57:37 AM »

neither had I??????

It was posted on here or at WS some time ago. Could be Greta asked Cindy why Caylee called her favorite dolly that she refused to go anywhere without Mama. It stuck in my mind because the doll was found in the car seat in the Pontiac when the Anthonys got the car from the impound and she was naked. Wonder if Casey threw the doll clothes away that it was wearing because those were not hers, but made or bought for Caylee?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: December 19, 2008, 11:58:03 AM »

I'm starting to think more and more that there was a fight on the 15th (31 days) and Cindy watched Casey in a rage walk out of the house w/ Caylee while telling her she would never see her again.
I have it pictured exactly like that in my head, Casey probably said something like that several times in the past, but this time she carried it out, and now Cindy will not see Caylee again.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: December 19, 2008, 11:58:18 AM »

Honest opinion...I think that the utility worker needs to be left alone. If it was not for him poor Caylee would never be found. The tips that he tried to leave were overlooked. I had heard that the worker had called back in August when he was on that particular route multiple times and shortly after he was assigned a new route. Now around the 11th he was sent back to that route. The bag probably bothered him so much, he went back to check and see if it were still there. Suprise surprise...it was. I just don't think he had anything to do with it.

I agee.....in a backward's kinda way   I still want to see confirmation that it is indeed the same bag....the reports say he reported a gray bag on the side of the road....it's been reported that the remains were in a black trash bag 20 feet or so in the woods...LP even says she was in 2 trash bags...too many reports...which is true??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #455 on: December 19, 2008, 11:58:23 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!
  Well I've followed the links to websleuths and looked at all the pictures and read the comments.Geesh! I do not see a skull,eye sockets,or duct tape..I see something that does sort of kinda looks like a bag underneath the soil.Now if the meter reader says he kicked the bag,poked it with a stick,whatever,and the skull rolled out,I'm really confused.It would seem the bag would have to be on top of the soil completely for that to happen and to get a good swipe at it with his foot.Orbs leading them to the site,Caylee's spirit leading them,Caylee now an angel?My goodness the things people say....Caylee is not now an angel.We do not become angels when we die.Scripturally incorrect..All the angels were created long ago and only done so once.Caylee is not hovering around leading people to her body.She is at rest and has been since the moment of her death..Ugh...

Good mornin Tater!  long time no see!  We have missed you!
I agree with your post.  You are correct.  I don't imagine her as an angel, rather, sitting up on Jesus lap.
Tater,thank you for posting what I have been thinking for the longest time. If Caylee could see all that is happening on earth it would not be Heaven.She is safe,warm & loved & will never again know rejection or pain.Those of us who have grown to love her in this life can see her someday in a place where all children are loved & appreciated & is beyond description.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: December 19, 2008, 11:58:49 AM »

ok, heading out, catch you monkeys later ... hopefully some news today will help get justic for Caylee

bye gnm

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: December 19, 2008, 12:00:10 PM »

I don't expecially trust LE but in this case I think it is simply the meter was not satisfied with the response he had received in August and took things into his own hands.  He is a hero IMO.  I believe, and I think all evidence of which we are aware proves, Casey Anthony killed her little baby girl and threw her away like garbage.  No accomplices, at least before the fact, but possibly George after the fact. I see no other answer which makes sense.  Of course, we can use our imaginations and come up with all kinds of theories and conspiracies,  but this is the only theory which is backed up by the evidence as we know it.

I have to 100% agree with you on this!

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: December 19, 2008, 12:01:28 PM »

I think it's a perfect time to make some chicken soup and be back for the press conference. The meter reader will undoubtedly give some rational explanation for his actions. The snow is really coming down here in NY. Sideways!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #459 on: December 19, 2008, 12:01:28 PM »

Maybe the dogs never went to that EXACT spot!!!??
There are so many WHAT IF's and NO ONE or NOTHING is perfect (ie, cadaver dogs).  They could have easily missed it, plus w/ the hurricane..
My theory is that KC got SO lucky that her body was not found.  She was and IS so composed because she has so easily detatched herself..she literally BELIEVES that the nanny kidnapped her.
Uhhh I can't WAIT TO hear what the LE's theories are as to have what happened...and when and how..

How can KC's meltdown in jail be explained?  She knows her daughter has been found and she knows she did it.  Otherwise she would have had a meltdown when the stuff at the Econ river was found! 

How do we know KC actually had a meltdown in jail?  I don't think she did.  I think it was a sympathy ploy of Baez's.  In order to give her a sedative a doctor or nurse would of had to of been called in.  They don't leave standing orders in jail that a prisoner is allowed sedatives if he/she happens to get upset.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.