April 25, 2024, 01:40:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398073 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: December 19, 2008, 02:26:05 PM »

Sheriff Beary ot emotional.  They more than they are telling - and it can't be good!!

I agree Mytime.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: December 19, 2008, 02:26:06 PM »

Sheriff Beary got emotional.  They more than they are telling - and it can't be good!!

Family notified by their attorney.  The Anthony's are at their home.  Lee is there too!!
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: December 19, 2008, 02:26:17 PM »

Sheriff Beary ot emotional.  They more than they are telling - and it can't be good!!

I can't imagine being on the scene day after day recovering the remains and other items.  If that book in the pics is the same books we've all seen her reading, wow.  I would've broken down right there with that finding.

I can't begin to understand what LE is feeling right now.. to suspect someone is dead and actually having the remains found are different events. 

I can't believe how sad I am just knowing "officially" she's gone.  Sad
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: December 19, 2008, 02:26:17 PM »

Asked if the FBI thought there were any other suspects, both FBI spokesman and Beary said no. The FBI had 400 leads they followed up on, OSCO had over 5600 tips, and they both seemed confident that Casey is responsible.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: December 19, 2008, 02:26:27 PM »

God Bless you little Caylee.  My heart is broken as are so so many.  We love you and will miss you for eterinity.    
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #785 on: December 19, 2008, 02:27:00 PM »

i'm surprised no one asked about a time of death..

Bring Caylee home.
<3
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: December 19, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18318370/detail.html

Medical Examiner Says Remains Are Caylee's
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 2:23 pm EST December 19, 2008

The remains found in a wooded area near the home of George and Cindy Anthony have been positively identified as their granddaughter, Caylee.

"This identification was made from nuclear DNA taken from the remains and compared to a known profile of Caylee Anthony," Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia said. "There was no trauma to the bones prior to the death. The manner of the death in this cause is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by unknown means."

Caylee's mother, Casey, is in the Orange County jail, charged with her daughter's murder.

The announcement was made at an afternoon news conference. Dr. Garavaglia said a substantial amount of Caylee's skeleton was found. She said investigators combing over the scene had done a very thorough job, noting that some of a child's bones are as small as a pebble.

More tests are coming in. The Medical Examiner's office said reports from a botanist and anthropologist would come in at a later date.

The remains were found near the Anthonys' east Orange County home last Thursday by a county meter reader. The discovery site is about a quarter of a mile from the house. (map from location to Anthonys' home)

The meter reader has been identified by investigative sources as Roy Kronk, an ex-military man who lost his wife to cancer a year ago. He's expected to appear at a 3:30pm news conference. Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader has been a county employee for a relatively short time. Triggs said Kronk is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense

Kronk's role in the case has raised issues because the Sheriff's Office admitted Thursday that he had first notified them and Crimeline on August 11, 12 and 13, that he'd spotted something suspicious in the woods.

The Sheriff's Office is currently investigating at least three deputies who responded to the scene but cleared it without finding anything. In the August 13 visit, Krunk even accompanied detectives to the scene.

Officials aren't releasing the names of any of the deputies involved, but they are under administrative investigation.

Sheriff's investigators say Kronk is not under investigation.

"He is not a suspect in this case," Captain Angelo Nieves said. "He is a credible witness and we consider him so at the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

Despite the fact that investigators could have found the remains four months ago in better shape and prevented all the expense to taxpayers of the exhaustive search that's gone on, investigators said they feel very confident about the evidence they have and that it strengthens their case tremendously.

FAMILY NOTIFIED

Dr. Garavaglia said Casey Anthony had been notified about the determination by a jail chaplain. Garavaglia also said Cindy Anthony had been notified.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary defended the long investigation and many searches for the body saying, "I don't put price tags on finding a little child… I think this has been an open wound in the community and I think we can put some closure to this wound… No child should have to go through this."

An FBI spokesman said his agency had investigated more than 400 leads nationwide and there were no other suspects besides Casey Anthony. Orange County detectives investigated more than 5,600 leads.

iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: December 19, 2008, 02:27:48 PM »

I can't wait to hear the stories of Casey's reaction...I wonder if she watched the news conference.

So do you think she requested sedation or snacks?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #788 on: December 19, 2008, 02:28:10 PM »

Amen

Do No Evil 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: December 19, 2008, 02:28:31 PM »

FYI

I'm sneaking here on my work computer, and it keeps telling me that "cryingfaceanimated" is infected with something. Everytime I use the refresh button, it tells me again that it is a risk.

I Stand With The Girl
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: December 19, 2008, 02:29:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18318370/detail.html

Medical Examiner Says Remains Are Caylee's
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 2:23 pm EST December 19, 2008

The remains found in a wooded area near the home of George and Cindy Anthony have been positively identified as their granddaughter, Caylee.

"This identification was made from nuclear DNA taken from the remains and compared to a known profile of Caylee Anthony," Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia said. "There was no trauma to the bones prior to the death. The manner of the death in this cause is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by unknown means."

Caylee's mother, Casey, is in the Orange County jail, charged with her daughter's murder.

The announcement was made at an afternoon news conference. Dr. Garavaglia said a substantial amount of Caylee's skeleton was found. She said investigators combing over the scene had done a very thorough job, noting that some of a child's bones are as small as a pebble.

More tests are coming in. The Medical Examiner's office said reports from a botanist and anthropologist would come in at a later date.

The remains were found near the Anthonys' east Orange County home last Thursday by a county meter reader. The discovery site is about a quarter of a mile from the house. (map from location to Anthonys' home)

The meter reader has been identified by investigative sources as Roy Kronk, an ex-military man who lost his wife to cancer a year ago. He's expected to appear at a 3:30pm news conference. Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader has been a county employee for a relatively short time. Triggs said Kronk is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense

Kronk's role in the case has raised issues because the Sheriff's Office admitted Thursday that he had first notified them and Crimeline on August 11, 12 and 13, that he'd spotted something suspicious in the woods.

The Sheriff's Office is currently investigating at least three deputies who responded to the scene but cleared it without finding anything. In the August 13 visit, Krunk even accompanied detectives to the scene.

Officials aren't releasing the names of any of the deputies involved, but they are under administrative investigation.

Sheriff's investigators say Kronk is not under investigation.

"He is not a suspect in this case," Captain Angelo Nieves said. "He is a credible witness and we consider him so at the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

Despite the fact that investigators could have found the remains four months ago in better shape and prevented all the expense to taxpayers of the exhaustive search that's gone on, investigators said they feel very confident about the evidence they have and that it strengthens their case tremendously.

FAMILY NOTIFIED

Dr. Garavaglia said Casey Anthony had been notified about the determination by a jail chaplain. Garavaglia also said Cindy Anthony had been notified.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary defended the long investigation and many searches for the body saying, "I don't put price tags on finding a little child… I think this has been an open wound in the community and I think we can put some closure to this wound… No child should have to go through this."

An FBI spokesman said his agency had investigated more than 400 leads nationwide and there were no other suspects besides Casey Anthony. Orange County detectives investigated more than 5,600 leads.

GOOD MORNING, Monkeys...

OMGosh, I just heard the news...  I am crying my eyes out right now.

God Bless Caylee!!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: December 19, 2008, 02:29:29 PM »

I just had to come back and share this with everybody...beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Now I had to post this again........Its Official now!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #792 on: December 19, 2008, 02:29:47 PM »

I bet that monster just kept wrapping tape around poor Caylee's face until she suffocated. 

Lisa

I have no doubt that is correct txlisa! 

I third that motion.  I think she was enraged about *something*--whether it be the fight with Sindy, or who knows what-- and took all of years of repressed rage out on her child.

I think it definitely could be strangulation OR suffocation, that was also the theory in the Laci P case.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
PurpleMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: December 19, 2008, 02:29:56 PM »

So very sad.  Even tho we all knew in our hearts this was our girl, it's so sad to have it confirmed.  And seeing the pic of the book just makes my heart even sadder.....

So may of us love you, sweet Caylee.  Hugs.....
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: December 19, 2008, 02:29:58 PM »

This is on Fox's main page:    http://www.foxnews.com/

Orange County Sheriff's Office

Florida cops release pics from Caylee Anthony crime scene, including shot of a book found in the woods they believe the missing girl was photographed reading just before she vanished. | VIDEO | PHOTOS

Is that a live shot of Ant's house on fox news page?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #795 on: December 19, 2008, 02:30:12 PM »

Maybe the body was sprayed with so much pesticide the dogs couldn't alert  to the presence.

That's an interesting point...wasn't it discussed, along time back, that lime could mask the smell of decomp from the dogs ??

Lime doesn't just 'mask' the smell of decomp, lime disentegrates the entire body.  Sad   It's often used in the rural areas for wild animals etc that have died. 

Thanks for answering my question Wyks...I thought I remembered lime being discussed much earlier.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #796 on: December 19, 2008, 02:30:16 PM »

Some of the bones were found an acre from the original site. Animals had been at the body.

Oh God, Please let Caylee have died quickly, drugged, unafraid.

How can a Mother kill her child? How can she put her in a trash bag and leave her remains at the mercy of animals?

Thank God, Caylee's remains will finally be given proper burial and a little respect shown for that baby!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: December 19, 2008, 02:30:25 PM »

I just had to come back and share this with everybody...beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Now I had to post this again........Its Official now!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: December 19, 2008, 02:30:29 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Lurkers!

Good Morning, Honey!

Awwww, morning to you too, Sugar! 

It's ok, Sea.. I'm not trying to steal your woman....

or am I? 

Monkey love triangle ... well that cheered me up a little.

Sigh!  Always the bride's maid, never the bride!  I'm not even included in the triangles! 

Ha ha!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: December 19, 2008, 02:30:31 PM »

I feel so bad for George and Cindy. I just cannot imagine what they are growing through right now. They loved that little girl so much.

I would be sympathetic if the Anthony's weren't asking for immunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLD THE HORSES ... Defense wants to place the blame on others.

Did I just hear that Anthony's and Lee Anthony have separate atty's representing them?

Why would that be? Why would grand parents and Lee all need to have different legal representation unless they all have conflicting legal interests that need to be protected?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.