April 28, 2024, 12:44:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398323 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1280 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:29 PM »

I just heard Biaz say that he us gonna do his own investigation of the crime scene when LE is through with it, and he had the balls to say, this is gonna take awhile, its not like a two day thing....................oh , and but he wanted the LE to hurry up and finish and not take all this time.........................just shut up already Biaz, if your lips are moving you are either lying or making a fool of yourself!
It's going to take the defense team awhile to plant stuff there.  I won't mention the person's name but I think all the smart monkeys here will know who I'm talking about.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: December 19, 2008, 06:16:21 PM »

<<  snip >>
Still no update here except that the remains are hers.  Does anyone have an update?  Just so sad.  The mother deserves death.  Life in prison is not worth it because we pay the taxes to keep her in jail.  I don't mean to be morbid, but I am sick of keeping all of the criminals alive and we have to pay the tab.  Casey and everyone else.
Maria    Not morbid   I will not go into it ..  but I do agree with you... on the maintenance issues  JMO of course

Thanks oldfart.  I save seen your name on a lot of posts over the years and I really respect you.  I have been reading here for 3+ years since Natalee disappeared.  That's what brought me here.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: December 19, 2008, 06:17:03 PM »

My heart is so HEAVY right now..

pb
  JUst so very sad-  even in death she is unloved by her mother

I know... so sad!
I have been sitting here crying.
How can a mother do some thing like this!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: December 19, 2008, 06:18:00 PM »

Programming note ... I am chatting with Tim Miller, he will be on Nancy Grace tonight.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: December 19, 2008, 06:19:51 PM »

Programming note ... I am chatting with Tim Miller, he will be on Nancy Grace tonight.

Thanks RED.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: December 19, 2008, 06:20:36 PM »

Excellent !!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: December 19, 2008, 06:21:40 PM »

Are you hearing these people on TruTV?

Casey isn't beautiful just because she knows how to swish her hips and suck on a banana. 
WHAT 

They keep saying she's a beautiful, beautiful woman. Why? I realize if she were helping the homeless, we might think she was.. but she's not. What about Casey specifically makes her beautiful?    She swishes her hips as she walks, to get attention... she pouts pretty for the camera...  that's it.

She isn't beautiful.  her looks are average!  Why are they saying she is beautiful?

Lisa
In point of fact she IS beautiful. Her features are symmetrical and nice enough she could have been a petite model, her skin flawless, her eyes dramatic, and her hair amazing. She's got a perfect little figure and even though she's got a perfect hourglass figure she also has great legs.

If you look at her baby pictures, she's got the kind of looks JonBenet had--those pageant-perfect features and arched brows. Doors opened for her because of her looks all the time. Men were willing to do anything for her because she was pretty. They're a good-looking family and Casey got the best looks in the bunch.

We see her as ugly because we know what she's done, and so no matter how pretty she looks in a photo, it's repulsive to us because of Caylee's murder. But if you just saw these pics without knowing who it was or anything about this story, you'd probably notice that Casey's usually the best-looking girl in the room.

That's not "average" looks. The "average" American woman is 5'4", wears a size 12, and hates her hair, thinks she's fat, and doesn't like how her breasts look. The "average" woman isn't looking for ways to undress and show off her "hot body," and frankly wouldn't go within a mile of a "hot body contest."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: December 19, 2008, 06:21:48 PM »

Thanks for the heads up!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: December 19, 2008, 06:23:53 PM »

Did Baez just threaten Mr. Kronk?

Lisa

I did not hear the press conference, but I read that Baez might try to pin this on him.

Lisa

So.... he's gone from Nanny to Meter Reader just like that, eh? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: December 19, 2008, 06:24:48 PM »

I just heard Biaz say that he us gonna do his own investigation of the crime scene when LE is through with it, and he had the balls to say, this is gonna take awhile, its not like a two day thing....................oh , and but he wanted the LE to hurry up and finish and not take all this time.........................just shut up already Biaz, if your lips are moving you are either lying or making a fool of yourself!
It's going to take the defense team awhile to plant stuff there.  I won't mention the person's name but I think all the smart monkeys here will know who I'm talking about.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: December 19, 2008, 06:25:22 PM »

Not that it matters really, but I do think that when Casey has make-up on, she's physically attractive; Particularly her eyes.

She's lost that attractiveness to me, but I originally thought so. Her teeth look really evil to me now. Go figure!

Her childhood pictures give me the heebie-jeebies.  That look in her eyes is evil.

Lisa

Her eyes look so cold and emotionless--that's what scares me. Are there more of the childhood photos? I've tried googling, and can't find them. Can someone direct me to a post that has all of them? I want to see if she's like that in every photo.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1291 on: December 19, 2008, 06:27:28 PM »

Deenie, nanners!
Thank U ~ Boo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: December 19, 2008, 06:29:13 PM »

Whose fault is it Caylee hasn't been found until now?  Who benefits from her being hidden so long?

I think we all know - I wish the commentators would get a clue.
I believe that Caylee not being found until now, has helped this case instead of hurt it.......because she was just presumed missing, Casey got a chance to get out of Jail and show her true colors, the Anthony's had their chance to put presure on their daughter and showed their true colors, The public got a chance to try to help find this child and showed their true colors(just how much they cared) and then after all this her body was found, its possible had she been found earlier we would not know anymore than we know right now, and we wouldnt have had a chance to see just how little her Mother cared.................

Oh Thank You for a voice of Sanity while I was still struggling with my feelings.  What you just articulated here is Wonderful and so so true.  For me, it took you to point them out.

Bless Your Heart my Friend!!!!!
Hugs,

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: December 19, 2008, 06:29:25 PM »

Hello everyone.  Even tho most everyone figured it was Caylee, to hear it is her, it's so sad.  I hope Casey is not let off for this...all this crap hasn't changed my mind that Casey did it.

About FL meter readers, in my city in FL they read the meters every month. I remember someone asking back on thread 77 how often the meters are read. My neighbor across the street from me was a meter reader, and he had  a lot of free time during the day, he also found many different things in his daily meter reading like things that people have discarded (bikes, tools, furniture, whatever). 

About FL snakes, some of them are effin huge!     We had 5 acres of property in the woods and were going to build a house on it. We had called out the architect to help design our home. We were walking thru the property and heard a hiss... turned around to see a HUGE rattler. The snake was all coiled up, but he was fat and long and hissing.  The architect saw the snake, his eyes got huge and he beat feet off to his car.  Needless to say, I would not go back on the property and we sold the lot. My son was 4 years old at the time and there was no way he was going to be let out in the yard with that huge snake. I'm petrified of them.  But if it was a sheriff who had a gun and saw it... I can't see him NOT shooting it or something. But I just wanted to say that they can be quite huge from what I saw.

I am so disgusted with this case...and Baez is a big cry baby!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: December 19, 2008, 06:29:33 PM »

I bet the Anthonys are making a litigation list as we speak...any and everybody they can think of to sue.  They'll dream something up, no doubt.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1295 on: December 19, 2008, 06:29:41 PM »

Casey isn't beautiful just because she knows how to swish her hips and suck on a banana. 
WHAT 

They keep saying she's a beautiful, beautiful woman. Why? I realize if she were helping the homeless, we might think she was.. but she's not. What about Casey specifically makes her beautiful?    She swishes her hips as she walks, to get attention... she pouts pretty for the camera...  that's it.

She isn't beautiful.  her looks are average!  Why are they saying she is beautiful?

Lisa
In point of fact she IS beautiful. Her features are symmetrical and nice enough she could have been a petite model, her skin flawless, her eyes dramatic, and her hair amazing. She's got a perfect little figure and even though she's got a perfect hourglass figure she also has great legs.

If you look at her baby pictures, she's got the kind of looks JonBenet had--those pageant-perfect features and arched brows. Doors opened for her because of her looks all the time. Men were willing to do anything for her because she was pretty. They're a good-looking family and Casey got the best looks in the bunch.

We see her as ugly because we know what she's done, and so no matter how pretty she looks in a photo, it's repulsive to us because of Caylee's murder. But if you just saw these pics without knowing who it was or anything about this story, you'd probably notice that Casey's usually the best-looking girl in the room.

That's not "average" looks. The "average" American woman is 5'4", wears a size 12, and hates her hair, thinks she's fat, and doesn't like how her breasts look. The "average" woman isn't looking for ways to undress and show off her "hot body," and frankly wouldn't go within a mile of a "hot body contest."

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  To me, her looks are average.  There is nothing striking or exotic about her features.  My opinion, of course.

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: December 19, 2008, 06:30:13 PM »

WHAT 

Lisa

This is not a perfect body nor a flawless complexion.  Casey may have been pretty when all fixed up but underneath she is quite ugly:

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1297 on: December 19, 2008, 06:31:12 PM »

Klaas HI
did u read my email ?

Thank you - K

Yes, just did and responded.  Sorry, I'm just real busy today with family and Christmas stuff.
I understand ~ Thank You Klaas  rendeer

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: December 19, 2008, 06:31:55 PM »

I'm sure LE has photographed every square inch of that whole area. Let's see what magically appears after baez gets through!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1299 on: December 19, 2008, 06:32:27 PM »

WHAT 

Lisa

This is not a perfect body nor a flawless complexion.  Casey may have been pretty when all fixed up but underneath she is quite ugly:

Will the REAL CASEY PLEASE STAND UP .............. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.