April 26, 2024, 10:59:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398170 times)
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: December 19, 2008, 12:19:54 PM »

Cheerio - BRANDI made your snowglobe for you, I just added it so you wouldn't miss it again. Brandi did a beautiful job!

I just went back and read, Brandi you're a sweetie pie, with marshmallows! Thank you, I love my snowglobe. Perfect for today especially.
Thank you Klaas too, you pull it all together
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: December 19, 2008, 12:20:40 PM »

does anyone know what this conference is about?
do you think they'll say it's her officially today?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: December 19, 2008, 12:20:53 PM »

I just felt like Red's words needed to be repeated.

EARTH TO THE FREE WORLD ... THE POLICE ALWAYS SAY SOMEONE ISN'T A SUSPECT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4261.msg591019#msg591019

that is very true but does the county pay for any suspects attny? Let's be realistic

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: December 19, 2008, 12:21:35 PM »

I'm starting to think more and more that there was a fight on the 15th (31 days) and Cindy watched Casey in a rage walk out of the house w/ Caylee while telling her she would never see her again.
I have it pictured exactly like that in my head, Casey probably said something like that several times in the past, but this time she carried it out, and now Cindy will not see Caylee again.
I think it also went down on the 15th,
. Also there was talk of a swim suit found and Cindy and Caylee had
went swimming after their visit at NH. And her book was in Caylee's backpack from
the NH visit. So When the fight was over and Casey left still mad and I could see
Caylee crying and wanting her Grandma, Is when Casey snapped and killed her.

I agree, Casey snapped and killed Caylee on the 15th.  I think the chloroform was being used as a babysitter.  I think the chloroform was a lucky find by the police.  She killed in a fit of rage.  I 100% believe that kc was planning a murder--G & C.  Why tell Amy she was getting the house?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #484 on: December 19, 2008, 12:21:36 PM »

The FBI is expected to announce the identification of the remains some time on Friday at 2 p.m. In addition, the Orange County government is expected to hold a news conference at 3:30 p.m. with the meter reader that discovered the remains to address questions about his involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18317180/detail.html
Great news and thank-you.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: December 19, 2008, 12:23:23 PM »

In case no one posted this yet:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

Major Announcement Expected Today!

RIP Sweet Puppy
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: December 19, 2008, 12:23:45 PM »

Thanks for the info about the pressers.

!~*Mar*~!

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: December 19, 2008, 12:24:11 PM »

The FBI is expected to announce the identification of the remains some time on Friday at 2 p.m. In addition, the Orange County government is expected to hold a news conference at 3:30 p.m. with the meter reader that discovered the remains to address questions about his involvement.

I WISH they had a live camera in Casey's jail cell for this announcement!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: December 19, 2008, 12:24:22 PM »

Thank you, that means they KNOW who it is!

RIP Sweet Puppy
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #489 on: December 19, 2008, 12:25:06 PM »

I just felt like Red's words needed to be repeated.

EARTH TO THE FREE WORLD ... THE POLICE ALWAYS SAY SOMEONE ISN'T A SUSPECT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4261.msg591019#msg591019

that is very true but does the county pay for any suspects attny? Let's be realistic

Exactly but I did read he is a county employee. Would this make a difference?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: December 19, 2008, 12:25:17 PM »

I'm starting to think more and more that there was a fight on the 15th (31 days) and Cindy watched Casey in a rage walk out of the house w/ Caylee while telling her she would never see her again.
I have it pictured exactly like that in my head, Casey probably said something like that several times in the past, but this time she carried it out, and now Cindy will not see Caylee again.
went swimming after their visit at NH. And her book was in Caylee's backpack from
the NH visit. So When the fight was over and Casey left still mad and I could see

I agree, Casey snapped and killed Caylee on the 15th.  I think the chloroform was being used as a babysitter.  I think the chloroform was a lucky find by the police.  She killed in a fit of rage.  I 100% believe that kc was planning a murder--G & C.  Why tell Amy she was getting the house?

So I'm not the only one who thinks C & G were targets of Casey.......I also think Casey might have planted evidence with Caylee's remains to implicate Cindy as the murderer.....JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: December 19, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »

Thank you, that means they KNOW who it is!

I am going to go WAYYYYYY out on a limb and take a guess who the remains belong to.  Caylee.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: December 19, 2008, 12:25:49 PM »

I have a theory about why Casey, with her sick mind, would wrap Caylee's entire head in duct tape. Caylee was stealing Casey's thunder, especially approaching age 3, when kids start saying the silliest, most endearing things. Not to mention how beautiful Caylee was. "She's captivating," Casey said for herself to her father during his jailhouse visit. We know that Casey was extremely jealous of Caylee. I am sure Casey hated how pretty Caylee was. Completely wrapping Caylee's beautiful face in duct tape would be Casey's ultimate revenge, in her mind.
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #493 on: December 19, 2008, 12:26:12 PM »

FYI also, WFTV has a ready-link (link that won't be active until the presser) for their live coverage.

i'm assuming WESH, Local6, and all other local stations will carry it.

this is it, Monkeys....

Bring Caylee home.
<3
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: December 19, 2008, 12:26:27 PM »

I WISH I WAS A FLY ON THE WALL IN HER JAIL CELL!!!!!!       

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #495 on: December 19, 2008, 12:26:46 PM »

If it wouldn't be for all the bizarre circumstances surrounding this case, this is really very simple, people kill in a fit of rage, jealousy, revenge, money, ect., it is very hard to comprehend, but unfortunately happens way to often.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: December 19, 2008, 12:27:42 PM »

this is it, Monkeys....

[/quote]

.....it's bittersweet in a way.
I know it's sad...but it's closure... 

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: December 19, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »

If it is Caylee the mother would be informed first.  About the meter reader....this is exactly why people do not call or get involved...other folks start accusing them of things when all they were trying to do was help.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: December 19, 2008, 12:28:37 PM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Is it just me or are other monkeys feeling the same way?
I agree. I smell a hoax. Damnitttt

What?? What hoax? Come on now, before we all start jumping on the KC train and giving Cindy a run for her money, just stop and think. A lot of monkeys between last night and this morning have put out great information on how this might have happened. Just because the find of Caylee's body didn't happen how we all thought it would doesn't mean it's a hoax.

The meter reader sounds legit, the only thing he probably did wrong was to continue to look on company time. He said he had to pee, but he wanted to find out about that bag. Had to wait for months to go back to the area once it was dry. Why not before this? Life gets in the way, not everyone's life revolves around this case.

As for LE, the area where the body was found was such a jungle someone mentioned that you could have been a few feet from the body and not see it. They had to machete the area just to see the ground! If you don't live in that area, listen to the monkeys who do! The smell after a few weeks would dissipate. I'm sure there was a lot of garbage in the area too. If the insects are any indication of the snakes, I wouldn't go wandering in there either. The area was slated to be looked at by TES at a later date once the water resided. So LE just backed off. YES, that's not good, but it really doesn't negate the fact KC killed her daughter. All by herself and tossed her off like garbage. JMO

I totally agree.  I wonder how many tips came in during those 3 days.  I wonder if LE thought the area had already been searched and didn't (rightly or wrongly) give much credence to a tip in an area that may have already been searched so close to home.  It is easy to forget that nobody had any idea where to even start looking for Caylee.  She could have been by Sawgrass apartments, she could have been in JBP, she could have been dumped in a trash can and long buried in a dump.  Then there was the very popular theory that she was left in water and eaten by alligators.  Of course, George and Cindy continued to put forth the theory that she was still alive.  Searching for Caylee was like looking for a grain of sand in all the beaches of Florida.  Even if LE had been told that her body was certainly in that area, it still could have taken months of searching to find her.  It looks like a jungle, the vegetation is so thick.  Tim Miller was there.  He is arguably one of the best, if not the best searcher.  He knew conditions limited the search that they could do and that further searching at that time could be damaging to any evidence there.

Look at the alternative.  Meter reader guy killed Caylee or helped Casey dispose of the body.  He's good.  She's in jail.  She's been charged w/out the body.  The majority of people following this case think that she acted alone.  If she did have help I never heard accusations about a meter reader.  Why would this guy decide to get involved.  He's home free.  No one suspects him.  Is it realistic to think that after killing the child and wrapping her head w/ duct tape he had an overwhelming feeling of guilt and decided her body had to be found. 

OR is it more likely that he, like thousands of other people, had a hunch about an area.  His hunch could have been based on a smell or b/c he saw something suspicious.  Thankfully, he cared enough to go back to an area that concerned him and check again.  I bet he was very surprised to actually find her.  Remember LP had a hunch about the river.  He believed so much that he hired divers and searched for days.  As far as I know, he said he was planning to return to search again.  Now what if she had been found in the river, how coincidental would that have been.  People were coming from out of state to look for this baby.  Why is it so shocking that someone who was concerned enough to call LE 3 times, would follow through on that concern when there still had been no resolution.

The meter man was not the one that didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days.  He wasn't out clubbing when his child was missing.  As far as I know, nothing has been found at the scene that lead directly back to his house (although I'm sure this man will be checked out).  I haven't heard that unusually large amounts of chloroform have been found in his car or that Caylee's hair w/ a death band was.  I don't think dogs have alerted to the smelll of decomp coming from his car or his back yard.  Oh, and I don't think anyone in his family have told LE that his car smelled like a dead body was in his car.

I feel genuinely sorry for this guy.  I hope that this doesn't dampen future concern and ordinary citizens being proactive in cases of missing children.  It is important to remember that Casey's lies weren't simply white lies about names, etc., they have been lies that would totally lead LE in other directions.  For example, giving her the benefit of the doubt that she was protecting Caylee and her family, what purpose did the lie of having talked to Caylee during July serve?  Was that a necessary lie to protect anyone?  Nope it was just to mislead LE to the fact that she was still alive at that point.  The same time that Caylee's hair w/ decomp. was in her trunk.

It is unfortunate that LE didn't have a family that was willing to assist them in a search for their child/grandchild.  Whether she was found alive or dead.  It is unfortunate that Casey refused to admit to where the last place she really saw Caylee was.  It is unfortunate that Casey couldn't give any details to investigators beyond feeling in her gut that she was close to home.  It's those reasons though that the discovery (the miracle that it was) of this childs remains took as long as it did.  I'm actually surprised they found her at all.  I've read cases of killers who lead LE to dump sites of bodies after the fact and there is no evidence of bodies at all.  It truly is a miracle this little girl was found and considering LE had all of Orlando to search in, 6 months is not that long.  Yes, it is upsetting to think she may have been found sooner but it is also upsetting to think a mother would go out and party when her child is missing.  Oh and I can't forget all Casey's help when she was home.  She certainly did a lot of looking at Baez's office.

I hope this didn't sound preachy at all.  I just want everyone to keep ALL of the circumstances in perspective.  I would hate to see LE or this poor meter man vilified prematurely. 

Thanks ever so much for a very informitive, thoughtful and meaningful post Cheeky Monkey.  I hope everyone with those "suspicious" thoughts takes a couple of minutes to read this and THINK.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #499 on: December 19, 2008, 12:29:21 PM »

One of the attorneys I spoke with last night...a very well known death penalty attorney in Houston said this is a circumstantial case (as IHO she will never confess to murder....there is a slim chance the defense may do a turn around and try to say it was an accident and she went into a  state of panic (explaining this is why she kept Caylee's body in the trunk) and then it was so horrific to her mentally that she concocted a story in her mind that completely exonerated her from the deed and guilt, I think I am getting what he said correctly ...my notes are sketchy...but this is close)  and that is exactly what will WIN this case....the prosecution will have a time line and be able to substantiate it....they will be able to prove that no one other than Casey could have committed this crime.he has been keeping up on things and said the LE and FBI have done a fantastic job...neither cracking or giving in to outside pressures...the forensics are there (and more than we have any idea of)...forensics and the substantiate time line are the keys to convicting Casey....he also said, as we think, George will be a KEY witness for the prosecution.  Just thought I'd share some of what he said.
Thanks for that info. How do you know so many lawyers?

I'm confused.  Did you only talk to one attorney???  At the top of your entry you said he said this is a circumstantial case.  Further down this same attorney says LE and the FBI have the forensics.  Is this guy really an attorney or does he just play one on tv?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.