April 27, 2024, 03:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398276 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: December 19, 2008, 10:20:13 AM »

So a big ole snake caused the the deputy who responded back in August to be derelict in his duty.  If it weren't for this meter reader, Caylee might never have been found.  Seems the officer and the Sheriff's department let this one get away back in August. 

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html#-

WTF?  MyTime could have taken care of it!!!!!  

Good morning monkeys and welcome newbies.

Im pages behind and I'm sure this has been said but I just have to say it

~~~~~A SNAKE SCARED THIS COP ~~WHAT~~ AND HE IS DEFENDING THE PUBLIC~~~~~

I'm sorry if this is the truth and he is scared of a snake he needs to be put behind a desk

monkey hugs

Oops, sorry for the quote mess-up. My part should only be this:

Snake? Did the officer lose his job? Should have, lack of courage is a reason to lose your job with Police...just look back to police during Katrina fired for this.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: December 19, 2008, 10:20:56 AM »

Would any monkey know the name of Caylee' fav book?
TIA

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=122459029

My Favorite Book
Supper Time for Freida Fuzzy Paws

At least thats what the A's say it is...

Thanks, I was trying to find a pic of the cover with no luck. anyone have a pic of the cover?

I cant find one online anywhere...not even ebay..
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #302 on: December 19, 2008, 10:21:01 AM »

I don't think KC put the duct tape on Caylee!

What's your theory?

Good,

I wish I had one! LOL I am trying to just use common sense here. To me the only reason to put the tape COMPLETELY around the head and OVER the hair would be to hold it together.

Has it been determined if the tape was applied before or after death?

What I do NOT think happened is KC trying to stage it to look like a kidnapping. That is way to much credit given to her.

Again today's word CONFUSION

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #303 on: December 19, 2008, 10:21:14 AM »

hahahah something tells me it's going to be a day when we ALL need to put our big girl panties on

Got tied up on the phone...

Maybe not ALL of us 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: December 19, 2008, 10:21:25 AM »

book cover

Goodnmad--good job! Wow, you're on top of things to remember that pic. It does sorta look like the one in the grass, no?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: December 19, 2008, 10:22:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....gotta take my daughter to the doctor this morning so I was just catching up here for a minute.  I say it was the grace of God that sent that Meter Man back into the woods to search again and its not gonna make much of a difference when the scientific tests are finished , and everything confirmed, this is the time that the Lord wanted her remains to be found for reasons we dont know yet and so I see no problem.....Im just thankful she has been found!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: December 19, 2008, 10:23:02 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Is it just me or are other monkeys feeling the same way?
I agree. I smell a hoax. Damnitttt

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on what you mean by a hoax??? Anyone??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #307 on: December 19, 2008, 10:23:05 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html

Co-Worker: Snake Scared Off Deputy Checking Tip Near Caylee Home
More Skeletal Remains Discovered; Search Site Expands

POSTED: Thursday, December 18, 2008
UPDATED: 8:15 am EST December 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A co-worker of the man who last week discovered a skull and the remains of a child in a wooded area near the home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents said the deputy who checked on the man's first tips -- made in August -- was scared off by a large snake.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Nope, I don't buy it!

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: December 19, 2008, 10:25:23 AM »

(snipped for length)

CNN show host Nancy Grace, a former attorney who has been following the Caylee case closely, said the new information could lead to doubt in the minds of jurors if the case goes to trial.

All I can say--or scream, rather--is, "PLEASE NO!" It seems they did botch this. Oh no, no, no.... Sad
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: December 19, 2008, 10:26:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....gotta take my daughter to the doctor this morning so I was just catching up here for a minute.  I say it was the grace of God that sent that Meter Man back into the woods to search again and its not gonna make much of a difference when the scientific tests are finished , and everything confirmed, this is the time that the Lord wanted her remains to be found for reasons we dont know yet and so I see no problem.....Im just thankful she has been found!

Hope your daughter is well. I am glad, too, if she was found0--if it's her. And I still believe it is.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #310 on: December 19, 2008, 10:26:40 AM »

I am scared of snakes too ... but dude, you carry a gun and you are scared of a snake? Go get a shovel to chop its head off with if it comes at you. I'm scared of snakes and I've done this very deed before. This is ridiculous.

Or call for back-up!

Put your big boy undies on for crying out loud!!!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: December 19, 2008, 10:27:28 AM »

book cover

thanks that's just what i was looking for!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: December 19, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed

Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 10:07 am EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is expected Friday to release the identity of the meter reader who discovered a child's remains near the Anthonys' home. Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader had been a county employee for a relatively short time and would appear at a news conference Friday. Triggs said the meter reader is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense.

There are concerns surrounding the meter reader who found a child's remains believed to be Caylee Anthony. The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that the meter reader had been to the scene before and had called police about the area in August

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

If his identity is going to be revealed today, I can bet you that he is a suspect.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #313 on: December 19, 2008, 10:28:26 AM »

book cover

Goodnmad--good job! Wow, you're on top of things to remember that pic. It does sorta look like the one in the grass, no?

I'm not sure. I couldn't see much in that crime scene photo. I believe the inside pages have a yellow background. Rest assured, LE would have recognized it immediately. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #314 on: December 19, 2008, 10:29:05 AM »

I am scared of snakes too ... but dude, you carry a gun and you are scared of a snake? Go get a shovel to chop its head off with if it comes at you. I'm scared of snakes and I've done this very deed before. This is ridiculous.

Or call for back-up!

Put your big boy undies on for crying out loud!!!!! 

LOL, Good, I, for 1, do not believe that a deputy would actually say he left a potential crime scene due to a snake.

I have always believed that the body was moved by someone other than KC. For me these developments only strengthen that belief.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: December 19, 2008, 10:29:06 AM »

My hinkey meter is going to explode! The find, meter reader, tips, pics that have been released, etc have me thinking something is waaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong here!

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on what you mean by a hoax??? Anyone??

Sunny, I don't think it's a hoax that a body (most likely Caylee's) has been found. I think people are questioning the meter reader calling in the tip so many times. Let us pray that he just frequents the area and kept calling it in because he kept seeing no one had checked it out, yet. However, even if that is the case, OSCO might be in some trouble for failing to follow-through on so many tips.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: December 19, 2008, 10:29:40 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A co-worker of the man who last week discovered a skull and the remains of a child in a wooded area near the home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents said the deputy who checked on the man's first tips -- made in August -- was scared off by a large snake.

Nope, I don't buy it!

I want to know WHO the cops was   

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #317 on: December 19, 2008, 10:30:40 AM »

What?? What hoax? Come on now, before we all start jumping on the KC train and giving Cindy a run for her money, just stop and think. A lot of monkeys between last night and this morning have put out great information on how this might have happened. Just because the find of Caylee's body didn't happen how we all thought it would doesn't mean it's a hoax.

The meter reader sounds legit, the only thing he probably did wrong was to continue to look on company time. He said he had to pee, but he wanted to find out about that bag. Had to wait for months to go back to the area once it was dry. Why not before this? Life gets in the way, not everyone's life revolves around this case.

As for LE, the area where the body was found was such a jungle someone mentioned that you could have been a few feet from the body and not see it. They had to machete the area just to see the ground! If you don't live in that area, listen to the monkeys who do! The smell after a few weeks would dissipate. I'm sure there was a lot of garbage in the area too. If the insects are any indication of the snakes, I wouldn't go wandering in there either. The area was slated to be looked at by TES at a later date once the water resided. So LE just backed off. YES, that's not good, but it really doesn't negate the fact KC killed her daughter. All by herself and tossed her off like garbage. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #318 on: December 19, 2008, 10:31:16 AM »

Nope, I don't buy it!

I would bet it is a "friend" of KC's who would do anything to get in her pants.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #319 on: December 19, 2008, 10:31:50 AM »

Nope, I don't buy it!

I would bet it is a "friend" of KC's who would do anything to get in her pants.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.