April 30, 2024, 03:09:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398473 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #560 on: December 19, 2008, 12:58:28 PM »

If I read this right, Casey is next of kin, the funeral plans will be taken care of by Cindy and George, or Baez. I don't remember where I read this, but if this is true, Casey could very well have Baez be the one who takes care of this.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: December 19, 2008, 12:58:32 PM »

I don't see the real skull in that photo either...  I think I might see something, but I can't tell if it's matrixing, or if it's actually there.

I am glad you couldn't see it either....I am terrible about 'seeing' things in pictures...had the same problem in Natalee's case 

LE has assured us that no human remains will be released in the photos.  After all, the ID was not yet known when the photos were taken.

So no one is seeing any human remains in any of the photos.  At least not in reality.

Hi Anna!  And thanks.....as I said I could 'see' it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: December 19, 2008, 12:59:25 PM »

The meter readers name is Roy Croft.

He is a retired military man that recently lost his wife to cancer and wanted nothing more than for this case to be solved.

thanks Russ

I got the last name a bit wrong, it was KRONK.  German I do believe, lol.

I just called my hubby and ask if the name Kronk was german. He said yes. Hubby is German from Germany accent and all! lol

screwed that quote up.

It is quite ironic that the hero in all of this has a German name.  A very nice coincidence that will likely further some dope that believes he or she is a psychic into more lunacy.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: December 19, 2008, 12:59:58 PM »

Sorry.

Sources close to the investigation told Eyewitness News early Friday afternoon that the tipster meter reader is Roy Kronk, an ex-military man who lost his wife to cancer a year ago. He's expected to appear at a 3:30pm news conference. The meter reader kept persevering about seeing something important in the woods close to the Anthonys' home (map from location to Anthonys' home), which has now been the focus of investigators for nine days now.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html#-

Thank you and I agree that this man is not involved for otherwise he wouldn't reveal the location of the remains.  That would make no sense at all.

That does make no sense, but some people want to reach so far for conspiracy that they might believe anything.

Look, some people fell for the clown that posted the name as German Gonzalez.  It was a joke, but somehow it developed into an internet fictional truism.

As so often happens

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: December 19, 2008, 01:00:11 PM »

Let me clarify my last post...I doubt the media reader would be a suspect as in someone who helped Casey.  But I think if he is not there and they do not defend him strongly, they might have some issues with his statements or behavior.  Yes, he could be "one of us" and he could be someone who has been at some of the searches, etc.  It will be interesting to learn more.  So far, we have several different spellings of his name. 

This is rumor time in the case.  Rumors are flying.  Someone sees or hears something and passes it on and it grows and changes in the retellings.  Nobody is doing it on purpose, but it happens in these big cases.  We may find out that the duct tape was part of debris in the forest, and that it got stuck to the skull and hair after the fact. 

I am trying to keep an open mind.  I think one reason Cindy has pushed so hard for Caylee to still be alive, beside the natural hope of the grandmother, is that there was some sort of fight that caused Casey to leave in anger and hurt and bitterness.  If Casey went out and killed Caylee afterward, Cindy surely must feel some responsibility or guilt, although that is the last thing she would have wanted.

If this is a rage killing, something triggered that rage.  It could be the argument.  It could be the post that Cindy put online about "My Caylee Is Missing" in which she accuses Casey of jealousy.  It could be Casey crying to go home to Cindy.  It could be a guy saying he did not want a child around. 

The Anthonys are keeping mum.  I half-expected them to come out immediately and start dissing the cops, blaming the meter reader, etc.  Something is making them stay very, very quiet.  Maybe they are waiting for the final identification of the body. 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: December 19, 2008, 01:00:15 PM »

Just wanted to say that if the book turns out to be Caylee's and it's in "good shape", I think maybe someone could have thrown it there to try to lead someone to that area.  Someone may have wanted the body found, to end this game.  Someone like LA or GA?  Just sayin'...

I thought about that but then again, if someone wanted to ensure the body was found I think they would have put it in a far more obvious place.  If it was family putting it out, I think they would have put it in a place farther than the house and in a VERY obvious place.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: December 19, 2008, 01:02:03 PM »

If I read this right, Casey is next of kin, the funeral plans will be taken care of by Cindy and George, or Baez. I don't remember where I read this, but if this is true, Casey could very well have Baez be the one who takes care of this.

WOW...wouldn't that be a slap in the A's face....I really hope this is not the case...regardless of what they have said and done....they do/did love Caylee....I think/hope they will give her the burial she deserves.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: December 19, 2008, 01:02:42 PM »

I don't see the real skull in that photo either...  I think I might see something, but I can't tell if it's matrixing, or if it's actually there.

I am glad you couldn't see it either....I am terrible about 'seeing' things in pictures...had the same problem in Natalee's case 

LE has assured us that no human remains will be released in the photos.  After all, the ID was not yet known when the photos were taken.

So no one is seeing any human remains in any of the photos.  At least not in reality.

Hi Anna!  And thanks.....as I said I could 'see' it

oh crap....COULDN'T see it

Rest in Peace Caylee

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: December 19, 2008, 01:04:19 PM »

I just felt like Red's words needed to be repeated.

EARTH TO THE FREE WORLD ... THE POLICE ALWAYS SAY SOMEONE ISN'T A SUSPECT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4261.msg591019#msg591019

that is very true but does the county pay for any suspects attny? Let's be realistic

At this time he is not an official suspect.  He was on duty for the county at the time he made the discovery. 

If he would be under any DOUBT OF SUSPICION, wouldn''t he be given a "leave of absence" and then fired?  Not hire him council  !!

IMO...I BET HE HAS ALREADY TAKEN A LIE DETECTOR TEST AND PASSED!!!!!!
LOOK HOW QUICKLY THEY ASKED LP TO TAKE ONE.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #569 on: December 19, 2008, 01:05:53 PM »

WOW if Beaz takes care of the funeral arrangement that will speak volumes that Casey hates her parents

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: December 19, 2008, 01:06:16 PM »

Help....who is this Joy Wray that's been mentioned?

She is a nutcase Anthony friend who lied to the FBI about searching the remains area with TES back in August.

Lisa
  Tks Lisa!
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: December 19, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »

WOW...wouldn't that be a slap in the A's face....I really hope this is not the case...regardless of what they have said and done....they do/did love Caylee....I think/hope they will give her the burial she deserves.
As much as we dislike it, Casey is the mother of Caylee and will be the first to know the results by the Medical Examiners office.  What happens after that is up to Casey since she is innocent until proven guilty. 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: December 19, 2008, 01:07:07 PM »

That little emoticon is so "snag-worthy", I snagged him too!  Toooooo cute!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: December 19, 2008, 01:09:31 PM »

Last name origins & meanings: Kronk

German: nickname for a sickly person, from Middle High German kranc ‘physically weak’.
German: from Low German Kraneke ‘crane’ (see Krahn).

It is associated with the English word "chronic" as in a chronic illness.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: December 19, 2008, 01:09:40 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys.  Wow, you monkeys have been busy since I left this morning.Going to get  coffee. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #575 on: December 19, 2008, 01:09:41 PM »

He is a retired military man that recently lost his wife to cancer and wanted nothing more than for this case to be solved.

thanks Russ

It was mentioned earlier that the meter guy may have been tipped...

sorry Klaas...I just couldn't resist 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #576 on: December 19, 2008, 01:10:01 PM »

Statement from ME's office in 1 hour.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: December 19, 2008, 01:10:19 PM »

I wonder if it has occurred to Cindy that had she not recruited people to call in meaningless tips, then maybe OSCO would not have been as overwhelmed and this tip could have received more attention. No.Of course that wouldn't occur to her!

Maybe...but considering how close the tip was to the home, it makes no sense they wouldn't prioritize it. Just my opinion. If LE dropped the ball on this (I pray they didn't) but if they did, on this case, so high profiled, it would be a serious problem for prosecution...I think.
I don't think that will change any evidence they have though. Yes the meaningless tips just clogged up the system but I think the A's preferred that because they knew Caylee was dead.

JB had to delay the pre-trial hearing because he wasn't ready. I am sure if this had been found in Aug he would have made many delay requests because he is having a hard time with this case even with the multiple reporting of a bag out there.

I think the bag with Caylee's body was heavy and hard to handle as LP said awhile back and that was the furthest she could get with it. The pictures show just how close the road was to that finding and the vegetation kept it from moving that much probably.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: December 19, 2008, 01:10:26 PM »

Sassy~ You're right!  Its been one crazy day.  Just yesterday I was so happy with the way things were going.  Then BAM!!  No matter how you look at it, todays events put LE in question.  Understandably so, imo, considering all the leads that have come in with this case.  I'm sure the deputy will be scrutinized by LE and possibly let go.  But I have faith in God & know that those responsible for Caylees death will be brought to justice.

I still am left with the feeling that we will never know exactly what happened to the little baby.  With all these reports coming out, Casey and defense will surely jump on all the inconsistencies for reasonable doubt.  But there is no changing the evidence in this case.  Casey killed Caylee and LE will and has collected enough, imo, to convict her.

Today is probably a future glimpse of the rollercoaster we will all ride on until the verdict comes in.   

Agree.  Tomorrow will probably be a big day, too.   Maybe we'll get the official identify of the body.    And, we'll probably learn more about the upcoming depositions.   The defense might make a statement about the meter reader ordeal......     

..... Someone will snap a few more photos of CA misbehaving with that dude!   

Cindy wants another GropeGate.  I bet she's wishing Rob Dick would come back.....

Rob's WHAT?   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: December 19, 2008, 01:10:32 PM »

thanks Russ

I just called my hubby and ask if the name Kronk was german. He said yes. Hubby is German from Germany accent and all! lol

screwed that quote up.

It is quite ironic that the hero in all of this has a German name.  A very nice coincidence that will likely further some dope that believes he or she is a psychic into more lunacy.

ditto! if there hadn't been so many bogus calls (mostly luny psyhics) maybe this precious baby could have found earlier! Sad

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.