April 19, 2024, 01:35:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397835 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: December 19, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »

OMG!!! EVERYONE!!!! LE KNEW IT WAS HER!!! GOD BLESS HER LITTLE SOUL!! 

I was sitting here waiting for the presser to begin when my 3 year old grand daughter decided to make a somersault in my bedroom chair, at the stroke of 1:00, literally, she did this & busted her head wide open, blood everywhere!  Called my hubby who was at work at the hospital, he immediately came home & checked her out; no stitches, Thank God!!! I was trying to read lips on tv over the screaming & crying!!!  Just a day in the life!!! 

I can always come here & catch up, Love you all!!!!

Oh Monken,give her a big Taterhead Hug from me! I'm so glad she is alright! Hugs

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: December 19, 2008, 03:57:17 PM »

Who broke the cage?!?!!  I couldn't get back in!!!!

PS - NM...  2 guys dressed like Secret Service were wandering, no real activity...

Although I did hear what ByAzz said outside the jail - only solidified his position as a total ass...
And then some, called the OCSD Keystone Cops, and said for all we know Caylee could have chocked on her gum. I'm livid, nothing but a jackass.

Is it pretty typical to give a 3 yr old some gum, then either leave them laying there where they choked on it, or just dump them there after they've died????? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: December 19, 2008, 03:57:24 PM »

FORUM WENT DOWN FOR A WHILE

WHEN THE FORUM IS REALLY BUSY, IT MAKES IT WORSE IF YOU START REFRESHING MORE AND MORE.  THAT'S WHAT EVENTUALLY BRINGS THE SERVER DOWN (OVERLOAD).  SO TRY TO REFRESH ONLY WHEN NECESSARY.

Does it help to turn our avi's off Klaas?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: December 19, 2008, 03:57:25 PM »

FINALLY BACK IN THE CAGE!!! YAY!!

Did anyone watch WFTV before the presser They said this....

Casey was notified at about 1:49pm refused to see pastor but seen her 2 laywers...
A's in seclusion and are devastated Kidfinders are there and so is Lee

DR G.. KNOWS DAY OF DEATH!!! And HOW LONG THE BODY WAS THERE...

PER Kathy Belich on WFTV....

Yes...I heard that report too..they have a lot more information than what we've heard. We may not hear these details until the trial ?

I didn't see Baez presser...did he have one?
TIA

Im glad you heard that too..I was freakin out! I didnt see Baez either but thats ok with me...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #984 on: December 19, 2008, 03:58:33 PM »

PS - NM...  2 guys dressed like Secret Service were wandering, no real activity...

Although I did hear what ByAzz said outside the jail - only solidified his position as a total ass...

please disregard my last question 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: December 19, 2008, 03:58:39 PM »

I am SO curious to learn more about this!!

I also want to know...
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76774
I was just flipping through the channels and saw some girl identified as one of Lee's friends who said Casey's necklace was found near the garbage bag?

Rumour or true?

Edit: She also said she's glad the fathers identity was released. Is she talking about jesus?

Did anybody else hear this, or not?

I heard nothing about the father or the necklace...Maybe some other Monkey did..
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #986 on: December 19, 2008, 03:59:10 PM »

I finally got back into the cage.
I had to do a cold re-boot...
I'm Happy to be here!!!

God Bless our Precious Little Caylee!

Hugs,
PJ(Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: December 19, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »

I was just listening to Geraldo on Fox.  Geraldo is an A**clown 

You shouldn't disparage a**clowns like that.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #988 on: December 19, 2008, 03:59:32 PM »

I am SO curious to learn more about this!!

I also want to know...
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76774
I was just flipping through the channels and saw some girl identified as one of Lee's friends who said Casey's necklace was found near the garbage bag?

Rumour or true?

Edit: She also said she's glad the fathers identity was released. Is she talking about jesus?

Did anybody else hear this, or not?
Father info did not hear, necklace info I did hear.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #989 on: December 19, 2008, 03:59:45 PM »

DIDN'T THIS GUY GET REPLACED - HERE WE GO!!  BUCKLE UP!!  IT GOING TO BE A WILD RIDE!!! 

A representative for the defense lawyer of Caylee's mother accused police of lying to the press and suggested they could be tampering with evidence at the site.

Todd Black, a spokesman for Casey Anthony's lead attorney Jose Baez, complained that investigators wouldn't let the defense team observe their work at the scene where the bones were discovered.

"Some of their comments are blatant lies," Black told FOXNews.com. "History has shown that in some cases authorities have been caught tampering with evidence. That is something we hope is not happening. We're not accusing anyone of anything."

What a moron!  He just completely contradicted himself.  GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE BLACK!

Well maybe someone should inform buttazz and moron that Henry Lee WAS found to have destroyed critical evidence in a court of law, hmmmmmm~that's different than suppositions IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: December 19, 2008, 04:00:24 PM »

Actually, I think Klaas is being too kind. Way too kind.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: December 19, 2008, 04:00:40 PM »

Monken.... So sorry to hear about your grandchild, luckily no stitches, been through this two times with my girls, very scary indeed.

Thank you no rose, I couldn't get back in after I posted!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: December 19, 2008, 04:00:41 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-body-dna-121908,0,1859200.story

Remains identified as missing toddler Caylee Anthony
Two-year-old Caylee Anthony had been missing for five months.
Walter Pacheco, Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writers

3:15 PM EST, December 19, 2008

It's Caylee Marie. The five-month mystery ended today when authorities confirmed that skeletal remains discovered in woods last week belong to the missing two-year-old girl.

Sheriff's officials delivered the news at a 2 p.m. press conference in Orlando. Word came after the FBI forensic lab in Virginia matched Caylee's DNA with bones found a quarter-mile from her grandparents' home.

Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said, "With regret, I am here to inform you that the skeletal remains found on Dec. 11 are those of the missing toddler Caylee Anthony."

Around 1:45 p.m. today, Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, was notified in jail, where she is awaiting trial on a murder charge stemming from the child's disappearance this summer. Her reaction to the announcement is not known.

Garavaglia announced that "there was no trauma to the bones prior to death."

"The manner of death in this case is homicide," she said. "The cause of death will be listed as homicide by undetermined means."

She added that "while I would love to explain the forensic aspects of this case to you... we must remember that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

"I will not discuss specifics of the findings in this case at this time.

The remains will be given to the next of kin, which is her mother, Casey Anthony. She could sign the remains over to her parents, Garavaglia said.

Sheriff Kevin Beary almost teared as he spoke to the media.

"This would be a police chief or sheriff nightmare case. I think it's been an open wound in the community. I think we can start putting closure to those open wounds," Beary said as he teared up and mentioned he has two daughters. "No child should have to go through this... but closure is not done until a fair and equitable trial," he said.

FBI agent Steve Ibison said "It's a tough thing even for the most seasoned investigator to deal with."

Garavaglia added that investigators recovered many tiny, undeveloped bones. The bones were "all disarticulated and completely skeletonized. There was dispertion of remains over the area."

The toddler's grandparents -- George and Cindy Anthony -- learned the news at their home on Hopespring Drive. Their attorney, Brad Conway, said earlier Friday that the couple had remained hopeful that the remains were not Caylee's, but were realistic about the alternative.

On Thursday, sheriff's officials reported that the Orange County utilities worker who found the remains last week off Suburban Drive had alerted law enforcement three times in August about a suspicious grey bag on the side on the road.

WESH-TV reported that Roy Marvin Kronk is the meter-reader who discovered the bones.

Three times deputy sheriff's checked the tips, with no results. This discovery raised questions of whether Caylee's remains could have been found much sooner.

The Sheriff's Office is investigating how the calls were handled. The utilities worker -- who will have a news conference later today -- is not a suspect, a sheriff's spokesman said.

Anthony, 22, was indicted in October on various charges, including first-degree murder. She was first jailed in July, shortly after her daughter's disappearance was reported. Caylee was last seen alive in June.

Casey Anthony and her family have long insisted that Caylee Marie was alive, kidnapped by a baby sitter. Detectives have been unable to find the sitter and maintain she does not exist.

In late July, Casey Anthony told her brother, Lee, that "in my gut, she's still OK," during a conversation recorded by the jail.

"It still feels like she's, she's close to home," Anthony said. "That's still my best feeling at the moment."

The state attorney's office said last month it would not seek the death penalty for the mother, but prosecutors could reconsider based on new evidence.

Hundreds of volunteers spent weeks searching for Caylee in the Orlando area, and law enforcement agencies across the nation have run down tips about possible sightings in their communities.

For the past nine days, federal and local crime scene investigators have been scouring the wooded acre where the remains were found, recovering bones and other evidence.

The property was under water in mid-August after Tropical Storm Fay -- about the time when searches were being conducted.

Several hours after the first remains were found, Orange County detectives went back to the Anthony family home and searched for evidence that could link the home and the crime scene. Detectives had removed several items in large paper bags, as well as two vacuum cleaners and pesticide tanks.

Check back for more updates.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #993 on: December 19, 2008, 04:00:48 PM »

FINALLY BACK IN THE CAGE!!! YAY!!

Did anyone watch WFTV before the presser They said this....

Casey was notified at about 1:49pm refused to see pastor but seen her 2 laywers...
A's in seclusion and are devastated Kidfinders are there and so is Lee

Will be curious if it was the 15th and if George is lieing???

Hey Monkeys. Horrible news, but it was a long time coming right? And its not our fault, its the slor KC. No damage to the bones, that basically goes with what most of the monkeys are saying. It was a nonviolent death, but yet a death of a toddler in itself. So basically we have  a baby, with tape around her mouth, no broken neck, no broken bones (that we know of). Ok so here is my new theory. KC gave caylee something to put her to bed, after a little bit of swimming, baby start convulsing, she places her in the tub to try to wake her. Baby passes. KC freaks and does what she did. Hence why caylee is naked, she left her in the trunk till the next morning when rigor has already set in, therefore unable to clothe caylee. What a snatch poor caylee. r.i.p little sunshine Caylee Marie

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #994 on: December 19, 2008, 04:00:58 PM »

And then some, called the OCSD Keystone Cops, and said for all we know Caylee could have chocked on her gum. I'm livid, nothing but a jackass.

Is it pretty typical to give a 3 yr old some gum, then either leave them laying there where they choked on it, or just dump them there after they've died????? 
I never gave my girls gum or hard candy when they were young, I was always afraid of choking.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: December 19, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »

FORUM WENT DOWN FOR A WHILE

WHEN THE FORUM IS REALLY BUSY, IT MAKES IT WORSE IF YOU START REFRESHING MORE AND MORE.  THAT'S WHAT EVENTUALLY BRINGS THE SERVER DOWN (OVERLOAD).  SO TRY TO REFRESH ONLY WHEN NECESSARY.

DAMN!  DAMN!! DAMN!  DAMN!  DAMN!  SPIT! SPIT! SPIT!  SPIT
DAMN!  DAMN!! DAMN!  DAMN!  DAMN! SPIT! SPIT! SPIT!  SPIT

I have been  locked out for OVER AN HOUR!!! that makes me so damn mad I could  kick something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We knew it but it was still difficult hear it said!  I read casey refused to see her own paster?  Was this today?  Why didn't her parents and brother rush to the jail to be with her?  She should do everyone a favor and drown herself in the frigging toilet 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #996 on: December 19, 2008, 04:01:13 PM »

Did anyone happen to see the press conference with the meter man? Any info?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: December 19, 2008, 04:02:26 PM »

WHAT DID HE SAY????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #998 on: December 19, 2008, 04:02:32 PM »

Is this LIVE? why are the deputys there anyone know

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/liveweekends.html

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: December 19, 2008, 04:02:48 PM »

Actually, I think Klaas is being too kind. Way too kind.

I agree.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.