April 27, 2024, 03:59:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398278 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1500 on: December 19, 2008, 09:09:57 PM »

Okay after watching NG I'm sitting here crying my eyes out! 
 I do have a question for the smart monkeys here.  I know the state has to turn over their evidence to the defense but they don't have to turn over their theory on why/how she did this to little Caylee?  Also, if they find that her fingerprints/DNA are on the tape or bag I feel that she should still be found guilty. 
Grandma first things first ... Hugs to you. We feel your pain here.
2nd your hearing the Drama of Drama on NG. If you want to know what is really going on you can always read here. I swear that NG at this point is only for one reason and one reason only and that is Media. The real deal is always within prospective on Scared Monkeys. (that's my opinion)
As far as the State and the Defense - they are all going to have to Wait for the FBI - to disclose and allow them to know what is and what is not. The FBI is Federal so they hold all the end results. They then will allow the State and defense team - to have their "FBI" official findings.
 rendeer

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: December 19, 2008, 09:11:27 PM »

Roy Kronk = Richard Jewel

I guess we learned nothing. A man calls in 3 times to provide info and he is blamed on national TV of a crime. Roy ... sue that defense atty.

And we wonder why people do not go out of their way for others. For if they do, if they are concerned ... they are blamed for a crime.

I wonder if all these folks will apologize in the end?
The defense should owe him an apology for sure, but right behind them you have JVM...she is obsessed with this poor guy...She really needs to stfu..Oh and LP...Are his outlandish allegations just one more way to not have to honor his word about the reward..These people are really draining my nerves

Yeah the media should tread lightly.  Remember how Richard Jewel ended up?  Vindicated and rich.  Rightly so.

yeah and even that didnt help him much as he is now dead
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1502 on: December 19, 2008, 09:11:33 PM »

I guess we learned nothing. A man calls in 3 times to provide info and he is blamed on national TV of a crime. Roy ... sue that defense atty.

And we wonder why people do not go out of their way for others. For if they do, if they are concerned ... they are blamed for a crime.

The defense should owe him an apology for sure, but right behind them you have JVM...she is obsessed with this poor guy...She really needs to stfu..Oh and LP...Are his outlandish allegations just one more way to not have to honor his word about the reward..These people are really draining my nerves

He's just a new straw to grasp for the defense.  IMO, they don't have much to go on.  They know the truth, just doing there job, again, I don't know how they live with themselves.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: December 19, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »

I'm just sure if my child accidently died, not only would I NOT call for help but I would dump his body in a trash bag but first cover his head w/ tape.  PLEASE.  it makes me sick even typing that.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1504 on: December 19, 2008, 09:14:17 PM »

Dr. G said more than once fully skeletonized.  What does that mean for the duct tape?  Won't it have slipped off, even if wrapped around head, once soft tissue was gone, especially when skull fell out of bag? 
IMHO the statement of fully skeletonized remains was big news.

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

This frightens me because it may wind up that Casey is not convicted.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

Here is what I am afraid of.

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Vass said something dead had definitely been in that trunk.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.

What I wrote about has nothing about defense spinning.  It came from my own research.

I am very interested in seeing where LE said it was nuclear DNA!  Could you please provide a link?  I really want to read about it.  I will feel alot better about LE's case if this is the case.  Please believe me, I am not trying to support the defense - rather I want to make sure LE has all of their t's crossed because I have seen too many cases lost because they did not.  Nuclear DNA is much better than mitrocondrial DNA!

What  about the report of the person who did the air comp testing?  Any further support to help?

Thanks!

"This identification was made from nuclear DNA taken from the remains and compared to a known profile of Caylee Anthony," Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia, the Orange County Medical Examiner, said (watch Dr. G speak). "There was no trauma to the bones prior to the death. The manner of the death in this case is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by unknown means."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18318370/detail.html

Lisa

Thank you Lisa, that helps as far as the identification of the remains of this dear child.

What I was talking about was the hair they found in the trunk.  They said they had identified it as either Casey's or Cayless's based on mitrocondrial DNA.  This  is listed as proof that Cayless was in the trunk (remember the hair bands indicating death?).  I have also researched the hair band info and it turns out that it is not always conclusive of death.

Believe me, I am just looking towards the trial and the hope that LE's case is based on facts.  I do not want a murderer to go free either!  I just worry that some of what has been leaked to us has other answers to it besides what we hope.

Remember, the Grand Jury was very quick to hand down an indictment on a murder 1 charge and there was no body then. 

Lisa

Amen~I think the maggots retrieved from her car have the nuclear DNA also, I'd bet my new car on it........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1505 on: December 19, 2008, 09:14:31 PM »

Not sure if you all know this but 2 of KC's experts are on LKL on CNN now.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: December 19, 2008, 09:15:11 PM »

These experts prance around so sure that they are going to tesitfy.  They haven't seen much, if any, of the evidence.  Will it not be telling if none of them testify?  All it tells me is they are paying for what they are getting.  It is a shame these scientist seems so willing to lose their credibility and independance.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1507 on: December 19, 2008, 09:16:21 PM »

What really tears my heart out is that she left that baby in those woods in a plastic trash bag, for 6 months. I think I could make her confess if she belonged to me.Just let me get my hands on her.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: December 19, 2008, 09:16:44 PM »

Yeah the media should tread lightly.  Remember how Richard Jewel ended up?  Vindicated and rich.  Rightly so.

Monkey correction.  Vindicated, rich and dead.   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1509 on: December 19, 2008, 09:17:24 PM »

The defense team signed a confidential agreement not to mention who is paying them?

Lisa
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: December 19, 2008, 09:17:42 PM »

I'm just sure if my child accidently died, not only would I NOT call for help but I would dump his body in a trash bag but first cover his head w/ tape.  PLEASE.  it makes me sick even typing that.

ITA!

My only concern is all the evidence against OJ and he freakin' walked!  Just by the defense spin!   Though I do believe there are much more evidence released ahead of time with this case.   And for those who say anything about a 'tainted' jury, is ignorant!   They pretty much insult other's intelligence.  Ok, there were some idiots in the OJ case.....

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: December 19, 2008, 09:18:56 PM »

I don't know how they live with themselves.....

I don't either, honestly. We have a good friend who is a former prosecutor turned defense attorney who will tell you he's doing it because of the American system that entitles everyone to counsel, and he believes in that...but he'll also be the first to tell you that the money is a lot better than anything the state can pay.

My husband is a lawyer (real estate/business structure/estate planning) and even he defends defense attorneys as part of the American way. I think it's something they teach in law school, right up there with how to be an *ss. (Not my H of course).
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: December 19, 2008, 09:20:11 PM »

im not even surehe got that much money, nbc gave hime $500 grand and the suit against the paper may have been settled and no amout given.
He ended up working as a deputy sherrif making doodly squat and died of heart disease and alone.
Hero he was and slandered till the day he died.
Very sad case.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: December 19, 2008, 09:20:29 PM »

I am really impressed with the way that meter reader got in there and scattered those bones he planted.  Oh and he did a good job getting whatever tied the house to the scene there too.  Poor guy.  He is a hero as much as every single person that searched for this little girl.  I am just glad a female hispanic woman didn't find her.  Could you imagine all the efforts to tie her to Zani.

I agree. It makes me sick that so many people are now trying to throw doubt on him. I know that if I lived in that area, I would have been doing my own investigating and searching when I thought I might have seen something. I don't think I would have done any different from him. This case has reached the heart of everyone, so yes people do keep pushing, and that is what he did. He found her! He should be a hero not being suddenly a subject for stories of suspect or part of some strange plot.

I thank him for helping find the little angel.
With all of the skeletons in my closet(figuratively, not literally), it would be very scary for me to come foreword with a tip if this is the way well meaning citizens are treated!

Carmen
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: December 19, 2008, 09:20:52 PM »

ITA!

My only concern is all the evidence against OJ and he freakin' walked!  Just by the defense spin!   Though I do believe there are much more evidence released ahead of time with this case.   And for those who say anything about a 'tainted' jury, is ignorant!   They pretty much insult other's intelligence.  Ok, there were some idiots in the OJ case.....

I'm one of those ignorant ones.  I think OJ would have walked had the defense done nothing. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1515 on: December 19, 2008, 09:22:03 PM »

Jury Selection is going to be a major piece in this trial. My bet is they'll bring in a professional profiler to help the defense team.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1516 on: December 19, 2008, 09:22:11 PM »

Cheeky Your a Normal person with Normal Reactions - so Your Not Casey. Which is a Good thing. We can all go back into our memories as Moms/Dads/Aunts/Uncles/Cousins and remember a small child within our family hurt upon accident. Even the Smallest cut that bled profusely because little kids do bleed more than adults ... or them Falling down or them falling off a bike ..or anything remote ... We as family would rally around them and make sure they were ok. And Nine times out of Ten it hurt the Mom or the Dad, or family member more ...than the actual child that had the accident. FEAR anxiety - the OMG he/she HURT themselves! The freak zone. 
Or even when a child gets away from your sight for moments in a public place - The FEAR the totally utter fear that makes a parent want to melt ... that their child has escaped their eyesight ... even if it is minutes. And when You have them Back in your Arms you just say THANK GOD your OK. Even though you want to throttle them for being missing. You don't. You may give them a Stern Talking too ...
All of what is Normal Cheeky is the Reason WHY Casey is in the EYES of EVERYONE within the Nation ... She is NOT normal and She is NOT acting in anyway of a Parent would .. and You know that ... I don't have to explain. Your a Monkey.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: December 19, 2008, 09:22:15 PM »

ITA!

I'm one of those ignorant ones.  I think OJ would have walked had the defense done nothing. 

yep and as sick and twisted as it was the jury only saw the fuhrman defense
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1518 on: December 19, 2008, 09:22:21 PM »

im not even surehe got that much money, nbc gave hime $500 grand and the suit against the paper may have been settled and no amout given.
He ended up working as a deputy sherrif making doodly squat and died of heart disease and alone.
Hero he was and slandered till the day he died.
Very sad case.

It's sad this same thing is happening to Mr. Kronk.

Lisa
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: December 19, 2008, 09:22:54 PM »

Not sure if you all know this but 2 of KC's experts are on LKL on CNN now.
v
Thanks, at first I thought you meant defense only and I just couldn't take that!   Fair reporting, mostly against KC, I can take that!  Very Happy
Of course Geragross is on Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.