April 20, 2024, 09:44:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384946 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: December 21, 2008, 02:57:27 AM »

How's this califmom? I think she's adorable!

It should keep you warm! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/csb.gif

Awww, that is precious CBB  !!! 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: December 21, 2008, 02:59:34 AM »

My toes are fine, Brandi.

Califmom, it seems you have choices. Take whichever suits you. I won't be offended if you prefer Brandi's. Just get out of the cold before you catch something! 

I love them both...

CBB, I will take the one you made for me, pretty please Smile  Thank You, Thank you!!

Thank you, again, Brandi for trying to keep me warm too!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1102 on: December 21, 2008, 02:59:38 AM »

It should keep you warm! 

OMGosh... I just love her!!  Thank you, Thank you!!!!!  so how do I attach her??  sorry, I have no clue.

DIRECTIONS FOR ACQUIRING ABOVE AVATAR:

1. Copy the link under your choice. (Right click mouse and select "copy, or copy shortcut"
3. Go to top of this page and select PROFILE tab.
4. On the Left, select "Foum Profile Information"
5. Scroll down to and select "I have my own Pic."
6. Right click in the box next to "I have my own Pic" and select "paste" from the window that appeared when you right clicked.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of page, and click the "Change Profile" button (bottom of page to the right).

YOU'RE ALL DONE and now have an avatar! Come on back to the forum and post so you can see it! IF you should have trouble, ask Klaas to help. She can do it for you~! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1103 on: December 21, 2008, 03:01:16 AM »

I just watched the video with Baez - his reaction to Caylee being found! 

He actually said - Somehow "they" thought it would be more appropriate for a Chaplin to give Casey the news taher than hearing it from me. (summarized)

Uhmm YEAH!!  If she so innocent, then I think a Chaplin would be very appropriate!!  Not to mention, it is protcol!

I am so glad he is her attorney, I really am.  I can't wait until he falls flat on his face!!

http://www.wesh.com/video/18326241/index.html
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: December 21, 2008, 03:03:29 AM »

So I've been thinking about motive...and sorry if this has been said before...but I still think it was an accident.

I think the night Cindy and Casey fought, when CA choked Casey, Caylee watched. And at some point after the fight,  in the bedroom together, Caylee acted out, mocked Casey (as children innocently do), and Casey choked Caylee. Too long. Either her frustrations got the better of her, or she didn't realize she was holding on too long. I think somewhere in the pathology of it all is the fact that her mom reated to her this way in anger and so she would do it too. Because regardless if Casey is an adult or what she had done, this was abuse, and a way to make abuse seem less traumatic is to commit the same act. Maybe in a part of her mind she was jealous, she woudl choke Cindy's prode and joy...see how Caylee liked it...and in comes the spiteful bitch comment. But I don't think her game plan was to kill Caylee.

???

I don't know...just throwing it out there.

Very possible.   Abuse does sometimes, though not always, get passed on and repeated.   

If Casey had from the beginning of her first police interview admitted it was accident and come clean, they would probably have believed her, but at this point no one believes a word she says.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: December 21, 2008, 03:03:55 AM »

It should keep you warm! 

OMGosh... I just love her!!  Thank you, Thank you!!!!!  so how do I attach her??  sorry, I have no clue.

DIRECTIONS FOR ACQUIRING ABOVE AVATAR:

1. Copy the link under your choice. (Right click mouse and select "copy, or copy shortcut"
3. Go to top of this page and select PROFILE tab.
4. On the Left, select "Foum Profile Information"
5. Scroll down to and select "I have my own Pic."
6. Right click in the box next to "I have my own Pic" and select "paste" from the window that appeared when you right clicked.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of page, and click the "Change Profile" button (bottom of page to the right).

YOU'RE ALL DONE and now have an avatar! Come on back to the forum and post so you can see it! IF you should have trouble, ask Klaas to help. She can do it for you~! 

Okay, well let's see if I did it right.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1106 on: December 21, 2008, 03:04:42 AM »

He actually said - Somehow "they" thought it would be more appropriate for a Chaplin to give Casey the news taher than hearing it from me. (summarized)

Uhmm YEAH!!  If she so innocent, then I think a Chaplin would be very appropriate!!  Not to mention, it is protcol!

I am so glad he is her attorney, I really am.  I can't wait until he falls flat on his face!!

Oh, I'm with you! I'm SO glad he's her attorney, and I think he's been face down for a long time!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1107 on: December 21, 2008, 03:05:17 AM »

So I've been thinking about motive...and sorry if this has been said before...but I still think it was an accident.

I think the night Cindy and Casey fought, when CA choked Casey, Caylee watched. And at some point after the fight,  in the bedroom together, Caylee acted out, mocked Casey (as children innocently do), and Casey choked Caylee. Too long. Either her frustrations got the better of her, or she didn't realize she was holding on too long. I think somewhere in the pathology of it all is the fact that her mom reated to her this way in anger and so she would do it too. Because regardless if Casey is an adult or what she had done, this was abuse, and a way to make abuse seem less traumatic is to commit the same act. Maybe in a part of her mind she was jealous, she woudl choke Cindy's prode and joy...see how Caylee liked it...and in comes the spiteful bitch comment. But I don't think her game plan was to kill Caylee.

???

I don't know...just throwing it out there.

Hi shanfel, welcome to the cage!   

There's plenty of room for more theories, and it sure could have happened this way.  Casey does seem like a spiteful bitch, that was one of the few things she's said that just might be the truth.  Your theory is similiar to one of mine.  I can see Caylee crying/screaming for Cindy and Casey totally snapping and taking her rage at Cindy out on Caylee.  (hope that made sense).  You're right on about how some victims of abuse can turn and commit the same abuse done to them, to someone else.  Often they don't dare strike out against their abuser, yet may not hesitate with someone more vulnerable than themself.  Poor Caylee. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1108 on: December 21, 2008, 03:06:46 AM »

Video of crime scene!  And now Baez does't want come to it!!   

Mytime,

So good to see you again!!!  Baez has more than enough snakes to deal with right now.  And what are the short thick snakes called?   

Oh thank you MM - and always happy to see you too!  I am really not sure what they are called - I think Jackie is the snake expert!!  JMO 

One more cigarette and I am off to bed!!  Ran out of Benadryl!! 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1109 on: December 21, 2008, 03:07:08 AM »

MYTIME i have reason to believe baez is going to make a big mockery of himself. Casey is going to find a way to make him winning this case IMPOSSIBLE. Today the way he was talking on Geraldo, he looked scared to me. Even Geraldo, his own friend was throwing punches at him. Actually he was sitting there listening to people say without hesitation that casey placed caylee in her trunk. AND HE DIDNT SAY A WORD..makes me wonder. what there defense is going to be, i hope they try to take a little fault, and get dunked in

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1110 on: December 21, 2008, 03:07:59 AM »

Califmom? Try again, but if you still have trouble, I'll leave Klaas a message to put it in for you! I'm sorry, but I don't have the forum capability to do it for you!

Klaas is great to get to my requests first thing when she gets here, so you'll have it by tomorrow for sure, either way!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: December 21, 2008, 03:08:40 AM »

Keep getting shut out of my computer, before it happens again thanks for your response, a sad one if true.  But your right it hasn't been identified as fact.

Sit up, and you won't keep falling over on your computer and shutting the lid !     

That book is one for a really young child, I think they call them board books.  The pages are like plastic so they don't tear up easily.  I have some of that kind saved from when my boys were young. so I can see how it would have survived being in the water and I'm guessing that's what it was.

Buds Girl, that was awesome info.  I had wondered how the books pages were turned, yet not torn. That must be the book then, and it must have been Caseys..i know echo. But i had to clarify that casey did indeed know caylee took the book to grandpas because she was the one that downloaded the pictures onto the computer.

yes, they can chew on those book pages and everything, just about indestructible.   I'm not clear what you mean ... do you mean Casey put pictures of that book onto her myspace after Caylee was gone ... ? 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: December 21, 2008, 03:08:41 AM »

My toes are fine, Brandi.

Califmom, it seems you have choices. Take whichever suits you. I won't be offended if you prefer Brandi's. Just get out of the cold before you catch something! 

CBB:

I am so glad you feel the same way as I do ...

We have quite a few talented grafix artists here on the forum now!

It's a joy to give our users our own creations to use for their avatars.

The more monkeys, the merrier. The more monkeys' avatars, the merrier.

No artist knows what their "client" wants.

I am just happy to proffer my rendition for the "holiday" to each monkey so that they know they have something to change into if they choose.

I am privileged to be among the artists here that people enjoy.

Let's all get along Smile

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: December 21, 2008, 03:08:59 AM »

CBB - do you the power to open my eyes?  They are shut because I am "see no evil"  but I want to see again!!!  Please help me see again!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1114 on: December 21, 2008, 03:09:12 AM »

You did it!!!!   

Way to go! GREAT JOB, Califmom!

Are you toasty now? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1115 on: December 21, 2008, 03:09:33 AM »

It should keep you warm! 

Awww, that is precious CBB  !!! 

I know!!  LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1116 on: December 21, 2008, 03:10:55 AM »

CBB - do you the power to open my eyes?  They are shut because I am "see no evil"  but I want to see again!!!  Please help me see again!! 

Sure, Give me a few minutes. I'll need to save your avi first and then work on it. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1117 on: December 21, 2008, 03:11:10 AM »

CBB - do you have the power to open my eyes?  They are shut because I am "see no evil"  but I want to see again!!!  Please help me see again!! 

oops - be quiet Bud's Girl!!  Or forever be cursed!! 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: December 21, 2008, 03:12:01 AM »

I am finally dressed and I am starting to warm up!!!

Thank you so much, CBB!! She is really adorable!!!!

Good Night again!!  See everyone tomorrow!![/font]

[/b][/size]

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: December 21, 2008, 03:12:12 AM »

Sure, Give me a few minutes. I'll need to save your avi first and then work on it. 

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.