April 26, 2024, 01:26:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398131 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: December 19, 2008, 12:02:38 PM »

One of the attorneys I spoke with last night...a very well known death penalty attorney in Houston said this is a circumstantial case (as IHO she will never confess to murder....there is a slim chance the defense may do a turn around and try to say it was an accident and she went into a  state of panic (explaining this is why she kept Caylee's body in the trunk) and then it was so horrific to her mentally that she concocted a story in her mind that completely exonerated her from the deed and guilt, I think I am getting what he said correctly ...my notes are sketchy...but this is close)  and that is exactly what will WIN this case....the prosecution will have a time line and be able to substantiate it....they will be able to prove that no one other than Casey could have committed this crime.he has been keeping up on things and said the LE and FBI have done a fantastic job...neither cracking or giving in to outside pressures...the forensics are there (and more than we have any idea of)...forensics and the substantiate time line are the keys to convicting Casey....he also said, as we think, George will be a KEY witness for the prosecution.  Just thought I'd share some of what he said.
Thanks for that info. How do you know so many lawyers?

I worked for 3 attorneys in TX...one was a death penalty attorney....I am pro death penalty and he isn't...it made for an interesting work environment....we have remained good friends. I was personal assistant to another well known Houston attorney and also worked for a litigation lawyer.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #461 on: December 19, 2008, 12:03:44 PM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed

Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 10:07 am EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is expected Friday to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered a child's remains near the Anthonys' home. Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader had been a county employee for a relatively short time and would appear at a news conference Friday. Triggs said the meter reader is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense.

There are concerns surrounding the meter reader who found a child's remains believed to be Caylee Anthony. The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the meter reader had been to the scene before and had called police about the area in August

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

If his identity is going to be revealed today, I can bet you that he is a suspect.

But why would the county be paying for his counsel if they thought of him as a suspect ?

monkey hugs

To protect him from what's coming from the frickin' dream team and the A's???????????????

Right to protect him
they would not protect a suspect by paying for counsel
monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: December 19, 2008, 12:04:02 PM »

You mean CASEY'S doll that she allowed Caylee to play with? Just couldn't bring herself to throw away "Mommy" as Caylee called her (Mommy's doll) because it was HERS not Caylee's.

oh, I had never heard it was in fact Casey's. that is sick. 

neither had I??????

Neither had I!

Neither have I although I did see where someone speculated that the doll might have been Casey's.  Just speculation though.  Maybe you have more information about it.

I don't in fact this is the first time I can remember hearing this??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: December 19, 2008, 12:04:36 PM »

I have to ask a question here.. First let me say. Someone said " The word of the day is CONFUSION" AND omg whoever said it is soooo right. My question is, Do you monkey's beleive the remains  found are not Caylee's or the remains in the pictures????  

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: December 19, 2008, 12:04:59 PM »

You mean CASEY'S doll that she allowed Caylee to play with? Just couldn't bring herself to throw away "Mommy" as Caylee called her (Mommy's doll) because it was HERS not Caylee's.

oh, I had never heard it was in fact Casey's. that is sick. 

neither had I??????

It was posted on here or at WS some time ago. Could be Greta asked Cindy why Caylee called her favorite dolly that she refused to go anywhere without Mama. It stuck in my mind because the doll was found in the car seat in the Pontiac when the Anthonys got the car from the impound and she was naked. Wonder if Casey threw the doll clothes away that it was wearing because those were not hers, but made or bought for Caylee?

thanks Jody

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #465 on: December 19, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »

One of the attorneys I spoke with last night...a very well known death penalty attorney in Houston said this is a circumstantial case (as IHO she will never confess to murder....there is a slim chance the defense may do a turn around and try to say it was an accident and she went into a  state of panic (explaining this is why she kept Caylee's body in the trunk) and then it was so horrific to her mentally that she concocted a story in her mind that completely exonerated her from the deed and guilt, I think I am getting what he said correctly ...my notes are sketchy...but this is close)  and that is exactly what will WIN this case....the prosecution will have a time line and be able to substantiate it....they will be able to prove that no one other than Casey could have committed this crime.he has been keeping up on things and said the LE and FBI have done a fantastic job...neither cracking or giving in to outside pressures...the forensics are there (and more than we have any idea of)...forensics and the substantiate time line are the keys to convicting Casey....he also said, as we think, George will be a KEY witness for the prosecution.  Just thought I'd share some of what he said.

I worked for 3 attorneys in TX...one was a death penalty attorney....I am pro death penalty and he isn't...it made for an interesting work environment....we have remained good friends. I was personal assistant to another well known Houston attorney and also worked for a litigation lawyer.
That must have been very interesting indeed, my mother's uncle and his wife were both criminal defense attorneys. I am pro death penalty also, but most of my life I was very against it, I changed my mind only a couple years ago.
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: December 19, 2008, 12:08:42 PM »

I'm starting to think more and more that there was a fight on the 15th (31 days) and Cindy watched Casey in a rage walk out of the house w/ Caylee while telling her she would never see her again.
I have it pictured exactly like that in my head, Casey probably said something like that several times in the past, but this time she carried it out, and now Cindy will not see Caylee again.
I think it also went down on the 15th,
. Also there was talk of a swim suit found and Cindy and Caylee had
went swimming after their visit at NH. And her book was in Caylee's backpack from
the NH visit. So When the fight was over and Casey left still mad and I could see
Caylee crying and wanting her Grandma, Is when Casey snapped and killed her.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: December 19, 2008, 12:09:34 PM »

I have to ask a question here.. First let me say. Someone said " The word of the day is CONFUSION" AND omg whoever said it is soooo right. My question is, Do you monkey's beleive the remains  found are not Caylee's or the remains in the pictures????  

I believe the remains are Caylee's   ....I don't know about the remains in the picture....I HONESTLY couldn't tell if it was indeed a skull..in fact I asked earlier if it has been confirmed by LE that the picture does indeed have a skull in it...no one responded so I am assuming the answer is ...we don't know

Rest in Peace Caylee

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: December 19, 2008, 12:10:10 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18317180/detail.html

The Meter Reader’s Story

According to WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing, a source with Orange County government who has spoken with the meter reader said the meter reader does believe the bag he saw in August is the same one in which he found the remains a week ago. But, he believes the bag was likely moved by animals in the months in between.

For more than a week now, investigators confirm they have continued to find human remains in an area more than a half-acre wide in a wooded area along Suburban Drive.

On Aug. 13, the tipster met with deputies in that area, but he told a source that the deputy saw a rattlesnake nearby in the woods and advised the tipster not to look back there with him.

After the deputy's search, he cleared the area. It is unknown if the deputy looked in the exact same area where the remains were later discovered.

The deputy's thoroughness, Orange County investigators said, is currently under administrative review.

The source said the meter reader had just been reassigned to that area again, which is why he went back in the woods to see what was there.

It is unclear if he was "relieving himself," as investigators have said, or if he was going into the area to satisfy his own curiosity.

When the utilities worker looked inside the bag and saw the remains, he apparently said to himself they had to be Caylee's, according to WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

The meter reader is a former member of the military and had just relocated to Central Florida. Now he is anxious to talk about what he saw, the source said.

It was the same bag.  Thank God he was persistent.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: December 19, 2008, 12:10:48 PM »

My belief the remains are Caylee, and other bones found would be animals which would make sense if neighbors were using this area as a pet cemetary. I have to admit I would never bury one of my pets like this, and I have never heard of people doing such a thing in a neighborhood.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: December 19, 2008, 12:11:38 PM »

I think it's a perfect time to make some chicken soup and be back for the press conference. The meter reader will undoubtedly give some rational explanation for his actions. The snow is really coming down here in NY. Sideways!

YIPPEE! ::cartwheel::Who animated me? Thank you! I'll send you some tasty soup later!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #471 on: December 19, 2008, 12:12:35 PM »

Maybe the dogs never went to that EXACT spot!!!??
There are so many WHAT IF's and NO ONE or NOTHING is perfect (ie, cadaver dogs).  They could have easily missed it, plus w/ the hurricane..
My theory is that KC got SO lucky that her body was not found.  She was and IS so composed because she has so easily detatched herself..she literally BELIEVES that the nanny kidnapped her.
Uhhh I can't WAIT TO hear what the LE's theories are as to have what happened...and when and how..

How can KC's meltdown in jail be explained?  She knows her daughter has been found and she knows she did it.  Otherwise she would have had a meltdown when the stuff at the Econ river was found! 

and I'll bet we haven't heard whole whole story about the melt down.....I hope to see her jailers on the stand

On NG last night Nancy said she order cards and snacks 2 hours after she was told.
Dr said people like Casey break down for a short time and then recover quickly

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: December 19, 2008, 12:12:51 PM »

That must have been very interesting indeed, my mother's uncle and his wife were both criminal defense attorneys. I am pro death penalty also, but most of my life I was very against it, I changed my mind only a couple years ago.

It was very interesting and sometimes very volatile   I have the greatest respect for Dick and for many of the defense attorneys I met....many I did not...sleazy bags....Baez falls into the latter

Rest in Peace Caylee

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: December 19, 2008, 12:14:38 PM »

Hi Everyone!  FWIW, I don't think the meter reader has any negative involvement in this.  Remember, he had a reason to be in this area consistently.  That can be documented. I believe he knew what he saw, he knew what he smelled, and his dogged persistence led him to find little Caylee.

As far as LE not investigating this properly...they were deluged with tips.  They quite possibly had a different "working theory" based on cell phone pings and due to water, foliage, etc. simply missed it.  I don't believe they "dropped the ball", they just missed finding Caylee at this time.

I truly believe it's all just that simple...IMO...(I've been wrong before) 
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: December 19, 2008, 12:15:20 PM »

I believe the remains are Caylee's   ....I don't know about the remains in the picture....I HONESTLY couldn't tell if it was indeed a skull..in fact I asked earlier if it has been confirmed by LE that the picture does indeed have a skull in it...no one responded so I am assuming the answer is ...we don't know

Ok Thank you so much for answering me, I didn't want my monkey friends to give up hope that the remains are Caylee. I know it's very sad but I want her found and laid to rest like all of you do too... Thank you again Smile

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: December 19, 2008, 12:17:51 PM »

Cheerio - BRANDI made your snowglobe for you, I just added it so you wouldn't miss it again. Brandi did a beautiful job!

I just went back and read, Brandi you're a sweetie pie, with marshmallows! Thank you, I love my snowglobe. Perfect for today especially.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: December 19, 2008, 12:18:10 PM »

I just felt like Red's words needed to be repeated.

EARTH TO THE FREE WORLD ... THE POLICE ALWAYS SAY SOMEONE ISN'T A SUSPECT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4261.msg591019#msg591019
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: December 19, 2008, 12:18:53 PM »

Thanks Russ. I can't wait to hear from him.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: December 19, 2008, 12:19:39 PM »

Do you have a link to the picture your talking about please

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #479 on: December 19, 2008, 12:19:49 PM »

The FBI is expected to announce the identification of the remains some time on Friday at 2 p.m. In addition, the Orange County government is expected to hold a news conference at 3:30 p.m. with the meter reader that discovered the remains to address questions about his involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18317180/detail.html

Bring Caylee home.
<3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.