April 27, 2024, 04:44:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398282 times)
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: December 19, 2008, 05:22:03 PM »

Is JB's press conf worth waiting for?  I've gotta go get my little one.  TYIA

No, he is just whining because LE followed their normal protocol and had the Chaplain tell Casey.  He had asked for special treatment again in that he or another attorney be the ones to do this.

Probably wanted to ensure Casey had someone there to comfort her. 

To comfort her?  Comfort KC?  Seriously?!?!  Why would he think KC needed comforting?  Because she's not going to win a Mother of the Year award?  Ever?  Or was it because all of her lies are on the verge of being exposed to the public?  Or did she need comforting because she may be facing the prospect of being out in the gen pop one day?  Oooh, I know - she needs comforting because her commisary fund doesn't cover mani/pedi's, waxing or cut & color....  Yeah, I'd need comforting to....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: December 19, 2008, 05:22:12 PM »

Just want to say Thank you everyone for your concern, I didn't mean to miss anyone, I've been booted & lost my place it seems like a thousand times today!! 

Are the A's supposed to give a statement today? And will any of the crime scene info be released before the trial?? I can't take listening to all these people on the other side for very long! 

Conway spoke briefly and remarked how gracious that LE was with the family.

Everything I have witnessed by LE in this case has shown them to me to be gracious and professional.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: December 19, 2008, 05:22:53 PM »

My guess if Dr. G knows when Caylee died, she probably was found with the clothing she had on Father's Day when she visited her great grandfather....that can be proved from the video.....what George said Caylee was wearing on the 16th...they only have his word, JMO

WOW!!!!! I bet you're right!!!! Good thinking!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: December 19, 2008, 05:23:01 PM »

Reports that a plea bargain might happen and this won't go to court.

As long as she spends the rest of her life in jail I guess I could live with that, but I want to see everything in the way of evidence that LE has.  Per Rob Wheeler, Myfox.

Casey is wanting to plea bargain now?

Lisa

That was speculation from a talking head

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1184 on: December 19, 2008, 05:24:19 PM »

I just heard .......... the confirmation. I am sickened and saddened just as everyone.

I can't even Fathom the last Day of Caylee's Life ... I was trying to talk myself out of that the little body they found was not Her. ( even though I knew it was her)

Nothing of this Makes Sense what so Ever. This Family will forever be known in History as that family -

The Anthony's

The Family that Threw Away Caylee Marie Anthony

In every which way possible they Threw her Away. That precious little innocent baby.

Has Anyone heard if Shirley or Papa have made any statements? Or even better ...
Are they Ok ?

God Bless Caylee Marie ~ our little Sunshine Girl  sunny

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: December 19, 2008, 05:25:00 PM »

No, he is just whining because LE followed their normal protocol and had the Chaplain tell Casey.  He had asked for special treatment again in that he or another attorney be the ones to do this.

To comfort her?  Comfort KC?  Seriously?!?!  Why would he think KC needed comforting?  Because she's not going to win a Mother of the Year award?  Ever?  Or was it because all of her lies are on the verge of being exposed to the public?  Or did she need comforting because she may be facing the prospect of being out in the gen pop one day?  Oooh, I know - she needs comforting because her commisary fund doesn't cover mani/pedi's, waxing or cut & color....  Yeah, I'd need comforting to....

I'm pretty sure Baez would be eager to comfort Casey.  I also think Cindy may have lied about the fight on the 15th and tucking Casey and Caylee into bed and george lied about seeing them on the 16th.  I'm not so sure George hasn't lied about much more.  Not sure about Lee but if he hired an attorney now, when everyone seems to be looking for immunity, is very telling also.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1186 on: December 19, 2008, 05:25:27 PM »

Just watching HLN and they ran the You are my Sunshine video. This was the first time I saw it and here are my thoughts.

Caylee was speaking well and may have said something to Cindy. Could that have been the reason for the fight between Cindy & KC on June 15th?
KC had to get rid of the person talking so she wrapped her mouth with tape to shut her up and then killed her.

Thoughts?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: December 19, 2008, 05:25:53 PM »

Whose fault is it Caylee hasn't been found until now?  Who benefits from her being hidden so long?

I think we all know - I wish the commentators would get a clue.
I believe that Caylee not being found until now, has helped this case instead of hurt it.......because she was just presumed missing, Casey got a chance to get out of Jail and show her true colors, the Anthony's had their chance to put presure on their daughter and showed their true colors, The public got a chance to try to help find this child and showed their true colors(just how much they cared) and then after all this her body was found, its possible had she been found earlier we would not know anymore than we know right now, and we wouldnt have had a chance to see just how little her Mother cared.................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: December 19, 2008, 05:26:01 PM »

I just heard .......... the confirmation. I am sickened and saddened just as everyone.

I can't even Fathom the last Day of Caylee's Life ... I was trying to talk myself out of that the little body they found was not Her. ( even though I knew it was her)

Nothing of this Makes Sense what so Ever. This Family will forever be known in History as that family -

The Anthony's

In every which way possible they Threw her Away. That precious little innocent baby.

Has Anyone heard if Shirley or Papa have made any statements? Or even better ...
Are they Ok ?

I stress the "whole family" too.  I have no sympathy for any of them.  They grieved early on, after the third 911 call Cindy made and after that went into defense mode.  Caylee was discarded by Casey, and the family.  The family used the death as a conduit to fame and fortune.  May they rot in hell.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: December 19, 2008, 05:26:08 PM »

Whose fault is it Caylee hasn't been found until now?  Who benefits from her being hidden so long?

Casey could have told where she was 6 mos ago, instead of letting her stay out there in the woods. Through her Birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and almost Christmas. She let her stay out there disposed like garbage. I even hate to type that!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: December 19, 2008, 05:26:33 PM »

I'm pretty sure Baez would be eager to comfort Casey.  I also think Cindy may have lied about the fight on the 15th and tucking Casey and Caylee into bed and george lied about seeing them on the 16th.  I'm not so sure George hasn't lied about much more.  Not sure about Lee but if he hired an attorney now, when everyone seems to be looking for immunity, is very telling also.

I find their silence very telling also!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: December 19, 2008, 05:26:50 PM »

Has anyone checked to see if Zani was ever in Boulder Co around Christmas in the mid-90's?

??? why????  I am lost with that question

Jon Bennet Ramsey

OH....well.......................duh

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: December 19, 2008, 05:28:49 PM »

Just want to say Thank you everyone for your concern, I didn't mean to miss anyone, I've been booted & lost my place it seems like a thousand times today!! 

Are the A's supposed to give a statement today? And will any of the crime scene info be released before the trial?? I can't take listening to all these people on the other side for very long! 

Conway spoke briefly and remarked how gracious that LE was with the family.

The ice is so thin,he dares say nothing else!

He is obviously a whole lot smarter than BJ

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: December 19, 2008, 05:28:54 PM »

The Anthony's

Are they Ok ?

I do hope someone was with Cindy's mother today....God Bless her!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: December 19, 2008, 05:29:36 PM »

Let's go inside the jail as Jose meets with Crazy, shall we?
JB -Hi ,Casey. I guess the chaplain was here to tell you that it was indeed Caylee
Crazy - Oh now that's just great.. it's gonna be all about Caylee now.
           What about me Jose? huh?
JB - I will try my best to sound like a moron out there casey, it sure won't take much. I will petition the judge so you can attend the funeral.
Crazy - What??!! I have NOTHING to wear, I won't go in a jumpsuit. It will be all about Caylee AGAIN..
JB - Hey honey wouldn't it be great if I could get bail for you.. it could be just like old times,you,me in my office for 6 hrs a day
Crazy - What a waste, absolutely.. You were close Jose, I could sense you were very close.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: December 19, 2008, 05:30:25 PM »

I believe that Caylee not being found until now, has helped this case instead of hurt it.......because she was just presumed missing, Casey got a chance to get out of Jail and show her true colors, the Anthony's had their chance to put presure on their daughter and showed their true colors, The public got a chance to try to help find this child and showed their true colors(just how much they cared) and then after all this her body was found, its possible had she been found earlier we would not know anymore than we know right now, and we wouldnt have had a chance to see just how little her Mother cared.................

I absolutelythink it helps the prosecution having found the body but I think the length of time the body was hidden and the fact the remains are now skeletonized does help Casey.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1196 on: December 19, 2008, 05:31:23 PM »

Just watching HLN and they ran the You are my Sunshine video. This was the first time I saw it and here are my thoughts.

Caylee was speaking well and may have said something to Cindy. Could that have been the reason for the fight between Cindy & KC on June 15th?
KC had to get rid of the person talking so she wrapped her mouth with tape to shut her up and then killed her.

Thoughts?
If you listen to Caylee she sings ... Can't take the sunshine from Nan - that is Cindy " Nan"
I don't think the Visit with Papa had anything to do with the Fight of the End  - of Casey and Cindy ...  I think it was just all the grief Cindy had within her at the time. Casey was robbing her blind and stealing and so on and so on. Cindy was told right about that time ( by her Councilor that Cindy was Seeing) to Kick Casey out and get Custody of Caylee ... that is what I believe the fight was about. JMO

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: December 19, 2008, 05:32:48 PM »

Per TrueTV, KC refused and would not accept visit from own pastor.

[/quoteAll this time in jail and she see no one-she could like it.  No work she dose not do anything-Hope she is not havin sex with any guards.  You think she would want to see her family .  she is nuts

Maybe he should have brought pork rinds and playing cards
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: December 19, 2008, 05:33:02 PM »

My Signifigant other has a friend over tonite.  Fox Five just crapped out on us - we live in NJ and are getting pelted with snow.  Can someone give me an  update?  I read the remains(so sad) were identified as caylee.  Can someone please update me?  I read here all of the time but I don't post.  I just feel so horrible right now.  Thanks in advance.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: December 19, 2008, 05:33:20 PM »

I wonder if Casey will give Cindy and George the authority to release Caylee's remains to the funeral home...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.