April 26, 2024, 03:28:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385087 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1020 on: December 21, 2008, 01:18:50 AM »

Baez may be able to talk her into pleading guilty, but honestly, I can see her denying it to her grave.

ITA.  Baez wants a trial, I think!  He likes the notoriety and money this case brings.  Caylee is just collaterial damage to him, IMO.

BINGO...you hit the nail right on the head, Bozo along the liars for hire

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: December 21, 2008, 01:19:54 AM »

I want to know what LE has been taking from the Anthony house!  We must BOLO for release of those search warrants.

Think I will watch Geraldo again and try to see that vid by St John better and listen again to what is said about that.

Night all!

Night Night Anna, sleep well!
cherrio:
I am happy to help make your avatar animated. I don't think you saw my posts, but I made you 3 different animated snowglobes!

Klaas told me she activated the one you are using now for your current avatar. (She chose the best one!)  I had never made "snow" before .. so it is good to see your globe! I am new to animation and it fascinates me.

You look great, if I do say so, myself  LOL

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1022 on: December 21, 2008, 01:22:23 AM »

Doesn't matter in a plea deal.  She can plead guilty to hangnails and accept a 50 year sentence.  The prosecution is in control of what they accept and what they don't accept. 

OK

She's been charged with murder (among other things) by the SA... The ME has labeled Caylee's death a homicide..

so KC pleads guilty to having hangnails...and accepts 50 yrs in jail..

the SA drops the murder charges (thereby saying Caylee wasn't murdered) and KC may do 10 years and then walks...

do I have this right? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: December 21, 2008, 01:22:58 AM »

I hope my Christmas avatar shows now.  I just love it.

Your avatar is so beautiful!

Hudsunn, I really wanted to thank you for your posts over the last couple of days.  Like others on the board, I became overwhelmed when it was confirmed that the body was Caylee's.  Also like others, I am worried that Casey will somehow be found not guilty.

You made at least three posts after the remains were confirmed that put the case into perspective and made me realize that there really a lot of evidence against Casey.

You have been the voice of reason over the past few days and therefore your posts were a great comfort to me.

Thank you!

Karen
Hi da sparkenator! Nothing makes me more nauseous than hearing the spin about  how Casey "will walk"

Hi Cheerio!  I love your new Brandi-fied avatar!  I no longer feel the urge to shake my laptop to make the snow fly in the globe!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: December 21, 2008, 01:26:59 AM »

Doesn't matter in a plea deal.  She can plead guilty to hangnails and accept a 50 year sentence.  The prosecution is in control of what they accept and what they don't accept. 

OK

She's been charged with murder (among other things) by the SA... The ME has labeled Caylee's death a homicide..

the SA drops the murder charges (thereby saying Caylee wasn't murdered) and KC may do 10 years and then walks...

do I have this right? 

This is what I hate about plea deals.  Anything basically goes.  I can't guess exactly.  I want the state to deny any plea deal and refuse the entertainment of it.  A plea deal benefits the prosecution in many way.  It benefits them financially and it benefits them taking the risk.  I don't want them to be scared of the risk.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: December 21, 2008, 01:27:36 AM »

OK

do I have this right? 

Not sure who you are asking...

but I just wanna say, hi SS! What on earth are you doing up this late?!? (Just made this lil monkey guy!)

You are the morning coffee guy, yes?

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: December 21, 2008, 01:27:40 AM »

I want to know what LE has been taking from the Anthony house!  We must BOLO for release of those search warrants.

Think I will watch Geraldo again and try to see that vid by St John better and listen again to what is said about that.

Night all!

cherrio:
I am happy to help make your avatar animated. I don't think you saw my posts, but I made you 3 different animated snowglobes!

Klaas told me she activated the one you are using now for your current avatar. (She chose the best one!)  I had never made "snow" before .. so it is good to see your globe! I am new to animation and it fascinates me.

HOLY MOLY 3 Globes! I thanked you yesterday,but might have missed my posts. THANK YOU! ! ::MonkeyDance::Anyway I LOVE my snowglobe, and I don't have to shovel hee hee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: December 21, 2008, 01:30:44 AM »

Hudsunn, I really wanted to thank you for your posts over the last couple of days.  Like others on the board, I became overwhelmed when it was confirmed that the body was Caylee's.  Also like others, I am worried that Casey will somehow be found not guilty.

You made at least three posts after the remains were confirmed that put the case into perspective and made me realize that there really a lot of evidence against Casey.

You have been the voice of reason over the past few days and therefore your posts were a great comfort to me.

Thank you!

Karen
Hi da sparkenator! Nothing makes me more nauseous than hearing the spin about  how Casey "will walk"

Hi Cheerio!  I love your new Brandi-fied avatar!  I no longer feel the urge to shake my laptop to make the snow fly in the globe!   

darn, we have the sweetest monkeys here!

you are among one of the best!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: December 21, 2008, 01:34:00 AM »

Good night and sweet dreams to you all.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: December 21, 2008, 01:34:59 AM »

Night all!

cherrio:

HOLY MOLY 3 Globes! I thanked you yesterday,but might have missed my posts. THANK YOU! ! ::MonkeyDance::Anyway I LOVE my snowglobe, and I don't have to shovel hee hee.

Oh you are SO very welcome!

And the word, "shovel" here on this forum is not a nice word.

Sorry if I missed your post. I try to read every one here .. some days it is close to impossible.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: December 21, 2008, 01:36:08 AM »

Good night and sweet dreams to you all.

Good night, shell!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: December 21, 2008, 01:36:16 AM »

OK

do I have this right? 

but I just wanna say, hi SS! What on earth are you doing up this late?!? (Just made this lil monkey guy!)

Hi Brandi.. I'm unwinding from a long day of shoveling snow but I still hope to be up and serving coffee (my kids won't let me sleep) being Sunday, I'm hoping the Monkeys will be sleeping in and I can serve coffee for brunch 

I'm trying to understand the whole plea thing but may never do so...I have a bad feeling I'm going to have a dream about handnails tonight 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1032 on: December 21, 2008, 01:37:01 AM »

I just hope and pray that LE has something, anything, that definitely ties Casey to the crime scene and Caylee's body.  Like fingerprints, fibers, etc.  Otherwise, am thinking that the defense will likely just spin this forever, just as they did the DNA in the trunk.  Saying something like, 'yeah there's decomp in the trunk.  yeah it's the car casey was driving.  but prove that casey had anything to do with the decomp'.  they may just do the same with all that was found at the crime scene.  'yeah it is Caylee's body, yeah there's items from the house, etc... but prove that casey had anything to do with any of that.'  Can't you just hear Baez saying this?   Without fingerprints, fibers, SOMETHING that definitely connects Casey to Caylee's dead body, am thinking we'll all have whiplash from the spin from the defense.   

I wouldn't worry.  I think there is plenty.   

Thanks Russ, sure hope so! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: December 21, 2008, 01:37:03 AM »

Thank you!

Karen

Thank you! I've had the honor of being Brandified and I'm never going back to those third rate, rinky dink avatars.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: December 21, 2008, 01:39:16 AM »

OK

do I have this right? 

Hi Brandi.. I'm unwinding from a long day of shoveling snow but I still hope to be up and serving coffee (my kids won't let me sleep) being Sunday, I'm hoping the Monkeys will be sleeping in and I can serve coffee for brunch 

I'm trying to understand the whole plea thing but may never do so...I have a bad feeling I'm going to have a dream about hangnails tonight 

edit

BTW...hows that Elvis Monkey coming along  only 19 more days till his birthday 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: December 21, 2008, 01:42:07 AM »

OK

do I have this right? 

I'm trying to understand the whole plea thing but may never do so...I have a bad feeling I'm going to have a dream about handnails tonight 

I hear ya !

I also have been trying to come up with a monkey coffee POT for you to use to give all the monkeys during your time frame. (I do sleep at that time LOL) I continue to work on that for you, dear Wink

Just want you to know, you keep nme busy with my art-learning.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: December 21, 2008, 01:46:11 AM »

Thank you!

Karen

darn, we have the sweetest monkeys here!

you are among one of the best!

Hey Brandi, every day when I look at my avatar it makes me smile . . . It was such a wonderful unexpected early Christmas present when you dressed my Rudy up and gave him "bling". 

I was worried when you took a break yesterday but I'm glad the break was short and you came right back.  We all need a break sometimes and I know working on graphics can be gratifying but very consuming.  Add to that the emotions of the last couple of days and it's just too much.

You are such a wonderful asset to this board . . . we all bring something to the board . . . but your influence is so visually obvious with the avatars.  A Brandi-fied board is a beautiful board!

Thank you for being you!

Karen (aka Sparky)

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: December 21, 2008, 01:50:00 AM »

I hear ya !

I also have been trying to come up with a monkey coffee POT for you to use to give all the monkeys during your time frame. (I do sleep at that time LOL) I continue to work on that for you, dear Wink

Just want you to know, you keep nme busy with my art-learning.

but you're enjoying it tho...I just know it..and it keeps you out of trouble 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1038 on: December 21, 2008, 01:52:52 AM »

I'm glad I got to catch Geraldo's rerun. Basically, I think Geraldo got his clock cleaned! 

There was a couple of things that stood out to me. First, Baez said that a "liar doesn't make a murderer". I know we've heard Cindy say that but since Baez said it, I figure that even the defense is giving up on "Phantom Zanny".

Give up on it or not, they know that Casey will be measured against that elaborate fabrication and the white elephant in the room is WHY? HMMMM?

Second, Dr. Baden wasn't so sure that manner of death couldn't still be determined and said it doesn't matter what level, just a poisonous substance that would be a "good cause" of death. I'm sure the defense wanted to beotch slap him over that remark!

Third, The psychic with the video helps establish that the area was under water on Aug. 11.

You know, Baez may very well be able to make a case that Orange County missed the boat on searching this area, but so what? That's a seperate issue from Casey's guilt.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: December 21, 2008, 01:53:52 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Can someone tell me the name of the book that Caylee was reading, on the video, at the nursing home?   I want to buy it for my 3 year old son.

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.