April 27, 2024, 04:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398200 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: December 19, 2008, 07:15:43 PM »

Hey Lisa, have you ever seen that old black and white movie called "The Bad Seed"? About a little girl named Rhoda that kills the kid for winning some kind of prize by drowning him. I think the kid's name that played the girl was Patty McCormack. Anyways, that picture of Casey at Christmas reminds me of that little girls eyes in the movie. I see now what you are talking about. Scary.

You know, that pic shouts to me, "spoiled brat who didn't get what she was expecting for Christmas and was forced to take a picture."
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: December 19, 2008, 07:16:21 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.

Anna,

What pic? Thanks

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: December 19, 2008, 07:17:00 PM »

Medical Examiner Says Caylee Anthony Was Murdered
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 6:50 pm EST December 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Forensic evidence shows remains found near the home of George and Cindy Anthony belong to their granddaughter, Caylee, and that the child was murdered.

"This identification was made from nuclear DNA taken from the remains and compared to a known profile of Caylee Anthony," Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia, the Orange County Medical Examiner, said (watch Dr. G speak). "There was no trauma to the bones prior to the death. The manner of the death in this case is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by unknown means."

Caylee's mother, Casey, is in the Orange County jail, charged with her daughter's murder. She has insisted that she left the girl with a babysitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July. The babysitter has never been found.

The announcement was made at an afternoon news conference (watch full media briefing | images). Dr. Garavaglia said a substantial amount of Caylee's skeleton was found. She said investigators combing over the scene had done a very thorough job, noting that some of a child's bones are as small as a pebble.

More tests are coming in. The Medical Examiner's office said reports from a botanist, anthropologist, and toxicologist would arrive at a later date. Garavaglia said there was no tissue found and there was not much chance of determining whether a chemical such as chloroform was used to silence the little girl.

"It will be difficult to interpret levels from these specimens and this will not be definitive in helping determine the cause of death," said Garavaglia. "Should other information become available the cause of death may be revisited."

The remains were found near the Anthonys' east Orange County home last Thursday by an Orange County meter reader. The discovery site is less than a half-mile from the house (map from location to Anthonys' home).

http://www.wftv.com/news/18318370/detail.html

VIDEOS:

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Orange County Medical Examiner, identifies child's remains as Caylee Anthony. (12/19/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18318814/index.html

Meter reader Roy Kronk speaks publicly for the first time after discovering Caylee Anthony's remains. (12/19/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18319631/index.html

Attorney Brad Conway read a statement on behalf of Cindy and George Anthony. (12/19/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18320770/index.html

Thank you Janet! This helps me a lot!!! Very much appreciated.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: December 19, 2008, 07:19:01 PM »

I have 2 friends that are in a service club with me.  One is the public defender, and the other is the state prosecuter.  They both told me the other night at a party that Casey Anthony will walk.  That there have been too many mistakes, and after today, I am afraid that may happen.  That ticks me off!!

I don't think so Shell..I doubt very seriously the evidence(science) against her will simply fall away because of a mistake or two.Armchair attorneys..No offense to your friends but they are as clueless as we are about what the prosecuter is holding.I'm almost afraid to watch myself for fear of having a heart attack but I will run the risk!

Shellbell, I admit, I am concerned. It does give the defense an argument that didn't otherwise have. However, I pray the evidence is strong enough (and not able to get thrown out because of mistakes) to at least get her a very long stay in jail.

I pray pray pray yall are right.  They were saying that it is hard to get a murder 1 charge when the body wasnt available, and that with the media, she wont get a fair trial. And on top of that they said that there have been many mistakes with the way the prosecution has given out the info to the public  ( I am so not on their level, so I cant understand what their law terms were).  They said that if she had a lawyer that was worth a damn that she would for sure get a mistrial....fwiw.   I want her to fry...
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: December 19, 2008, 07:19:12 PM »

I will find it most interesting if GA and CA have separate attorneys.  It would seem to me, from his behavior, that LA might be the one in the most trouble.  CA and GA may have lied and helped her keep the "Caylee is alive" story going, and CA destroyed evidence by washing the clothes and most likely much more.

What did LA do?  Any thoughts?

Maybe it's nothing to do with this case. He could just be a nutty person who's really, really overboard about his "privacy," but really has nothing to hide. Or maybe he does have something to hide--dealing pot or a past involving theft, and he's afraid if they get his prints he'll get caught. Maybe he didn't want to give his DNA because he hasn't looked in the mirror lately and so doesn't believe he's really George's son, and didn't want to get his Mom in trouble. (He's so obviously George's it isn't even funny, but people do get funny ideas.)

If LA did help Casey it was after Caylee was dead, and I can't imagine he'd have left fingerprints or DNA.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: December 19, 2008, 07:19:28 PM »

METER READER IDENTIFIED

The meter reader came forward Friday afternoon (watch raw video | see images). Roy Kronk, 46, read a short statement confirming he'd called authorities three times before the remains were discovered.

"I have been and will continue to cooperate fully with the ongoing investigation with the sheriff's office and the FBI," said Kronk. "I respectfully decline to get into details about what I saw at the crime scene."

Kronk refused to answer questions and said he would not grant any interviews.

"His participation in this matter is strictly as a concerned citizen with a sharp eye and good instincts and perseverance. He has no connection whatsoever to this case. He has no connection to the Anthony family… Those who have speculated to the contrary could not be more wrong," said David Evans, Kronk's lawyer.

Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said Kronk has been a county employee for a relatively short time. Triggs said Kronk is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense

Kronk's role in the case has raised issues because the sheriff's office admitted Thursday that he had first notified its call center and Crimeline on August 11, 12 and 13, that he'd spotted something suspicious in the woods.

The sheriff's office is currently investigating at least three deputies who responded to the scene, but cleared it without finding anything. In the August 13 visit, Kronk even accompanied deputies to the scene. Officials aren't releasing the names of any of the deputies involved, but they are under administrative investigation.

"If we missed a window of opportunity we don't know," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said. "I'm not throwing anybody under the bus because we don't know. That's why we conduct an administrative review."

Sheriff's investigators said Kronk is not under investigation.

"He is not a suspect in this case," Captain Angelo Nieves said. "He is a credible witness and we consider him so at the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

Despite the fact that investigators could have found the remains four months ago, in better shape and prevented all the expense to taxpayers of the exhaustive search that's gone on, investigators said they feel very confident about the evidence they have and that it strengthens their case tremendously.

Meter reader Roy Kronk speaks publicly for the first time after discovering Caylee Anthony's remains. (12/19/08)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1346 on: December 19, 2008, 07:20:18 PM »

CAN WE PLEASE NOT POST THE CRYING FACE PICTURE?

IT'S GIVING MANY POSTERS TROUBLE WITH THEIR COMPUTERS! THANK YOU!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: December 19, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.

Anna,

What pic? Thanks

pb

The one discussed at length this afternoon that set off firewalls on several posters' computers.  Was originally posted by blonde then Brandi and is in photobucket so is likely OK but can slow down page checks for lots of people, etc.  Is the anonymous picture of outline of somebody crying.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1348 on: December 19, 2008, 07:20:32 PM »

What pic, I keep getting a virus scan alert on my computer. Thanks Anna

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: December 19, 2008, 07:21:22 PM »

I haven't even seen that picture, how could I get the virus?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: December 19, 2008, 07:21:34 PM »

They should give Kronk that reward.  I really hope LP does give him a check like he said he would.  And thoroughly investigate to why those first calls werent taken seriously.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: December 19, 2008, 07:21:45 PM »

Lee just hired an attorney. 

Wow--he didn't have one before? Looks like he DID help Casey.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: December 19, 2008, 07:22:24 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Forensic evidence shows remains found near the home of George and Cindy Anthony belong to their granddaughter, Caylee, and that the child was murdered.

"This identification was made from nuclear DNA taken from the remains and compared to a known profile of Caylee Anthony," Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia, the Orange County Medical Examiner, said (watch Dr. G speak). "There was no trauma to the bones prior to the death. The manner of the death in this case is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by unknown means."

Caylee's mother, Casey, is in the Orange County jail, charged with her daughter's murder. She has insisted that she left the girl with a babysitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July. The babysitter has never been found.

The announcement was made at an afternoon news conference (watch full media briefing | images). Dr. Garavaglia said a substantial amount of Caylee's skeleton was found. She said investigators combing over the scene had done a very thorough job, noting that some of a child's bones are as small as a pebble.

More tests are coming in. The Medical Examiner's office said reports from a botanist, anthropologist, and toxicologist would arrive at a later date. Garavaglia said there was no tissue found and there was not much chance of determining whether a chemical such as chloroform was used to silence the little girl.

"It will be difficult to interpret levels from these specimens and this will not be definitive in helping determine the cause of death," said Garavaglia. "Should other information become available the cause of death may be revisited."

The remains were found near the Anthonys' east Orange County home last Thursday by an Orange County meter reader. The discovery site is less than a half-mile from the house (map from location to Anthonys' home).

VIDEOS:

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Orange County Medical Examiner, identifies child's remains as Caylee Anthony. (12/19/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18318814/index.html

Attorney Brad Conway read a statement on behalf of Cindy and George Anthony. (12/19/08)

Again, thank you Janet for all the research you do.  I find it so helpful.

The other night  a medical examiner I believe it was, on NG and he stated that if Caylee's neck was broken it might not result in a fracture due to her age and the softness of the bones. 
It appears that Dr. G. does not think the toxicology results will show the manner of death.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: December 19, 2008, 07:22:41 PM »

Besides, it looks too much like Casey. That mouth. Ew.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: December 19, 2008, 07:22:44 PM »

FAMILY NOTIFIED

Casey Anthony was notified about the determination by a jail chaplain, Friday afternoon. She refused a visit from her family pastor. Jail officials refused to say what her reaction was. They did say she was not on suicide watch or under psychological evaluation.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, blasted the sheriff's office for not allowing him to break the news to Casey.

"That courtesy was not given to us," he said. "That lack of professionalism, I'm really at a loss for words ... She's innocent and we are moving forward and again you really don't know half of the story," said Baez.

The jail said it follows a strict protocol when notifying inmates about a death.

George and Cindy Anthony were told the remains where their granddaughter's Friday afternoon. The Anthonys were secluded in their home with their son, Lee. Lee's lawyer, Thomas Luka, said the Anthonys were devastated by the news. They had long held out hope their granddaughter would be found alive.

"As you would expect, the Anthonys are extremely on edge and upset," Luka said.

Brad Conway, the attorney representing George and Cindy, read a statement from the family (watch attorney read statement):

"As everyone now knows, the remains recovered off Suburban Drive are those of Caylee Marie Anthony. The Anthony family did not give up hope that Caylee was still alive until we were notified by the Orange County Sheriff's Office at approximately 1:30pm today. The Anthonys want to thank you for your prayers and best wishes that have been said on behalf of Caylee. They now know that their precious granddaughter is safe and hope that she will serve as the angel that protects thousands of missing children and their families. Please continue your prayers for Caylee, the Anthonys and the families that still hope and pray that their children will be found. We would like to thank crime scene investigators for their exhaustive efforts. The Anthonys want the same answers as everyone who has been assigned to investigate and prosecute this case. In an effort to determine the truth, the Anthony family will be available to law enforcement as the investigation continues. As you can imagine, the Anthonys are grieving deeply about this loss. Please respect their privacy and understand they will stand together as a family in order to get through this. Your thoughts and prayers are welcome, but they also ask that you pray for the families who have lost a child under any circumstances. This is a tragic moment in the lives of good and honorable people. Please treat them respectfully so they can grieve with dignity over the loss of this precious child, Caylee Marie Anthony."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: December 19, 2008, 07:22:53 PM »

I haven't even seen that picture, how could I get the virus?

It's on the last page.

Again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: December 19, 2008, 07:23:37 PM »

Hey Lisa, have you ever seen that old black and white movie called "The Bad Seed"? About a little girl named Rhoda that kills the kid for winning some kind of prize by drowning him. I think the kid's name that played the girl was Patty McCormack. Anyways, that picture of Casey at Christmas reminds me of that little girls eyes in the movie. I see now what you are talking about. Scary.
Yeah, brat. But is that doll the doll left in Casey's car that Caylee called Mama? I read earlier that Caylee's doll Mama was really Casey's as a child. TIA

You know, that pic shouts to me, "spoiled brat who didn't get what she was expecting for Christmas and was forced to take a picture."

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1357 on: December 19, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »

I have 2 friends that are in a service club with me.  One is the public defender, and the other is the state prosecuter.  They both told me the other night at a party that Casey Anthony will walk.  That there have been too many mistakes, and after today, I am afraid that may happen.  That ticks me off!!

I don't think so Shell..I doubt very seriously the evidence(science) against her will simply fall away because of a mistake or two.Armchair attorneys..No offense to your friends but they are as clueless as we are about what the prosecuter is holding.I'm almost afraid to watch myself for fear of having a heart attack but I will run the risk!

Shellbell, I admit, I am concerned. It does give the defense an argument that didn't otherwise have. However, I pray the evidence is strong enough (and not able to get thrown out because of mistakes) to at least get her a very long stay in jail.

I pray pray pray yall are right.  They were saying that it is hard to get a murder 1 charge when the body wasnt available, and that with the media, she wont get a fair trial. And on top of that they said that there have been many mistakes with the way the prosecution has given out the info to the public   ( I am so not on their level, so I cant understand what their law terms were).  They said that if she had a lawyer that was worth a damn that she would for sure get a mistrial....fwiw.   I want her to fry...

But the info that comes out is due to the sunshine laws, right?  The prosecution has no control over it, right?

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: December 19, 2008, 07:25:02 PM »

I have removed the picture the 2 times I saw it posted.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: December 19, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »

Yeah, brat. But is that doll the doll left in Casey's car that Caylee called Mama? I read earlier that Caylee's doll Mama was really Casey's as a child. TIA

Sorry screwd up my quote AGAIN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.