April 19, 2024, 06:51:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397867 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2008, 12:46:50 PM »

Could a REAL NICE MONKEY PLEASE tell me I might find the pictures of what was found?

i uploaded them to my server last night before the sheriff's office took them off theirs

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee
Thank-you for that, those woods are really scary to me. I would never go in there.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: December 19, 2008, 12:47:06 PM »

O/T

Are we missing any members here today ? 

Escaped Polk Co. Monkeys Captured
Final Four Missing Monkeys Captured 8 Months After Escape

POSTED: 8:19 am EST December 19, 2008
UPDATED: 8:33 am EST December 19, 2008

LAKELAND, Fla. -- The last four patas monkeys that had escaped from a Polk County facility months ago have been captured.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18315902/detail.html

I will never tell....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: December 19, 2008, 12:47:52 PM »

I don't see the real skull in that photo either...  I think I might see something, but I can't tell if it's matrixing, or if it's actually there.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: December 19, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »

I don't see the real skull in that photo either...  I think I might see something, but I can't tell if it's matrixing, or if it's actually there.
It is difficult to see, some people even see duct tape, I see something but not sure what.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #544 on: December 19, 2008, 12:49:04 PM »

1. RE: 'very graphic photos' ... I see nothing 'graphic'. In fact... I can barely see the 'bag'. I see no skull at all. I have studied the pix here and at another site. I see a trash bag.

2. One night this week...I can't remember when, Nancy Grace had someone on that said the WHOLE HEAD was in Tape. Not just the mouth of the skull. The Skull was wrapped around and around in tape.

Just an example: WARNING ... MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME>>>>>>>>

When Hadden Clark killed Laura Houghteling, he intended to only duct tape her mouth, but became so aggressive he could not stop and kept winding the tape around her head...over her mouth, nose and eyes. If Casey was in a 'rage'...I can see this happening.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: December 19, 2008, 12:49:33 PM »

The FBI is expected to announce the identification of the remains some time on Friday at 2 p.m. In addition, the Orange County government is expected to hold a news conference at 3:30 p.m. with the meter reader that discovered the remains to address questions about his involvement.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18317180/detail.html
Great news and thank-you.
I WISH they had a live camera in Casey's jail cell for this announcement!
If it is Caylee the mother would be informed first.  About the meter reader....this is exactly why people do not call or get involved...other folks start accusing them of things when all they were trying to do was help.

EXACTLY! And I think it's bull Ca-Ca what they are doing!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: December 19, 2008, 12:50:09 PM »

I'm confused... I thought LE was specifically NOT going to release pictures of the skull/remains?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: December 19, 2008, 12:50:17 PM »

I am glad you couldn't see it either....I am terrible about 'seeing' things in pictures...had the same problem in Natalee's case 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #548 on: December 19, 2008, 12:50:21 PM »

The meter readers name is Roy Croft.

He is a retired military man that recently lost his wife to cancer and wanted nothing more than for this case to be solved.

thanks Russ

I heard he was just like the rest of us following this story, he was checking all the ping maps and locations. I call him a "HERO" too!
  This made me pause....what if he is one of us?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: December 19, 2008, 12:50:30 PM »

1. RE: 'very graphic photos' ... I see nothing 'graphic'. In fact... I can barely see the 'bag'. I see no skull at all. I have studied the pix here and at another site. I see a trash bag.

2. One night this week...I can't remember when, Nancy Grace had someone on that said the WHOLE HEAD was in Tape. Not just the mouth of the skull. The Skull was wrapped around and around in tape.

Just an example: WARNING ... MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME>>>>>>>>

When Hadden Clark killed Laura Houghteling, he intended to only duct tape her mouth, but became so aggressive he could not stop and kept winding the tape around her head...over her mouth, nose and eyes. If Casey was in a 'rage'...I can see this happening.
Thank-you, I have been trying to figure that out, that makes sense, sick as it is.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: December 19, 2008, 12:50:32 PM »

I can understand people wondering about the meter reader.  It is an unusual circumstance.  However, those of us who are amateur sleuths can well understand how someone might study maps, think about possibilities, review evidence, try to put ourselves into Casey's mindset, etc., and if any on of us stumbled upon something that seemed suspicious, we would report it and if nothing was done, we might well go back to check to see if the item was still there, etc.

I hope he is there today and makes a statement.  Since he is now a primary witness, I doubt that he will take questions from the press, but it will be good to see him and hear what he has to say. 

If he is named, but not present at the presser, I might start to regard him as a suspect or at least someone that they are looking at further.  He may have to live away from home, though, because he is going to have the media on his tail for sure.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: December 19, 2008, 12:50:49 PM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and disagree with almost everybody by saying that the meter reader is most likely a suspect who played some kind of a role in this.

Why do I think so? His identity has not yet been revealed for the past week "but will be today" after LE just went out on a limb and announced he called in three tips on the same location, LE is/has been reinterviewing him, Nieves mentioned that the OSCO was going back through all the tips they received from the public, the meter reader just became a county employee, and at the time he called in the other three tips the scene was cleared each time, and the snake story sounds like a major lame excuse. The meter reader knows something or was somehow involved. This does not mean I think Casey is innocent, but I do strongly believe this whole situation is more complex than "he was just a concerned citizen." He already has legal representation by a county attorney -- doesn't that mean a "public defender"?

I am so certain of this I am going to take the risk of getting slammed by everybody! I have to go now, but, of course, I will be back later to see how many people have slammed me! Smile
Your opinion is what you believe.. I may disagree, but I respect you and wouldnt slam you lol  maybe just give you a nudge

Thanks! Now I have my big foot in my mouth because I just saw the news about the upcoming press conference (at 2 pm) in which the meter reader is going to speak publicly himself. I could never see a suspect doing that.

That's OK RMCALO.....I put ketchup on mine to make it taste better.  LOL

I just put my other foot in my mouth, too, along with my ankle, shin, knee, thigh . . .

Is there a "monkey embarrassed" icon anywhere?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: December 19, 2008, 12:51:20 PM »

He is a retired military man that recently lost his wife to cancer and wanted nothing more than for this case to be solved.

thanks Russ

I heard he was just like the rest of us following this story, he was checking all the ping maps and locations. I call him a "HERO" too!
  This made me pause....what if he is one of us?
WOW, could very well be.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: December 19, 2008, 12:52:21 PM »

I am glad you couldn't see it either....I am terrible about 'seeing' things in pictures...had the same problem in Natalee's case 

LE has assured us that no human remains will be released in the photos.  After all, the ID was not yet known when the photos were taken.

So no one is seeing any human remains in any of the photos.  At least not in reality.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: December 19, 2008, 12:53:27 PM »

I have to ask a question here.. First let me say. Someone said " The word of the day is CONFUSION" AND omg whoever said it is soooo right. My question is, Do you monkey's beleive the remains  found are not Caylee's or the remains in the pictures????  

I believe the remains are Caylee's   ....I don't know about the remains in the picture....I HONESTLY couldn't tell if it was indeed a skull..in fact I asked earlier if it has been confirmed by LE that the picture does indeed have a skull in it...no one responded so I am assuming the answer is ...we don't know
Do you have a link to the picture your talking about please

Sorry, I was signed off for a few, I saw the pics on here, a few pages back let me find them..

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #555 on: December 19, 2008, 12:53:33 PM »

Just wanted to say that if the book turns out to be Caylee's and it's in "good shape", I think maybe someone could have thrown it there to try to lead someone to that area.  Someone may have wanted the body found, to end this game.  Someone like LA or GA?  Just sayin'...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #556 on: December 19, 2008, 12:54:07 PM »

Help....who is this Joy Wray that's been mentioned?

She is a nutcase Anthony friend who lied to the FBI about searching the remains area with TES back in August.

Lisa
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: December 19, 2008, 12:54:10 PM »

Sorry.

Sources close to the investigation told Eyewitness News early Friday afternoon that the tipster meter reader is Roy Kronk, an ex-military man who lost his wife to cancer a year ago. He's expected to appear at a 3:30pm news conference. The meter reader kept persevering about seeing something important in the woods close to the Anthonys' home (map from location to Anthonys' home), which has now been the focus of investigators for nine days now.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html#-

Thank you and I agree that this man is not involved for otherwise he wouldn't reveal the location of the remains.  That would make no sense at all.

That does make no sense, but some people want to reach so far for conspiracy that they might believe anything.

Look, some people fell for the clown that posted the name as German Gonzalez.  It was a joke, but somehow it developed into an internet fictional truism.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: December 19, 2008, 12:55:57 PM »

thanks Russ

I got the last name a bit wrong, it was KRONK.  German I do believe, lol.

I just called my hubby and ask if the name Kronk was german. He said yes. Hubby is German from Germany accent and all! lol

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: December 19, 2008, 12:58:13 PM »

thanks Russ

It is quite ironic that the hero in all of this has a German name.  A very nice coincidence that will likely further some dope that believes he or she is a psychic into more lunacy.

I got the last name a bit wrong, it was KRONK.  German I do believe, lol.

I just called my hubby and ask if the name Kronk was german. He said yes. Hubby is German from Germany accent and all! lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.