April 26, 2024, 05:55:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385109 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: December 21, 2008, 01:54:12 AM »

I hope my Christmas avatar shows now.  I just love it.

Your avatar is so beautiful!

Hudsunn, I really wanted to thank you for your posts over the last couple of days.  Like others on the board, I became overwhelmed when it was confirmed that the body was Caylee's.  Also like others, I am worried that Casey will somehow be found not guilty.

You made at least three posts after the remains were confirmed that put the case into perspective and made me realize that there really a lot of evidence against Casey.

You have been the voice of reason over the past few days and therefore your posts were a great comfort to me.

Thank you!

Karen
Hi da sparkenator! Nothing makes me more nauseous than hearing the spin about  how Casey "will walk"

Hi Cheerio!  I love your new Brandi-fied avatar!  I no longer feel the urge to shake my laptop to make the snow fly in the globe!   

darn, we have the sweetest monkeys here!

you are among one of the best!

Hey Brandi, every day when I look at my avatar it makes me smile . . . It was such a wonderful unexpected early Christmas present when you dressed my Rudy up and gave him "bling". 

I was worried when you took a break yesterday but I'm glad the break was short and you came right back.  We all need a break sometimes and I know working on graphics can be gratifying but very consuming.  Add to that the emotions of the last couple of days and it's just too much.

You are such a wonderful asset to this board . . . we all bring something to the board . . . but your influence is so visually obvious with the avatars.  A Brandi-fied board is a beautiful board!

Thank you for being you!

Karen (aka Sparky)

You do not know how much your words mean to me.

I read this post to my husband (he is in the office here with me) and we both just smiled and laughed with glee)

Thank you for expressing this to me.

Yes, I spend a lot of time from this forum (board) and from my family making graphic that I think you all will enjoy...because I can. My husband is the best. He knows how much this forum means to me.

Hearing that people here enjoy it, makes my day!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1041 on: December 21, 2008, 01:54:48 AM »

Baez may be able to talk her into pleading guilty, but honestly, I can see her denying it to her grave.

ITA.  Baez wants a trial, I think!  He likes the notoriety and money this case brings.  Caylee is just collaterial damage to him, IMO.

BINGO...you hit the nail right on the head, Bozo along the liars for hire

Sometimes I wonder if Casey actually wants the trial too..but that smug grin of hers may have been wiped off now that Caylee's remains have been found..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: December 21, 2008, 01:59:52 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Can someone tell me the name of the book that Caylee was reading, on the video, at the nursing home?   I want to buy it for my 3 year old son.

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

"Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws"  by Cyndy Szekeres

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: December 21, 2008, 02:01:24 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Can someone tell me the name of the book that Caylee was reading, on the video, at the nursing home?   I want to buy it for my 3 year old son.

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

Hi califmom!
 The book is Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws by  Cyndy Szekeres

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1044 on: December 21, 2008, 02:01:41 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

Thank you Bud's Girl! 

I've been wondering about that ever since I saw the video, and now I know!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: December 21, 2008, 02:03:06 AM »

Some have mentioned there might be a deal in the works.  Now that LE has recovered Caylee's body, why would they allow a deal at all for Casey or immunity for the A's? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: December 21, 2008, 02:04:58 AM »

I must be lagged  LOL

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: December 21, 2008, 02:06:24 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

Hi califmom!

Thank you Bud's Girl & Brandi!!

I think I will buy a couple of the books and donate them to our local library and/or the women & children's shelter in our community. 

My heart is so heavy for Caylee!

God Bless Caylee!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: December 21, 2008, 02:07:10 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

Thank you Bud's Girl! 

YW.   That's an old book, I wondered if it belonged to Casey as a child. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1049 on: December 21, 2008, 02:07:29 AM »

Some have mentioned there might be a deal in the works.  Now that LE has recovered Caylee's body, why would they allow a deal at all for Casey or immunity for the A's? 

Good question. Even if they take the attitude that it would save the State money, I can't imagine that they would be willing to cut a sweet deal for Casey because as you said, I think they have what they need for a conviction.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: December 21, 2008, 02:09:24 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

Thank you Bud's Girl! 

Hi Buds,  do you have any theory's on why Casey would leave it at the crime scene? 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: December 21, 2008, 02:09:57 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

Thank you Bud's Girl! 

Thanks for posting that... So I will probably have to order it from Amazon or search on the internet for it? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: December 21, 2008, 02:12:56 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

Hi califmom!

ldhood books (the real ones) with him!

Thank you Bud's Girl & Brandi!!

I think I will buy a couple of the books and donate them to our local library and/or the women & children's shelter in our community. 

My heart is so heavy for Caylee!

God Bless Caylee!

It is difficult to find this book to buy. It was published ages ago.

I think (IIRC) that it was printed in the mid 80's .. probably was one of Casey's as a child.

I do remember ages ago, when my child was young, sharing my chi

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: December 21, 2008, 02:13:27 AM »

I have no idea Wyks..I would think that there would be no deals..I would think the SA and OSCO would proceed with the trial if only because of the arrogance of KC and all her lies. Also with the A's because of the BS and obvious disregard for the law & Caylee's life.. JMO

On that note...I'm off to bed.. hopefully my kids will let me sleep for an extra hour in the morning so I don't trip over my own feet, and spill everyones Coffee 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: December 21, 2008, 02:13:43 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

Thank you Bud's Girl! 

Hi Buds,  do you have any theory's on why Casey would leave it at the crime scene? 

Hey MM.   Not really a theory but "they" say often when a parent kills a child, they will wrap them in a favorite blanket or put a favorite toy with them... ?  I dunno really.

But also I don't think we're positive that it was at the crime scene.  Looked like a book but LE didn't identify.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: December 21, 2008, 02:15:15 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

Thank you Bud's Girl! 

Good night, SS!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: December 21, 2008, 02:17:27 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

Thank you Bud's Girl! 

Hey MM.   Not really a theory but "they" say often when a parent kills a child, they will wrap them in a favorite blanket or put a favorite toy with them... ?  I dunno really.

But also I don't think we're positive that it was at the crime scene.  Looked like a book but LE didn't identify.

Keep getting shut out of my computer, before it happens again thanks for your response, a sad one if true.  But your right it hasn't been identified as fact.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: December 21, 2008, 02:17:40 AM »

Thanks for posting that... So I will probably have to order it from Amazon or search on the internet for it? 

Yes, it's an old book published the same year my son was born, 1985.  Amazon would be a good place to start ... or Barnes & Noble.  But you know, I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that it had been reprinted but can't remember where I saw that.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1058 on: December 21, 2008, 02:18:04 AM »

I was just taking a quick look for the book, and although I haven't looked well, I didn't find it readily available. SOWWY!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: December 21, 2008, 02:18:28 AM »

It is difficult to find this book to buy. It was published ages ago.

I think (IIRC) that it was printed in the mid 80's .. probably was one of Casey's as a child.

I do remember ages ago, when my child was young, sharing my chi

I just checked Amazon...out of print (published 1986)

maybe you can try ebay..??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.