March 29, 2024, 02:02:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397047 times)
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: December 19, 2008, 12:29:23 PM »

The FBI is expected to announce the identification of the remains some time on Friday at 2 p.m. In addition, the Orange County government is expected to hold a news conference at 3:30 p.m. with the meter reader that discovered the remains to address questions about his involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18317180/detail.html
Great news and thank-you.
I WISH they had a live camera in Casey's jail cell for this announcement!
If it is Caylee the mother would be informed first.  About the meter reader....this is exactly why people do not call or get involved...other folks start accusing them of things when all they were trying to do was help.

...you are EXACTLY right.
People accusing this poor, innocent man.  All he was doing was HELPING.
And thank GOD he found her ~ that's all I can say.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #501 on: December 19, 2008, 12:30:13 PM »

.....it's bittersweet in a way.
I know it's sad...but it's closure... 

it truly will be bittersweet if they do confirm it is her little body they found.

the moment of closure, for me at least, will be when the jury announces KC is guilty and that she will spend the rest of her life going over what she did in a tiny little jail cell.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #502 on: December 19, 2008, 12:30:33 PM »

The FBI is expected to announce the identification of the remains some time on Friday at 2 p.m. In addition, the Orange County government is expected to hold a news conference at 3:30 p.m. with the meter reader that discovered the remains to address questions about his involvement.

Great news and thank-you.
I WISH they had a live camera in Casey's jail cell for this announcement!
If it is Caylee the mother would be informed first.  About the meter reader....this is exactly why people do not call or get involved...other folks start accusing them of things when all they were trying to do was help.
Exactly, I would be very afraid to come forward with knowledge of a crime because I would fear revenge on my family. I know I would do the right thing, but I would be terrified.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: December 19, 2008, 12:30:46 PM »

I have to ask a question here.. First let me say. Someone said " The word of the day is CONFUSION" AND omg whoever said it is soooo right. My question is, Do you monkey's beleive the remains  found are not Caylee's or the remains in the pictures????  

I believe the remains are Caylee's   ....I don't know about the remains in the picture....I HONESTLY couldn't tell if it was indeed a skull..in fact I asked earlier if it has been confirmed by LE that the picture does indeed have a skull in it...no one responded so I am assuming the answer is ...we don't know

Ok Thank you so much for answering me, I didn't want my monkey friends to give up hope that the remains are Caylee. I know it's very sad but I want her found and laid to rest like all of you do too... Thank you again Smile

I don't think anyone especially anyone here has given up hope that these are Caylee's remain.....especially after Sheriff Beary confirming that something in the bag was tied to the A's house.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: December 19, 2008, 12:30:58 PM »

I think Casey thought the body would be found right away, or she would get out and help them find the body.  She started to recognize that they couldn't find it.  She was probably amazed.  As time went on, she got confident that nobody would ever find her.  The family might have known she was close and they tried hard to turn the search teams off and diss folks from TES like Tim Miller.

They probably got too confident and luckily a hero emerged that had that feeling that he saw something and was persistent enough to search again when he was reassigned.  He found the same bag, albeit farther off the road due to animal and water activity, but found it nonetheless.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: December 19, 2008, 12:31:47 PM »

thanks.....I will be watching!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: December 19, 2008, 12:32:39 PM »

I just felt like Red's words needed to be repeated.

EARTH TO THE FREE WORLD ... THE POLICE ALWAYS SAY SOMEONE ISN'T A SUSPECT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4261.msg591019#msg591019

that is very true but does the county pay for any suspects attny? Let's be realistic

At this time he is not an official suspect.  He was on duty for the county at the time he made the discovery. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: December 19, 2008, 12:33:54 PM »

I have to ask a question here.. First let me say. Someone said " The word of the day is CONFUSION" AND omg whoever said it is soooo right. My question is, Do you monkey's beleive the remains  found are not Caylee's or the remains in the pictures????  

I believe the remains are Caylee's   ....I don't know about the remains in the picture....I HONESTLY couldn't tell if it was indeed a skull..in fact I asked earlier if it has been confirmed by LE that the picture does indeed have a skull in it...no one responded so I am assuming the answer is ...we don't know
Do you have a link to the picture your talking about please

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4270.120

Rest in Peace Caylee

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: December 19, 2008, 12:34:06 PM »

I think Casey thought the body would be found right away, or she would get out and help them find the body.  She started to recognize that they couldn't find it.  She was probably amazed.  As time went on, she got confident that nobody would ever find her.  The family might have known she was close and they tried hard to turn the search teams off and diss folks from TES like Tim Miller.

They probably got too confident and luckily a hero emerged that had that feeling that he saw something and was persistent enough to search again when he was reassigned.  He found the same bag, albeit farther off the road due to animal and water activity, but found it nonetheless.

I agree w/ your theory 100%.
This wenc* got lucky.
I also think that her death was - and i know a lot of you will disagree - an accident OR at the most it was out of rage.  I don't think it was premeditated.
I know, there's the computer searches...but this girl is CRAZY...she may very well have been planning to kill her parents.  For the house.
but, this  is all my opinion.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: December 19, 2008, 12:35:22 PM »

Have there been any reports of anyone from sheriff's office visiting KC today?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: December 19, 2008, 12:35:35 PM »

The meter readers name is Roy Croft.

He is a retired military man that recently lost his wife to cancer and wanted nothing more than for this case to be solved.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: December 19, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »

I just felt like Red's words needed to be repeated.

EARTH TO THE FREE WORLD ... THE POLICE ALWAYS SAY SOMEONE ISN'T A SUSPECT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4261.msg591019#msg591019

that is very true but does the county pay for any suspects attny? Let's be realistic

Exactly but I did read he is a county employee. Would this make a difference?

Ya know, that is a good ? It would prob be the utilities dept. lawyer. I still think the LE are sure this guy is telling the truth. JMO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: December 19, 2008, 12:36:31 PM »

Could a REAL NICE MONKEY PLEASE tell me I might find the pictures of what was found?
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: December 19, 2008, 12:36:34 PM »

He is a retired military man that recently lost his wife to cancer and wanted nothing more than for this case to be solved.

awww....
How do you know his name?  I thought it was German something????

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #514 on: December 19, 2008, 12:36:50 PM »

Thanks, thank God for this gentleman.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #515 on: December 19, 2008, 12:37:10 PM »

Sorry.

Sources close to the investigation told Eyewitness News early Friday afternoon that the tipster meter reader is Roy Kronk, an ex-military man who lost his wife to cancer a year ago. He's expected to appear at a 3:30pm news conference. The meter reader kept persevering about seeing something important in the woods close to the Anthonys' home (map from location to Anthonys' home), which has now been the focus of investigators for nine days now.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html#-
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: December 19, 2008, 12:37:19 PM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed

Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 10:07 am EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is expected Friday to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered a child's remains near the Anthonys' home. Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader had been a county employee for a relatively short time and would appear at a news conference Friday. Triggs said the meter reader is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense.

There are concerns surrounding the meter reader who found a child's remains believed to be Caylee Anthony. The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the meter reader had been to the scene before and had called police about the area in August

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

If his identity is going to be revealed today, I can bet you that he is a suspect.

But why would the county be paying for his counsel if they thought of him as a suspect ?

monkey hugs

To protect him from what's coming from the frickin' dream team and the A's???????????????

I wouldn't put it past Cindy Anthony to try and ruin this guy's life.  Where does this guy go to get his good name back?

Lisa
Watch out for Joy Wray also, nothing she would do would surprise me.

OMG...and Her CHILD ABUSER HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Poor guy...now I am worried about him.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: December 19, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and disagree with almost everybody by saying that the meter reader is most likely a suspect who played some kind of a role in this.

Why do I think so? His identity has not yet been revealed for the past week "but will be today" after LE just went out on a limb and announced he called in three tips on the same location, LE is/has been reinterviewing him, Nieves mentioned that the OSCO was going back through all the tips they received from the public, the meter reader just became a county employee, and at the time he called in the other three tips the scene was cleared each time, and the snake story sounds like a major lame excuse. The meter reader knows something or was somehow involved. This does not mean I think Casey is innocent, but I do strongly believe this whole situation is more complex than "he was just a concerned citizen." He already has legal representation by a county attorney -- doesn't that mean a "public defender"?

I am so certain of this I am going to take the risk of getting slammed by everybody! I have to go now, but, of course, I will be back later to see how many people have slammed me! Smile

You must be reading a different forum than I am because I don't see this at all.  Personally, I trust LE and LE has said the meter reader is NOT a suspect in any way at all. 

I don't expecially trust LE but in this case I think it is simply the meter was not satisfied with the response he had received in August and took things into his own hands.  He is a hero IMO.  I believe, and I think all evidence of which we are aware proves, Casey Anthony killed her little baby girl and threw her away like garbage.  No accomplices, at least before the fact, but possibly George after the fact. I see no other answer which makes sense.  Of course, we can use our imaginations and come up with all kinds of theories and conspiracies,  but this is the only theory which is backed up by the evidence as we know it.
i realize they have not identified the meter reader as of yet, but with all due respect, that theory doesnt make any sense. If this person(as yet unnamed) had anything to to with this crime, why would he throw himself under the bus by informing LE of the location of the remains? It doesnt really make much sense. IF there is any way at all that those remains were recently put there, my moneys on Lee as the depositor. This meter reader obviously was unsatisfied with the investigation of this area after he got a feeling about that bag and simply went to check it out himself. I believe i would do the same thing. If someone helped KC dispose of this body, its pretty safe to assume they would not come forward on their own-rather they would wait for KC to sell them out as an accomplice.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: December 19, 2008, 12:37:53 PM »

awww....
How do you know his name?  I thought it was German something????

LOL = you fell for the joke someone posted that his name was German Gonzalez????

Cracking me up.

That was a joke.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: December 19, 2008, 12:38:10 PM »

That skull picture?  Has LE confirmed it is indeed a skull in that picture??

I tried to post earlier but it didn't take apparently.   I didn't catch the picture posted here, as I think it was taken off the forum by the time I saw everyone discussing it. So  I had to look elsewhere.. the photo I saw, sure look like it had been photo-shopped.  It didn't look real. And what's with whatever it coming down from the eye sockets? Surely that can't be typical of a child's skull? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.