April 27, 2024, 05:31:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398291 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: December 19, 2008, 08:51:48 PM »

Hi sleddogs   
27 seconds in to the news conference Dr. states "Identification made through nuclear DNA".
  Good catch  thumleft

Deenie ~  You are much more clever then I.  You figured it out.  I use Firefox 2 also.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: December 19, 2008, 08:52:05 PM »

Why is it so hard for people to believe that Casey would do something so awful to her child?  Is it because she is somewhat attractive, is it because she is young, is it because she came from a seemingly normal (on first glance) family?  I truly don't understand why it is so hard for people to accept it.  It happens every day.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: December 19, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »

O O I am missing NG right now... I thinks cause I just can bear to hear her voice ... So Sad it is. I know I will watch her ..will just have to watch her later.

I just have had the most rotten taste in my mouth and BUG in my EAR all week with NG - she has peeved me off too many times ..with her GI Jane attitude ~ She is NOT the Prosecutor... to stand Trial for Caylee  she needs to lighten up a bit - so when her show is on .. People actually learn something. Instead she chooses to be HIGH and Arrogant and Grand Standing ... so everyone just stares at her and says HUH?

No No - its not helping anyone to understand this most Insane disgrace of the Death/Murder of a child .... JMO

ditto on your take on ng, as right now, she is reaming lp a new one....I wish she would just allow someone to speak without the drama.  She asks them a q, then tells them their answer is wrong.I think we have all seen enough drama hers is not needed imo....
 I am just so sorry for Caylee. Such a small child, that left such enormous energy.
Casey did tell one truth, Caylee IS in a better place ...a sad  mio  said this..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: December 19, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »

Happy Holidays to you, Rob. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: December 19, 2008, 08:54:52 PM »

Thank you Rob.  I was offered the new one today but haven't downloaded it, and now, thanks to you don't think I will.

Do you think Casey will be releasing Caylee to C & G Anthony given that you think her hate for Cindy was greater than her love for Caylee?

Hi can and good to see you, happy holidays to you. Glad I could make a good recommendation fer you.

As fer Casey, your guess is as good as mine. After all the cases we have seen here over the years, it's hard to even fathom a person as detached from good and evil as Casey. She is in a class of females by herself - imo. I don't have any clue what she might do next.

Your thoughts?
I think she will release Caylee to her parents.  To do otherwise, would be foolish on her part, I think.  Firstly Cindy would have a hissy fit and perhaps prosecution could make something of it.  She requires her parents support as she has little other, with the exception of her lawyers.  Besides who would she return Caylee to...Lee?...The Great grandmother?

Happy Holidays to you too Rob and Merry Christmas.  May it be very special for you and yours this year.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1485 on: December 19, 2008, 08:55:46 PM »

Thank you Rob.  I was offered the new one today but haven't downloaded it, and now, thanks to you don't think I will.

Do you think Casey will be releasing Caylee to C & G Anthony given that you think her hate for Cindy was greater than her love for Caylee?

Hi can and good to see you, happy holidays to you. Glad I could make a good recommendation fer you.

As fer Casey, your guess is as good as mine. After all the cases we have seen here over the years, it's hard to even fathom a person as detached from good and evil as Casey. She is in a class of females by herself - imo. I don't have any clue what she might do next.

Your thoughts?
I know you asked Muffy
But in my opinion nothing at all can keep Casey from herself. She has already masterminded within her cell days her own qwirked up defense. She is thinking to herself " I will show them". She is just that Evil. She has been working this from day one. Who know's what rabbit she will attempt to pull out of her prison wear. Because she knows the longer she sticks to her program the more time she gets  - the more Media Attention she will have. This her Last Stand and She wants the Notoriety. I wish I could find it but a Woman posted on her own blog last weekend .. She was a former or active LE officer. She made comment on Casey. She compared Casey to another Woman she worked a Case of. This Woman murdered her twin toddlers. She drove them in her car and threw them off a cliff to their death.
After wards she Partied her Brains out and did everything she could possibly do to Engage herself into being 21 again  ...because she KNEW she would be caught soon.
She was arrested and sentenced to Life in Texas for killing her children. Their Bodies were found prior to her arrest. The woman who wrote this blog as a " LE" said the only time she cried was when they removed her fake fingernails ... to admit her into the prison.

Hmmp - again I wish I could find her Blog. If I do .. I will post it.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1486 on: December 19, 2008, 08:57:15 PM »

Dr. G said more than once fully skeletonized.  What does that mean for the duct tape?  Won't it have slipped off, even if wrapped around head, once soft tissue was gone, especially when skull fell out of bag? 
IMHO the statement of fully skeletonized remains was big news.

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

This frightens me because it may wind up that Casey is not convicted.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

Here is what I am afraid of.

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Vass said something dead had definitely been in that trunk.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.

What I wrote about has nothing about defense spinning.  It came from my own research.

I am very interested in seeing where LE said it was nuclear DNA!  Could you please provide a link?  I really want to read about it.  I will feel alot better about LE's case if this is the case.  Please believe me, I am not trying to support the defense - rather I want to make sure LE has all of their t's crossed because I have seen too many cases lost because they did not.  Nuclear DNA is much better than mitrocondrial DNA!

What  about the report of the person who did the air comp testing?  Any further support to help?

Thanks!

"This identification was made from nuclear DNA taken from the remains and compared to a known profile of Caylee Anthony," Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia, the Orange County Medical Examiner, said (watch Dr. G speak). "There was no trauma to the bones prior to the death. The manner of the death in this case is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by unknown means."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18318370/detail.html

Lisa

Thank you Lisa, that helps as far as the identification of the remains of this dear child.

What I was talking about was the hair they found in the trunk.  They said they had identified it as either Casey's or Cayless's based on mitrocondrial DNA.  This  is listed as proof that Cayless was in the trunk (remember the hair bands indicating death?).  I have also researched the hair band info and it turns out that it is not always conclusive of death.

Believe me, I am just looking towards the trial and the hope that LE's case is based on facts.  I do not want a murderer to go free either!  I just worry that some of what has been leaked to us has other answers to it besides what we hope.

Remember, the Grand Jury was very quick to hand down an indictment on a murder 1 charge and there was no body then. 

Lisa
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1487 on: December 19, 2008, 09:00:40 PM »

O O I am missing NG right now... I thinks cause I just can bear to hear her voice ... So Sad it is. I know I will watch her ..will just have to watch her later.

I just have had the most rotten taste in my mouth and BUG in my EAR all week with NG - she has peeved me off too many times ..with her GI Jane attitude ~ She is NOT the Prosecutor... to stand Trial for Caylee  she needs to lighten up a bit - so when her show is on .. People actually learn something. Instead she chooses to be HIGH and Arrogant and Grand Standing ... so everyone just stares at her and says HUH?

No No - its not helping anyone to understand this most Insane disgrace of the Death/Murder of a child .... JMO

ditto on your take on ng, as right now, she is reaming lp a new one....I wish she would just allow someone to speak without the drama.  She asks them a q, then tells them their answer is wrong.I think we have all seen enough drama hers is not needed imo....
 I am just so sorry for Caylee. Such a small child, that left such enormous energy.
Casey did tell one truth, Caylee IS in a better place ...a sad  mio  said this..
I hear your Roar Mioyshi - NG is embarrassing her own self and cant even see it

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1488 on: December 19, 2008, 09:01:02 PM »

Dr. G said more than once fully skeletonized.  What does that mean for the duct tape?  Won't it have slipped off, even if wrapped around head, once soft tissue was gone, especially when skull fell out of bag? 

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.

What I wrote about has nothing about defense spinning.  It came from my own research.

I am very interested in seeing where LE said it was nuclear DNA!  Could you please provide a link?  I really want to read about it.  I will feel alot better about LE's case if this is the case.  Please believe me, I am not trying to support the defense - rather I want to make sure LE has all of their t's crossed because I have seen too many cases lost because they did not.  Nuclear DNA is much better than mitrocondrial DNA!

What  about the report of the person who did the air comp testing?  Any further support to help?

Thanks!

We've heard alot from LE, but I have no doubt there is still much being held under the vest for trial.  They've just given enough out for people to see HOW guilty she is, and even pursuade people how important it is to find the body, to help search.  Just wait until the jury here's it ALL!  We also need to blame the media, for giving out different invalid information, so some needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  Just hard to know what.

I sit here, wondering how any other human being can in there own conscience mind defend somebody in there own heart knows is guilty.
I believe everybody has a right to a fair trial.  But to spinning the prosecution info(grasping at straws to create one juror guilt), is considered fair?  Like the defense will do?  How do they feel when a real killer is let loose by there spin?  At least Nejame saw the truth and did the right thing.  I wonder how many defense attorneys, with integrity, there really are?  1 in each state maybe, if that? How does Baez sleep at night?  No amount of money could make me defend somebody who deserves what she gets. ESPECIALLY A BABY KILLER AND HER MOTHER AT THAT
Lord I hope they put her in general public when she is convicted! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1489 on: December 19, 2008, 09:01:11 PM »

Okay after watching NG I'm sitting here crying my eyes out! 
 I do have a question for the smart monkeys here.  I know the state has to turn over their evidence to the defense but they don't have to turn over their theory on why/how she did this to little Caylee?  Also, if they find that her fingerprints/DNA are on the tape or bag I feel that she should still be found guilty. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1490 on: December 19, 2008, 09:03:01 PM »

Hi sleddogs   
27 seconds in to the news conference Dr. states "Identification made through nuclear DNA".
  Good catch  thumleft

Deenie ~  You are much more clever then I.  You figured it out.  I use Firefox 2 also.
Yah took me a bit to figure it out - but Now it works .. Just delete and F5
Hugs to Ms Muffy Smile

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: December 19, 2008, 09:03:49 PM »

I hope this is okay to ask.  If not, I am sorry.

Does anyone think that the defense is going to be, in part, that Caylee was the result of incest?  If so, would it affect your opinion in anyway and would it matter whether it was George or Lee?  I'm really starting to think that may be Baez's plan for his big unveiling of the story.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: December 19, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »

Roy Kronk = Richard Jewel

I guess we learned nothing. A man calls in 3 times to provide info and he is blamed on national TV of a crime. Roy ... sue that defense atty.

And we wonder why people do not go out of their way for others. For if they do, if they are concerned ... they are blamed for a crime.

I wonder if all these folks will apologize in the end?
The defense should owe him an apology for sure, but right behind them you have JVM...she is obsessed with this poor guy...She really needs to stfu..Oh and LP...Are his outlandish allegations just one more way to not have to honor his word about the reward..These people are really draining my nerves

Carmen
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1493 on: December 19, 2008, 09:06:59 PM »

Does anyone think that the defense is going to be, in part, that Caylee was the result of incest?  If so, would it affect your opinion in anyway and would it matter whether it was George or Lee?  I'm really starting to think that may be Baez's plan for his big unveiling of the story.
how can he use that as a defense UNLESS it is TRUE. The prosecution has DNA of Caylee, Casey and now Lee. He couldn't use it as a defense unless Lee/George is the father. Then it could be a defense. Im a very dumb  good and kind monkey today, so I probably don't make sense, but much of this case doesn't either sometimes. 

Edit:  This case is making everyone wonder about many things..but I don't waver in my support of good monkeys.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 09:11:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: December 19, 2008, 09:07:08 PM »

That might be a mitigating factor to save her from the death penalty -- no bearing on "guilt or innocence".

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: December 19, 2008, 09:07:16 PM »

No cheekymonkey it would not alter my opinion in the least. 
There is no defense for a Mother that takes her childs life.  IMO
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1496 on: December 19, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »

In reply to the post about incest, I would not alter my opinion on any of the Ant's. That poor little angel did not deserve to die, no matter who her parents were.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: December 19, 2008, 09:08:49 PM »

Roy Kronk = Richard Jewel

I guess we learned nothing. A man calls in 3 times to provide info and he is blamed on national TV of a crime. Roy ... sue that defense atty.

And we wonder why people do not go out of their way for others. For if they do, if they are concerned ... they are blamed for a crime.

I wonder if all these folks will apologize in the end?
The defense should owe him an apology for sure, but right behind them you have JVM...she is obsessed with this poor guy...She really needs to stfu..Oh and LP...Are his outlandish allegations just one more way to not have to honor his word about the reward..These people are really draining my nerves

Yeah the media should tread lightly.  Remember how Richard Jewel ended up?  Vindicated and rich.  Rightly so.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1498 on: December 19, 2008, 09:09:11 PM »

Okay after watching NG I'm sitting here crying my eyes out! 
 I do have a question for the smart monkeys here.  I know the state has to turn over their evidence to the defense but they don't have to turn over their theory on why/how she did this to little Caylee?  Also, if they find that her fingerprints/DNA are on the tape or bag I feel that she should still be found guilty. 

Grandma2maddie,  I don't have the question, but good question.   I'm sure there will be alot that will not be released until trial, but curious to see what more we get and that we learn some new things.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1499 on: December 19, 2008, 09:09:18 PM »

Thanks!
[/quote

The Anthony family in Orlando, Florida, was informed that the remains located by a meter reader in the Anthony's neighborhood are definitively identified as belonging to Caylee Anthony. In the news conference broadcast on Fox News, Dr. Garavaglia indicated that the next of kin was informed of the results prior to her appearance at the press conference. According to Dr. G, the FBI lab in Quantico matched nuclear DNA to known samples belonging to Caylee Anthony and made the match. Caylee Anthony's death has been ruled a homicide, but Dr. G did note that there was no trauma noted. The cause of death is unknown at this time and toxicology results are pending.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1319264/dr_g_identifies_remains_as_caylee_anthonys.html?cat=17 There you go...........nuclear DNA via Quantico aka the FBI.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.