April 24, 2024, 03:30:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385024 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: December 21, 2008, 03:40:59 AM »

Klaas is gonna kill us all!   

Pharlap, since you are here and aren't ready for Christmas, I didn't want to leave you out! If you want it, here's you a Christmas Avatar! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cpharlap.gif

Kill is a strong word!!!  thinkin more like "Red Button Avitar"  !!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1161 on: December 21, 2008, 03:41:10 AM »

mytime:

Been busy giving you green eyes .. not been reading here.

I'll try to catch up here now.

Use if you want
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/mytime.gif

Love them!!  Thank you!!  And did you see my new glasses from MM?  Just can't save it!  I will have so many new looks for the holidays!! 

No MT those were for me, I am Mytime now!!!!   

Oh Ok good luck!  It is fulltime job!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: December 21, 2008, 03:41:31 AM »

OK now, quit batting those eyes and flirting with everybody!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cmytime.gif

Is this OK, Mytime?

Nice job, CBB!

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: December 21, 2008, 03:42:13 AM »

Video of crime scene!  And now Baez does't want come to it!!   

http://www.wesh.com/video/18326241/index.html

Isn't that a kicker.
By not going there to inspect the site and whining and whining doesn't that speak volume's?
I bet state will bring this up in trial.....maybe?????......JMO

It sure does, pharlap!  And yeah, LOL, hope they bring this stuff up in trial.  Cuz this is at least the second time he's whined and whined about something, they finally were ready to allow it, and he's gone, ummm nevermind.  He's not only wasted the time and effort of several, he's wasted the court's and judge's time.  Not nice.  He ought to have his hand slapped for that at the very least.  IMO

I can't remember if such as that qualifies for filing sanctions against a lawyer.  But he's a baby lawyer.  So green.  An experienced lawyer will mow him down at trial !!  Kimberly Guilfoyle already mowed him down on Geraldo one night and he had no idea how to respond except to keep repeating that what she was saying was ridiculous ! 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1164 on: December 21, 2008, 03:42:40 AM »

I think the terms are confusing. Didn't Dr. G say the "cause" of death was homicide, but the "manner" of death was undetermined at this time? Or something like that?

That's my understanding. Cause of death homocide and manner undetermined. Toxicology tests might reveal a presence of certain drugs, but that levels most likely wouldn't be shown so she issued the death certificate as it stands now.

Oh now I am confused LOL

I'm confused now too.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

"The manner of death though is an opinion based on available information including examination of the body information from the scene as well as circumstantial evidence. Based on all of this, the manner of death in this case is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by undetermined means. Should other pertinent information become available, the cause of death may be revisited.

makes sense. Obviously it wasn't a suicide. Three-year-olds don't commit suicide. It wasn't an accident-people don't wait a month to report accidents, and they don't misreport them as kidnappings. It wasn't natural causes--she was in perfect health. We know it was a homicide. All we don't know, at this point, is exactly how the homicide was accomplished. We know it wasn't with a gun or a blunt instrument. That leaves poison, drowning, or suffocation. Given the presence of the duct tape, evidence points to suffocation.  That the whole face was wrapped points either to extreme rage during the murder, or a protective wish after the murder. I'd buy either one.

FUZZBALL you have been on a roll. This is probably the opening statement for the state!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1165 on: December 21, 2008, 03:42:42 AM »

Fuzzball, I agree it was a homicide. To me, the duct tape is important in that regard.

I think the defense may go to the scenario that Caylee accidently died, maybe in the pool or some other way. They may say that then, Casey disposed of her, but it wasn't murder, just illegal disposal of a body.

I'm sure they'll make a big deal arguing that the prosecution doesn't KNOW it was murder.

However, not all the info is in yet, and they may still come up with something that proves manner of death, and I think circumstantially, it's very compelling for murder. JMO!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: December 21, 2008, 03:43:29 AM »

Mytime,

So good to see you again!!!  Baez has more than enough snakes to deal with right now.  And what are the short thick snakes called?   

Oh thank you MM - and always happy to see you too!  I am really not sure what they are called - I think Jackie is the snake expert!!  JMO 

One more cigarette and I am off to bed!!  Ran out of Benadryl!! 

I answered you - perhaps its time for reading glassess MM

Can please put some on MM? 

I already put them on myself, do you like

well, Mytime.. you are an expert now .. and you look so stylish!

why on earth do you need CBB or me to help you?

You are not a lazy Cazey .. are you?  LOL

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1167 on: December 21, 2008, 03:44:59 AM »

Pharlap, since you are here and aren't ready for Christmas, I didn't want to leave you out! If you want it, here's you a Christmas Avatar! 

She could get Baez to represent her.  I hear he is pretty good!!   

Sorry for o/t Klaas and all other monkeys trying to read!  It was all MM fault though!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1168 on: December 21, 2008, 03:45:09 AM »

NO1ZLADIE? You're nekkid too..................want an avatar? I feel you are being left out and I wouldn't have that happen for anything if you'd like one!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: December 21, 2008, 03:46:42 AM »

Brandi - which MT are you talking to - the good one or the bad one??   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: December 21, 2008, 03:46:55 AM »

Fuzzball, I agree it was a homicide. To me, the duct tape is important in that regard.

I think the defense may go to the scenario that Caylee accidently died, maybe in the pool or some other way. They may say that then, Casey disposed of her, but it wasn't murder, just illegal disposal of a body.

I'm sure they'll make a big deal arguing that the prosecution doesn't KNOW it was murder.

However, not all the info is in yet, and they may still come up with something that proves manner of death, and I think circumstantially, it's very compelling for murder. JMO!

CBB  can I jump in here    Anyway I think the defense is going to stick with the kidnapping story and that her body was disposed after the fact.  They don't have to prove it's true just BS reasonable doubt.  JMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1171 on: December 21, 2008, 03:48:42 AM »

I think the terms are confusing. Didn't Dr. G say the "cause" of death was homicide, but the "manner" of death was undetermined at this time? Or something like that?

That's my understanding. Cause of death homocide and manner undetermined. Toxicology tests might reveal a presence of certain drugs, but that levels most likely wouldn't be shown so she issued the death certificate as it stands now.

Oh now I am confused LOL

I'm confused now too.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

"The manner of death though is an opinion based on available information including examination of the body information from the scene as well as circumstantial evidence. Based on all of this, the manner of death in this case is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by undetermined means. Should other pertinent information become available, the cause of death may be revisited.

makes sense. Obviously it wasn't a suicide. Three-year-olds don't commit suicide. It wasn't an accident-people don't wait a month to report accidents, and they don't misreport them as kidnappings. It wasn't natural causes--she was in perfect health. We know it was a homicide. All we don't know, at this point, is exactly how the homicide was accomplished. We know it wasn't with a gun or a blunt instrument. That leaves poison, drowning, or suffocation. Given the presence of the duct tape, evidence points to suffocation.  That the whole face was wrapped points either to extreme rage during the murder, or a protective wish after the murder. I'd buy either one.

Good points Fuzzball!  I just can't wrap my mind around Casey having a protective bone in her body toward anyone other than herself, so my bet is on extreme rage.  Sadly enough. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1172 on: December 21, 2008, 03:49:17 AM »

Isn't that a kicker.
By not going there to inspect the site and whining and whining doesn't that speak volume's?
I bet state will bring this up in trial.....maybe?????......JMO

It sure does, pharlap!  And yeah, LOL, hope they bring this stuff up in trial.  Cuz this is at least the second time he's whined and whined about something, they finally were ready to allow it, and he's gone, ummm nevermind.  He's not only wasted the time and effort of several, he's wasted the court's and judge's time.  Not nice.  He ought to have his hand slapped for that at the very least.  IMO

I can't remember if such as that qualifies for filing sanctions against a lawyer.  But he's a baby lawyer.  So green.  An experienced lawyer will mow him down at trial !!  Kimberly Guilfoyle already mowed him down on Geraldo one night and he had no idea how to respond except to keep repeating that what she was saying was ridiculous ! 

He thinks he's lining up an appeal for being kept from the scene, but my understanding is that the defense is not entitled to evidence until the discovery phase.    He's pitiful!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: December 21, 2008, 03:49:41 AM »

She could get Baez to represent her.  I hear he is pretty good!!   

Sorry for o/t Klaas and all other monkeys trying to read!  It was all MM fault though!!   

Ah but there is no MM like there is no Zanny!!  I am MT and you are in trouble for identity theft!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1174 on: December 21, 2008, 03:49:46 AM »

Is the ducttape around mouth or skull confirmed or just media hype???
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: December 21, 2008, 03:50:13 AM »

Brandi - which MT are you talking to - the good one or the bad one??   
The REAL MT .. I think you are so funny!!!

You have given my husband and me so much joy with your posts, MT!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1176 on: December 21, 2008, 03:50:23 AM »

NO1ZLADIE? You're nekkid too..................want an avatar? I feel you are being left out and I wouldn't have that happen for anything if you'd like one!!

AWW CBB THANKS!! i didnt know what you guys meant when you guys said nekkid. Sure id love an avatar, i just have yet to learn how to add one!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1177 on: December 21, 2008, 03:52:42 AM »

CBB  can I jump in here    Anyway I think the defense is going to stick with the kidnapping story and that her body was disposed after the fact.  They don't have to prove it's true just BS reasonable doubt.  JMO

You can jump in anytime, Marymary!! 
They just might! They're between a rock and a hard place on that one! They'll be in deep if they stick with the Zanny kidnapping though, because somebody's going to ask where Casey took Caylee for Zanny to babysit and at that point, she's busted!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: December 21, 2008, 03:52:58 AM »

MT  -- ck nanner basket! 

Brandi - those two monkeys (MT & MM) are confusing you!  Let me help.   MM asked MT a question.  MT answered her, but MM didn't see it.  So then MM asked MT if she was ignoring her.  MT said no, I answered you MM, maybe it's time for some reading glasses.  So then you made the little monkey with the reading glasses for MM.  But in meantime, MM made some glasses and put them on MT avatar.   MT thanked her for them, but MM said no, those are for me, I am MT now.  So MT said well good luck to you on that.  Then you said MT you are good at that, what do you need me and CBB for.  But it wasn't MT who did it, it was MM impersonating MT.

There now, did I clear things up for you ?!?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1179 on: December 21, 2008, 03:53:48 AM »

AWW CBB THANKS!! i didnt know what you guys meant when you guys said nekkid. Sure id love an avatar, i just have yet to learn how to add one!

Give me a minute, and I'll get you one and post directions! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.